Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

I was listening to IRIS OST, hehehe.... and came across this collage of KTH’s dramas. :wub:

Credit to the IGer.

Comment in the IG which OTP that you like most, or you can do so here, which is most welcome! :D

Me? I like all from IRIS to YP and each has its own merits and moreover, KTH has the natural chemistry with her male leads. No opinion on LSIH because I have not watched that drama but I understand that LSIH gave birth to Harvadian shippers. Must be equally good as her subsequent pairings. :P:D

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I was listening to IRIS OST, hehehe.... and came across this collage of KTH’s dramas. :wub:

Credit to the IGer.

Comment in the IG which OTP that you like most, or you can do so here, which is most welcome! :D

Me? I like all from IRIS to YP and each has its own merits and moreover, KTH has the natural chemistry with her male leads. No opinion on LSIH because I have not watched that drama but I understand that LSIH gave birth to Harvadian shippers. Must be equally good as her subsequent pairings. :P:D

Hi @Nancyzak!

I wonder why you are not still watching LSIH?...it's a good drama though I just don't like the part where he (KRW) slapped Soo In (KTH) I hate that scene!

I was like oh Soo In stay away from that man! :angry: I think this is one of the reason why I prefer the 2nd lead man than KRW....but yeah their chemistry is good (KRW-KTH) and KTH is so pretty there.

....and which OTP I like most? I like them all but WonHee and YAI-KTH are my fave. OTP ( sorry I can't choose one :D)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JoannaMarie16 said:

Hi @Nancyzak!

I wonder why you are not still watching LSIH?...it's a good drama though I just don't like the part where he (KRW) slapped Soo In (KTH) I hate that scene!

I was like oh Soo In stay away from that man! :angry: I think this is one of the reason why I prefer the 2nd lead man than KRW....but yeah their chemistry is good (KRW-KTH) and KTH is so pretty there.

....and which OTP I like most? I like them all but WonHee and YAI-KTH are my fave. OTP ( sorry I can't choose one :D)

@JoannaMarie16......... great advice. Yes @Nancyzak........ go ! go ! go ! ...... I cut my teeth on Korean Drama solely on this drama.( LSIH ) At first I was surfing the channels and suddenly an arresting scene ( It was a party scene at Lawyer Yoo's Mansion ) that caught my eyes..... I thought, what a beautiful actress and what a handsome man ( Kim Rae Won ) The second lead was just as handsome and more dedicated to Soo In ( KTH's character )I was crazy for more. Since thn I watched all of KTH's dramas.

Oh yes, the preppy Harvard look was soooooo cool.

The love making was amazing............ Of course there were other touching scenes and bad ones like the slapping.

90c1edb02772a7eb52d251501487f5e912284522

credit : owner

Spoiler

8130d7c2-2.jpg

Spoiler

a32f09b8.gif

credit : owner

Spoiler

6d800226.jpg

• Like 3

On 6/17/2016 at 8:33 PM, Nancyzak said:

Credit to the IGer.

hello everyone :)  

KTH had great chemistry with all of her  drama male leads. I've watched them all except boku no star no 99 nichi.^_^obviously bcoz of her bodyguard partner :sweatingbullets: maybe someday for the sake of KTH hehe. The one that I like most were LSIH with KRW (watched this maybe 10x haha) followed by Yongpal OTP(sweet and endearing) then Iris with LBH (totally rocked it)) nd so on.....In LSIH, she had triplets..wow so cute. I think this is her only drama showed she has children at the end :wub:

• Like 3

Hi @JoannaMarie16, @lavender2love, @yumikokai,

Thank you for the encouragement on LSIH, dears. It's one of the personal failings of mine in failing to watch LSIH todate. I tried for 2 episodes and have not the time and spirit to continue with it after that. I get the gist of the story and that it ended with the OTP having triplets!!! Wow, can imagine the ardennes...kekeke.... Maybe, some other time, when I truly have nothing else to do. Same fate for Boku No Star No 99 Nichii, which I watched only up to 2-3 episodes. The one that got me fully engaged and beginning to take notice of KTH was MP and after that was, "When is she going to appear on screen!!! Can't wait!!!" :w00t::wub:

@yumikokai, KTH's character in subsequent dramas may not have triplets like in LSIH but her JOJ had her little prince with KS in JOJLIL. Gosh, that boy (the one who was held tightly by JOJ before she took the poison) has so much hair! 

@lavender2love, We know so well about KTH's on screen kissing and how she gives her all and we never fail to want more.  KTH does her best effort in bed scenes and she is always appropriately covered.. Harrummpppphhhh....just that bed scene was such a huge missing piece when there should be one to tie a good marriage in YP! :P:D

The female lead for KES’ next drama starring GY has been casted and my dream of KTH acting opposite GY has gone down the drain. Huhuhu....but I am now “dreaming the dream” of KTH being casted with JCW in “K2”, which will be written by the same writer for YP. I feel a lot for her pairing with JCW; another noona-dongseang romance. A visual couple to boot! It was reported that the female lead will be the daughter of the President and I can assign the professor or scientist character for KTH. For such a character, KTH should wear spectacles and no spectacles can keep the visual couple from the hot stare at each other!!! Wow, can you feel it?! ;):w00t:

• Like 3

Short video of KTH, taken last year, at the office of Celltrion, as I recognize the man next to her to be from the top level management of the company. There were pictures of her with the man in the office that were uploaded in IGs last year.

Credit : 성찬우

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Short video of KTH, taken last year, at the office of Celltrion, as I recognize the man next to her to be from the top level management of the company. There were pictures of her with the man in the office that were uploaded in IGs last year.

Credit : 성찬우

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this clip.  So NICE to see KTH in her candid moment. And I can say that KTH is a bag-lover & a handbag freak at that. However, not every woman loves carrying a handbag. Some loves shoulder bags or just purse. I love all her bags that I've seen. There are women who spend more on a handbag.  Clothes regularly take second place. I believe that a bag is a unique outward statement of a woman's status, fashion savvy and earning power - Most women would feel naked without their handbags. It is in your choice of bag that you can make sure you stand out from the crowd. I noticed that KTH loves bag with striking design. Love it! HANDBAGS and women are like inseparable twins. ...:P

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing this clip.  So NICE to see KTH in her candid moment. And I can say that KTH is a bag-lover & a handbag freak at that. However, not every woman loves carrying a handbag. Some loves shoulder bags or just purse. I love all her bags that I've seen. There are women who spend more on a handbag.  Clothes regularly take second place. I believe that a bag is a unique outward statement of a woman's status, fashion savvy and earning power - Most women would feel naked without their handbags. It is in your choice of bag that you can make sure you stand out from the crowd. I noticed that KTH loves bag with striking design. Love it! HANDBAGS and women are like inseparable twins. ...:P

Hi @willenette,

You have described it so well about girls/ladies and their affinity with bags. Do you count yourself as one of those who loves bags more than clothes? Well, I am one, aside from shoes! :P  I think we seldom see girls/ladies without a bag. The bag carried by KTH is quite the same as that used by her when she went on the cafe date with Rain last year. See the picture below.

kim-tae-hee-rain.jpg

Only the colour that differs.

I like tote bag like that. I can throw a lot of stuff in it. Great for travelling and shopping. For the handles, I prefer tote bags that come with both cross sling and hand carry types. I can interchange at any time, depending on how I wish to carry it/the weight.

KTH has very good colour coordination sense for her dressing, bags and caps. In the video clip, she was dressed in black which went well with the black tote bag, whereas in the picture of her date with Rain above, it was grey for her bag and cap, that match well with her white top. That's her colour, black, grey and white. Can't go wrong whichever way that one mixes the colours. :D

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

You have described it so well about girls/ladies and their affinity with bags. Do you count yourself as one of those who loves bags more than clothes? Well, I am one, aside from shoes! :P  I think we seldom see girls/ladies without a bag. The bag carried by KTH is quite the same as that used by her when she went on the cafe date with Rain last year. See the picture below.

Only the colour that differs.

I like tote bag like that. I can throw a lot of stuff in it. Great for travelling and shopping. For the handles, I prefer tote bags that come with both cross sling and hand carry types. I can interchange at any time, depending on how I wish to carry it/the weight.

KTH has very good colour coordination sense for her dressing, bags and caps. In the video clip, she was dressed in black which went well with the black tote bag, whereas in the picture of her date with Rain above, it was grey for her bag and cap, that match well with her white top. That's her colour, black, grey and white. Can't go wrong whichever way that one mixes the colours. :D

Hi Nancyzak well, I love bags, clothes & shoes, ruled into one - hahaha. And you have sharper-memory, dear - looking at the picture you posted again, it seems look quite similar. Ye, I love tote bag, too because it's large - as what you said : I can throw a lot of stuff in it - very true.  It's fashionable and spacious enough to carry everything with you. Actually, there are many styles and sizes from the best brands.  A tote bag never goes out of style. It's ready for years of use. I guess this is one of the reasons why KTH loves such kind of bag. :P

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak well, I love bags, clothes & shoes, ruled into one - hahaha. And you have sharper-memory, dear - looking at the picture you posted again, it seems look quite similar. Ye, I love tote bag, too because it's large - as what you said : I can throw a lot of stuff in it - very true.  It's fashionable and spacious enough to carry everything with you. Actually, there are many styles and sizes from the best brands.  A tote bag never goes out of style. It's ready for years of use. I guess this is one of the reasons why KTH loves such kind of bag. :P

Hi @willenette,

I think so too that KTH likes satchels/tote bags. The light beige bag that she hanged on the wall of the cafe could be one of her personal favourite since she carried it, as seen on her arrival from China after attending the JVJQ event with Rain last year.

Rain-and-Kim-Tae-Hee-spotted-returning-f

Below is another example of a tote bag carried by her when she went to Vietnam in early 2012, to promote MP, together with SSH. It's a very nice bag. The logo doesn't look like YSL, still, simple cut and neat, with plenty of room for her to stuff things in. I totally love her airport fashion here. It was taken on her arrival in Vietnam. On her right is her 'ever harassed looking' manager (because he always wear that look, to me)  :P and on her left is her long time bodyguard.

12953557-dien_vien_11.jpg

A few more examples of her carrying satchel/tote bags in striking/dark blue/neutral/soft colors for her airport fashions.

Spoiler

At Incheon International Airport, on her departure to Taiwan to promote MP in August 2011.

2_26_1312705552_51_kth07082_1ba5c.jpg

At IIA, on her departure to China to film WXZ, in mid-2014. 

U207P5029DT20140616134746_1.jpg

At IIA, on her departure to Cancun, Mexico, for magazine photoshoot in early 2015.

d128695096d06b26cc50bf14c3256a87.jpg

At IIA, on her arrival from China, after attending the Sina Weibo Night in early 2015.

5e05a9703816ed2d14b1aadc606add6c.jpg

There's the medium sized purple colored bag that she carried to attend YKS' shop opening in May last year and she was seen with HL amd CJW. It looks like the soft fine leather type of bag. It goes well with her shirt.

Spoiler

kim-tae-hee-tro-chuyen-rom-ra-voi-choi-i

Credit all images above : as tagged/owners

Allerman defreshes its website. New image of KTH for its website.

13517636_295897494085826_655957077840089

13466485_295897480752494_263487516199757

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

New ads from the same website.

13512238_295898420752400_225265900036178

Spoiler

13528322_295897527419156_637159349643653

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I think so too that KTH likes satchels/tote bags. The light beige bag that she hanged on the wall of the cafe could be one of her personal favourite since she carried it, as seen on her arrival from China after attending the JVJQ event with Rain last year.

Below is another example of a tote bag carried by her when she went to Vietnam in early 2012, to promote MP, together with SSH. It's a very nice bag. The logo doesn't look like YSL, still, simple cut and neat, with plenty of room for her to stuff things in. I totally love her airport fashion here. It was taken on her arrival in Vietnam. On her right is her 'ever harassed looking' manager (because he always wear that look, to me)  :P and on her left is her long time bodyguard.

A few more examples of her carrying satchel/tote bags in striking/dark blue/neutral/soft colors for her airport fashions.

Reveal hidden contents

At Incheon International Airport, on her departure to Taiwan to promote MP in August 2011.

2_26_1312705552_51_kth07082_1ba5c.jpg

At IIA, on her departure to China to film WXZ, in mid-2014. 

U207P5029DT20140616134746_1.jpg

At IIA, on her departure to Cancun, Mexico, for magazine photoshoot in early 2015.

d128695096d06b26cc50bf14c3256a87.jpg

At IIA, on her arrival from China, after attending the Sina Weibo Night in early 2015.

5e05a9703816ed2d14b1aadc606add6c.jpg

There's the medium sized purple colored bag that she carried to attend YKS' shop opening in May last year and she was seen with HL amd CJW. It looks like the soft fine leather type of bag. It goes well with her shirt.

Reveal hidden contents

kim-tae-hee-tro-chuyen-rom-ra-voi-choi-i

Credit all images above : as tagged/owners

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing all the photos. I love all KTH's bags. I guess the one she used where she departed for China to film the C-drama was the bag we saw recently, huh? Or I stand corrected, dear..... The bag where it has the "Y" logo I think it's not YSL because YSL has always a complete letter forms. The three capital letters are always there. The logo is always mixing roman and italic forms at the same time. This is what makes it special and inimitable. Years have passed but, like any good logo, it still stands strong, setting itself apart from other brands. :P I love the brand.

• Like 1

QUIZ: Can You Guess Which Of These Celebrities Are Older?

Do you ever look at a celebrity and wonder if they’ve found the elusive fountain of youth? I sure do. Some of these people just don’t age at the same pace that we earthly commoners do. It’s so unfair. *cries*

Test your knowledge and see if you can guess who’s older among these celebrities that all age like fine wine.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Which ageless beauty is older?

Which ageless beauty is older?

LINK here : http://www.soompi.com/2016/06/22/quiz-can-guess-celebrity-older/

• Like 3