Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

@popdedi

Spoiler

Mmmm - interesting :)  I just went to his you tube channel as well - link on Instagram - I listened to a couple of tracks - quite mellow but I liked them -

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9lmw-OGMYHOy-5RTHdUVrg/featured

So it seems from his last Instagram post that he was at the FM in Singapore as he is being thanked by followers for the FM.  So you think he is Joon Gi's, could I say, music director, or in his band or the DJ? :huh:

Ha - still investigating. Actually there is a link on one of the posts to the Director of Soul Instagram and it seems that he/they was/were at all the Asia Tour FMs

https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/director_of_soul/

I'm so curious now - I need to follow the trail :tongue:

Edited by luvkstyle
added more information
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, joybran said:

You may be right that Joon Gi and Park Min Young don't know each other well enough to recognize each other just from their voices. I was thinking about how friendly Joon Gi and Chang Wook looked at the Lotte Duty-Free Press Conference when they were sitting together and talking and laughing. But I was also thinking about the KBS awards show in 2014 when Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi won Best Couple for Gunman in Joseon, and Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young won Best Couple for Healer. All four were nominated for Excellence Awards. Joon Gi won for Actor, but NSM and PMY tied for Actress. PMY was one of the hosts of the show. At the end of the show when everyone got up to leave, Joon Gi and JCW hugged each other like old friends who hadn't seen each other in a while.

yes,I ever see the video. 

Joongi and JCW 2014 posture is different from Joongi and Yoo Ohsung. Yoo Ohsung is Joongi's senior, and they are good friend , after "Gunman in Joseon" shooting, they meet sometimes. 
So, I think that Joongi and JCW are very friendly senior and very polite junior in 2014, and getting close in recent days.

Back to Joongi and PMY, I think that they are not very familiar in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk35tpTjf8Q

But, it's hard to know People's relationship in just few seconds ,it's all my surmise.

• Like 7

8 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

@cedarwoodYay - you're back - missed you - missed your humour :D

Awwww! I'm here. Sometimes RL just gets in my way but I'm not leaving you here. :)

6 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Watch: Lee Joon Gi Reveals His Home, Puppies, And Organization Skills In “My Ear’s Candy”

I don't know what he's saying but whatever he says - that voice of his! Half murmur, so sexy...

(Btw he has absolutely awful hair in the video. Who did this to him?!)

1 hour ago, lyn_lyn said:

If you want to watch Joon Gi and Min Young's Candy in my ear with english subs, pls, write a comment here.

I do! I do! *runs to write a nice comment*

Done!

• Like 8

4 hours ago, lyn_lyn said:

If you want to watch Joon Gi and Min Young's Candy in my ear with english subs, pls, write a comment here.

http://kshow123.net/show/cany-in-my-ears-season-2/episode-4.html

Done!

@popdedi & @luvkstyle  Isn't he the keyboardist at the FM?  The one JG hugs onto.  He is the Director of Soul? 

Welcome to the newbie posters here in LJGs thread! tumblr_ol0v75yYin1qi92llo4_250_zpsn5xwvi

• Like 9

46 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I don't mean to be a post hog...but wanted to keep some separate so they don't get lost/passed over.  

Here is a fan account of the Singapore FM.

How Lee Junki Took My Heart Away in Singapore

https://treasuredshelf.wordpress.com/2017/03/12/how-lee-junki-took-my-heart-away-in-singapore/

viewimage.php?id=21b8d52cf0dc3faf&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395deae273db8606c20a8730a1ab860496337f14b9686cb7673b5474cee8d2e016041c9c2c381d140dfb4ea8b6ac27cbbe95c388648a64e31fb4919dde6f83c60532f93fbd

Sorry I can't help myself but repost the gif. He has the most adorable pair of eyes. 

Nice read. Tks. 

I would also like to mention that the JG passport is a brilliant idea. I actually saw one passport on IG with many stamps. She even had stamps from years ago and from different countries or cities. It looked like a real passport.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

Sorry I can't help myself but repost the gif. He has the most adorable pair of eyes. 

Nice read. Tks. 

I would also like to mention that the JG passport is a brilliant idea. I actually saw one passport on IG with many stamps. She even had stamps from years ago and from different countries or cities. It looked like a real passport.

Anybody on here have a JG passport?  Share some pics? 

I went searching for Spris Ads.  

1280_junki_s28.jpg

1280_junki_s27.jpg

junki_img_m3.jpgjunki_img_m4.jpg

JG and PMY are so cute! 

• Like 18

On 11/03/2017 at 9:49 AM, oyashirazu said:

79. He knows how to be a fan himself: He's a big fan of Big Bang and EXO <- Not 100% sure I understood the former post by @emeraldblue about him being a Big Bang fanboy correctly. Did he call himself a Big Bang fan? And I do remember he also loves EXO so I added that but can someone confirm this to be safe? Or if someone knows what group/which singer he likes best that would be a great help :)

Ah about Lee Joon Gi loving Big Bang.He never said out loud that he is their fan.But I would assert that it is a safe assumption that he is one.Otherwise why would he spend all his energy creating a dance medley covering songs of an idol group that he is not interested in for his Asia Tour.Besides this is not the first time,He is dance covering their songs.He covered "Ringa Ringa" by Taeyang's back in 2014 at two fan meets..in Shanghai and GuangZhou FM.see inserted videos in hidden contents below.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Continuing with the why we love LJG list.

84. "Candy in my ear" has to me revealed another aspect of LJG's personality that I suspected he had but needed confirmation.He is very neat and tidy.From the way his trophies are arranged in his cabinet, to the way the floor in his house is nice and shiny, to the way he packs his luggage.Lol, even his dogs look well taken care of.Some would say don't exaggerate it's just for TV's sake but my gut feeling tells me otherwise.I love me a neat guy anyday anytime.This clearly shows he is husband material. Should he decide to get married, He can be trusted to look after the home efficiently and effectively if wifey is away.

• Like 16

@luvkstyle@pixelsticksI am guessing the keyboardist at his fan meetings is Director of Soul, at least it seems so to me from his profile on Instagram. :)

Speaking of the keyboardist, yes JG was hugging him from behind during the Singapore fan meeting as he was introducing the members of his band. However, judging from the reaction of the keyboardist, he didn't really seem to be enjoying the moment... Hahaha.
Actually it's not the first time JG hugged him. I recall seeing a video from another recent fan meet where JG was literally breathing down his neck. Of course, all these were accompanied by loud screams from his hordes of fans. :tongue:

• Like 10

Officially RE:TFC has become the top grossing installment in the franchise.

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/franchises/chart/?id=residentevil.htm

I can safely say it is due to LJG force in China. To date its grossing $153M and counting.

Logan, which is much popular franchise, earned only half of the RE box office despite being the last movie of Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and Patrick Stewart as Prof. X.

Edited by missmaudy
  • Like 14

1 hour ago, emeraldblue said:

Continuing with the why we love LJG list.

84. "Candy in my ear" has to me revealed another aspect of LJG's personality that I suspected he had but needed confirmation.He is very neat and tidy.From the way his trophies are arranged in his cabinet, to the way the floor in his house is nice and shiny, to the way he packs his luggage.Lol, even his dogs look well taken care of.Some would say don't exaggerate it's just for TV's sake but my gut feeling tells me otherwise.I love me a neat guy anyday anytime.This clearly shows he is husband material. Should he decide to get married, He can be trusted to look after the home efficiently and effectively if wifey is away.

Word!!I can relate hahaha.My sister calls it "healthy undiagnosed mild OCD".From one so NOT patient to another.I have noted subtle hints of his healthy impulse for tidiness and being neat.see in the videos.

Here from KBS drama awards 2014 when he was removing those glittery things from Jeon Hye Bin's hair at 0:12-0:16 in the first video and at 0:58 to 1:12 in the second video when he is fixing IU's hair.In a culture where "skinship" is a big deal, he could just let Hye Bin's hair be and fight the urge to touch her hair.Also in IU's case, he could just wait for the stylist who was there to fix it but he couldn't resist the urge to run his fingers in her hair to fix it.:D

Spoiler

Spoiler

Also that just confirms our point on him being a gentleman.I don't think many K-actors would willy nilly touch a female co-star to fix her hair.He knows how to take care of his female co-stars.

• Like 13

11 hours ago, Molic Lee said:

Joongi and JCW 2014 posture is different from Joongi and Yoo Ohsung. Yoo Ohsung is Joongi's senior, and they are good friend , after "Gunman in Joseon" shooting, they meet sometimes. 
So, I think that Joongi and JCW are very friendly senior and very polite junior in 2014, and getting close in recent days.

Back to Joongi and PMY, I think that they are not very familiar in 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk35tpTjf8Q

But, it's hard to know People's relationship in just few seconds ,it's all my surmise.

Thanks so much for finding the videos. You are right that it is hard to tell in a few seconds. The video I saw that had their hug was from a different angle and looked a little friendlier than this one. Joon Gi and PMY didn't seem to even notice each other when they were standing very close. They looked like they didn't know each other at all.

• Like 8