JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

^ i think it means their inbox if filled.. it's been like that for the past 2 weeks.. just keep on sending i guess.. i tried to send my 5 times and it finally went through.. well at least i think it went through LOL

umm yea the email thing is very popular since tis easy and fast to use whereas if you send in your demos which i dont 'think alot of ppl do

Guest crazystacyyyyy

will there be jype auditions in the US for sure this year? off topic: but does anyone know the same question for SM? are these annual auditions? sorry if i sound ignorant! :(

i dont 'think sm town will have another global audition for somet ime soon but they always have online auditions and local tryouts i think in korea

Guest mixthemic

im wondering. does jype accept rappers? coz they are coming to asia to auditon pple and its coming real soon.

so what do u guys think?

Guest darling

On the site & under email application, it says: e-mail applications with photos and profile.

I'm Chinese American so I obviously cannot read Korean, and was wondering if anywhere on the site it says what you should include in said "profile."

I missed the audition on the day it was in LA because I did not know until after =/ I'm friends with the guy that got the $1000 price money haha, I think that's how I knew.

Guest freezee

how i wish i could be one of their trainee....

seriously, im willing to undergo extremely hard training like wad rain did....

too bad, my vocal not very good....

dancing, yeah!

Guest cutiehoney18

my mum is supportin me since da start but my dad havent but now iv finaly got my dad 2 support me n now hes finin me a private singin tutor!

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

i send in a email one, havent gotten a response yet so i assume LOL i didnt make it to the first round? who knows

i dont 'think sm town will have another global audition for somet ime soon but they always have online auditions and local tryouts i think in korea

hmm do jyp also accept online auditions?:X too bad for the local tryouts. not much people can go for that choice ><

well it looks like we're all going to audition online.

but i really think that they should have global auditions because they'd gain a lot more trainees and just make them have a bigger name in the US... dont you think?

anyways, anybody with any info if they're having auditions here... please let us now!