[Current Drama 2024] Brave Yong Soo Jung -용감무쌍 용수정 - Mon to Fri 19:05 - 19:40 KST - Cast: Uhm Hyun Kyung, Seo Jun Young

On 5/17/2024 at 6:14 AM, yamiyugi said:

Oh heaven have mercy on us. This has to be a joke. I will admit that I missed any interaction between the two but even this I don't want to see this.

They keep teasing the SFL's mom and FL's adopted father romantic connection/interactions. Sooner or later, this ship is gong to sail.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

4 percent? These ratings are awful.

The show is too comedic compared to Third Marriage, Meant to Be, Game of Witches, and Second Husband. The audience who watches dailies at that hour probably expecting something similar.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

The show is too comedic compared to Third Marriage, Meant to Be, Game of Witches, and Second Husband. The audience who watches dailies at that hour probably expecting something similar.  

I think it'll be more vengeful/dramatic later, we're at the beginning stages. Personally I haven't really been watching, a lot of the comedy makes me cringe.