Quantcast
JYP Casting Team

JYP Entertainment

alwayz been a silent reader..but can't help to say something...ive been checking my mail box so much these days to wait for one of his replies..^^

But I got this on Kpopper, might help us to get a clue y JYP staff are so busy scouting around!

First female group in JYP's 10-year history

Revealed on December 18, JYP Entertainment, which has produced albums of popular singers like g.o.d. and Rain and female singers like Park Ji Yoon, Jinju, Star, IVY and Lim Jeong Hee, is preparing to release a female group in 2007. This will be JYP Entertainment's first female group in its 10-year history.

A JYP official stays positive despite certain discriminations for female groups. "The female group is composed of 5 members but one member is still not yet decided. The remaining member will be selected through TV, portal (Internet) and auditions", said a JYP official.

The group is scheduled to debut on TV on December 22 in MTV's reality program entitled "MTV Wonder Girls". The show will broadcast the daily and training lives of the four members and the selection process for the last member.

The group's name is in already in the final phase. They are planned to debut in February 2007.

"The members' dancing, singing and foreign language ability levels are all at their best", said an official.

Source: newsen

Credits to: http://kpopper.com

sorry if this was said elsewhere..but thought it was interesting...^^

how interesting! it's liek MAKING HTE BAND LOL hahaha.. this is probably why they're all so busy lately... sigh n/e ways i hope this girl band will NOT have a sexy image... just my opinion since all the new groups are going for the sexy one....i prefer seeya's image. New baby vox just came out and the new finkl is gonna come out soon... so i cant wait for this one! : ) kidna off topic here huh? sorry for spamming haha by the way did anyone try auditioning online yet?

and if you guys DID try the website online... someone help me out please ... i think i did something wrong and this form popped up and i cant read it x_X

ahh!!! soo that explains why JYP has been soo busy lately....

but I WANT TO BE THE 5TH MEMBER!!! LOL!!!

I guess if you audition now and you COULD TRY TO BE THR 5TH MEMBER... but HAHAH yeah right!! lol!

I think they have a chinese girl be/c JYP was looking to go to china & etc...

AISH!! I WANNA BE THE 5TH MEMEBER!!!!!!!!

^^ heheheheehee. me too!

i was thinking the other day.... why is there noel, but no girl group?

and then... today my wondering is answered.

^^ send in your demo! you can do it!.

goodluck!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL .. audition if you wanna be the fifth member ehhe.....I don't wanna be the fifth member but i wanna be the next chinese rain (lmao) :unsure: or not HAAH :phew: i cant dance for crap... n my nickname in high school was the rock.. ... cuz i dance like a rock ehhh.... but ..nobody said the next chinese rain... have to be a guy? hahahaha i am dreaming here LOL

LOL .. audition if you wanna be the fifth member ehhe.....I don't wanna be the fifth member but i wanna be the next chinese rain (lmao) :unsure: or not HAAH :phew: i cant dance for crap... n my nickname in high school was the rock.. ... cuz i dance like a rock ehhh.... but ..nobody said the next chinese rain... have to be a guy? hahahaha i am dreaming here LOL

i'll audition iguess Oo that'd be weird though i bet the 4 other girls are super cute or something and they train you and everything so you dont have to worry if you can't dance or anything :D

Thats wat i thought as well...u must be hella good (no offence to ppl auditioning...im trying as well...lol) to get accepted...as they might expect someone that's already ready to get on stage in 3 months time..unless they think the others members can compensante the "less time" spent on training of the last member...

I really dont know...

I've been preparing my demo as well and waiting to get an answer from him...but he doesn't seem to be active these days...

is he actually looking for a 5 member for tah female group? i thought it was already done.. unless you guys are just talking about auditioning for solo.. oh yea its 3 rounds of auditions before you get signed so yea

sorri im new here :D can sum more people giv me more info on jyp becuz i got a invitation to audition by dat 'jin woo' guy dat started dis topic?

woww, are you going to audition? good luck if you are ^^

But yea,

I wish tho that there can be a thread on soompi where all the people who wants to audition can post on it their soundclick, pictures and a short profile and companies can scout through it. Because Soompi is full of good looking people and talents! Easier for us AND the companies that way...and their email storage xD. And they can just email us or pm through soompi if they're interested.

and yea. has anyone gotten in contact with him lately? he seems to be busy lately o.o cuz he isnt replying to a lot of people...

but yea i heard their having auditions in the US like SM did soon, it really sucks how no companies ever come to the city i live in

for auditions..=(

^OH COOL! you got the email too? we are relli not sure..email them back asking wat u should do lol thats wat sweetxvanilla did

wel dey emailed me and told me to do a online audition (or any audition) 4 dem if i wanted but i realy dnt no much about em like, r dey into hip hop or pop n stuff like dat. i did email dem like 3 weeks ago n dey ent replied back yet. :mellow:

woww, are you going to audition? good luck if you are ^^

But yea,

I wish tho that there can be a thread on soompi where all the people who wants to audition can post on it their soundclick, pictures and a short profile and companies can scout through it. Because Soompi is full of good looking people and talents! Easier for us AND the companies that way...and their email storage xD. And they can just email us or pm through soompi if they're interested.

and yea. has anyone gotten in contact with him lately? he seems to be busy lately o.o cuz he isnt replying to a lot of people...

but yea i heard their having auditions in the US like SM did soon, it really sucks how no companies ever come to the city i live in

for auditions..=(

i know, i live in england n ders no way der gona cum ova here i asked em n dey sed der toying on havin auditions in europe or sumthin.

i emailed him again like last 3 weeks ago nn he stil ent replied back :unsure: