[Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

3 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

Though with Na Young there might be an issue considering that she has been lying about her past, or has she? She mentioned that she lived abroad as a child which technically is true, her current profession though is a partial hogwash. She was never a publicist but the fact that she is writing a book can be true. Probably not mind you. But there is no actual way to prove this. She can claim that she can’t show her work because it isn’t done. If worse comes to worse, then I can probably see her try and steal something belonging to Suji and claim it as her own.

@yamiyugi She has lied about her past 100 percent. In today’s episode she said SHE CUT TIES WITH HER FAMILY YEARS AGO. I bet you HS never heard those words. She is writing a book? Lies Lied lies  She never gave her real  name. She STALKED HIS MOM AND HIM to know their schedule. Remember she a WHITEBOARD with all type of information about HS and his family. She is sick , her feeling for HS , isn’t real in my opinion because she is still insecure. I believe once there is insecure and lack of trust in a real relationship it will never work. 

@kboramint Is it a good drama Beauty and Mr Romantic

• Like 3

List of reasons why I  think her relationship with HS won't work it is because she is the reason he lost Su Ji in the first place. Their relationship was fine until those videos came out 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91fmct0rvbov6015ggkz

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91zjijnx3qspdi2k17y0

• Like 4

OMG!!! What is wrong with Su Ji?  She meets her delusional sister in an empty Cafe area by herself. Hasn’t she learned anything from the past? I hope she did not let her know about the recording.  NY is sick and selfish. She apologized again and Su Ji did not believe her.  Even Su Ji knows  she did not mean it, She had to use her last resort, THE BABY. Sadly, she had to use the baby as a bargaining chip. This proved that she doesn't deserve to be a mom. 
Jintae found out something, I am dying to know what that is . 
How did everyone find out about HS getting someone pregnant? Who spread the news in the hospital??? 
So many questions?? I say again this drama doesn’t feel light-hearted at all. 

NY confessed that SJ is the person she is obsessed with but I could not get the rest of her statement. Waiting for subtitles is so frustrating. 

Why you should not trust Na Young giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91mufvqft6kp5xc59a2y

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe911edp8mt5ww4qpztn3r

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91bms7fflgg0o4icprqd

Na Young will never learn until she become a rut like Su Ji to redeem herself. She belives only when Su Ji is destroyed her life can be better.  I am so tired of Su Ji talking to her when she is alone. Na Young is vicious. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

destroyed her life can be better.  I am so tired of Su Ji talking to her when she is alone. Na Young is vicious. 

Su Ji may be an idiot like the FL of the Third Marriage. The Woman is her stepmother’s daughter, a stepsister but she says she’s her sister at every turn.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, africandramalover said:

The second male lead is an irritant, but that's not a reason for him to end up with Na Young and her kid!!:cry: his punishment is too big for the crime!!! I hope it's someone else's kid!

yea I actually feel sorry for him. I loved the disbelief and questions from doctor han but no one in his family takes him seriously. both mother and son are entranced by that sweet image of nayoung and they are in for a kick when they realize how vindictive she can be. shows you how stupid it is to go on rebound.

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Na Young will never learn until she become a rut like Su Ji to redeem herself. She belives only when Su Ji is destroyed her life can be better.  I am so tired of Su Ji talking to her when she is alone. Na Young is vicious. 

if nayoung falls into a rut, she will somehow manage to find ways to blame sooji. so am looking forward to see what kind of situation she would end up in where she is forced to look at herself in the mirror. maybe she will be third husband villain who continued to blame others till the end. 

2 hours ago, maribella said:

Su Ji may be an idiot like the FL of the Third Marriage. The Woman is her stepmother’s daughter, a stepsister but she says she’s her sister at every turn.

she is a weirdo -- she tells nayoung that she is her sister but to the outside world, won't breathe a word about any of them. she is super ashamed of the whole lot of them. so much so that she even kept it a secret from HS which led to him been easily cheated by nayoung. 

the people in this drama are strange -- all of them get into serious relationships where they are talking about marriage but have zero knowledge about the person's background. why?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 2

So.. wait, SML and his family think NaYoung and SuJi are bio-sisters and not step-sisters. They also don't know that she is the journalist that was "bullied" by SJ that destroyed her career. Man that press conference was on television, in the media, everywhere, yet no one reconizes her. I am sure the nes would say SFL's name on the news. She even told SML's family her real name.       

Also, because of the story line between SML and NY, it seems like the storyline between SML's parents has put to the back-burner.  

Also, the cartoon slapstick humor beteen rapper bro and hair stylist doesn't really match the tone of the rest of the drama. He had steam come out of his years because a girl tounched him? Okay....  

Also, are the previews hinting that "the camera man" is the real father?  I mean they show him right after Uri asks if NY's baby is really SML's child. 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Who spread the news in the hospital??? 

the one who spread the rumor is the doctor who attended and talk to HS. when he bought NY to the hospital 

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

They also don't know that she is the journalist that was "bullied" by SJ that destroyed her career. Man that press conference was on television, in the media, everywhere, yet no one reconizes her. I am sure the nes would say SFL's name on the news. She even told SML's family her real name. 

I think (if I remembered correctly) the media blurred her face and didn't tell say her name during the presscon it just stated "The Girl who bullied by SJ" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have just watched the first few minutes and I couldn’t take the usual villain playing the parents, both sets.  SJ’s father is a stupid man, the mother covers for the cheap daughter and the guy SML is an idiot. The FL has the resolve of a jelly fish. There I’ve said it. 

@UnniSarah tag me when the FL strikes back, really strikes back and not just a halfhearted effort.

I think I’ll migrate full time to Scandal. The FL is openly  using her ‘charms’ on successful men, no subterfuge there.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

@UnniSarah tag me when the FL strikes back, really strikes back and not just a halfhearted effort.

I think I’ll migrate full time to Scandal. The FL is openly  using her ‘charms’ on successful men, no subterfuge there.

I will do so  @maribella   It will be long time before it happens.

@0ly40  What do you think of this drama?

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@0ly40  What do you think of this drama?

Hello @UnniSarah. Well, I really like this drama, it keeps me intrigued about what will happen with Na Young's craziness. Although Na Young's character upsets me at times. I feel that Su Ji's character is too passive.

• Like 5

@0ly40 Yes , I agree Su Ji is too passive. In a previous post I believe Su Ji is this way because no one in her family has ever stood up for her. Her mom also played part in it because  she told her daughter she has to be nice. They have always stood by as she is mistreated. They would just stand there with a look of horror in their face and did not get justice for her. Like the scene when Su Ji was snaked by her step mom. All they did was yell at her but never make her apologize to Su Ji. 

• Like 3

Well, it looks like the "camera guy" is not the real father of NY's baby and it's going to be SML's baby. Also, the truth of what happened on the night NY got slapped by SJ, and the fact that SJ tried to protect NY from sexual harrassment has been exposed. NY even accepts this . Looks to me like they're ending this story arc and are moving on. NY and SML is going to be the secondary couple where  there's going to be struggle and hardship beteen them. 

SJ will get her career back and what is left is for her to find out that ML's mom is her bio-mom which will become a obstacle in the SJ and UE relationship.

• Like 6

in this situation, soo ji did make the best decision. by revealing how bad nayoung is, it would have only flamed the fuels of drama and made things worse because people love messed up family dynamics gossip. since her real aim was to get her job and life back -- not necessarily revenge -- it doesn't matter to her how it really plays out with nayoung.

at the same time, can't understand why her father, grandmother, brother didn't just reveal to the public that these two are sisters. if all it took was someone to say that these two were sisters and there was some family dispute, the matter would have ended.

probably at some later point, those recording will come into focus and sooji may be forced to reveal nayoung's actions. 

was glad to see HS had some brain cells and for him to ask questions. nayoung has been telling so many lies that he is right in asking if it is even his child. nayoung did a twist in breaking up. based on the preview, she might have a miscarriage and then promptly blame it on sooji once again. 

liked how doctor han called nayoung excuse as BS and he doesn't trust her or the parents one bit. he is right in calling him crude. while all of this is okay, I much prefer the angsty divorce story of doctor han and foundation mom -- have they forgotten they were going to separate? 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Lmangla said:

at the same time, can't understand why her father, grandmother, brother didn't just reveal to the public that these two are sisters. if all it took was someone to say that these two were sisters and there was some family dispute, the matter would have ended.

THANK YOU for say this @Lmangla  I don't know why they kept quiet either. ALl of them stood by  as she got humiated and ended up sick in the hospital. Remember once they moved, SJ never stepped foot in their new home. None of them was worried when she never came home. But when it concerns NY and DO Young they are worried for them.  Neither of them felt bad for what happened to her or defended her. 

I do not like Do-young, because he is a 27 year guy who has no job experience and is kinda lazy. Sure he is changing slowly but his character is appalling.  He will get his karma since he started falling for Do RI.  Seon Young will never accept them because of Na Young and Yun Ja. I can't wait for that. This will be the time, he finally understand that his mom is Evil.

@kboramint  Chingu Does Do Young knows his mom kept SJ and her mom apart for 27 years? It appear like he does know about it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu Does Do Young knows his mom kept SJ and her mom apart for 27 years? It appear like he does know about it. 

I skipped a lot of episodes so I don't quite know. To me, it doesn't seem like it. 

The miscarriage was a red herring, and we entered the story arc where NY chooses to be a single mother, but the elders reject that idea. It isn't because she is trying to hide it from the baby's father's side of the family but because he didn't believe that the baby was his. 

Speaking of the baby's father's side of the family, did they drop the storyline that SML's father and mother were going to get a divorce??

SJ's mom now knows SJ is her daughter and it seems like she has no problem with SJ dating her adopted son. Even after auntie said they look a couple, and UR mentioned that should they make it a reality. I don't see a obstacle there. Unless SJ or her father's side is the one that is against dating her mother's son. 

Which brings up Ara's bio-mother? Could she still be UR's ex and comes back to seperate the couple?  

• Like 2