❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

daily issue

Ponytail is a good star 7

When it's hot, Ponytail, which is neatly tied rather than a long hair style, is the best. Ponytail that makes the viewer cool! It is a name attached to the fact that the tied hair looks like a tail of a pony.

Depending on the location, there are a variety of different types of ropes, such as low pontail, deep side part pontail, and high pontail. Ponytail can sometimes be cheerful, sometimes youthful, and if you have something important, you can play with it in style.

The stars usually do ponytail to give a feeling of "cunning", and they enjoy it at the awards ceremony to show off their elegant charm. Ponytail has the advantage of bringing out the facial lines and, above all, revealing the neckline and catching the 'blue' and 'sexy' rabbits. Why do not you look at the stars that fit the ponytail and refer to this summer's hair styling?

# Park Shin-hye

Park Shin Hye is one of the female entertainers who admire her long, rich hair, and her bright energies are as strong as the occasional ponytail.

Especially the hiphoneite suits her well. A brightly colored wave and a ponytail fit very well.

CREDIT

• Editor 's Pleasure (Freelance Editor)

•  Park Shin Hye Instagram

google translate

http://www.vogue.co.kr/2019/06/24/포니테일이-잘-어울리는-스타-7/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Nathania Sun said:

Let's play a game @rori0711 @ash011 @lduc@ecristino_at_ymail.com_stv @Celi67 @nistymaj10Last time @alcides14ahjumma and I with with Alcides and Cides and 14ajumma and Thania and Tan (Ohmigosh!  There were so many of us :lol::D:P) played a game called Park Shin Hye, as an Actress and a Person. This time, let's play a game that  talks about ourselves and all the crazy things we do for our bias, SH. It's called I-know-I'm-a-Park-Shin-Hye-fan-when_________

It's the kind of complete-the-sentence-game. 

Example:
I know I'm a Park shin Hye fan when instead of going to my usual hair salon, this time I head straight to korean beauty salon, show them a photo of PSH and insist that they make me look like her!  :lol:

Crazy, right? Well, I love crazzzy (Prince Hans mode on!):crazy:

Btw, this is my Entry:
I know I'm a Park Shin Hye fan when I created an account in Soompi, unleashed my Super-Fan-Girl self, joined her thread and forgot that I'm 33 not 13! :sweatingbullets:

Have a nice day ya'll :wub:

hello lovelies!

good morning @Nathania Sun! I'm awake :w00t: yep, can't sleep that long on Shinhye & on you sistahs.  Can't miss the fun in here :) 

The charming Dr. Hong Jihong once said that when you love a person, you do crazy things for her. 

I know I'm a Park Shin Hye fan when I daily check Park Shinhye updates thru Twitter, Soompi, IG, Youtube, others social medias :crazy: and rewatching Park Shinhye videos instead of current dramas/films of other actors :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2
  • Love 1