Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 7/26/2018 at 12:03 AM, willenette said:

Hi antoniaclamens they say that people's values change as they get older. Your values are influenced by the tasks you perform at different life stages. Some traits tend to change while some traits tend to stay stable. There is an increase in consistency of a trait as age increases. However, personality does not stop changing at a specific age. What's more, those changes are usually for the better. ... I noticed that, too in LJK..... he develops a sense of humor and builds a confident disposition. These traits give him the ability to inspire and fascinate his fans more, making them more drawn to him as a result. I love his confidence. He's sexy and he knows it. ...hahaha - I love his intensity in acting, too. :lol:

what you said. in fact i'm not sure if the right word to use is change... i think he just evolved, for better. everything that was good in him is still there, amplified. And you used a word to define him that i must agree 100% because i'm a victim: he fascinate us.

On 7/26/2018 at 1:22 AM, phoenixheart said:

Hello there, antoniaclamens and willenette! Comparing JG's acting ability from TBDW and LL, both with the same director, I see credible acting 11 years ago at that younger age. He already showed a lot of promise, and I got the distinct impression that there was so much more to come. All he required was time and experience, in both his profession and in his own life. Maturity enables confidence. And yes, throwing humor into the mix, all along the way, definitely helped!:lol: I sense that JG has some good values that have remained pretty constant all throughout his career. He's sincere, he's funny, he's caring, and he does not have an overblown ego that other actors might tend to acquire. He's hard-working and wants to present the best of himself in everything we see him do.:thumbsup: He has a beautiful personality, and oh yes, remind me not to forget he's gorgeous and sexy!!! Again, OH MY BEATING HEART:w00t::wub::wub: Anyway, all that has come to fruition in LL. In my opinion, if LL doesn't win a whole lot of awards at the end of the year, then there will definitely be thunder and lightning coming from my direction!:angry: This drama deserves the recognition and so do the actors and actresses and crew. My apologies for a longer post, but I just needed to get all of this written down.:unsure: Looking forward to JG's next work with bright expectation!:rolleyes::wub::wub:

Ohhh i love everything you said. so true. i also wish for tons of rewards this year but sadly tvN doesn't give awards.. though if you ask me this is a good year to start

On 7/26/2018 at 3:53 AM, happyfanlgx said:

thank you thank you thank you. you are a savior!!! :heart:

thank you for this and all the useful weibo info. i'm gonna try all!

On 7/26/2018 at 11:29 AM, glassnokamen said:

:w00t::w00t::dizzy:

thank you as always for sharing... i guess you run out of vowels...

On 7/27/2018 at 12:46 AM, girlyponytail said:

Anyone read breaking news today?

https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000663592

Apparantly PMY is in relationship with PSJ for 3 years, does it mean that she was in relationship while filming Candy in My Ear too? 
Isn't it so funny when LJG got critizied and take all the blame and burden in his shoulder for appearing in that variety show while being caught for being in relationship status, meanwhile PMY (whom many people feel sorry for her at that time) even feel happy and freely showing  all of her lovey dovey affection  to the real man whom she is in relationship (with all praise from many people for great acting, chemistry etc)? LOL 
Oh  my super handsome young man LJG, I just wish him to be happy and happy and happy and never experienced any bad things may happen in his life.

Oh i remember those fatal days last year... if only they can be undone...it's not clear if they are dating or not. the only thing that it's clear to me is that all the mess created was unfair to our JG

On 7/28/2018 at 1:45 PM, pixelsticks said:

@antoniaclamens had reminded me that there was an eclipse yesterday.  A Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse that most of the world got to see but not us "lucky' people in North America.  The last Solar Eclipse....Wang So visited the Path of Totality across the USA .  This time....I envisioned Wang So visiting Korea for the 1 hour and 43 minutes of total eclipse they had yesterday....

i absolutely love your fanwork! i need that to be true

On 7/28/2018 at 1:45 PM, pixelsticks said:

During my research...I found this....

http://dreamingsnowflake2013.tumblr.com/post/152212343674/forever-apart-separated-by-the-38th-parallel

Pics of Gwangjong's Burial/Resting Place in North Korea

so so interesting. thank you!

On 7/29/2018 at 11:26 PM, happyfanlgx said:

thank you for the link. he looks amazingly good (though i'm not sure why it amazes me... he always looks so)

On 7/30/2018 at 6:41 AM, violina said:

as always... love to read him praised

On 7/30/2018 at 6:41 AM, violina said:

This comment is so true:

I can not imagine another actor doing Gong Gil, Kay, Iljimae, Jang Tae San, Wang So(well this one has been played by someone else before JG. But going forward, I cannot imagine another wangso who is so beautiful, so intense, so charismatic and so memorable).As for Bong Sang Pil, The director of LL said this work( LL) was actually conceived long ago.When the project was still in its early stages before casting.He introduced the synopsis to his team and the first name that came to mind immediately was Lee Jun Ki.They said the role was perfect for JG even before he was told about it.

everything you said! i just can't imagine any other actor playing JG roles... though i always imagine him playing other actor's roles

On 7/30/2018 at 2:47 PM, astrantia said:

New photos from @ ellemenhk

just beautiful

17 hours ago, phoenixheart said:

Just wanted to say that I received LL OST in the mail on Monday. I had ordered it from Gmarket straight from South Korea. Very reasonable price too, including shipping. I have been listening to it this evening with my headphones on so as not to be disturbed by stray sounds around me. I started listening, and had to stop what I was doing! I closed my eyes and was mesmerized by the gorgeous music of this OST.:o Absolutely awesome music!:thumbsup:I couldn't help moving to the insistent beat of Burn It Up, smiling at the Muvengers theme, and having my heart go out to some of the emotional pieces. This OST definitely belongs right up there with several other of JG's drama OSTs. I'm thinking Moon Lovers, of course...and Two Weeks...:wub: Angels, don't let this one pass you by! I'd like to read some of YOUR comments on this OST.:rolleyes:

congrats!!!!! the OST from the drama must be one of my faves

6 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

YES! All of the above plus his humbleness. Such a precious person! One does not have a choice but to fall for him after getting to know him. hehe onion head

what you said! another reason to love him more

Everything you said! Looking at him is a feast to the eyes…. the only problem being you don’t know where to look at first... 

so true

May he only experience good things in his life! 

all fingers and toes crossed... all good energies and thoughts too

I’m not planning to give up using the term Elusive Torso either, even if he shows his torso fully. Then it’ll just become Not-Elusive Torso. evil smile onion head We cannot let anyone forget how elusive his torso is/was right? Because history is important. :P

the elusive will always be the elusive... even when not so elusive. lol

5 hours ago, violina said:

I knew I wont be disappointed(But when does he ever put out subpar pictorials?). Elle Men HK and JG collabo delivered.He looks gorgeous.My eyes have been purified once more:heart:.He really needs to do this hairstyle(the slightly messy but not too messy look) more frequently.It suits him:wub:.If I was a model scout and was looking for asian models to model designer clothes.I would pick him if I got this magazine pictorial sample out of hundreds of model portifolios. He is so charismatic and he makes even the dullest clothes look trendy.He poses well too.He knows his angles and uses them well.My favourites:

he never disappoints... yet he always surprises... love his looks and style so much

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

It’s only been 3 weeks since the finale of Lawless Lawyer but I feel like it’s been too long. I hope JG will announce his next project soon. I hope he will do more projects, at least 1drama & 1 movie per year perhaps. One drama a year is too less, don’t you think. :lol:

fully agree!!!

My smile for today (with a little of the elusive)

0e3a209c4a8e214a0d128299efde3353.jpg

image credit to uploader

• Like 3

20 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Oh i remember those fatal days last year... if only they can be undone...it's not clear if they are dating or not. the only thing that it's clear to me is that all the mess created was unfair to our JG

Looks like the netizens agree with you too:

Korean Comment(Translated with a 1000+ upvotes)

Spoiler

tumblr_pcrjgkF9P21w2cbngo1_250.png

Source: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/07/fans-continue-to-find-evidence-despite.html

International Comments:

tumblr_pcrjgkF9P21w2cbngo2_250.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pcrjgkF9P21w2cbngo3_250.png

Spoiler

tumblr_pcrjgkF9P21w2cbngo4_250.png

Source:http://koalasplayground.com/2018/07/26/k-ent-reports-that-why-secretary-kim-costars-park-min-young-and-park-seo-joon-have-been-dating-for-three-years/

I clearly remember these websites having the most venomous comments when they were tearing LJK apart during that awful time.But as you can see this sample of comments.Some realised that what happened during that time was so wrong.There are more I just took some I cant post them all.Anyway, lets let bygones be bygones.That chapter was closed in 2017.He is doing ok now career wise.I sincerely hope he is ok emotionally and psychologically too.

........................................................................................................................................................

More of my favourite Elle Men HK:

Seriously this face(He really IS the original flower boy)(nose, eye, lips.All are so beautiful:wub:):

tumblr_pcoec1QkMR1w2wd5jo1_540.jpg

His cute ears made an appearance too:D

tumblr_pcoec1QkMR1w2wd5jo8_r1_540.jpg

Ah the title of the magazine(he has played many heroes in drama now he is a real - life hero:D)

tumblr_pcq7aolSr81w2wd5jo3_540.jpg

• Like 4

He looks fantastic in those ElleMen shots and he can make any of those clothes look good.  I noticed in earlier post that he is wearing a superman shirt so I hope that means he liked my birthday gift to him last year of a silver coin hand delivered to the namoo office when I visited last April.

Related image

• Like 4

Hey BLUELILAC, thanks for quoting me so often!:) I appreciate the acknowledgement. Um...yes, I have noticed the length of your posts. Mianhae, what I meant to say was my own thoughts written down without quoting anyone. Thank you also to ANTONIACLAMENS!:) I didn't know that tvN doesn't have an Awards show. Makes me wonder how LL and our JG will get the awards so richly deserved?! Well, he certainly has MY highest award!:thumbsup:...like for performing exciting action sequences in those form-fitting stylish suits in JG-complementary colors!:w00t: I also love his hairstyle for the latest photoshoots. Slightly longer hair & a wherever-it-wants-to-go cut suits him very well indeed.:wub::wub: And let's not forget the little beauty marks on his ear and neck. Very appealing and sexy!:love: One more comment about what I said about his boundaries and sticking by them. JG is humble and modest. I quite like it a lot that he is a little bit delightfully old-fashioned in the good sense of the word. He has already given us Angels some wonderful SEXY gifts without going too far. He leaves room for the imagination, and THAT'S what makes him so sexy! If JG is comfortable in giving what he gives us, then I am quite happy and satisfied. And that's all that matters...just saying:unsure::rolleyes::wub::wub: To paraphrase the song JG sings at his FMs: "...good-looking GUYS all over the world, I could be chasin', but my time would be wasted, they've got nothin' on you, baby, nothin' on you, baby!":wub: Aren't I right, Angels?! Good night for now. What a pleasant way to go to sleep!:sleeping:

• Like 3

tumblr_pcv4q7ovGQ1w2wd5jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_pcv4q7ovGQ1w2wd5jo2_540.jpg

tumblr_pcv4q7ovGQ1w2wd5jo4_540.jpg
Spoiler

tumblr_pcv4q7ovGQ1w2wd5jo3_540.jpg

“Charisma + Boyish Charm” … Lee Joon-gi’s behind-the-scenes photos excite fans

(source: https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&aid=0003295327)

Actor Lee Joon-gi is generating buzz as the behind-the-scenes stills for his latest magazine photoshoot have unveiled.

The beauty of Lee Joon-gi gracing the cover of the latest issue of ELLE Men Hong Kong, a notable fashion magazine, generated so much buzz that it got all the fans excited not just in Korea but across Asia. Lee Joon-gi’s popularity is still going strong with new fans he’s earned following “Lawless Lawyer,” in addition to his devoted fan base as a testament to his ‘hallyu actor’ reputation.

On the morning of August 3, Lee Joon-gi’s agency released more behind-the-scenes photos to delight his fans. In the photos, Lee Joon-gi oozes both charisma and boyish charm, capturing the hearts of his female fans. Sources confided that the photographer couldn’t put down his camera in order to capture the actor’s profile that looks like a painting, the sparkle in his eyes, and his chic poses.

Despite the sweltering heat during the photoshoot, Lee Joon-gi looked totally unperturbed in clothes from a fall/winter 2018 collection, impressing everyone on set. He even cracked a few jokes and goofed around in front of the camera filming the making-of video, creating a cordial atmosphere on set. Following the finale of “Lawless Lawyer,” Lee Joon-gi greeted his fans with a new magazine photoshoot instead of a drama. He’s currently taking some time off to recharge while looking for his next project.

Meanwhile, Lee Joon-gi-led drama “Lawless Lawyer,” which ended in early July, has also aired on video platforms in the U.S., Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, the Philippines, and Thailand, garnering enormous support from viewers there. Expectation mounts as the drama is set to air in Japan through Mnet Japan, starting in August.

Source: https://allaboutjoongi.tumblr.com/

• Like 4

Any Japanese JG Angels in the forum?or JG angels with friends in Japan?Lawless Lawyer has started airing today in Japan.Its airing on Mnet Japan.Recommend and share this:

Their Official Website:

Visit links Below for program information:
http://jp.mnet.com/program/2021
-
Mnent TVhttp://jp.mnet.com/support/tv_howTo_main.m
-
Mnet Smarthttp://smart.mnet.com/subscription
-

This is their twitter channel where you will be getting all the info:

Youtube Channel:

Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/MnetJapan/videos/2085540871520884

• Like 4

5 hours ago, violina said:

Any Japanese JG Angels in the forum?or JG angels with friends in Japan?Lawless Lawyer has started airing today in Japan.Its airing on Mnet Japan.Recommend and share this:

Their Official Website:

Visit links Below for program information:
http://jp.mnet.com/program/2021
-
Mnent TVhttp://jp.mnet.com/support/tv_howTo_main.m
-
Mnet Smarthttp://smart.mnet.com/subscription
-

This is their twitter channel where you will be getting all the info:

Youtube Channel:

Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/MnetJapan/videos/2085540871520884

I am at the 9th episode. If you haven't watched this TV Series, I highly recommend it. :heart: 

• Like 3

Hello Angels! Thank you GLASSNOKAMEN for posting JG's latest sexy gift, in triplicate no less!:love:

The slayage continues:dizzy:...but I am sublimely happy:blush:!!!

JG has again swept me off my feet:wacko:...and taken my breath away:wub:

...and my beating heart refuses to be still:w00t::w00t:

Other than that I'm perfectly ...um, fine...um, yes...um uhhhhhhhhh!!!:heart:

...quick, where's my pretty coffin??!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Lee Jun Ki Peeks into Fall in New Elle Men Hongkong Pictorial

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/08/04/lee-jun-ki-peeks-into-fall-in-new-elle-men-hong-kong-pictorial/

On 8/6/2018 at 12:35 PM, glassnokamen said:

:ph34r::o:sweatingbullets::w00t:

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this. It seems that LJK is so confident of his body shape right now since he showed off his hard-earned killer abs in a series of photos on SNS. He uploaded one of these pictures to his Instagram some days ago. He's wearing a martial arts uniform without a belt displaying his toned abs. He said that this uniform was given to him as a gift.  In a post uploaded alongside the images, there's a caption that he is spending his summer break at a martial arts school. The post, which he uploaded has garnered over 120,000 likes. NICE. :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Jun Ki Peeks into Fall in New Elle Men Hongkong Pictorial

LINK here : http://koalasplayground.com/2018/08/04/lee-jun-ki-peeks-into-fall-in-new-elle-men-hong-kong-pictorial/

Yes, he had no Korean movie since 2007 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Joon-gi 

2017: a lot of scandals about the censorship and blacklisting during of the past korean administrations ( Lee Myung-bak and Park Geun-hye 

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturesports/2017/09/12/0701000000AEN20170912006300315.html)

There is no doubt LJK is a very good movie actor :heart: so, it seems he wasn't blacklisted only by the former president Lee Myung Bak :bawling: ( 10,000 artists blacklisted! https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia/article/2130123/former-south-korean-culture-minister-jailed-over-blacklist :worried:)

I very much hope that not all the k producers are obedients and from now on LJK will have some opportunities to make a great movie

• Like 3

elle2.png

[REQ] Lee Joon Gi's interview with Hong Kong ELLE magazine after Lawless Lawyer

Posted on Tuesday, August 7, 2018

elle3.png
elle4.png

elle.png

Cr: ELLE Hong Kong Magazine Interview with Lee Joon Gi, material provided by Twitter user @roselilyhk

Editor's commentary: Lawless Lawyer has just finished airing, and it has received good ratings and viewer recognition. The ratings have broken a new record. The drama has took Lee Joon Gi who took on the role Bong Sang Pil on a special journey too.

JG Commentary:"To many fans, this is my comeback project after 'The Time between Dog and Wolf', so this has become a hot topic. Before the drama aired, I know that a lot of my fans were anticipating a lot, and their anticipation has been reflected on the ratings. To be honest, this is my second time working together with Director Kim Jin Min, compared the previous work, we were worried that the ratings couldn't do better for this one. We were very worried about it before beginning, but after we start working together, we supported each other and acted till the end without any worries.

The atmosphere of the set was good, on normal times we were fine too. The director is a very good and charismatic leader. And he is a very skilled director. He has also discovered a new strength in me, so I'm very thankful toward him. Also, working together with senior Choi Min Soo and Lee Hye Young, regardless in acting, expressions, or carving out the character, I've gained a lot from them. And I've also learnt a lot about law. Especially senior Choi Min Soo, he is one of the top actors, he has grasped his character so well that he was able to lead the whole drama. For my role as Bong Sang Pil, to be able to make him more outstanding, senior Choi Min Soo has helped me out a lot. I have benefitted so much." 

Editor's commentary:As an actor, some people are more suited for modern dramas, and some are better in traditional dramas, but Lee Joon Gi is definitely great in both. He is born for this.

JG's commentary: "I used to like traditional dramas more in the past, but now after acting in several modern dramas, I've begun to like both. Of course, the characters and background in modern dramas are more relatable to viewers, and this could let them relate to them more. On contrary, traditional dramas have beautiful cinematography, very classic and old style, and a lot of space for imagination makes viewers feel mysterious.

I know a lot of fans like my style in traditional dramas, personally, I have to mention about Moon Lovers, my role as Wang So. I really like my role as Yong in iljimae in the beginning, and my role as Gong Gil in The King and The Clown has meant a lot to me. For me, I'm not sure if I can surpass my role as Gong Gil doing traditional dramas in the future, he had very little lines, so it was difficult to only express his emotions with only my expressions. But I was fortunate to be able to receive so much love from the viewers. He has to be my favorite character now. Actually, every role felt special to me, even if the viewers didn't like it, I did my best. I would say that Yong's personality in iljimae is most similar to mine, he looks cheerful and loves to joke on the outside, but he has a lot of targets to aim for and many worries. That is very much like me. As for the character Bong Sang Pil, there's a part of me in him too." 

Editor's commentary: From debut till now, Lee Joon Gi shows both his pretty and his manly image in all of his works. To Lee Joon Gi, this is a double-edged sword.

JG's commentary: "For me, of course I like my manly image more. That's why I really like action scenes, and I really hope to show this side of me to everyone more. Compared to attracting people with my body and figure, I'm more toward showing my skills. I've learnt martial arts from young, and still love practicing it. Personally, I like both. But as I age, everyone still likes me, I'm really thankful to my parents, who gave me so many charms." 

Editor's commentary: Lee Joon Gi's years of experience, compared to other actors, he has more experience than others internationally. For example, the movie with Korea, Virgin Snow, China's Never Said Goodbye, Hollywood's Resident Evil.

JG's commentary: "I used to work with Jackie Chan in Hong Kong, we meet each other frequently, our relationship is not bad in the past. If I meet a good script, and have a good chance, I would like to appear in an overseas work again. But I didn't have the chance to, so I feel very apologetic to the fans in Hong Kong, I can only meet them through fan meetings for now. I came here in Hong Kong before, I had a good impression with Hong Kong. I did say in an interview before, I used to watch Hong Kong movies when I was young and grew up watching them, and when I end up appearing in a Hong Kong movie, it felt mystical."

Editor's commentary: Other than being an actor, Lee Joon Gi is also a singer. He has released Korean and Japanese albums, 8 in total, which is more than even some professional singers. His fan meeting performance, everyone is saying that it doesn't feel like a fan meet, but more like a concert.

JG's commentary: "This is a strength that belongs to me. I may not be as good as a singer, but my fans gave me strength singing in front of them, their positive response became my motivation on stage. Although I'm not as good as a real singer, but with everyone's support, I will keep singing." 

Editor's commentary: His official debut was in year 2005, in the movie The King and The Clown. For 13 years now, Lee Joon Gi has never regretted.

JG's commentary: "I've had met a lot of difficulties after debuting, but I thought that I needed these difficulties to get better. Every role is precious to me. As an actor, living with different identities and different lives, and enjoying the things where I don't get to enjoy in real life, to be able to experience and try them, acting has already become a part of me, a part of my life." Meeting something much greater than one is and becoming stronger, is a good trait of being a successful actor. 

Editor's commentary: Lee Joon Gi who was born in Busan, Korea, his personality is different from his appearance.

JG's commentary: "Actually, I used to be more rough, but after coming to Seoul, I've changed. As an actor, other than being rough, I needed to be gentle. Unknowingly, I've turned 30 years old, till now, I don't really believe this fact. I still feel like I'm in my 20s, haha. But many people are telling me I don't look like in my 30s, even my sister. We have always been praised for having baby face. Maybe I'm a little shameless, but the truth is, all of these is thanks to our parents, they gave me everything."

Editor's commentary: His appearance is natural, but regarding charms and wisdom, he has a clear definition of it.

JG's commentary: "I think that the most charming man, has to be one with responsibility, and passionate. A man who can maintain these two is a good man. It's not easy, and I've been aiming for these. I've debuted for 13 years, sometimes I'm less passionate, so I kept reminding myself and fill up my passion again. For this, even in life, family, of course some people will prefer outer appearance, but I think that responsibility is the greatest charm. I'm always reminding myself that, with that being said, I guess I'm a charming man too, right? (laughs) Of course, I have a charming point on my appearance, my eyes. When acting, the eyes is the part that can express emotions the most, these days, the viewers, senior Choi Min Soo, all complimented my eyes."

Editor's commentary: For sure, when everyone sees the pictures on this edition, will see Lee Joon Gi's charming eyes. 

JG's commentary: I'm very satisfied with my life now, but I've always asked myself, am I happy now? If I think that the present is most blissful, then it sounds a little delusional. But my job can bring people some kind of happiness, I feel happy sometimes. These days, I have so many things that I've expected to happen and it really did, I'm really very satisfied and thankful. For example, I've started learning martial arts again, each time, when I sweat, bath and drink beer, I also have this feeling of "I'm really blissful".

JG's commentary: After Lawless Lawyer, I'm starting to look at scripts again, I hope by the end of this year, or the beginning of next year, I will be able to meet everyone with a new piece again. But before that, I hope to meet everyone at different places more."

Editor's comments: Half glass full, is it only half left, or a fortunate thing that there's another half glass of water left? Or something else, find a smaller glass and fill it up to make it a full glass, and make oneself feel good? Happiness is just about seeing things from different perspectives, do you already have it, or do you lack it? Lee Joon Gi tells us, he cherishes everything he has, and looks forward to whatever comes to him next. 

[t/n: This interview with Lee Joon Gi is originally in Chinese and is roughly translated. Not sure if anyone would read everything, but it's okay x) ]

Source: https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2018/08/req-lee-joon-gis-interview-with-hong.html

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thanks @happyfanlgx  

But I think somehow there’s a slight error on the info, due to mistraslation perhaps. It’s probably meant The King and the Clown was his breakout role not debut. He debut in the Korean Entertainment industry on a print-ad as a model along with Kim Hee Sun and Kang Dong Won. This info was even featured recently with MBCs Section TV. Also, his debut acting project was Hotel Venus, a Japanese movie production. This info is in his official website. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Thanks @happyfanlgx  

But I think somehow there’s a slight error on the info, due to mistraslation perhaps. It’s probably meant The King and the Clown was his breakout role not debut. He debut in the Korean Entertainment industry on a print-ad as a model along with Kim Hee Sun and Kang Dong Won. This info was even featured recently with MBCs Section TV. Also, his debut acting project was Hotel Venus, a Japanese movie production. This info is in his official website. 

I think it is about his real debut...in the main cast :)

• Like 4