JYP Entertainment

Guest JYP Casting Team

Guest 1dEtErMiNAtIoN

i have a question..does anyone know how to email them ur audition?...because im noticing alot of people mentioning that..and also...is there a deadline for the email and mailing auditions?

Guest cutiehoney18

i have a question..does anyone know how to email them ur audition?...because im noticing alot of people mentioning that..and also...is there a deadline for the email and mailing auditions?

no dey dnt hav a deadline, i emailed dem b4 n dey liked me but im more intrested in yg more .

if u email dem jst atach ur audition wiv da email n send it em!!

hope it helped u!!!

Guest Hitorijime

So when we e-mail it to them, we have to use that application thing right? Well, if so, how do we put the signature at the bottom? x_X

Guest 1dEtErMiNAtIoN

ahah...ok..sorry but another question..wat do u mean by attach the audition..u mean the clip or song file?..sorry..u know more than i do thats y im asking..but thanks...yea like Hitorijime asked, how do u sign the signature?

Guest VitaDolce*

no dey dnt hav a deadline, i emailed dem b4 n dey liked me but im more intrested in yg more .

if u email dem jst atach ur audition wiv da email n send it em!!

hope it helped u!!!

So when we e-mail it to them, we have to use that application thing right? Well, if so, how do we put the signature at the bottom? x_X

Yeah I'm wondering that too ... we should use the application that we download from the site?

I scanned my signature and put it in ... in a MS word format.

But their e-mail is still full :(

Guest regal_aeros

jus a note for any singaporeans interested in auditioning for JYP..

read a mag that said:

after his 21st jan concert.

27th jan JYP Audition at Mediacorp Studios ..

Successful applicants will be trained under JYP Entertainment Education Program.

good luckz to any applicants.

singaporeposter5b200701vk3.jpg

for singaporeans who are interested :)

there are other countries in asia that he'll be having the auditions as well.

anyone went for auditions? :D

i didn't see this poster before iluxxx.. haha... i'm suprised that it isn't widely publized in Singapore.. wonder why hey..

wowers thye always have a local audition in singapore already but not the usa or canada

nah.. in fact this is the first time foreign companies are coming into Singapore to do auditions..

I'm singaporean and i think i'm going for it! Though i'm not a big fan of JYP.. but still, it doesnt hurt to try! Just for the fun of it ? haha.. is anyone else going?

oh btw, do u reckon an english song or korean song would be better? according to JYP's style..

it's 2 more days.. what song are you going to sing???

singapore? thats cool.

anyone going? i dont think alot of people know about this

ditto that.. like i said their publicity isn't high

Guest 1dEtErMiNAtIoN

they need to have a global audition in the US!!!

cmon Bi Rain is having a lot of publicity here, might as well find new talent here!

and i think that people who hoped to get into SM at their audition will probably go for the JYP audition too.

I KNOW!!!...SERIOUSLY...THEY NEED TO HAVE AUDITIONS IN THE U.S...shoot..i know alot of people that would go to the auditions...man...JYPE!!!! get thinkin!!....LOL

Guest ixLoveXse7en

^ JYP they never been in US for audition?

yea they have they had one last year like a few days after the oakland audition for sm

Guest sungiebaby637

yea they have they had one last year like a few days after the oakland audition for sm

r they goin 2 have that again?

where they usally have it at?

Guest tink3rr

lol

at first when they said JYP global audition . man i was so happy . and then when i saw the places for auditions , they were a in asia i was like o__O it's not global , it's just asia ...... man , got my hopes up ><" yes ! JYP come to north america , come come come lol ~

Guest ixLoveXse7en

r they goin 2 have that again?

where they usally have it at?

Im not really sure ... they had one in L.A and they had one in san mento ... i think mainly in cali well those are the only two i know

Guest swtstar~

wuha I thouhght there would be ppl writing their story about the auditions..

today there was one in singapore

my friend went to it.. it started at 8 and they stopped at 10

she said there were 200/300 ppl and more than at the auditions of sm

wonder if there are other ppl who'r going to the JYP auditions in the other countries =o

Guest regal_aeros

wuha I thouhght there would be ppl writing their story about the auditions..

today there was one in singapore

my friend went to it.. it started at 8 and they stopped at 10

she said there were 200/300 ppl and more than at the auditions of sm

wonder if there are other ppl who'r going to the JYP auditions in the other countries =o

10??? nah... at 10 i think i just finished.. or still waiting man.. and i was like 190-ish... haha.... but yea when i came out there were still three or four more batches still waiting outside.. i think there was about 400-ish pple...

more than SM u say?? SM came to singapore before?? i've never heard of that.. haha...