❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

@JenniferG agree chingu, i'm pretty sure she will be a good mother. You knw what? i want to wish her happy mother day bt it's too early since she is still single :D

@indahm thank you for sharing the FA's. I love reading FA to know wht SA feel after met shinhye and knw more abt shinhye. And it's make me loves her more. once again thank you chingu.. xD

CEsirLiVIAMKmcu.jpg

cr: to the owner

[PHOTO] Park Shin-hye Shows Beautiful Smile At Fan Signing Event

Posted by: Han Jihee , May 11, 2015

[PHOTO] Park Shin-hye Shows Beautiful Smile At Fan Signing Event

Actress Park Shin-hye, muse of French outdoor brand Millet showed up at a fan signing event held on May 9 at Lotte Department Store in Cheongnyangni, Seoul. She showed up in a casual outdoor look.

The annual signing event was prepared and held in order for Park Shin-hye, who has been the face of Millet for two years, to meet customers and fans.

A number of people, including her fans, citizens and Chinese and Japanese tourists gathered at the department store to meet with the beautiful, warm-hearted actress.

Park showed up amidst hearty cheers of the people, wearing Millet’s orange floral wind breaker which was as bright as her smile.

Park Shin-hye in floral wind breaker.

The warmhearted actress showed her beautiful smile to her fans.

Park Shin-hye’s autograph

GET IT K Veronica Choi, Photography by Millet

http://www.getitk.com/?p=63964 

Edited by indahm

@JenniferG agree chingu, i'm pretty sure she will be a good mother. You knw what? i want to wish her happy mother day bt it's too early since she is still single :D

@indahm thank you for sharing the FA's. I love reading FA to know wht SA feel after met shinhye and knw more abt shinhye. And it's make me loves her more. once again thank you chingu.. xD

@BluenB lol ha ha ha i like your sense of humor chingu, my ennui that i felt right now has vanish when i perusal those post of this forum. your truly has a character that can be healed those lost soul just like me.9_9 thank you for the replied it refreshes me.