Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Below is the MV that most KTH’s fans would have seen many, many times over.

I am posting it here because the OST stood out for me while I was listening to IRIS’ OSTs just now.

A very lovely ballad that strikes a deep chord.

On top of that, one of the scenes in the MV shows KTH with her black cap.

In My Princess, KTH said that the only part of Lee Seol’s character that is like her in real life, is her blowing her nose.

In IRIS, can we say that one of the parts that is like KTH in real life, is her wearing a cap? ;):D

Enjoy the MV with the lovely OST, bringing back the lovely memories of IRIS!

Two images of KTH as Choi Seung Hee in IRIS, in black cap.

1357292141-diepvienxinhdep-xemgi-eva7.jp

kth_iris1.jpg

Below looks like a BTS picture.

200907201602571001_1.jpg

Credit images above : Owners

• Like 2

On 03/06/2016 at 8:20 AM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

You are welcome, dear.

So sorry to learn about the loss of your mobile phone. If it was an old one, nothing lost. Time to change to a new mobile phone! Haha, a very good excuse, huh?

With a new mobile phone and your computer fixed and I am sure all your 3 gadgets' programs in sync, you should not have trouble anymore in accessing cyber world from wherever you are. No more stress for you!

My stress when I am here is posting images from Nate news using my tablet. I have to edit the link before I could post. It's tough when there's a load of pictures to post. It takes up a lot of time to edit and post each pictures. During the airing of Yongpal, I resorted to posting the links at times and thought of going back to properly post the pictures when I am using my computer. There were times that I forgot to do that and they remained as links. Alright, can't be perfect all the time, hehehe....

Of our couple, we continue to wait. We are patient aren't we though I admit to lapses at times, lol.... Yeah, we shall wait. If the medias get off their backs, do you think they'll share about themselves? I think not. We shall wait then and hope that it all turns out positively and beautifully as we imagine and hope for, for the couple! :blush:

Hi @Nancyzak....8grazie.gif.  you're always so easy to talk to. Yea, still sporadically experiencing net problem. But over all much better. I like using the computer most because my storage is huge. So I save lots of stuff. Also I love the feel of the typewriter keys. i think better and my thoughts flow stronger.  And I can open up many tabs. I listen to music as I read or do stuff. ( It has blu-ray features so the sound's really good.plus a wide screen )

Are our couple planning on springing a surprise? Their holidays together would have sorted wedding plans and traditions. I hope the dowry has been settled and KTH is looking to Paris for a wedding gown. Vera Wang's ( USA ? ) labels are beautiful too. The honeymooon.......oh let it be somewhere romantic  babies pop out soon.... LOL.

I'm caught up watching Another Miss Oh..... I had no intention of catching a drama, but things happened. :P I just discovered Eric Mun of Shinhwa boy band. I had no idea who he was but he is very attractive. I wonder when Rain came after them . Anyway Rain completely dominated the music scene at one time. Lately Rain spoke of slowing down especially in the dancing right? :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Hi @Nancyzak....8grazie.gif.  you're always so easy to talk to. Yea, still sporadically experiencing net problem. But over all much better. I like using the computer most because my storage is huge. So I save lots of stuff. Also I love the feel of the typewriter keys. i think better and my thoughts flow stronger.  And I can open up many tabs. I listen to music as I read or do stuff. ( It has blu-ray features so the sound's really good.plus a wide screen )

Are our couple planning on springing a surprise? Their holidays together would have sorted wedding plans and traditions. I hope the dowry has been settled and KTH is looking to Paris for a wedding gown. Vera Wang's ( USA ? ) labels are beautiful too. The honeymooon.......oh let it be somewhere romantic  babies pop out soon.... LOL.

I'm caught up watching Another Miss Oh..... I had no intention of catching a drama, but things happened. :P I just discovered Eric Mun of Shinhwa boy band. I had no idea who he was but he is very attractive. I wonder when Rain came after them . Anyway Rain completely dominated the music scene at one time. Lately Rain spoke of slowing down especially in the dancing right? :)

Hi @lavender2love,

I forgot to mention the other problem that I have with my tablet when in this thread is to edit my post. Sometimes, or rather most of the time, it won't work when I press 'save'. I don't know why. I can save each time I edit when I use the computer, but not when using my tablet. I had to wait for a while and sometimes it works. It's frustrating when I want to edit a glaring mistake straightaway. :P

Same here. Computer is where I can save a lot of my stuff and do work while listening to songs/music. I could open a few tabs at the same time. I've done artworks and searched for the materials for it with a few tabs without affecting my half-done artwork. Computer has become something that is essential now. Tablet is when I am on the go. When I can't edit using my tablet, my mobile phone is my next best help, unless I wait till I get to my computer.

We could do with more information about Rain from @willenette, but yes, I read that he intends to slow down with his dance routine or change his dancing style in the future as age is catching up and he longer has the stamina like when he was in his early twenties to dance like he did. I also read that he suffers from arthritis and has to work hard to keep a good body shape for his performances. Well, aging is real and everybody faces it. No celebs deny that. It's a poor PR to ever deny aging. KTH has said about aging before, and how well one takes care of own health and ages make a difference. 

I would love the couple springing us a surprise since they are so secretive with their relationship and dates. Vera Wang is a good choice for KTH's wedding gown. I hope we get to know the fashion designer of her wedding dress. She said that she is for private wedding. So, being famous for being very private with her personal affairs, we just hope that she shares with her fans pictures of her big day!

I read that Another Miss Oh is doing well, rating wise. I've seen EM in Que Sera Sera and another drama with him as the second lead. He is attractive indeed, but aren't majority, if not all, of the K-actors attractive, if not charismatic? That is why, the Hallyuwave that is dominating the world now. There was a drama before EM's current Another Miss Oh that Rain was offered the male lead. Rain did not accept and the role was given to EM. I think both should have interacted since they are in the K-ent scene the same time. Maybe @willenette could tell us if she ever know of their interaction. KTH and Shinwa's Jun Jin hosted a fashion show in 2003. They could both be selected for the show. She might not have mixed with EM. As of now, I can't picture a pairing of KTH with EM in a drama, but aren't both of them they having strong facial features? :D

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @lavender2love,

I forgot to mention the other problem that I have with my tablet when in this thread is to edit my post. Sometimes, or rather most of the time, it won't work when I press 'save'. I don't know why. I can save each time I edit when I use the computer, but not when using my tablet. I had to wait for a while and sometimes it works. It's frustrating when I want to edit a glaring mistake straightaway. :P

Same here. Computer is where I can save a lot of my stuff and do work while listening to songs/music. I could open a few tabs at the same time. I've done artworks and searched for the materials for it with a few tabs without affecting my half-done artwork. Computer has become something that is essential now. Tablet is when I am on the go. When I can't edit using my tablet, my mobile phone is my next best help, unless I wait till I get to my computer.

We could do with more information about Rain from @willenette, but yes, I read that he intends to slow down with his dance routine or change his dancing style in the future as age is catching up and he longer has the stamina like when he was in his early twenties to dance like he did. I also read that he suffers from arthritis and has to work hard to keep a good body shape for his performances. Well, aging is real and everybody faces it. No celebs deny that. It's a poor PR to ever deny aging. KTH has said about aging before, and how well one takes care of own health and ages make a difference. 

I would love the couple springing us a surprise since they are so secretive with their relationship and dates. Vera Wang is a good choice for KTH's wedding gown. I hope we get to know the fashion designer of her wedding dress. She said that she is for private wedding. So, being famous for being very private with her personal affairs, we just hope that she shares with her fans pictures of her big day!

I read that Another Miss Oh is doing well, rating wise. I've seen EM in Que Sera Sera and another drama with him as the second lead. He is attractive indeed, but aren't majority, if not all, of the K-actors attractive, if not charismatic? That is why, the Hallyuwave that is dominating the world now. There was a drama before EM's current Another Miss Oh that Rain was offered the male lead. Rain did not accept and the role was given to EM. I think both should have interacted since they are in the K-ent scene the same time. Maybe @willenette could tell us if she ever know of their interaction. KTH and Shinwa's Jun Jin hosted a fashion show in 2003. They could both be selected for the show. She might not have mixed with EM. As of now, I can't picture a pairing of KTH with EM in a drama, but aren't both of them they having strong facial features? :D

Hi Nancyzak, I do agree with you about using a computer vs tablet/iPad because I, myself have experienced the same. About RAIN, you're right, dear - he said that he will be singing more ballad songs now. ( he mentioned this during his Seoul concert). Well, he's not getting any younger..... It’s physically challenging to perform when he continues to dance what he has done in the past years. So it's just right that he'd like to stop singing [dance songs] while his body is at its best. Arthritis? Ye, he said this last year when he appeared in a show..... and he also suffers from chronic back pain. Eric's drama is doing very well & I'm happy for him - I adore this man! He's one of my biases. So NICE to know that you've watched QSS. I love this drama of him. His drama as the 2nd lead? I guess you're referring to Phoenix..... As far as I remember the project offered to RAIN before CBA was not a drama but a movie with Su Ae. That was "While You Were Sleeping" - I didn't know about the drama offered to RAIN before Another Miss Oh, which the role was given to Eric. I know they're acquainted but haven't been closed & they were not given a chance to work together. I saw this when they appeared in a show then, that was some years ago - I don't remember the name of the show anymore.  :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, I do agree with you about using a computer vs tablet/iPad because I, myself have experienced the same. About RAIN, you're right, dear - he said that he will be singing more ballad songs now. ( he mentioned this during his Seoul concert). Well, he's not getting any younger..... It’s physically challenging to perform when he continues to dance what he has done in the past years. So it's just right that he'd like to stop singing [dance songs] while his body is at its best. Arthritis? Ye, he said this last year when he appeared in a show..... and he also suffers from chronic back pain. Eric's drama is doing very well & I'm happy for him - I adore this man! He's one of my biases. So NICE to know that you've watched QSS. I love this drama of him. His drama as the 2nd lead? I guess you're referring to Phoenix..... As far as I remember the project offered to RAIN before CBA was not a drama but a movie with Su Ae. That was "While You Were Sleeping" - I didn't know about the drama offered to RAIN before Another Miss Oh, which the role was given to Eric. I know they're acquainted but haven't been closed & they were not given a chance to work together. I saw this when they appeared in a show then, that was some years ago - I don't remember the name of the show anymore.  :P

Hi @willenette,

The drama which male lead was rumoured to be offered to Rain before it was offered to EM was Discovery Of Love. My impression of EM is that out of the Shinwa members, he is the one who achieves more success in the K-ent. It could be Pheonix that he starred as the second male lead at I watched. Lee Seo Jin and the late Lee Eun Joo starred in this drama. It has a good storyline. Unfortunately, LEJ committed suicide after that. I remember reading KTH attending services for the anniversary of her death. If I am not wrong, both of them were attached to the same agency. They must be very close. LEJ's suicide started the string of high profile suicides by K-celebs after that. A very sad ending for a talent like the late LEJ. 

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Thanks @Nancyzak and @willenette...... Thanks for answering all I need to know. LoL , but by no means the last. Korean dramas and their stable of beautiful talented singers and actors and actresses do grip your life once a foot is in. But they are the Nation's gems....... bringing in so much international recognition and buzz. I remember Rain voted in the prestigious Times " 100 most influential people who shape our world. " KTH is also noted for her beauty. What a wonderful couple.

Eric Mun is one of your biases ? When I first saw him I thought ..... WOW !! MANLY too.:P

14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

The drama which male lead was rumoured to be offered to Rain before it was offered to EM was Discovery Of Love. My impression of EM is that out of the Shinwa members, he is the one who achieves more success in the K-ent. It could be Pheonix that he starred as the second male lead at I watched. Lee Seo Jin and the late Lee Eun Joo starred in this drama. It has a good storyline. Unfortunately, LEJ committed suicide after that. I remember reading KTH attending services for the anniversary of her death. If I am not wrong, both of them were attached to the same agency. They must be very close. LEJ's suicide started the string of high profile suicides by K-celebs after that. A very sad ending for a talent like the late LEJ. 

Hi Nancyzak, oh, yes........it slipped my mind, dear. That was 2014, right? RAIN was under with Cube DC then. I've watched this drama & I find it good. Another one offered to him I remember was The Time I Have Loved You supposedly with Ha Ji Won.....but he turned it down. I really thought he was going to accept it since the writer was also a FH writer then. Unfortunately, both of them rejected it ...Remember Indian Summer? This drama was also offered to him. Sigh........lots of offers that he turned down..... :P Ye, you're right about Eric - among his group, I think so, too, dear. :D

14 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Thanks @Nancyzak and @willenette...... Thanks for answering all I need to know. LoL , but by no means the last. Korean dramas and their stable of beautiful talented singers and actors and actresses do grip your life once a foot is in. But they are the Nation's gems....... bringing in so much international recognition and buzz. I remember Rain voted in the prestigious Times " 100 most influential people who shape our world. " KTH is also noted for her beauty. What a wonderful couple.

Eric Mun is one of your biases ? When I first saw him I thought ..... WOW !! MANLY too.:P

Hi lavender, how I wish RAIN can be in Times 100 Most Influential People again..... RAIN was nominated for sixth year in a row since 2006. During this year Time magazine chose Rain as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. He ranked atop the online poll in 2007 and ranked in second place in 2008.   Year 2011 - he once again been selected as one of the World's Most Influential People by Time magazine.  Rain has become the first Asian to be twice selected as one of the World's Most Influential People by the Time magazine. :P

• Like 1

If anyone is interested, you may go over to KimBi couple thread to read discussions about KTH being ranked second, for Rain. :P:D

Rain Picks Kim Tae Hee As The 2nd Most Important Thing In His Life

20160516_1463388172_99849600_1_99_201606

Rain must be head over heels in love with his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee as what recent reports suggest.

Rain successfully completed his Asia Tour Concert in Macau on June 4 and When asked on the spot what are the most important things in his life, Rain picks his family first, then his girlfriend (Kim Tae Hee), and his agency CEO as third. Aside from that, Rain also hinted his comeback plans this year.

Rain said that he is currently preparing his new album which is set to be released later this year and there are also drama and movie he is set to appear following "Come Back Mister".

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2016/06/rain-picks-kim-tae-hee-as-2nd-most.html

• Like 2

Rain talks about how important Kim Tae Hee is in his life

Kim-Tae-Hee-Rain_1465270297_af_org.jpg

According to a Hong Kong media outlet, Rain successfully carried out his solo Asia tour concert in Macao on June 4, where he mentioned his girlfriend Kim Tae Hee

During the event, he told his fans, "The most important thing in life is my family, the second is my girlfriend, and the third is my label's CEO." 

He also assured his fans that he would be greeting them through a variety of activities in the second half of 2016, including a new album, a new drama, and a new movie! 

It looks like Rain is full of affection for Kim Tae Hee, and has a busy second half of 2016 planned!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/rain-talks-about-how-important-kim-tae-hee-is-in-his-life

• Like 1

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, oh, yes........it slipped my mind, dear. That was 2014, right? RAIN was under with Cube DC then. I've watched this drama & I find it good. Another one offered to him I remember was The Time I Have Loved You supposedly with Ha Ji Won.....but he turned it down. I really thought he was going to accept it since the writer was also a FH writer then. Unfortunately, both of them rejected it ...Remember Indian Summer? This drama was also offered to him. Sigh........lots of offers that he turned down..... :P Ye, you're right about Eric - among his group, I think so, too, dear. :D

Hi lavender, how I wish RAIN can be in Times 100 Most Influential People again..... RAIN was nominated for sixth year in a row since 2006. During this year Time magazine chose Rain as one of the 100 most influential people in the world. He ranked atop the online poll in 2007 and ranked in second place in 2008.   Year 2011 - he once again been selected as one of the World's Most Influential People by Time magazine.  Rain has become the first Asian to be twice selected as one of the World's Most Influential People by the Time magazine. :P

Hi @willenette,

Indeed Rain turned down many drama offers. He was looking for a warm drama; something for everybody, as what he said, which led him to CBA. He is going to act in a drama again and a movie is in the pipeline before the year is out. That’s fast. He does not lack offers at all. :)

Rain is the first Asian to be twice selected for Times 100 Most Influential People?! I am only aware that he was twice selected from the K-ent. Todate, none from the K-ent has made it once, not to mention twice. He has set a very high bar. At the rate that he is going, career wise, it is not impossible for him to be nominated for Times 100 Most Influential People again. I’m sure the Clouds are also working hard to shore up all the support to see to it being materialised.

My current wish? Perhaps if that happens, he is accompanied by KTH for the event. Haha, nice fantasy! May it comes true... :P:D:lol:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

Indeed Rain turned down many drama offers. He was looking for a warm drama; something for everybody, as what he said, which led him to CBA. He is going to act in a drama again and a movie is in the pipeline before the year is out. That’s fast. He does not lack offers at all. :)

Rain is the first Asian to be twice selected for Times 100 Most Influential People?! I am only aware that he was twice selected from the K-ent. Todate, none from the K-ent has made it once, not to mention twice. He has set a very high bar. At the rate that he is going, career wise, it is not impossible for him to be nominated for Times 100 Most Influential People again. I’m sure the Clouds are also working hard to shore up all the support to see to it being materialised.

My current wish? Perhaps if that happens, he is accompanied by KTH for the event. Haha, nice fantasy! May it comes true... :P:D:lol:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, dear - Rain becomes the first Asian to be twice picked as TIME’s top 100 most influential entertainers in the world,  making him the 1st Asian celebrity to ever achieve that feat trouncing competitors from Barack Obama to Lady Gaga.  That’s pretty impressive online power for him. The only celebrity to make the list more than 3x is George Clooney. Hahaha - as you said that if that happens again, KTH will go with him on the event - I don't think she will do that - but NICE fantasy - yes! :P

• Like 1

4 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, ye, dear - Rain becomes the first Asian to be twice picked as TIME’s top 100 most influential entertainers in the world,  making him the 1st Asian celebrity to ever achieve that feat trouncing competitors from Barack Obama to Lady Gaga.  That’s pretty impressive online power for him. The only celebrity to make the list more than 3x is George Clooney. Hahaha - as you said that if that happens again, KTH will go with him on the event - I don't think she will do that - but NICE fantasy - yes! :P

Hi @willenette,

LOL! I forgot to qualify the "if and when they are married", perhaps Rain will bring her. She'll be his closest family then. The first ranking! :P:D

To take the quote of the late Chiristopher Reeves on the dream:

1. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

May it be that, in the development. ^_^:D

When you mentioned about Rain being the first Asian celeb who was nominated twice for the Times 100 Most Infleuntial People, beating people like Pres Obama and Lady Gaga, it means including big Asian superstars like Jackie Chan, etc., and he and JC are good friends. 

Well, Rain is not only working hard, he has big ambition, and that comes from the dreams that he talked about. Going back to the quote of the late Christopher Reeves above, it will be inevitable with willpower.

Hmmmm, that makes me wonder now, his willpower in pursuing KTH. Must be very interesting, kekeke...... :P:lol:

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

LOL! I forgot to qualify the "if and when they are married", perhaps Rain will bring her. She'll be his closest family then. The first ranking! :P:D

To take the quote of the late Chiristopher Reeves on the dream:

1. “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.”

May it be that, in the development. ^_^:D

When you mentioned about Rain being the first Asian celeb who was nominated twice for the Times 100 Most Infleuntial People, beating people like Pres Obama and Lady Gaga, it means including big Asian superstars like Jackie Chan, etc., and he and JC are good friends. 

Well, Rain is not only working hard, he has big ambition, and that comes from the dreams that he talked about. Going back to the quote of the late Christopher Reeves above, it will be inevitable with willpower.

Hmmmm, that makes me wonder now, his willpower in pursuing KTH. Must be very interesting, kekeke...... :P:lol:

Nancyzak very NICE quote here that you shared, dear. I believe that RAIN really loves KTH. He's very comfortable talking in public how he feels towards her. I can see that his love is the real thing.  I thought all along that RAIN isn't always best at showing how he feels but I'm wrong -  Most important that RAIN did was he introduces KTH to his family.  In doing this, he knows what he’s getting himself into and that there is a future with her. I'm sure KTH also knows now his friends.  I believe that a man who’s gaga over you and can see a future will make an effort to make you part of his life.  I'm very sure that RAIN is in it now for the long haul. :P

• Like 3

6 hours ago, willenette said:

Nancyzak very NICE quote here that you shared, dear. I believe that RAIN really loves KTH. He's very comfortable talking in public how he feels towards her. I can see that his love is the real thing.  I thought all along that RAIN isn't always best at showing how he feels but I'm wrong -  Most important that RAIN did was he introduces KTH to his family.  In doing this, he knows what he’s getting himself into and that there is a future with her. I'm sure KTH also knows now his friends.  I believe that a man who’s gaga over you and can see a future will make an effort to make you part of his life.  I'm very sure that RAIN is in it now for the long haul. :P

Hi @willenette,

I can feel that Rain is opening up himself, more, albeit bit by bit, publicly but indirectly, where his relationship with KTH is concerned. This is just my speculation, but by him ranking the 3 most important people in life at his concert in Macau last Saturday, isn't he indirectly saying that these 3 people who matters to everybody includes himself? By interpretation, his family being first, second girlfriend/boyfriend which would mean KTH in his case since he has her as his girlfriend and thirdly, his agency's CEO. I am fully aware of the objectionable noises out there about Rain who did not even mention KTH at all. I reckon there will be no objectionable noises if KTH's name is not reported by the medias as being the second ranked? I guess so, hahaha..... But why Rain mentioned the ranking at all? He is careful with what he says and must be aware of how sensitive it is if he mentions KTH's name. Yet, he talked about ranking and puts boyfriend/girlfriend as second. How can one not think of him and KTH in that case? He could just mention about family being first and foremost and stopped at that. He did nothing of that sort. Instead, he expanded to the second and third rankings. I can't think of him making mistake there. You don't have to response to this, dear. I understand. Just voicing my mind aloud over the objectionable noises. 

It has to be a serious business to pursue a person like KTH, with her kind of personality and her family background, and to KTH, Rain must be most worthy of her love. We heard about KTH attending his father's birthday party in 2014. He has already introduced her to his father since that long, if not longer than that. We heard about KTH's mother attending Rain's baptism, also in 2014. So, each has met with the other's family member since 2014, at least. 

One of Rain's male dancers follows KTH's IG. Even his manager does it. Behind the scene, KTH should be no stranger to Rain's family and friends by now.

I totally subscribe with what you said that if a man is serious with a woman and it's for keep, he'll do everything within his power to make her part of his life. Rain has his stage persona too. He has to keep a balance. We also understand that. As such, the couple has all my best wishes in sailing their love boat and I hope that if and when they announce their nuptials, it is greeted with the happiest frenzy! :blush:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Grace_2011 said:

why is Rain not giving an engagement ring to Kim Tae-hee ? She waited so long.... life is too short, she need to marry and have a baby quickly....... 

Hi @Grace_2011,

Welcome to KTH's thread! :)

I agree with you and Rain is not getting younger too, but things are so private and confidential between Rain and KTH that there is no way for anyone to know more than that fact that they are still dating. We wish we could know more on what is happening but the couple is not sharing. Since they have been dating for so long and is still continuing, positive development could only be expected. We could only wait for news from them and hope that it will be soon. :D

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I can feel that Rain is opening up himself, more, albeit bit by bit, publicly but indirectly, where his relationship with KTH is concerned. This is just my speculation, but by him ranking the 3 most important people in life at his concert in Macau last Saturday, isn't he indirectly saying that these 3 people who matters to everybody includes himself? By interpretation, his family being first, second girlfriend/boyfriend which would mean KTH in his case since he has her as his girlfriend and thirdly, his agency's CEO. I am fully aware of the objectionable noises out there about Rain who did not even mention KTH at all. I reckon there will be no objectionable noises if KTH's name is not reported by the medias as being the second ranked? I guess so, hahaha..... But why Rain mentioned the ranking at all? He is careful with what he says and must be aware of how sensitive it is if he mentions KTH's name. Yet, he talked about ranking and puts boyfriend/girlfriend as second. How can one not think of him and KTH in that case? He could just mention about family being first and foremost and stopped at that. He did nothing of that sort. Instead, he expanded to the second and third rankings. I can't think of him making mistake there. You don't have to response to this, dear. I understand. Just voicing my mind aloud over the objectionable noises. 

It has to be a serious business to pursue a person like KTH, with her kind of personality and her family background, and to KTH, Rain must be most worthy of her love. We heard about KTH attending his father's birthday party in 2014. He has already introduced her to his father since that long, if not longer than that. We heard about KTH's mother attending Rain's baptism, also in 2014. So, each has met with the other's family member since 2014, at least. 

One of Rain's male dancers follows KTH's IG. Even his manager does it. Behind the scene, KTH should be no stranger to Rain's family and friends by now.

I totally subscribe with what you said that if a man is serious with a woman and it's for keep, he'll do everything within his power to make her part of his life. Rain has his stage persona too. He has to keep a balance. We also understand that. As such, the couple has all my best wishes in sailing their love boat and I hope that if and when they announce their nuptials, it is greeted with the happiest frenzy! :blush:

Hi Nancyzak, just don't want to comment further except this - I guess RAIN was asked who are the (3) most important persons in his life & was asked to name them from 1-3. It also happened to him then when he was asked to name the (7) RainMakers....& he answered it. :P

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Grace_2011 said:

why is Rain not giving an engagement ring to Kim Tae-hee ? She waited so long.... life is too short, she need to marry and have a baby quickly....... 

Hi Grace, there's always the right time for everything in life.  I guess I'm not the right person to answer this since I'm still not married. Of course, every woman dreams of having a ring on her finger, right? I feel that marriage is usually always imposed on most men. That's where they are pressured.   :P

• Like 3