Quantcast
JYP Casting Team

JYP Entertainment

ohhh thank you! haha woah thats easy its like bors ent. where its like a half a step to acceptment

Speaking of Bros. Ent. Wouldn't it be better to audition through them than an actual like company such as Yg, jyp, sm etc.?

Just in case you don't know where you belong since like, YG is profound to be R&B hiphopish~~. Wouldn't bros ent like send you to a certain company that suits you best?

>_<~

Speaking of Bros. Ent. Wouldn't it be better to audition through them than an actual like company such as Yg, jyp, sm etc.?

Just in case you don't know where you belong since like, YG is profound to be R&B hiphopish~~. Wouldn't bros ent like send you to a certain company that suits you best?

>_<~

yea because bros. trains you and stuff and finds your voice and talent, so they would know and then have connections.

but this relaly belongs in the Brothers Entertainment thread. sorry!

but i want to try out for JYP because i want to sing, dance, & ACT!

YG is harder to get into, even though they only have 2 rounds. your demo actually has to be close to perfect and they're extremely picky. Yeah jyp's quota is filled, but if you wanna send in pictures .. send it to them with a link instead of attachment, it might go through.

wait cutiehoney, i have a qustion for you.

you just sented in your stuff at random, like just your pictures & info.?

No singing clips or anything eles?

And what did you tell them? that you want to audition and here is your self & that you will give them the singing clips later?

thanks.. i'm just confused..

on der website u see da audition page . it says

email audition: send ur pictures and profile

cuz dey need 2 no hu u r n see if der intrested or not n den dey ask if dey want u 2 send sumthin or not.

but if u do a mail audition u send in evrythin.

hope dat helped u lol

im gona get more help from my singin teacher first and den send it b4 may.but i dno which 1 2 audition 4 jyp or yg i dno.i like yg jst a teeny weeny bit beta dan jyp.but jyp i can communicate more beta cuz dey speak english? :wacko::(:mellow::huh: im confused

OHHH MY FRIEND PASSED THE AUDITION FOR JYP but she needs to pass one more audition grr shes soo luckyy

what did she audition for modeling/acting or singing/dancing?