❤ Park Shin Hye 박신혜 ❤ | Current Drama: Doctor Slump - Sat & Sun @10:30 PM [Upcoming Drama 2024: Judge From Hell]

NileRose

The most beautiful ending

“I could be happy today and suddenly sad tomorrow. But it’s okay. If there’s sadness, there will always be happiness as well. We have the strength now to endure sadness and misfortunes. And that’s enough”

img.gif

#지옥에서온판사 #TheJudgeFromHell  Eyewitness account of advertising filming

[What was the atmosphere of the filming set when I came out after breakfast?
It appears to be a modern house advertisement shoot.
Later, I also saw Park Shin-hye from afar ㅎㅎ
I wasn't allowed to take pictures, so I don't have a proof shot.]

Cr. m.blog.naver.com/petji/22345048

≪Korean Drama REVIEW≫ "Doctor Slump" episode 2 synopsis and behind-the-scenes filming story...Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye cry and hug each other = Behind-the-scenes story and synopsis of filming

2024/04/17 09:21comment

≪Korean Drama REVIEW≫ "Doctor Slump" episode 2 synopsis and behind-the-scenes filming story...Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye cry and hug each other = Behind-the-scenes story and synopsis of filming

*Contains plot summary and spoilers.

Spoiler synopsis, cast, audience ratings, correlation chart, and impressions of the Korean drama "Doctor Slump"

*There is a making video on the Wowkorea page.

Video from 2:20 to 4:17.
This time, the two were photographed outdoors.
The director is explaining the situation. The two then begin matching their lines. Park Shin Hye acted with her facial expressions and the director was satisfied. ``Prepare a hopeful expression,'' the director urges. ``Shall he collapse when Jung Woo approaches?'' Park Shin Hye suggested. The two then move from crying together to hugging each other. The director asked, ``Who will take the lead?'' Park Hyung Sik suggested, ``At the same time?'' and the two hugged at the same time. We start shooting in a peaceful atmosphere.

“Would you please kindly tell me that you believe in me and that I will let you live?” Jung-woo asked. However, Ha-neul gives Jeong-woo a decopin. Jung-woo falls down and is in pain, while Ha-neul laughs and dances. Then, in the next scene, the director explains the change in Jung-woo's feelings.

●Reactions from Korean netizens●
"The two's acting is great"
"I'm looking forward to the Eunul couple"
"I think this drama will be a hit"
"Good casting"

●Synopsis●

" Doctor Slump " announced on the 28th, just before the second episode was aired, that Yeo Jung Woo (Park) A still cut containing the ``after'' of the reunion between Hyung Sik) and Nam Ha Neul (Park Shin Hye) after 14 years has been released.

In the published photo, Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul were photographed on the street late at night. Nam Ha Neul is still wearing her hospital surgical uniform, but Yeo Jung Woo is grabbing her wrist and catching her eye. When they meet on the rooftop of Nam Ha-neul's house, they restart the ``hateful relationship'' mode, but under the street lights, they feel a strange excitement.

However, that was short-lived, as in another photo, Nam Ha-neul suddenly tries to put a deco pin on Yeo Jung-woo's forehead, causing laughter. Both of them looked like they weren't going to lose, and their eyes widened as if they were back in high school. The sight of Yeo Jung-woo and Nam Ha-neul hugging each other tightly, sharing the warmth of their hearts, and shedding tears that they had been holding back for a long time, also draws attention.

The production team of ``Doctor Slump'' said, ``The second episode to be aired today (28th) will depict the aftermath of a full-fledged reunion between Yeo Jung Woo and Nam Ha Neul. He said, ``I'm sure Yeo Jung-woo, who has been falsely accused of being the perpetrator of a medical accident, will be able to reveal the truth of the incident, but he also ignores and denies the diagnosis of depression.'' Please watch what Nam Ha-neul will choose for himself."

Making of “Doctor Slump”

[240516 Park Shin-hye clothes, fashion information]

🤍 Park Shin-hye wore
• Brand: NOS
• Product (ball cap): Signature symbol Side point ballcap - Black

Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye, 15-year friendship still remains... ‘You’re a handsome man’ connection ing

Reporter Jeong Min-kyung2024. 5. 7. 16:30

20240507163017903hsgu.jpg

CNBLUE's Jung Yong-hwa boasted of his long friendship with actress Park Shin-hye.

On the 7th, Jung Yong-hwa posted a photo with the words “Friend of 15 years.” 

In the released photo, Jung Yong-hwa is posing with Park Shin-hye.

The two revealed a warm friendship that lasted for 15 years since 'You're Beautiful'.

In particular, Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye attracted attention by showing off their preservative beauty, which is no different from 15 years ago.

20240507163019237cgzm.jpg

Netizens reacted to Jung Yong-hwa's photo with comments like, "You two haven't changed at all," and "Your friendship is really precious."

Meanwhile, Jung Yong-hwa and Park Shin-hye are continuing their relationship by appearing together in the 2009 drama 'You're Beautiful'.

Photo = Jung Yong-hwa, Park Shin-hye

Copyright © Xports News. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240507163016527

"It's been a long time since I've had dinner" Park Shin-hye

Jo Min-jeong2024. 5. 16. 23:59

20240516235903205hpzc.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye and singer-actor Do Kyung-soo confirmed that they are close friends by meeting without makeup.

On the 16th, Park Shin-hye posted a photo on her personal account with the message, "It's been a long time since I last had dinner with Mendo. Full of trivial stories. But on a human level, I really like this album's #mars song..."

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is seen sitting side by side with Do Kyung-soo in comfortable clothes. They worked together in the 2016 movie ‘Brother’.

Netizens are responding with comments such as “They’re still so close” and “It feels like it was just yesterday when they watched the movie ‘Brother’.

Park Shin-hye recently returned to the small screen after three years with the JTBC drama 'Doctor Slump'. Do Kyung-soo recently moved her agency from SM Entertainment to Company Su-su and is continuing her career by releasing her new album 'Mars'.

Copyright © Sports Chosun.

https://v.daum.net/v/20240516235902652

naver.me/FS5259kP

22.04.2024| sll_official_ Instagram Update 

이렇게 예쁜 표정으로 쳐다보면 밥이 안 들어가죠😁

#닥터슬럼프 #DoctorSlump @ssinz7 @phs1116

Cap:

When you look at me with such a pretty expression, I can't eat anything😁

instagram.com/p/C6DYLhmtL-r/

스타 아이템 어디꺼?
-
》CELEB _ #배우 #박신혜
》MEDIA&SNS _ 소속사 공식 인스타그램
》ITEM _ 윈디 프릴 미니원피스
》BRAND _ #SINCETHEN (@sincethenofficial)

#포레컴퍼니#홍보대행사

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6sMZbXyCNo/

17.03.2024|  j412rini Music director Jeong Se-rin’s  Instagram Update

닥.슬 종방연때 다시 뵐 수 있나 기대했지만 후반팀은 아쉽게도 뵐 수 없었어서 ㅠ
예전 사진첩 뒤적뒤적 🫶

하늘이 자체였던 #박신혜배우님
(사진은 알함브라 궁전의 추억때 _여신님🤩)
바다 그 자체였던 #윤상현 배우님 (슈룹😅)
멜로, 로코, 스릴러 다 되던 정우!! (#박형식배우님 )
언젠가 다른작품으로 또 뵐 수 있기를

모든 배우분들,현장스탭분들,작가님, 감독님들, 정말 수고많으셨습니다. 감사했습니다♡

#jtbc #닥터슬럼프드라마 👋👋👋

I was hoping to see you again at the Dak.Sul finale party, but unfortunately I wasn't able to see the second half of the team ㅠ
Flipping through old photo albums 🫶

#Actress Park Shin-hye, who was the sky itself
(The photo is from memories of the Alhambra Palace_Goddess🤩)
#Actor Sang-Hyun Yoon, who was the sea itself (Shuroop😅)
Jungwoo is good at melodrama, romantic comedy, and thriller!! (#Actor Park Hyung-sik)
I hope to see you again in another work someday.

All the actors, field staff, writers, and directors, thank you so much for your hard work. Thank you♡

#jtbc #DoctorSlumpDrama 👋👋👋

https://instagram.com/p/C4nv1jkp-sr/

👉  https://zrr.kr/EnTb

옴모나
댕생 최고 세젤예 눈냐를 만나따😍😍😍
신혜눈나 너무 눈부시게 예뽀서 제대로 마주볼 수가 없어쪄요🥰
하지만 스노우 댕가슘은 콩닥콩닥!!!
그리구 눈나와 함께 촬영이라니! 영광입니다🤩
예뽀해 주셔서 감샤합니다아🐶🐾❤️❤️❤️
스노우 너 진짜 계탔어!!!
댕생 손에 꼽을 최고의 날 중 하루게따!😊👍
고마워여!🫶 @ssinz7