Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 2017-5-27 at 3:16 PM, cedarwood said:

Can't see anything... :(

Your wish is my command!

I think I read somewhere that he's too cute to handle then. Like supercute to everyone. :wink:

If LJG is more cute when he drinks than how he usually is i know i can't handle it! i can't imagine it!!!! :blush:

On 2017-5-27 at 3:26 PM, cedarwood said:

Please do it!

I've seen it today. Lol you have some really cool ideas. :D

It's fanmade but still nice to look at. The Gong Gil face of LJG put in picture of... I don't know who. Someone else anyway. 

So you also hate JG's SWWTN hanboks which are the most beautiful I've seen so far? Or the Joseon-gunman-revenge-master costume he was wearing in action scenes? 

My heart is broken... :(

I'm thinking about the scene, where he visits his mother in the middle of the night to tell her that he killed monks for her. Emotional scene, Wang So crying, scar on his face... 

Must find the scene...

Sorry if i post too many (sadly there's only close ups from that scene)

ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000290357.

Spoiler

ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000299800.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000293794.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000313313.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000315782.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000297064_ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000334401.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000319586.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000346914.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000374408_ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000364765.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000402736.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000421621.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000422589.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000420220.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000429429.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000445045.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000447547.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000469503.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000455055.ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000433333.

ScrltHrtRyo.E04.540p.NEXT.mkv_000467034.

21 hours ago, violina said:

JG: Hmmmm..'elusive' torso aww my angels I am sorry i have hidden it for so long here let me:ph34r::

JG:I still cant do this my angelsB). one am still very shy about my smooth 'fabric conditioner' abs(https://www.soompi.com/2015/07/12/lee-jun-ki-compares-his-abs-to-tvxq-changmins-and-lee-soo-hyuks/) and second i do not want to cause more zombie deaths, the day I become brave.

Me and the thousands of JG angels around the world: Its ok:) JG. Really like:

Just kidding:D.We have already stated many times that we love him in any shape or form.Our heart and support towards him is unconditional.:wub:

All credits go to the original gif uploaders.

Lol... i don´t need him to have great abs...  he´s perfect the way he is... still my eyes are like lasers everytime he teases us with unbottoning his shirt :D:wink::phew:

18 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

@antoniaclamens... "ask and you shall receive" :tongue::tongue::tongue:

The LJG International FansClub just subbed the Bonus video... Many Many Many Thanks to this wonderful group :heart:

WOW!!! I'm so grateful to you for sharing and to LJG International FansClub for translating... i think i have to emulate @cedarwood : this is my thankful gif :tongue:

820175727ff83ce13b76fb537af4ba8b.gif

• Like 11

Forgot to say how much i love every gif and picture posted (and how much I LOVE NEW LJG IG update) :wub:

My humble contribution to the beauty parade:

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B014_diet_nalsi%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B013_diet_nalsi

Spoiler

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B012_diet_nalsi%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B015_diet_nalsi

Portrait+JG+28.jpgPortrait+JG+16.jpgPortrait+JG+10.jpg

For those who love LJG with glasses (Me! Me! ME!)

Line+Note+07.jpg

All pictures credit to uploaders

• Like 16

45,000 Koreans Vote On Which Idol Is The Best Kisser

Netizens voted for their favorite male actor kissers – and names like Gong Yoo and Kim Soo Hyun made the list – but who won?

In a poll totaling 47,355 votes, Netizens came together to select which of their favorite male actors portrayed the best on-screen kisses. Many actors were up for the vote – including favorites like Lee Min Ho, Gong Yoo, and Kim Soo Hyun, but the list may surprise you. Here are the results of the poll, which totaled at 18 of the top kissers.

14. Lee Jun Ki (428 votes)

giphy.gif

source : Koreaboo

LINK to read the FULL article : http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/these-actors-are-the-best-kissers-according-to-koreans/

• Like 11

On 5/28/2017 at 5:15 PM, glassnokamen said:

Another IG picture from our  JG .

I think is a scene after the esplosion ... he's wearing the uniforme and he look so desperate and lost :(:(

Hi glassnokamen, thanks for sharing this capture from the drama. The timeslot changed but it's still NICE because it's with the same premier date, which is July. It has been moved to Wed-Thurs at 11PM. I become more excited every time I see new stills from this upcoming drama. LJK looks HOT in that uniform. He looks gorgeously badass. I’ll definitely watch this. So excited..... :lol:

• Like 12

Taewon Entertainment, Namoo Actors and Joon Gi himself have been posting pictures of his CM character almost simultaneously today :lol: Not that I mind the picture overload... I love him in that EOD uniform - especially in full atire with helmet and face mask ^_^ 

Spoiler

Edited by oyashirazu
  • Like 18

@oyashirazu Yes I woke up to many EOD JG images.  It makes me wonder (and hope) that his EOD time is not just 1 episode of CM but covers a few episodes.  Whatever the case, they really want to show us JG in the EOD uniform! BUT the fact that Namoo posts similar images and right around when JG posts images makes me feel that JG's IG account is being managed by someone in Namoo right now...and not necessarily him exclusively anymore.  The IG posts are missing his telltale spunk and something that is just inherently him (or what his "brand " was before). 

@antoniaclamens Ahh...I knew you would have images.  I completed my project but I so love to see Wang So images again.  Like everyone says here...."Wang So is life!"  

I can appreciate the Joseon costumes, but I find the Goryeo era to be more in style to the Medieval era which has always been my fangirly weakness.  Heck, I would like to see JG as a King for the whole time. And please be a full out warrior before you give up action scenes! 

On 5/27/2017 at 3:56 PM, cedarwood said:

I've seen it today. Lol you have some really cool ideas. :D

Hahaha Thanks!

21 hours ago, hiluna said:

I liked the Genius concept in that photoshoot bonus clip. I wouldn't mind seeing him play that character in a show.

Ditto!!

• Like 10

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@oyashirazu Yes I woke up to many EOD JG images.  It makes me wonder (and hope) that his EOD time is not just 1 episode of CM but covers a few episodes.  Whatever the case, they really want to show us JG in the EOD uniform! BUT the fact that Namoo posts similar images and right around when JG posts images makes me feel that JG's IG account is being managed by someone in Namoo right now...and not necessarily him exclusively anymore.  The IG posts are missing his telltale spunk and something that is just inherently him (or what his "brand " was before). 

@antoniaclamens Ahh...I knew you would have images.  I completed my project but I so love to see Wang So images again.  Like everyone says here...."Wang So is life!"  

I can appreciate the Joseon costumes, but I find the Goryeo era to be more in style to the Medieval era which has always been my fangirly weakness.  Heck, I would like to see JG as a King for the whole time. And please be a full out warrior before you give up action scenes! 

Hahaha Thanks!

Ditto!!

pixelsticks, I totally agreed with you on the part of JG's IG  account feels like it is being managed by someone in namoo... actually I have noticed that in the recent few post. They are all too official and it lacks his touch to it...  but I hope it is not true... Or maybe we are just too sensitive right now, due to the lack of JG's selfies bombs. :bawling:

In the meantime enjoy today's CM pic release in one glance...  Luv creative fans!

• Like 15

Hi Chingus...my reflections for today.I love love the new EOD photos from JG, Taewon and Namoo. He really is immersed into his character.He looks hot and fierce:wub:

7 hours ago, LadyOne said:

pixelsticks, I totally agreed with you on the part of JG's IG  account feels like it is being managed by someone in namoo... actually I have noticed that in the recent few post. They are all too official and it lacks his touch to it...  but I hope it is not true... Or maybe we are just too sensitive right now, due to the lack of JG's selfies bombs. :bawling:

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

JG posts images makes me feel that JG's IG account is being managed by someone in Namoo right now...and not necessarily him exclusively anymore.  The IG posts are missing his telltale spunk and something that is just inherently him (or what his "brand " was before). 

In my humble opinion, I think this is something we shouldnt be worried about too much.I think it is a temporary situation.We really should remain patient(its hard i know as fans, patience is not a virtue for most of us including me:lol:) and have faith in JG.There is a reason he has survived for 16 years in the industry.His tenacity and perseverance has no bounds.I dont believe he is the kind to cower in fear, just because of a few measly delusionals and haters.Yes it is very possible that his account is being managed by a namoo employee since his posts have no captions just emojis. or himself but he is being careful about his actions on social media(unfortunate given he didnt commit a crime lol:D).

I am grateful we are even getting posts on his IG account:) and he hasn't shut it down yet.There is still occasional bile and venom comments but its getting better. Considering that Korean celebs especially high profile ones like JG, no matter how trivial a scandal, when it happens, they usually take a period of at least 3 months to a year, in hibernation from social media and just work quietly.I can assure you now the sly Korean media especially the tabloid ones, are on alert because now JG is hot commodity.Anything with JG's name now is click bait and buzz worthy.

Lately, I've seen more and more Korean celebs this year getting into unnecessary drama, and dragged into gossip just because of sns including insta. I don't work in PR don't even know how they operate.But I would also advise him to lay low for now and just drive all the attention to his drama.Believe me its silly, but it only starts with one sleazy tabloid or delusional troll to start gossip.If he uploads a selfie outside his work.It could be anything, his hair, clothes, appearance, his caption interpreted the wrong way, his facial expression, anything.And the last thing he needs right now is being dragged into rubbish like this when his drama is only a month away.For his sake and for his drama castmate's sake.I think its a smart business move.Lets feed on the crumbs we are being given for now:).Once he is truly back it will even be sweeter.I actually think we will be getting more selfie updates during the time the drama airing.

Edited by violina
  • Like 20

On 2017-5-28 at 2:32 PM, junejungki said:

The hanbok is ok to me but the Mickey Mouse or Flying Disc Hat, the string, the beads on their head, really really ugly. :crazy:

@glassnokamen yes, even during Goryeo, the women dressed up better than Joseon era. Pretty hanbok with pastel colours matching with their accessories. 

The forever Goryeo vs Joseon debate among international drama fans:D. I also prefer goryeo than joseon historical drama. Goryeo fashion is more vibrant and interesting to me than joseon fashion looks so plain and boring.Also during kiss scenes.Those Joseon hats though, I've always had the urge to yank those hats off their heads.And those strings they tie around their chin look so uncomfortable.I remember in one scholar bts, JG kept having NG cause the hat kept falling off and sliding into his face in one action scene:D.

This naturally brings me to today's gifs: I am going to miss JG in historical drama for a while. so let me pay an appropriate tribute to the King of fusion sageuk:

You are so beautiful Gong Gil.There will never be a clown prettier than you till time infinity.

tumblr_obehzaS4rV1tmwexyo6_400_zpsjjlxhh

There will never be another cute + intelligent thief like you yongie/lee geom/iljimae.

tumblr_obehzaS4rV1tmwexyo1_400_zpsqtusts

There will never be another earnest, loving and funny Satto like you.

tumblr_obehzaS4rV1tmwexyo5_400_zpsrue4ls

There will never be another cool and courageous gunman like you Hanzo.

tumblr_obehzaS4rV1tmwexyo2_400_zpsbanb5i

There will never be another fatality sexy vampire and scholar like you sunbeom nim.

tumblr_obehzaS4rV1tmwexyo4_400_zpsf7r2bt

Oh wangso:wub: all the words in the dictionary of any language known to mankind cant express how much i love and miss you.(lol i can cheat here right and post three instead of just one gif like the others :ph34r:)

tumblr_obehzaS4rV1tmwexyo3_400_zpsefxnpftumblr_okj5paik2Q1vhkfqso3_400_zpsfj2kdqtumblr_ol3yevd1n01v39bmdo1_400_zps7jcn6b

Bonus: To the horse and its rider who changed sageuk kdramaland forever

tumblr_olig2buCFz1vem8apo1_540_zpsx9dh2s

All credits go to the original gif uploaders.

• Like 16

@LadyOne So glad it's not only me who senses this.  I know the apparent reasoning, but it's no fun when you know what COULD be. BTS pics, videos, etc.  I hope HE actually misses IG posting and hasn't moved on.  In the meantime, I watch Nathan Fillion's IG.  He's a hoot.  When he is filming, he wanders the towns/locales and places objects and takes pics of them, daring people to come find what he hid.  Most find them pretty quickly and even find him. 

Spoiler

I'd love to see JG do something similar.  Safely of course.  Speaking of similar, I have seen that BTS is revealing info by releasing picture puzzles for their fans to solve.  Hahahaha...I guess that is the new social media trend. Way to go JG's staff!

1 hour ago, violina said:

.I think it is a temporary situation.We really should remain patient(its hard i know as fans, patience is not a virtue for most of us including me:lol:) and have faith in JG.There is a reason he has survived for 16 years in the industry.His tenacity and perseverance has no bounds.I dont believe he is the kind to cower in fear, just because of a few measly delusionals and haters.Yes it is very possible that his account is being managed by a namoo employee since his posts have no captions just emojis. or himself but he is being careful about his actions on social media(unfortunate given he didnt commit a crime lol:D).

I am grateful we are even getting posts on his IG account:) and he hasn't shut it down yet..Once he is truly back it will even be sweeter.I actually think we will be getting more selfie updates during the time the drama airing.

Fingers crossed for all you say!  As for all the delusionals and haters....

tumblr_ofqpsoJSy61r5c02zo1_500_zpsu434lw

take your time and negative energy elsewhere.  

tumblr_ohwl100T5x1qb8bmoo1_400_zps98hnmm

Peace & Love 

tumblr_ohwl100T5x1qb8bmoo2_400_zps9ee1px

And lots of JG smiles! 

@violina Ahh....saguek JG...gonna miss that this year.  Maybe the fall of 2017 he might be grabbing another role....????  <<<<fangirly wish>>>>>

• Like 14

@pixelsticks @LadyOne @violina I don´t like the idea of his IG acount managed by namoo actors, i hate the idea of someone else posting in his name even more... i know his posts are not like they were... but i still hope it is just temporary. After the scandal he was silent, now he's slowly and cautiously posting and later he will be his normal self when he finds the time is right (fingers crossed)

btw @violina love your sageuk timeline gifs, so to shake off the awful toughts, here are some action gifs  :

4.gif?type=w11039977424_f70f7947.gif?type=w1

A cute dancing JG never fails to lighten my mood :wub::D:

1994101039_fa447425.gif?type=w966

and if it wansn´t enough here's a sexy vampire:

2949209438_735d11d2.gif

• Like 15

Re IG: It's possible that his IG is  managed by someone but with my perception of his personality I do not think so. 

I think he is still handling his IG to maintain that personal touch and he's doing great with it. He is maybe a little restrained but I think that is expected. 

I also see LJG as very disciplined. So I don't expect him to be figting with fans on SNS like some other celebs do from time to time. As you noticed some people really go overboard and keep posting hurting stuff which I think reading those stuff can make the blood  of any normal human beings to boil.

I also think he is rational and practical person and I believe his entity is organised. So I expect him to do things through the right channels. He would let Namoo do their jobs. That why they hired him for. Otherwise he would have just continued to let his own company managed his career. 

Just an analogy: say Property Owner & Property Management Company  relationship. I don't think he'd be like  a foolish property owner who would directly deal disputes with a tenant or other parties when in fact he has contracted a Property Management company to look after the property and deal things on his behalf. As a property owner, he is still personally involved but he deals things thru the right channel. 

:) I don't know if I make sense to you guys esp the analogy part. :):) 

• Like 12

On 29.05.2017 at 6:59 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Sorry if i post too many (sadly there's only close ups from that scene)

Oh thank you for those caps. I love how LJG expresses Wang So's emotions. He's... he's perfect. Just perfect.

On 29.05.2017 at 6:59 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Lol... i don´t need him to have great abs...  he´s perfect the way he is... still my eyes are like lasers everytime he teases us with unbottoning his shirt :D:wink:

Same here. He likes to tease us... :wink:

On 29.05.2017 at 8:45 AM, willenette said:

45,000 Koreans Vote On Which Idol Is The Best Kisser

Happy Joon Gi made the list. I love his onscreen kisses. They are passionate yet gentle, careful... The perfect mixture of a man in love trying not to hurt his dame with too much passion. 

Btw most of those actors that made the list - I do appreciate they're kissing abillities too. :D

On 29.05.2017 at 0:12 PM, willenette said:

LJK looks HOT in that uniform. He looks gorgeously badass.

My thoughts exactly. How come a man with a gun look so sexy?!

On 29.05.2017 at 3:19 PM, pixelsticks said:

It makes me wonder (and hope) that his EOD time is not just 1 episode of CM but covers a few episodes.

Ouch! I never thought of it. But I hope so too! I mean... c'mon! I hope he'll be total badass in uniform from time to time (and badass without uniform too tehehehe).

On 29.05.2017 at 5:44 PM, LadyOne said:

In the meantime enjoy today's CM pic release in one glance...  Luv creative fans!

WOAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

• Like 11

23 hours ago, violina said:

You are so beautiful Gong Gil.There will never be a clown prettier than you till time infinity.

*melts* You know, when a friend of mine wanted me to see The king and the clown (she was the one who introduced me to LJG's world) she showed me exacty this scene - the moment he takes of his mask. I remember I said... erm... well... maybe I won't quote my exact words from that moment *cough* but believe me - I was impressed and totally into watching the movie.

On 29.05.2017 at 9:21 PM, violina said:

Once he is truly back it will even be sweeter.I actually think we will be getting more selfie updates during the time the drama airing.

Violina, thank you for your words of wisdom. *bows*

Here's your reward... so you could totally melt - this one is one of my favourites.

cb38c3c3c258f9214b0e506686d5ac92.gif

23 hours ago, violina said:

all the words in the dictionary of any language known to mankind cant express how much i love and miss you

You just inspired me!

I was wondering... since we're all around the world, we speak different languages... maybe we should share expressions about Joon Gi in our languages? I'm very interested how those words sound in other languages. :)

Like the word "beautiful". In polish it's "piękny" ("piekny", but "e" has something like a tail and I'm not sure if you will see it - anyway "piekny" is when we talk about male) or "piękna" (female). 

16 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

to shake off the awful toughts, here are some action gifs

*fans herself* Gosh... the way that man moves... :wub:

Goodnight, ladies!

58515a46001ebd256eae14edf643417a.gif

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Like the word "beautiful". In polish it's "piękny" ("piekny", but "e" has something like a tail and I'm not sure if you will see it - anyway "piekny" is when we talk about male) or "piękna" (female). 

O____o So it was a tail on the "e"?!?!?! I was trying hardly to clean my smartphone screen thinking it was dirty on the "e" :lol::lol::lol: :lol: 

"Beautiful" in italian is "bello" or "bellissimo" or "meraviglioso" or "stupendo" or "magnifico" when we talk about male, the same with an "a" at the end instead of the "o" when we talk about fa male.

• Like 13

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Re IG: It's possible that his IG is  managed by someone but with my perception of his personality I do not think so. 

I think he is still handling his IG to maintain that personal touch and he's doing great with it. He is maybe a little restrained but I think that is expected. 

I also see LJG as very disciplined. So I don't expect him to be figting with fans on SNS like some other celebs do from time to time. As you noticed some people really go overboard and keep posting hurting stuff which I think reading those stuff can make the blood  of any normal human beings to boil.

I also think he is rational and practical person and I believe his entity is organised. So I expect him to do things through the right channels. He would let Namoo do their jobs. That why they hired him for. Otherwise he would have just continued to let his own company managed his career. 

Just an analogy: say Property Owner & Property Management Company  relationship. I don't think he'd be like  a foolish property owner who would directly deal disputes with a tenant or other parties when in fact he has contracted a Property Management company to look after the property and deal things on his behalf. As a property owner, he is still personally involved but he deals things thru the right channel. 

:) I don't know if I make sense to you guys esp the analogy part. :):) 

Yo do make sense... i just  want him to make his own choices in life. As wang so always said i don´t want his life to be controlled by others. so let´s hope for the best :)

6 hours ago, cedarwood said:

*melts* You know, when a friend of mine wanted me to see The king and the clown (she was the one who introduced me to LJG's world) she showed me exacty this scene - the moment he takes of his mask. I remember I said... erm... well... maybe I won't quote my exact words from that moment *cough* but believe me - I was impressed and totally into watching the movie.

Violina, thank you for your words of wisdom. *bows*

Here's your reward... so you could totally melt - this one is one of my favourites.

You just inspired me!

I was wondering... since we're all around the world, we speak different languages... maybe we should share expressions about Joon Gi in our languages? I'm very interested how those words sound in other languages. :)

*fans herself* Gosh... the way that man moves... :wub:

Goodnight, ladies!

When i first read about King and the Clown (a long time ago, maybe 2011 or 2012?) i'd already watched My Girl (silly me i found LJG too pretty so i like LDW the best of the two :crazy:) but then i saw that post from thundie's prattle, watched a video attached (not available anymore) and got obssesed with LJG's "belleza perturbadora". That's what i called his beauty in spanish. Not to say that i went crazy until i found the movie with spanish subs (at that time i haven´t discovered that i was capable to watch vids with english subs and understand them. lol). After i watched the movie i was even more crazy about his "belleza perturbadora"

So in spanish you can call him "bonito", "bello", "bellisimo" (similar word to @glassnokamen "bellissimo", a superlative of "bello") or what i think fits him better "hermoso". Anyway i still can´t find a proper word in spanish or english that can define his beauty. sigh

if you're interest that's the post guilty of my madness it was this https://thundie.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/revisiting-old-favorites/ though as you can´t watch the video maybe this will be better (i just re-read it and i love this review, it speaks my mind about the movie)  https://thundie.wordpress.com/2009/02/18/king-and-the-clown/

Talking about LJG's beauty how about continuing the parade? last night as i was posting the Never Said Good Bye's gif i saw this images that made me think that i would love to see him in a drama with a look like this (in love with his hairstyle:wub:)

1846056569_74dfadac.jpg?type=w966

Spoiler

1846056569_97b97e06.jpg?type=w9663077325654_c11a5b56.jpg?type=w966

Love his smile so much!:web_1846056569_e85c9f4d.jpg?type=w966

Spoiler

web_1846056569_e6011e62.jpg?type=w966005OOtobjw1f4mxrjyhclj318g0tmgqy.jpg?typweb_1846056569_5f1a6b15.jpg?type=w966

Some gifs for our hearts to melt:

1994101039_c781cfa4.gif?type=w9661994101039_7616e2b8.gif?type=w966

All images and gifs credit to uploaders

• Like 13

I love to see all the beauty terms in other languages.  I'm just a boring English speaker.  When I hang out with groomsmen, I tend to tell them they are "gorgeous" to get them to smile.  

@antoniaclamens :wub: the Never Said Goodbye Smiles!

Here are some much needed smiles!

087fcf7bffdee4fd89f681f87e1fb2726f598b11

tumblr_onsxyc1Zrj1tdfsf6o5_500.gif

@missmaudy I do think Namoo is attempting to do it's job along with the direction of JG. I'm not saying that they are controlling him, but I do feel they are monitoring/guiding the content revealed as of this moment.  To make sure no content will be revealed that could be taken out of context.  Batten down the hatches, if you will.  And protecting JG from reading a bunch of crap. I would love for the CRAP producers/reactors to stop.  I cannot believe what I still see on JHB's IG or with her #hashtag. People are truly trolls and online bullies.  it's all so ridiculous to me, that a 35 year old actor has to be sorry for dating, but it is what it is 

I wish the new TO JOONGI section on his website was similar to the old version.  It is a nuisance to have to click on the + bar to see what people have posted whereas before...it was similar to an IG post...a square spot filled with the content (words/pic) with 16 posts to a page. Now, it takes too much time to peruse and try to enjoy. I'm sure it is probably another step in managing content revealed...so ...blah.  The old version was visually appealing and chaotic at times.  This new one is pretty antiseptic. 

Speaking of visually appealing and chaotic...(with an added devilish smile)

tumblr_oqpkayWYot1wpveico5_400.gif

Cr. kdramahh.tumblr.com

• Like 10