❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Konnichiwa, Chingus! I am back from my vacation :D

Missed all of you and PSH 1st few episodes -_- Hoping I can catch-up soon, got to find the correct link to watch the drama thou :P

While I was away, our lovely PSH had so many public appearances :blush:  she still looks so lovely and cute, at the same time, ladylike and sexy :rolleyes:

How are you all Chingus?

• Like 6

Ughhhh....so sexy and fantabulous:love:

4 hours ago, raetan16 said:

Konnichiwa, Chingus! I am back from my vacation :D

Missed all of you and PSH 1st few episodes -_- Hoping I can catch-up soon, got to find the correct link to watch the drama thou :P

While I was away, our lovely PSH had so many public appearances :blush:  she still looks so lovely and cute, at the same time, ladylike and sexy :rolleyes:

How are you all Chingus?

Hello hello...you're just in time for spazzing chinggu. So many things happening with our girl:blush:

• Like 6

WOW I’m speechless . Every time she has an event she’s always gorgeous in different ways. Swarovski event in Seoul she looked so classy and elegant . In today’s airport fashion she looks so sexy and hot . What surprise she’ll give us tomorrow? I hope she’ll be in MAMA even as presentor . I’m enjoying MOA though don’t really understand the game I’ll just follow the flow of the drama and enjoy watching it . The first 2 ep I was not that happy coz Shin Hye has less screening now so far getting better and hope it continues till the last ep and I hope she has more screening tine and she slaying it. I wish to see her as witch Emma since she’s already an angel as Hee Joo . After all she said that in this drama she’ll show different sides of her that she has not shown in her previous drama . Let’s keep supporting our Shin Hye . Thank you. Let’s pray that the rating will continue to rise. 

• Like 5