Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

http://ticket.interpark.com/Global/Play/Goods/GoodsInfo.asp?GoodsCode=17003267&TabNum=2&Kind=

Good luck and enjoy to those who will be attending this Concert Fan Meeting.

The venue actually can hold 4300 seats according to the Interpark site. I hope there's enough seats for everyone.

P.S. Why did Namoo deleted the tweet about this fan meet?

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, ross2381 said:

Thank you! All my hair was "standing" when I saw him breaking the pasta... People: You JUST DON"T DO THAT! The way our friend here just explained IS THE RIGHT WAY! You NEVER break spaghetti. 

He is Lee Joon Gi, so it's ok.  :):) Lee Joon Gi-shi gwaenchanh-aeyo. :):)

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 13

I like their strange 'bromance' or whatever it should be called :lol:

Thanks @sscllccrazy for mentioning his charitable work! This is too important a fact to ignore, indeed. Thanks god you thought of it! I'll try to summarize all the nice stuff you digged up and add it to the final version. Do you think it belongs more to the category "Charm and Personality" or "Fanservice" (or something else entirely?)?

And thank you so much @joybran for the spelling check! You're a real life safer :wub: 

And again, thanks to everyone else for their contributions, ideas and opinions!!! You're all jjang ^_^ I'll be back soon with the (hopefully) final version. 

EDIT: By the way, was browsing naver right now and the news @LyraYoo posted about Joon Gi being No. 1 of recognized Korean actors overseas is being covered by the Korean news now, too - yay!

EDIT 2 (sorry...): And among the new articles today was another one with some bits of info on Criminal Minds - maybe some of you are interested so I'll quote the google translation. It doesn't seem to be 100% confirmed yet, but tvN still is the most likely broadcaster.

Yoo Ah In → Cho Seung-woo → Lee Jun-ki, beauty lineup for TVN in crisis

TVN, which had a brilliant image after the 'Goblin', has not been able to get the 'heavy' over the so-called 'big hit'. But do not worry. From Yoo Ah In to Lee Jun Ki, good actors in big dramas will come in line. 

(skipped unrelated)

In August, the Korean version of 'Criminal Mind' is expected to be seen. This drama is a show of professionals who solve the case from the point of view of criminals. It keeps an average of about 13 million viewers per episode from 12 episodes this year since its airing on CBS in the US in 2005 It is a global popular drama.

Initially, KBS debate was discussed, but at present TVN is likely to broadcast in the summer. Lee is proposing a male protagonist and is under consideration. Lee Jun Ki, who has confirmed his solid acting once again with SBS 'Lovers of the Moon - Scarlet Heart', broadcast last year, and his voice calling for returning to his home is getting bigger. In particular, Lee Jun Ki has promised to "make one piece per year" for his direct fans, so his attention is focused on his actions.

In addition to Lee Joon-ki, Moon Chae-won, Son Hyun-joo, Yoo Seon and Lee Sun Bin are positively watching the drama. One official said to OSEN: "I think there will be a lot of big scenes in the beginning, so I will start filming the next month." "It is expected to become the masterpiece with the biggest production costs in the history of tvN."

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110607062

• Like 15

1 hour ago, oyashirazu said:

I like their strange 'bromance' or whatever it should be called :lol:

"Initially, KBS debate was discussed, but at present TVN is likely to broadcast in the summer. Lee is proposing a male protagonist and is under consideration. Lee Jun Ki, who has confirmed his solid acting once again with SBS 'Lovers of the Moon - Scarlet Heart', broadcast last year, and his voice calling for returning to his home is getting bigger. In particular, Lee Jun Ki has promised to "make one piece per year" for his direct fans, so his attention is focused on his actions."

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110607062

LJG is definitely loyal and he didn't forget his roots which is a very admirable character.

About the Criminal Mind, so they are trying to broadcast earlier than the initial reports?  It was said to be aired in fall, right? Ahh the agony of waiting... 

I am currently re-watching TBDW. He was really good in it. Lee Soo Hyun was calm & compose but you know and feel that deep down he was a sad person.  LJG was carrying that melancholic gaze for that character. If he would really end doing CM, I am super excited on what kind of character he'd be doing in the drama and how's he's going to interpret it.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 12

10 most handsome and total package male actors of South Korea

66d7ab5fad17f8638866ed12f7b9cb0f.jpg

4. Lee Joon Gi... is TALENT! He can sing, dance, and act exceptionally. This might the reason why his fans are so obsessed with him. When he does something, he gives his 100% and I can see it through his eyes. 

source

*SCOFFS* WHO SAYS I'M OBSESSED WITH HIM? HE'S JUST MY WALLPAPER, I CHECK OUT NEWS ABOUT HIM EVERYDAY, HIS IG IS ON MY NOTIFICATIONS, AND I SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO SEE HIM AND BUY HIS ITEMS AND EVEN GO AS FAR AS RETRACING HIS FILMING PLACES

OBVIOUSLY JOON GI FANS ARE JUST.... PASSIONATE, OKAY? :D 

• Like 20

6 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

10 most handsome and total package male actors of South Korea

4. Lee Joon Gi... is TALENT! He can sing, dance, and act exceptionally. This might the reason why his fans are so obsessed with him. When he does something, he gives his 100% and I can see it through his eyes. 

source

*SCOFFS* WHO SAYS I'M OBSESSED WITH HIM? HE'S JUST MY WALLPAPER, I CHECK OUT NEWS ABOUT HIM EVERYDAY, HIS IG IS ON MY NOTIFICATIONS, AND I SPENT HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TO SEE HIM AND BUY HIS ITEMS AND EVEN GO AS FAR AS RETRACING HIS FILMING PLACES

Why he is not on number 1? :mellow::o:D Mr Good Boy Next Door, Model-turned Actor & Dreamy looking guy are better? :D Talent is probably at the bottom of the list of criteria. Thought Lee Joon Gi has that mystical look...maybe not dreamy enough? :D

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

And running away from home...........

I, honestly feel,broken spaghetti is as horrible as an overcooked one..............like, seriously it's so wrong..........but since it's JoonGi, I'd say he could even chop them into pieces JoonGi-style, the dish will still be delectable, I'd eat them all. 

Alright, maybe not eat it, I'd preserve it in a jar and ask for it to be buried with me when I die. 

Sorry, that I only post nonsense....

On 3/20/2017 at 9:54 PM, pixelsticks said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH.....:wub:  But what a boring life it would be without those 100 reasons interfering with our daily routine. 

@pixelsticks  But......but.........alright I think you are right, what a dry life without him....hehe......

• Like 16

1 hour ago, missmaudy said:

Why he is not on number 1? :mellow::o:D Mr Good Boy Next Door, Model-turned Actor & Dreamy looking guy is better? :D Talent is probably at the bottom of the list of criteria. Thought Lee Joon Gi has that mystical look...maybe not dreamy enough? :D

Seems like it was written by a LMH fan :D I, for one, wouldn't go as far as writing absurd top 10 lists or whatever but hey it's fun to read haha.

55 minutes ago, kiinn said:

And running away from home...........

It was a successful operation and I've self-proclaimed myself as a legend ever since :tongue::D 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Why he is not on number 1? :mellow::o:D Mr Good Boy Next Door, Model-turned Actor & Dreamy looking guy is better? :D Talent is probably at the bottom of the list of criteria. Thought Lee Joon Gi has that mystical look...maybe not dreamy enough? :D

Yeah, I want to ask that question too. Boy next door?? Goody too shoes?? Lee Min Ho?? emm!! they didnt show me something to convince me yet that they have full package beside good looks and some ok talent. 

• Like 12

9 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

Thanks @sscllccrazy for mentioning his charitable work! This is too important a fact to ignore, indeed. Thanks god you thought of it! I'll try to summarize all the nice stuff you digged up and add it to the final version. Do you think it belongs more to the category "Charm and Personality" or "Fanservice" (or something else entirely?)?

And thank you so much @joybran for the spelling check! You're a real life safer :wub: 

And again, thanks to everyone else for their contributions, ideas and opinions!!! You're all jjang ^_^ I'll be back soon with the (hopefully) final version. 

Sorry to cut your post. Just wanted to say, THANK YOU  @Oyashirazu  for all this time and effort on the list that is well put together. Yes, thank you @joybran  for the awesome spell check, great idea! Everyone's contributions has made this a list that I know will make LJG very happy. A gift that helps him to see what his fans admire about him will be precious and I'm sure very appreciated. The list looks so impressive!!!!  Just my pov (see yellow highlight for your question @Oyashirazu ) LJG's charity may suit under "Charm and Personality" with the subtitle of an 'Artist who is caring with a warm heart'.  What do you think?

• Like 8

19 hours ago, violina said:

@MAROSA_JIN oh my LJG looks so pretty and beautiful in the gif with the purple sweater.you forgot IU  she has been nominated for best actress in scarlet heart ryeo.

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-actress

Wow! Scarlet Heart must have been really loved in the Americas.Nominated for best actor, actress, supporting actor, drama, ensemble and bad boy(?).like 6/18 of the awards have been occupied by SHR. The best ones:). Can we just scoop all of the awards in the categories we have been nominated in and let the rest share the other 12:D?We are being nice. lol just kidding. . By the way LJG won last year for best historical drama for scholar who walks the night at DramaFever awards. I am predicting another win for historical drama this year.Anyone wanna bet?

Anyhow, for those who have the time please vote. Dramafever is an influential international drama and kpop website like viki or soompi is.Even LJG himself sent them a shout out after SHR finished to say thank you.So he would be touched I would think, to receive an award from them, and add to his living room display for his lovely two puppies to see^_^Dramafever LJG power vote fighting!!!!

Yes VOTE...but dang...there is no JG/IU for best couple or best kiss.  

Here is your friendly REMINDER TO 

:heart:  VOTE FOR JG  :heart:

http://nanshen.ddyule.cn/  Every 30 minutes while browsing online - Click on Blue characters with yellow outline below his pic.  Voting works again!  BUT he is LOW ON LIST!!

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-men-in-the-world-2017-poll/?fv-page=2   Once Daily

http://voteformost.net/most-handsome-korean-actors-2017-poll/  Once Daily - He is #5 now...dropped 1 to Park Bo Gum.:angry:

http://www.moolmang.com/sub/rank-view/?id=530&pop_cate=&pop_name=&sp_cate=&sp_name=&act= 

http://asianwiki.com/Lee_Joon-Gi  Click on 100% Bar

AND

http://ure.pia.co.jp/articles/-/71379 - go to end of article and bubble Lee Jun Ki, Click Red To Vote Confirmation Screen button, then click RED send button to finalize vote. Vote Daily

16 hours ago, missmaudy said:

How many times are we allowed to vote? The process is a bit confusing for me.

I am not sure at DramaFever.  I can vote more than once...but I have no idea if it counts or not.  

AND don't forget to VOTE for LJG as BEST BAD BOY:

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bad-boy

• Like 9

15 hours ago, ross2381 said:

People: You JUST DON"T DO THAT! The way our friend here just explained IS THE RIGHT WAY! You NEVER break spaghetti. 

On the other hand if you cook it this way (as in the video) - part of the pasta is cooked more than the other part. :blink:

9 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

:lol: You made my day!

12 hours ago, oyashirazu said:

his charitable work! This is too important a fact to ignore, indeed. Thanks god you thought of it! I'll try to summarize all the nice stuff you digged up and add it to the final version. Do you think it belongs more to the category "Charm and Personality" or "Fanservice" (or something else entirely?)?

Good question. I'd say "personality" or maybe another category. Charity isn't fanservice, he doesn't do it for fans, he does it for people who are less lucky in life. They aren't necessary his fans, bet they never heard of him actually.

• Like 13

I've been negligent in posting my FAVE image of the day lately.  Real Life is getting tough, but I was finding FAVE JG images as inspiration. 

I meant to highlight this one from the first episode of My Ear's Candy. 

1489293554%201_zpsfuqyhwgx.jpg

I loved the lighting, the framing through the glass doors to give reflections around JG.  It's so photojournalistic and trendy.  They did so well picking this Air B&B with the warm walls, skylights, glass doors, etc. I felt kinda bad for PMY because her "studio/kitchen" location didn't seem to have any windows and was pretty boring in terms of lighting.

But this oldie is another contender...

1488692636%201_zpsppowlbt5.jpg

• Like 11

11 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Ummm Do I smell some sarcasm in this LMH fangirl's post?like she doesn't understand why the people who love LJG love him so passionately and deeply.Not just squealing over him for no reason like other fangirls do with artists who just have popularity and good looks with so so talent and ok personality? 

Lee Joon Gi's: looks=100%. Personality 100% real and authentic.Talent= 101%. Thats why people love him so much.There is no ifs, buts, maybes, seems.it is what it is.he loves people(especially his angels/fans) wholeheartedly, gives his time and energy generously and works with a fiery passion like volcano.Since all we can give is our support and cheer for him, we love him back with the same passion.Simple.Point.Blank.Period.

I get the feeling that she seems reluctant to mention LJG's positive attributes.Gotta give her props tho.It was a good read. If it was my biased self writing, that kind of list.From 1 to 10 will only be "Red Ginseng JG":lol:.It would totally look like the "100 things list we love about LJG" :wub:.

5 hours ago, junejungki said:

Yeah, I want to ask that question too. Boy next door?? Goody too shoes?? Lee Min Ho?? emm!! they didnt show me something to convince me yet that they have full package beside good looks and some ok talent. 

Me too.like????.Lol :lol:I am sorry but I can't help but *scoff* at and take seriously any list that gathers Korea's best male actors especially the early 80s liners and late 80s liners and has LMH at number one.The only thing I agree with when he at the top, is popularity list.But even that fluctuates year after year coz there is always a new IT guy coming up.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Yes VOTE...but dang...there is no JG/IU for best couple or best kiss.  

AND don't forget to VOTE for LJG as BEST BAD BOY:

https://www.dramafever.com/dfa5/#best-bad-boy

I know right.Why no So Soo couple.I always say on the international scene.If Song Song team couple ruled the first half of 2016 with DOTS.Lee Lee Couple team ruled the second half of 2016 with SHR.I mean come on now Dramafever.They and SHR are the ones who took the number one spot from DOTS on your website in 2016.Do we even need to discuss how sensational they were, YouTube,Blogs, forums etc were having a field day with them.all because of their excellent chemistry in the drama.

Also talking about bad boys,  does anyone find it ironic and hilarious:lol:how LJG has been nominated on Dramafever as "Best Bad Boy".When in the Singapore interview, he was going on about how he is a good guy and how curious he was, if he tried living life as a 'bad and cool guy'.lol oppa you might get your wish soon..You may have a trophy of how "bad and cool" you are without even having to change yourself in real life, all because of a drama.You are indeed the Baddest, Hottest and Coolest being that has ever appeared in Kdramaland.:)

• Like 8

Today my votes didn't count in http://nanshen.ddyule.cn and i can't vote in dramafever:angry:

10 hours ago, chouchiyo said:

Guys, for anyone who want go to seoul concert, i found this

maybe u can try contact them, they provide tix and also room to stay

Thank you for the link!!! :wub:i'll try to contact them, hope it works (crossed fingers)

7 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

Sorry to cut your post. Just wanted to say, THANK YOU  @Oyashirazu  for all this time and effort on the list that is well put together. Yes, thank you @joybran  for the awesome spell check, great idea! Everyone's contributions has made this a list that I know will make LJG very happy. A gift that helps him to see what his fans admire about him will be precious and I'm sure very appreciated. The list looks so impressive!!!!  Just my pov (see yellow highlight for your question @Oyashirazu ) LJG's charity may suit under "Charm and Personality" with the subtitle of an 'Artist who is caring with a warm heart'.  What do you think?

you speak my mind!!! thank you so much @oyashirazu for the wonderful list. and i also think his charity is not fanservice is more a part of his loving personality :)

Edit: Finally I could vote

Edited by antoniaclamens
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, emeraldblue said:

Ummm Do I smell some sarcasm in this LMH fangirl's post?like she doesn't understand why the people who love LJG love him so passionately and deeply.Not just squealing over him for no reason like other fangirls do with artists who just have popularity and good looks with so so talent and ok personality? 

Now that you mention it, there is a hint of reluctance in her writing voice. Is she saying, "Maybe that's why his fans love him? But I can't objectively actually see why?" or??? :D Well, to be fair to the writer, I as a Joon Gi fan will straight away put him on the top spot. Then, I'll have a hard time too coming up with reasons for the other actors because they're all just 'meh' to me. 

Anyway, let's not talk about other actors in this thread. They're irrelevant here and wholly irrelevant in our brains and hearts LOL. 

• Like 11