❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin Hye ‘SELF’ magazine interview

tumblr_inline_ntrzky1GjC1qbsnap_540.jpg

•    If you have the superpower to eliminate a worry, what kind of worry would you want to be rid of?
Worry? [Pause for 5 seconds] There doesn’t seem to be any worry that I want to get rid of. Having a little worry is also fine.

•    How many points would you give for your appearance?
My appearance seems to be a little in between innocent and sexy, so I will give myself B+ [laugh].

•    What is your favorite kind of breakfast?
I like anything that is cooked by my mum, just having piping hot soup and rice is good.

•    When you encounter unhappy matters, what can help to make you happy quickly?
Music.

•    Which holiday destination do you want to visit the most but do not have the opportunity to do so yet?
Italy. I have many, many fantasies about Rome; I really want to go.

•    When in front of the camera, what do you fear most that might happen?
The need to focus and express emotions in front of the camera is in itself a difficult thing, but that is also required of an actor. There are some outdoor filming and acting in front of a large crowd makes me a little uncomfortable.

•    If you did not become an actress, what do you think you might possibly be now?
A kindergarten teacher? Because I really like children! However, it’s highly possible that I may just be like what I am now, a student yet to graduate…

•    What are China women like in your heart?
They are very joyful, especially during fan-meetings where I felt people were extremely enthusiastic and have a great sense of humor. 

•    When you have the free time, what kind of activities must you do?
Exercising, driving, bowling, badminton, listening to music while jogging.

•    Besides sports, you have many other talents (like) acting, singing, playing guitar, dancing. Which activity that you do makes you happiest?
(I am) most, most happy during the times when I am acting on the filming site. Even after the filming has ended, I would often remember some scenes at the filming site; it’s the actors’ fortune to have a harmonious atmosphere and I’m grateful for that.

•    You always could easily pull off various different styles, what is your fashion rule?
I actually don’t have any fashion rule. I usually like casual or slightly androgynous clothing.

•    What do you wish to hear most from other people recently?
A womanly aura. I recently heard such remarks; people who haven’t seen me in a long time have commented that the feeling (I gave off) is really different compared to my young days as a child star.

cr: Translated by robinsss from soompi

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Park Shin Hye

EAVO64kX4AAxlIW.jpg

cr: @IzabellRuja

한국의 평화 (Peace in Korea) I think peace is very important and it can be spread by words or art. I choose to draw a portrait about a Korean woman in traditional clothing to present the cultural value that the country has and its historical depth. #koreapeace #talktalkkorea2019

My Inspiration for this piece was Park Shin Hye a Korean actress who played in Korean Historical Dramas as well. 감사합니다 (Thank You) for reading this short description of my drawing and I hope It made a good impression for the viewer. #TalkTalkKorea2019

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

[Global-Biz 24] AMOREPACIFIC 'Mamonde' launches alliance with Indonesia's online shop Shopee

Enter the article: 2019-07-25 17:28

EAXdmdNUEAA-uXq.jpg

K-Drama and K-POP are spreading to the whole world, and K-Beauty (Beauty) is getting more attention in Indonesia, so Korean domestic cosmetics can be purchased at local online shopping mall. This product is 'Mamonde' of AMOREPACIFIC. Photo = Amore Pacific

According to the local media, liputan6, the K-Beauty wave is showing up as fans of Korean beauty products, from cosmetics to skin care. Mamonde is a brand that can meet the needs of women with the beauty of Koreans. 

The media explained that Mamonde was launched in Korea in 1991, inspired by the beauty of flowers and using floral materials as the basis for all the beauty products of that brand.

In addition, Mamonde has pioneered the Chinese market and is gaining popularity with Chinese customers, and brand-name actor Park Shin-hye has gone to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and South East Asia, the media said. 

Based on this, Mamonde has recently started selling in Indonesia. It was launched in Indonesia through Shopee, an e-commerce company in Taiwan. 

Melati Ubaya, Mamond Indonesia 's brand manager, said, "This (Mamonde and Showfire) collaboration is a strategic step for Mamonde to enter the Indonesian beauty industry market." 

"Indonesian people are very passionate about beauty products. I especially like to choose various products. Opening and collaborating in Mamonde's exclusive online store in Shawfi is the right step to meet the needs of Indonesia's beauty and skin-care enthusiasts. "

google translate

enews.com/view.php?ud=201907251720004743aca1a8c21a_1 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Thanks, @lduc for the pictures :wub:Pretty. My kind of Shin Hye, I always find her 'womanly with long locks :love:Very funny coz ever since I became her fan, IG follower and all... she has become my fashion icon and beauty guru. I've become dress-y because of her. My hubby is most of the time annoyed with 'me' for always copying 'her' and insist that I can never be like her. I'm not copying her though nor trying to be a copycat, I'm just drawing inspiration :) I don't know how Shinhye influenced you and the rest of our friends here but it would be great if you can share:tounge_xd:

Spoiler

Honestly I stopped voting on this sites. Seems like it's NOT a legit voting poll, the administrators just want to increase their 'site traffics' by luring people to vote ... like forever :joy:.

Happy Weekend!

I put into practice the yoga which Shinhye did during Little Cabin in the Woods :D I also play and enjoy the songs she usually share in her IG.:wub:  

Happy weekend y'all!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Nathania Sun said:

You did? :joy: Haven't tried ... 

If time permits, I want to binge-watch Little Cabins in the Woods:)

I missed you @rori0711 

missed you too darling :bawling: 

I did. but not regularly :sweat_smile:  word of caution: if you want to get sleep, watch LCITW :lol:

yah...come back! you're missing a lot in our group :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1