[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

Just now, Lmangla said:

am not watching this daily but it sounds gossipy! hahahahah... 

With a birth secret like that, am surprised that @joccu isn't watching this drama. She does love barf dramas a lot. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

That is so funny, no chingus  @kboramint  meant the chairman’s husband might have had an offspring with his mistress ( if he had one) and the mistress was the mother of the assistant.

I don’t think he is connected to Masung, he’s just messing around with the CEO. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, maribella said:

That is so funny, no chingus  @kboramint  meant the chairman’s husband might have had an offspring with his mistress ( if he had one) and the mistress was the mother of the assistant.

Yes, this what I mean. 

• Insightful 1

3 hours ago, maribella said:

meant the chairman’s husband might have had an offspring with his mistress ( if he had one) and the mistress was the mother of the assistant

32 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Yes, this what I mean. 

Thanks for clarifying! I totally misunderstood it... I was extremely shocked that a daily drama would be THAT makjang.

Season 4 Episode 6 GIF by Friends

On a side note, and totally asking for a friend... But any chances there will be abs in this drama? :sparklyeyes:

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, partyon said:

abs in this d

There were chances since ML was working as a gym trainer, but he has quit to join the Masung group, specifically FL’s programme. I am sorry to tell you @partyon there seems to be zero chance now.  But both FL and ML are very smiley people, you get to see their teeth - all of them- so much.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

FL must have balls. I don't think I would be able to work with my sworn enemy (SFL is technically FL's boss) 

SFL doesn't seem to know that WJ and UJ are brothers and is surprised that UJ started working at Musang Group.

Jang Myung-Chul tells Hye-Ra that he's her father. 

AND Su-Jeong punches Woo-Jin in the stomach. This is the first time I've seen Su-Jeong be violent towards the SML. She was always violent towards UJ but always lovey dovey around WJ. He must of done something that pissed off SJ.  

• Like 1

Woo-Jin demands to get married, and if SJ refuses, he will cancel SJ's show. SJ then punches him the gut pissed off. I'm like this FL is goofy but she doesn't seem like a doormat at all. 

Is it odd to think she'll still end up marrying him. I get why SJ doesn't want others to know they are dating because of nepotism. She doesn't want to be treated like a nepo-kid 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

JMC telling CHR he’s her father was like a knock-off Darth Vader confession! :-)

Unlike Third Marriage. All the secrets have been revealed now before the half way of the season. HR knows JMC is her father, JW knows who his real mother, UJ knows he's Cheobol heir, SJ knows who killed her mother, what other secrets are there other than what WJ's step-mom has done to UJ's mom in the past.       

• Like 1

EJ is the second son, is he considered the heir? 

16 hours ago, kboramint said:

Is it odd to think she'll still end up marrying him. I get why SJ doesn't want others to know they are dating because of nepotism. She doesn't want to be treated like a nepo-kid 

Maybe they’ll kill him off? He’s been taking pills for his headache.

• Like 2