❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

Park Shin-hye offers styling tips on outerwear

May 13, 2015

Source:kpopherald

Actress Park Shin-hye offered some styling tips on outerwear for ladies who are concerned about what to wear in spring, when the temperature difference between day and night is high.

(VIKI)

In the photos recently released by fashion brand VIKI, Park shows trendy outers from monotone to toned-down, which can be worn from spring to early summer.

(VIKI)

For starters, monotone outers are best recommended by fashion experts for the spring season. Like Park in the photos, a white jacket can be best matched with a simple one-piece dress. Wearing eight long sleeves or a waist-length jacket can also complement a lovely look.

Toned-down outers can make you slick and modern. Vertical-striped, toned-down jackets can make short and plump women look taller and thinner. You can complete the stylish look with denim pants.

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 5

F0C312DC-B429-48CA-840B-495E2CE7E976_zps

2A3CF9B0-377A-4721-9701-926FEA9FA35A_zps

2EE15442-C4BA-42FA-BE06-732567ECACE3_zps

cr: PSH DC

Please vote for Shin Hye in iQiyi Baeksang Hallyu popularity vote. You can register with baidu and iQiyi using email address (maximum 3 votes per website). Vote is free. Link:

http://www.iqiyi.com/yule/100sang51.html

You can register with iQiyi by clicking on the green writing (green highlighted box)

75b2ebb4-3e14-4754-96b1-ec6d6b424f17_zps

Edited by Tiggie2
  • Like 7

girl.keep voting.our girl and krystal's vote gaps r so small.yes now our girl is leading but if ur not vote for her .she can lose.vote vote vote .

Edited by kilumar
  • Like 3

i can't vote.huhuhu.whyyyyy whenever i click to vote that pisture is appear and i can't understand nothing.somebody hep.

75b2ebb4-3e14-4754-96b1-ec6d6b424f17_zps

i know i can't quote pic.but i can't post so just quote to show somebody.ahhhhh.help.

• Like 2

Guest ktiminie

Me neither @kilumar I cannot vote today :tears:. I could vote yesterday thanks to @purpleismycolor and @Tiggie2 explanations but today I got that window and well... don't get a thing!! Please help chinguzzz so we can support our baby girl :sweatingbullets:

dDP61Y.jpg

SHIN hye and CN blue member

Shin Hye visits Jung Yong Hwa in his new reality show, 'Hologram'

Permalink gambar yang terpasang

Shin Hye is still contacted by Kang Min Hyuk. He said it in their Startalk interview in HK

Shin Hye takes Selfie with Lee Jong Hyun in a Fashion Show then he uploaded it on Instagram

Shin Hye supports and gives Lee Jung Shin a message for Fashion King

CTO   

• Like 9

@purpleismycolor : thanks for the info......it's just great! What a wonderful sight it would be if she receives both if not all three....

@JenniferG: I think that Krystal led because her fans came to know about this poll earlier than Shinhye's. Still.......it's remarkable how quickly the starlight angels not only caught up with the huge deficit but also went ahead . 

Way to go! Let's keep up the momentum...:D

@maris1 i certainly agreed with you sis, hope to see big difference in that voting margin till the end of that process.although i must see that i don't have weibo account for now. but i'm planning to have one. just for shinhye to be able to add my votes for her so the digets will be clamber.but i have favor to ask were i could go to have an account for weibo. i mean the link? hope you could give me any related of that.

@purpleismycolor i'm so sad that krystal is leading now in that poll. but i'm still believed that our princess will be back in top.knowing the angels they will do everything just shinhye to be on top of any voting. i want to participate in that too. but i'm clueless in making an account for weibo. but i'll tried to make one just for shinhye. so if i have an account my votes will add the verge of shinhye polls. still i'm praying everything will make into places. shinhye will be on top of any voting stations.

• Like 5

Hi all... I have voted shin hye on weibo but not sure whether it was successful or not. I keep pressing the vote button for shin hye until a popup message come out but don't know what it means though. Maybe I have reached the voting limit per day and I'll vote again tomorrow. Fingers crossed hopefully my voting successful. Keep voting starlight angels! 

Thank you @purpleismycolor for the tutorial 

• Like 5

Guest purpleismycolor

@kilumar @ktiminie chinggus here's what you do:

It's like what @Tiggie2 explained:

How To Vote Using Your iQiyi Account:

Link: 

Register your account first using the steps below: (to get to the box below click the green box below our princess first)

2ug2lo8.jpg

j0f7mq.jpg

After that go immediately to your email account to verify your account.

20friv5.jpg

After verifying your account, you'll be directed to the voting site. Find our princess' picture there and click the green box below to vote for her.

How to Vote using multiple iqiyi accounts: 

First thing you do is log out from your account first.

4.jpg

If you already have another iqiyi account, just log out first then you log in your other iqiyi account to vote but if you have none, repeat the steps above to to register another account and vote. 

How to vote in pictures: (got this from @miao in Park Shin Hye international Community)

1.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg4.jpg

REMEMBER, YOU CAN VOTE WITH 10, 20, 30 or EVEN MORE ACCOUNTS!

Message me if you want to get more accounts. You don't have to register anymore.

Let us do everything that we can to vote!

Our princess deserves this award. Voting is free.

You can also vote via weibo and baidu.

Maximum of 3 votes per account and website.

Starlight Angels Fighting!!!

Edited by purpleismycolor

Guest purpleismycolor

Hi all... I have voted shin hye on weibo but not sure whether it was successful or not. I keep pressing the vote button for shin hye until a popup message come out but don't know what it means though. Maybe I have reached the voting limit per day and I'll vote again tomorrow. Fingers crossed hopefully my voting successful. Keep voting starlight angels! 

Thank you @purpleismycolor for the tutorial 

​Thanks for voting our princess :wub::wub::wub:

if you successfully voted, you will see links of the voting site shared on your weibo account homepage :) 

11hgegi.jpg

see the 3 links with the picture of the 51st baeksang awards? :) 

Edited by purpleismycolor