❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

I really hope shin hye’s Character develop well in the coming episodes not just a decorations like ep 1/2 other though I really missed her in drama land then she should not take this role . She already developed herself in Pinocchio and doctors a centred character . I don’t want her to be like her role in heirs . I want to be the centre of the story as  well . So I really pray that the coming episodes she’ll be important and center of the drama coz at this moment she’s just like decoration. Though I really trust her choice but this time she kept on mentioning that she took this drama because she wants to work with hb . I hope I’m wrong . I’m not against of anything I just want her to establish herself as an actress not just a partner to someone. Let’s hope and pray for the best. I really want a strong character for her that everyone who watch this drama can remember her. 

• Like 4

This is on Netflix most parts of the word are watching so I want her to be recognised as an actress who really can act not just a pretty face. Of course we know she can but for those first time watching her as it’s on Netflix I want people to have a good impression on her that they remember her. God bless . Sorry I’m just worried about her. She’s the main character her but so far didn’t much of her and the scene she’s in is just too ordinary . She’s an A list actress. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, nistymaj01 said:

Is this our girl's new CF? Or did she just happen to buy there? Seeing the ending credits, the sponsors for her drama are so impressive - Lufthansa airlines and many more. We may see many PPL all throughout the drama. LOL...what can we do...they know the leads' worth.

@nistymaj01 nice to see you here. Miss @Agie.

i think she is the ambassador for Nike,  like for Chanel. Those are Nike ID sneakers,  one can customize the shoes anyway you want, very comfortable and affordable! :wub:

1 hour ago, Celi67 said:

This is on Netflix most parts of the word are watching so I want her to be recognised as an actress who really can act not just a pretty face. Of course we know she can but for those first time watching her as it’s on Netflix I want people to have a good impression on her that they remember her. God bless . Sorry I’m just worried about her. She’s the main character her but so far didn’t much of her and the scene she’s in is just too ordinary . She’s an A list actress. 

Indeed, the sponsors list are impressive. 

The drama is awesome, I know many are worried that is a male center drama, but I am pretty sure the character play by Shin Hye is very important and we will see more of her in the upcoming episodes. Read the clues on those two episodes, nothing can advance and/or happen without her. Keep supporting! Fighting! :)

• Like 3

Spoiler
Entertainment

Augmented Reality TV Soap Off to a Great Start

By Lee Hae-in | December 04, 2018 13:12

The new TV series "Memories of the Alhambra" was off to a great start thanks to its unusual theme of augmented reality, with viewers ratings of 7.5 percent for the first episode on Saturday. 

The highest rating was recorded amongst women in their 40s with 9.5 percent, followed by 9.3 percent among men in their 40s and 6.3 percent among women in their 30s. 

Right after the first episode was aired, many viewers commented that it was a genre of drama that they had never seen before, and many felt almost as if they were playing a game. 

2018120401352_0.jpg

Scriptwriter Song Jae-jung has a record of successfully turning fantasy into convincing TV drama in her previous works like "W" and "Nine." 

Actor Hyun Bin's seemingly indifferent but humorous depiction of the character, which was reminiscent of his previous hit series "My Name Is Kim Sam-soon" and "Secret Garden" also captured female viewers' hearts. 

Different worlds -- game and reality, digital and analogue, the Middle Ages and the present, and Seoul and Granada -- constantly cross over. 

Critic Jeong Seok-hee said, "The mysterious plot unfolded in a captivating way held viewers' attention until the very end. If it doesn't turn out to be a mediocre romantic comedy, this has the potential to become one of the very best TV dramas we have seen in years." 

http://english.chosun.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2018120401368&Dep0=koalasplayground.com&utm_source=koalasplayground.com&utm_medium=unknown&utm_campaign=english

• Like 3

1 hour ago, alcides14ahjumma said:

Indeed, the sponsors list are impressive. 

The drama is awesome, I know many are worried that is a male center drama, but I am pretty sure the character play by Shin Hye is very important and we will see more of her in the upcoming episodes. Read the clues on those two episodes, nothing can advance and/or happen without her. Keep supporting! Fighting! :)

I agree. Me thinks her being inside the program of the game will be the saving grace of the players there. That is why they have to race back to Alhambra and may be her music will be one of the key to defeating virtual enemies. So far this is just guest work on my part as we don't have much material to analyze yet. So far MOA really tickles at our brain. :)

3 hours ago, Celi67 said:

So far, many netflix watchers are sitting upright taking notice of her and of MOA. Our girl is conquering the world :)

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

Of course we all know you love her very much @Celi67  Let us support each other in riding this journey called Memories of alhambra. SH will hold her own and still shine beside the dashing HB. This OTP promises early on that they will hold a special place in our heart:blush:

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Celi67 said:

I’m just very concern coz she’s the only actress I’m following and I just want the best for her. I even stayed using Mamonde since she’s the ambassador and bought coach bag because of her. 

I think we all understand you and your concerns , you not alone, since many of us only follow, support,  and watch Shin Hye, and we want to see her to continue grown and prosper as an artist and person. We love and care for her so much as if she is one of our family member, so it is normal to worry . We have been anxiously waiting for her comeback to drama, so we want to see more of her. I believe we will be seeing that. It is hard, but let’s wait and see what they have for us in the future episodes. Fighting! She is a warrior! :)

• Like 5