❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

recommend_1b8794073b38a4c59ec7882e33a4e6c6689c89a9.jpeg

8 Actors/Actresses Who Nailed the Double Roles in Their Productions

aaa_c155dc551ecb46ac4084b7b88e465db92eba

KStarLive

9169/22 Feb

Powered by Google TranslateTranslate

One body with two characters.   

One role is hard enough to take on in the drama and these actors and actresses did two? Yes, they sure did. We might have come across some productions that left us in awe all because of the unexpected appearance of two characters of the same faces. With the help of technology, a double character appearance was made possible and productions have been using them with their characters too.   

However, this isn't all just possible with technology but also the amazing work hard by the actors and actresses who took the role. In most cases, such characters hold two totally different personalities but these actors and actresses nailed them so well that you might believe that they are actually twins in real life.  

Skipped....

Park Shinhye in 'Memories of Alhambra' image%2F1550842902410-5c3204ff19a30.jpg

https://www.kstarlive.com/article/2019/02/22/8-actors-actresses-who-nailed-the-double-roles-in-their-dramas-185715

• Like 1
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

My heart skipped a beat :rolleyes:. I thought it's a News about SH having an upcoming project/drama with THIS guy. 

Hahahahha.. I hope soon we will see some real news:sweatingbullets:

Sorry this may be of topic. After seeing yesterday news about SHK and SJK. I feel bad for the women in the entertainment industry. Why all the blame should be on women when it's both of them involved? 

I pray our girl will get married to someone she really loves and let her take her time. I am supporting whoever she picks as her husband. 

But I want her marriage life to be sweetful and let her concentrate on her life after marriage I mean less of works. It's fine for me as long as she will update her instagram with her husband and baby now and then. Hopefully even IL be married by then Haha. This is my dream in the future. 

Just all of us being happy and supporting our girl even When she's out of limelight. :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

27 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

As for ShinHye, she is a wise and intelligent woman with good judgement ...

*refraining myself from talking about her lovelife :joy:

She's very intelligent. Very proud!! 

But as a fan myself, somewhere I'm worried because entertainment industry is really a scary place! They may rise u up, at the same time put you down. 

All I wish is her to have a happy life. We fans always expect her to see onscreen, that's kind of sad like thinking from our point of view. Who knows what she may be undergoing. Yes it's her job, but she has her own world.  Let her enjoy her life, and come back whenever she wants. 

I will patiently wait, all I want is her happiness at the end of the day. 

And is she in Japan now? OMG..

She travels to Japan, Tokyo a lot. 

I will be going to Japan in two months from now. 

I wish I can see her one day in Japan. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

This is me not shipping. You know who my ship is ;) 

I just treasure Shinhye & Jung Yonghwa's friendship:wub: missing Lee Shin & Gyuwon so much, as well as HS squad :sweatingbullets:

Shinhye is prettiest when she smiles :love: Always nice to see how happy and enjoy my bb is behind the scene.

This hair suits Shinhye so here's to hoping she'll bring back Gyuwonie

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, ash011 said:

She's very intelligent. Very proud!! 

But as a fan myself, somewhere I'm worried because entertainment industry is really a scary place! They may rise u up, at the same time put you down. 

All I wish is her to have a happy life. We fans always expect her to see onscreen, that's kind of sad like thinking from our point of view. Who knows what she may be undergoing. Yes it's her job, but she has her own world.  Let her enjoy her life, and come back whenever she wants. 

I will patiently wait, all I want is her happiness at the end of the day. 

And is she in Japan now? OMG..

She travels to Japan, Tokyo a lot. 

I will be going to Japan in two months from now. 

I wish I can see her one day in Japan. :lol:

That is the reason why Shin Hye likes to keep her private life separate from her professional life,  and I wish her fans would respect that and support her , focusing on her professional and philanthropy deeds! It is a hard industry and in SK entertainment industry is a jungle that you have to know how to play the game to survive, otherwise they will eat them alive, as we can see. Many prayers! :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Happy 8th Anniversary to Heartstrings and Dooley couple!

Lee Gyuwon taught me to chase down your passion like it's the last bus of the night. Not your parents, your grandparents, your teacher, but yours.

Lee Shin taught me that people with great passion can make the impossible happen. He love Gyuwon so much to let her go and chase her dream.

D-MbmfdWkAA1yfC.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Love 1