[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

Jin Tae being a first time parent, left his child in the hospital reception area for 35 minutes. In flash back HW did listen to his father. He looked so cute playing with his toy ambulance car. 

What really bother me is that nobody noticed the child was by himself, nurses or doctors?? I find that hard to believe but it seems to be the case for Kdrama universe. In Kdrama land, these professional lack common sense and compassion to help people in need. Smh smh 

Did everyone see NY stepped into HW’s room with her MIL there?? She really doesn’t know how to read the room. She can see a line exist but chose to cross the line anyway because she is so desperate. I loved How SJ was able to noticed Na Young is still nervous around her in laws, SJ and WR. It is so funnny NY refuses to admit she will never be happy. She needs to fix her way of thinking to realize that to be happy, HONESTY IS THE BEST WAY TO GO. 

• Like 2

On 7/14/2024 at 8:19 AM, UnniSarah said:

What really bother me is that nobody noticed the child was by himself, nurses or doctors?? I find that hard to believe but it seems to be the case for Kdrama universe.

actually it happens more often than you think. heard this story once from someone. they were shopping in mall with their child and this kid just wandered off. no one realized this kid was on his own and neither did the parents see. it was only after they finished their purchase (about half hour later), they realized the kid was not there. meanwhile, this kid was just randomly wandering around for that time and then finally got tired and started crying. a security guard approached and made announcement. then parents came to security to pick up the kid. 

so it could definitely happen.it was the doctor's workplace and his comfort zone. it would have never struck him that it was unsafe especially when so many known people are around. he just thought kid is in front of nurse but all it would have taken is a few busy moments for her to lose track of him. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

11 hours ago, maribella said:

Director Han must knew UR’s mum. How could they connect? MR got pregnant by someone. Could the guy be the brother and the aunt kidnapped her nephew to punish MR? 

There are so many secrets @maribella

It is difficult to make revelations. i saw that the picture HW held had a different child face. I believe that was her real child in the picture. 
I want you to remember important facts
YS was a patient within the same year HW went missing
I think YS already lost her son 
Then she found HW and claimed him as her son in her delusional state. 
I also think SY memories can be distorted because she too was seeking treatment. She may not remember everything clearly because of the fact she had brain surgery at the time. 
Omo Omo , 🤐JT is starting to look more Evil now 
I HOPE I AM WRONG WHAT DOES EVERYONE THINK .

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Uri half recognized the ambulance car, the garden and closed room at HS's house. He is the lost son clearly.

There's no denying it now. He's the long lost son. Now they have to explain how he ended up being with the woman that died from cancer. 

Also NaYoung's mom is so greedy, she doesn't want NaYoung to find her husband's brother because that would make her husband's brother... the first heir of the  foundation/cheaebol group  and if he has a child, Nayoung's baby would be the 5th wheel.

NaYoung is going to find out that Uri is the long lost son, but probably won't tell anyone.  Isn't she? 

• Like 4

17 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

There are so many secrets @maribella

I think we may get the HW/MR relationship. The last episode showed him looking through the door at HW’s bedroom and the garden swing with some recognition.

I cannot bring up any sympathy for NY even though she is so pathetic. 
HS is nice to apologise to her for keeping his picture with SJ. I have seen characters who brutally told the pregnant woman that she could not control his feelings. I can’t remember which show.

• Like 2

wonder why doctor han is looking at the medical record of woori's mom. what is the secret there? 

also, not sure I understand how doori got adopted. was doori in the orphanage and so she picked her also? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

wonder why doctor han is looking at the medical record of woori's mom. what is the secret there? 

also, not sure I understand how doori got adopted. was doori in the orphanage and so she picked her also? 

I'm assuming Doori is the actual daughter of the woman that Woori thinks his bio-mom. 

-----

What was with the TV background graphics and stats when Auntie, Grandma, and Ara announced thir ages. It felt like a E-Sports TV competition.  It felt so out of place. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

I think the woman died, then both were sent to the same orphanage.

Maybe director Han wanted his son to inherit the mother’s wealth.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

Dr. Han discovered two patient records from the same hospital and time period, with names that seemed familiar to him. One patient was Oh Seon Young and another female patient, accompanied by a little boy. Seon Young had understood the boy to be the patient's son. Upon the patient's death, Seon Young adopted the boy, now known as Woo-Ri. The circumstances leading to how the deceased patient came to have Woo-Ri need further exploration and hopefully will be disclosed later.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, tulip06 said:

How are the Han couple finding leads to Uri now? Why didn’t they find that suspect patient before?

Mari is going to find out Uri is her son next week. 

• Like 3

For goodness sakes hurry up, the storyline is just inching. Three episodes for the half brother to finally find a real producer, really not interested in the couple at this moment. 
NY pretended to be unwell when SJ took centrestage. The woman is using her pregnancy too much. 

5 hours ago, renaoh said:

patient's death, Seon Young adopted the boy, now known as Woo-Ri. The circumstance

Firstly they were both sent to an orphanage. Later, SY visited them every week and became fond of them.

I think the orphanage was necessary to show that SY chose to adopt them and not because she felt obliged.

• Like 2

Dr Han saw Hyun Woo at the hospital when the adoptive mom was dying! Crazy he didn’t do a dna test then.

Also, I really hope SJ isn’t forced to live with NY and HS just to get married to Uri later on. 

On 7/18/2024 at 9:17 AM, tulip06 said:

How are the Han couple finding leads to Uri now? Why didn’t they find that suspect patient before?

Very good question. I find that them so infuriating. Instead of working together and communicating. Both are doing their investigation separately. Is there a reason why the writer is doing this?