Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

7 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

Hi... @Nancyzak...... am bacccckkkk. Just took a breather from Kdrama fatique. I t was nice...... getting into my old groove of doing things I love doing before Kdrama. The discovery about fandoms is such a hu-ha.!!! You can get a lot of flak if you are on the "wrong" side of fandoms. Yes it's good you stay above the din and noise..... like you said, in your comfy zone.

Regarding the KTH hairstyles..... I like the first one. The little flicks and jagged ending give such a cool sassy look. And her eye make-up is lovely. :)

Yay, high five, @lavender2love! So happy to see that you are back ...... refreshed and energised!!! That’s the way to go. May you find fresh inspiration to do what you like to do here in Soompi henceforth! Fighting!!! :wub::D

• Like 1

On 24/03/2016 at 10:55 PM, Nancyzak said:

Yay, high five, @lavender2love! So happy to see that you are back ...... refreshed and energised!!! That’s the way to go. May you find fresh inspiration to do what you like to do here in Soompi henceforth! Fighting!!! :wub::D

You're a dear @Nancyzak .... always an encourager. Kim Tae Hee is indeed fortunate to have a positive person like you making KTH thread vibrant. 

It's nice of you to post YP OST MV of K , Will Coming To Me and Actually I Am. Love them.They are so nostalgic and I want to rewatch the drama again haha.   May I post them in YP thread? And also the SK news about the noonas.... where Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee are featured. 

Thanks for all the updates. The "detective " work on the " mysterious" walker ..... that was good.... the well manicured fingers gave her away... huh?  And the coffee truck sent by KTH to HL. And HL is so cute posing with her " butt lips" in the IG. You know, it's such a great surprise to find that HL can act so well. She's got that cool exterior under a fiery interior. Really enjoyed watching her apart from OYS. Or course Rain is very good. :P:lol::D

• Like 3

On 22/03/2016 at 4:15 PM, willenette said:

Hi lavender, it has merits indeed but Preshooting route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. Ye, most K-actors and actresses often complain about their harsh filming environment. Actors surely find it hard to focus on their characters. The environment is superb in case they’re practicing where the scripts are out early so the actors have enough time to delve into their characters. It’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled, right? I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. And ye, the reasons behind the tight K-shooting schedule lie in the desired flexibility to respond to viewer feedback. Because the process of shooting and airing simultaneously allows writers to change storylines according to viewer preferences, it ultimately results in better ratings and profits for the show. There are certain benefits that can come from the energy of real-time production but it always ends up sacrificing quality. And quality is what lasts.

Since the majority of the budget is swallowed up by the star leads the company does everything to speed up shooting. K-dramas usually don’t have pre-written, full scripts. They have a basic plot and dialogue worked out but it can all change last minute. In the ratings war producers tend to watch the audience’s reactions. If needed, the script will be modified, or even completely re-written. This places actors into a tough situation, as more often than not they would receive pages from a script a couple of hours or even minutes before shooting, while their hair or make-up is being done. Lesser-known actors and extras have even harsher conditions, because aside from not always getting paid properly (or paid at all) they need to cover their own medical bills in case they get hurt on location. South Korea is certainly not alone in the extremes that it will go to for ratings. That's the entertainment industry for you. :P

@willenette......hi !! As usual another interesting view on the Korean filming Industry. You're right up there in your knowledge of the world of entertainment. I guess as long the demand for Kdrama is high and it looks like it's business in the end. However it seems there's a price to pay for live shoots...... Of late many dramas register low ratings.... even without competition from sleek pre-produced ones. I wonder how it'll affect film making in the future. Pre-produced shows need heavy investment especially from China, but won't " higher" authorities exert a lot of pressure on the chain of film making to recoup the capital ? Will profit be the main consideration ?

:sweatingbullets::o

One of the many for YP, actually.

Behind the scenes gifs that will make your hearts flutter

- skipped unrelated image -

Although drama and movie scenes may be incredibly heart warming, behind the scenes interactions between actors are sometimes even more moving. 

In fact, a post on Daum featuring some of the most heart-fluttering behind the scenes moments between co-stars has attracted a lot of attention online. Showing the real-life chemistry between actors and their genuine charms, netizens couldn’t stop raving about the cute interactions between their favorite stars on set.

- skipped unrelated -

17. Yong Pal – Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee

http://imgur.com/8iIMiti

http://www.koreaboo.com/netizens/behind-scenes-gifs-will-make-hearts-flutter/

• Like 3

13 hours ago, lavender2love said:

You're a dear @Nancyzak .... always an encourager. Kim Tae Hee is indeed fortunate to have a positive person like you making KTH thread vibrant. 

It's nice of you to post YP OST MV of K , Will Coming To Me and Actually I Am. Love them.They are so nostalgic and I want to rewatch the drama again haha.   May I post them in YP thread? And also the SK news about the noonas.... where Joo Won and Kim Tae Hee are featured. 

Thanks for all the updates. The "detective " work on the " mysterious" walker ..... that was good.... the well maniured fingers gave hre away... huh?  And the coffee truck sent by KTH to HL. And HL is so cute posing with her " butt lips" in the IG. You know, it's such a great surprise to find that HL can act so well. She's got that cool exterior under a fiery interior. Really enjoyed watching her apart from OYS. Or course Rain is very good. :P:lol::D

Hi @lavender2love,

I was getting nostalgic of YP too when seeing the MVs. Always, when I'm in that mood, I'll rewatch that same scenes in episode 8. That bit on TH talking and yielding more information from CY about YJ and her ex-bf; he went back to the hospital to sedate YJ in order to take her out of the hospital until the end! Never fail to do that, kekeke....

Oh, please help yourself with whatever images, videos related to YP that I posted here to have them posted in YP thread. Colour and make merry the thread more! Fighting!

Me too, quite taken with HL's acting in CBA. She, OYS and of course, needless to say, Rain with his melo and comical acting chops, among others. If I have the time, I may drop by the drama thread to post some images of HL, to support KTH's good friend, as I noticed there is no official thread for her here in Soompi. :) 

• Like 1

I edited the translation and hope they are, in essence, correct.

We shall find out more when RM airs and we get the Eng subbed video.

Yoo Jae Sook calls Kim Tae Hee to invite her to participate in Running Man

[News reporter Yen Lee Min-ji ]

Yoo Jae Suk made a surprise call to and Kim Tae-hee.

March 27 broadcast SBS ' Good Sunday - Running Man is decorated with the 1st Festival kkwangson side. These people would gather without obscuring the true entertainment luck kkwangson through extreme bokbulbok game.

Day Running Man members have embarked on public relations without direct acquaintance entertainment fortune to raise a kkwangson team participated in the festival.

201603261018482410_1.jpg

201603261018482410_2.jpg

Yoo has been a leader in public relations kkwangson namchanghui go to the first member. In namchanghui "There is kkwangson worse than me. Kim Tae Hee is the little brother, Lee Wan," he went straight to find Lee Wan. Lee Wan's sudden visit boasts and struck a perfect visual and Yoo namchanghui .

Yoo was in progress during the negotiation of a kkwangson members to Lee Wan, said hang on a second to call Lee Wan's sister, Kim Tae-Hee and surprised all members .

Lee Wan dialed for Kim Tae-hee to ask whether she was walking with the dog. Yoo was glad and invited Kim Tae-hee to participate in Running Man. 

Meanwhile, the first kkwangson Festival boasts a spectacular line-up , including Lee Wan, Hong Jin-ho , Leeds, namchanghui wax jeongjeongah , bakmyeongho , Kang, Hyun - Soo , Mikey has attracted expect. 27 days 450 minutes pm broadcast. (Photo = SBS included)

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201603261018482410

**********************************************************************************

201603261132777835_56f5f4cd315ee.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20160326n05946

• Like 2

Oh, it’s a case of KTH alluding to the possibility of her appearing in Running Man!

Aja, go, go, go, for the Running Man, KTH!

Fighting, KTH and everybody, for that possibility! :wub::D

Kim Tae Hee Alludes to a Possibility of Appearing on “Running Man”

kim-tae-hee.png

Actress Kim Tae Hee’s possible appearance on “Running Man” is gaining interest in the entertainment world.

In the recent episode of SBS’s “Running Man,” the unlucky ones in the entertainment world gather and spend time figuring out who truly is the most unlucky one of the bunch by playing games.

The “Running Man” cast members first set out to find team members who will participate in the festival.

Spoiler

As a team leader, Yoo Jae Suk visits actor Nam Chang Hee to scout him as the first member of his team. Nam Chang Hee replies, “There’s someone more unlucky than me. It’s actress Kim Tae Hee’s younger brother Lee Wan.” Then they both visit Lee Wan. He welcomes Yoo Jae Suk and Nam Chang Hee looking handsome as ever even though their visit is unexpected.

While Yoo Jae Suk is carrying on, the cast members are pleasantly surprised when Lee Wan receives a phone call from his sister Kim Tae Hee. She had called him to ask him to walk her puppy.

At her call, Yoo Jae Suk expresses uncontrollable excitement. Kim Tae Hee then responds saying, “I got so lucky. Please invite me next time.” Her reply alludes to a possibility of her appearance on the show grabbing many people’s attention.

On the “First Bad Luck Festival,” actors Lee Wan, Nam Chang Hee, entertainer Hong Jin HoAfter School’s Lizzy, singer and actress Wax, singers JungahPark Myung HoV.One, and Turbo’s Mikey make their appearance. This episode will air on March 27.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/26/kim-tae-hee-alludes-to-a-possibility-of-appearing-on-running-man/

• Like 4

It’s true like Koala writes below that when a top K-actress is winning on her movie or drama at the moment in time, SK news outlets will be quick to publish articles to compare the beauty of the top K-actresses; their acting and successes.

It’s always very nice to find one’s bias or biases included in the ‘top’ list. However, every beauty and talent are each own’s and in all fairness, the beauty and talent of an actress are ultimately judged and appreciated in the eye, heart and mind of the beholder. 

We find KTH is always included in the ‘top’ list and we are glad to see her name in the lists again. Kudos, KTH and keep up with all your good sense and good works!

K-media Assembles Top 5 Most Beautiful Actresses in Kim Hee Sun, Son Ye Jin, Han Ga In, Song Hye Kyo, and Kim Tae Hee

prol1

With Descendants of the Sun doing gangbuster prime time ratings, the best since You From Another Star two years ago, it gives K-media a chance to wax rhapsodic about the A-list actresses who continue to deliver in looks and/or ratings. A recentOSEN article has the balls to argue that the top 5 most beautiful face K-actresses with successes works are Kim Hee SunSon Ye JinSong Hye KyoHan Ga In, and Kim Tae Hee. It’s true these ladies all have representative dramas and today still land big roles to varying degrees of success.

Son Ye Jin’s Pirates, Kim Hee Sun’s buzzy Angry Mom and solid Wonderful Days, Song Hye Kyo in DotS and the well received That Winter, the Wind Blows, Han Ga In forever riding on The Moon Embraces the Sun‘s over 40% ratings at the peak, and Kim Tae Hee managing to bring eyeballs to Yongpal. In terms of looks, all five are definitely always mentioned in any top whatever list, and it’s pretty interesting to note that they don’t resemble each other at all, which goes to show that Korean viewers have certain standards of beauty but it’s not completely cookie cutter.

porl.jpg

I think the most glaring omission on that OSEN list is Jeon Ji Hyun, who has hit after hit whether drama with YFAS or movies in Assassination and Thieves. In terms of pure facial beauty she’s definitely the visual top for me personally, but the more I watch Song Hye Kyo in DotS the more I see why she’s still popular two decades into her career. Kim Tae Hee I think wins on a balance of looks and brains, K-viewers still love a Seoul University grad even if she’s super toothy. She’ll forever have my goodwill thanks to a acting breakthrough performance in Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love.

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/03/26/k-media-assembles-top-5-most-beautiful-actresses-in-kim-hee-sun-son-ye-jin-han-ga-in-song-hye-kyo-and-kim-tae-hee/#more-73875

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, Nancyzak said:

It’s true like Koala writes below that when a top K-actress is winning on her movie or drama at the moment in time, SK news outlets will be quick to publish articles to compare the beauty of the top K-actresses; their acting and successes.

It’s always very nice to find one’s bias or biases included in the ‘top’ list. However, every beauty and talent are each own’s and in all fairness, the beauty and talent of an actress are ultimately judged and appreciated in the eye, heart and mind of the beholder. 

We find KTH is always included in the ‘top’ list and we are glad to see her name in the lists again. Kudos, KTH and keep up with all your good sense and good works!

I've seen SHK first in Endless Love And JJH in My Sassy Girl. I instantly like them both. But each of their own, i guess. KTH really got my sole attention when i first saw her in Love Story in Harvard :wub: From then on, I followed all her dramas . She's my ultimate bias.:wub:

• Like 4