[Current Drama 2024] Su Ji and Woo Ri - 수지맞은 우리 - Mon to Fri 20:30 KST

0ly40

This drama now feels like it wants to be a lighthearted family drama and a makjang revenge drama at the same time.   

SFL is pregnent!!! Take responsibility SML dude. 

• Like 4

Today’s episode has proven that Jin Na Young doesn’t want Su Ji to remain a doctor. She wants her to live a life misery. This character is really frustrating me to point of. Insanity. What did she expect Su Ji to do for the rest of her life.  Remain in comatose state. 
Jin Na Young is working so hard for a love that is purely her imagination. HS doesn’t even love her or is attracted to her at all. He likes her company but not as a lover. 

I wonder now that NY is pregnant, how is she going to explain her relationship to Su Ji????? Is she going to claim to be an orphan. 
She has lied about her profession to HS’s family. Will they be able to forgive her once her origin has been revealed????

She lied about being a publicists and now claiming to be a WRITER????????????? 
I am like confused, I thought she loved HS. If she loved him she should have been honest. 

@Lmangla The family took her back in and she has decided to make up lies about Seon Young. Making claims that she had a child way before she married Jin. SJ’s dad and grandmother just found out this witch went to sleep with SJ. The look on their faces was priceless. She worked her back in the family. lol That 70S Show Lol GIF by Peacock

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I wonder now that NY is pregnant, how is she going to explain her relationship to Su Ji????? Is she going to claim to be an orphan. 
She has lied about her profession to HS’s family. Will they be able to forgive her once her origin has been revealed????

She lied about being a publicists and now claiming to be a WRITER????????????? 
I am like confused, I thought she loved HS. If she loved him she should have been honest. 

That doesn't make any sense. How could she lie about being publicist and SML's parents not know who she is when she was at the hospital press conference claiming she was a journalist that was bullied by SJ and has appeared on television. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kboramint said:

That doesn't make any sense. How could she lie about being publicist and SML's parents not know who she is when she was at the hospital press conference claiming she was a journalist that was bullied by SJ and has appeared on television. 

Exactly @kboramint  it makes no sense, in this Drama . Jin Na Young new hairstyle has magic. It protects her identity,  Jin Na Young has changed the way she talks, dress like Su Ji.  In everything she does, she mimics Su Ji mentally, dress style and her voice has become extra sweet. Has anyone noticed the difference? 

@Lmangla  @maribella

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Woah, that's a good theory. She's going to lie that baby is SML's 

@kboramint   I agree with @TheQueenReturns theory. I think cameraman likes her but she is such a snob. She doesn't love herself.  Remember the Camera man helped film each interaction between SJ and NY. Her facial express SCREAMS NO!!!!!!!   She will definitely have a miscarraige and put the blame on SJ so everyone can Hate her again. This drama is not lighthearted at all. 

This witch is following her mom footstep to a T. So sad

• Like 4

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Lmangla The family took her back in and she has decided to make up lies about Seon Young. Making claims that she had a child way before she married Jin. SJ’s dad and grandmother just found out this witch went to sleep with SJ. The look on their faces was priceless. She worked her back in the family. lol 

Her excuse for keeping the alimony money was she was in debt. So for 27 years, she had been a good person? The way she treated SJ said she was not. She’s basically a bad person who puts on a good front. If the father and grandmother fell for it for 27 years, it’s not surprising, they would take her back.

I am annoyed with SJ who seemed half dead. Doesn’t she get angry? She said to NY she was suspicious but she didn’t seem to do anything or plan to.

I did not watch the earlier episodes, maybe she was lively and spunky then.

SJ’s mother was KJW’s mother in Fight my way. She was separated from her daughter and had an adopted son. So similar.

• Like 4

It is so sad that Su Ji’s father is so weak. He is weak and a terrible father. I blame his mother for his weak mindedness, always believing in other people word instead of opening his mouth and asking for the truth himself. 
Beacuse of this slip up, I believe he will be the one who let it slip that Seo Young is Su Ji’s biological mother. He will feel that it is his duty to put a stop to their relationship even after she asked him not to interfere. Smh smh 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

In everything she does, she mimics Su Ji mentally, dress style and her voice has become extra sweet. Has anyone noticed the difference? 

@Lmangla  @maribella

No I didn’t. I was getting annoyed with FL for her ‘cool’ interaction with NY. It made her look oblivious to someone who had hurt her.  It said you can do what you like to me. Further, giving advice? No, slap her.

The SML on the other hand had so much facial expression, her eyes bulged a lot of times.

I want more balanced acting.

8 hours ago, kboramint said:

SFL is pregnent!!! Take responsibility SML dude. 

Yes, give her money and later give her child support. Marrying someone because she’s pregnant is never good.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, maribella said:

No I didn’t. I was getting annoyed with FL for her ‘cool’ interaction with NY. It made her look oblivious to someone who had hurt her.  It said you can do what you like to me. Further, giving advice? No, slap her.

The SML on the other hand had so much facial expression, her eyes bulged a lot of times.

SJ  was not acting cool, but she has Anxiety issues. So she can not let NY know she got to her because then she would have a panic attack. These factors are what I take into account with the actress acting. Maybe I am biased again . lol lol 

It is cool you don't like her @maribella  I am a fan of the actress playing Su Ji.

The one I am annoyed is Na Young because her voice has become so sweet and it annoys me that she is always switching it when she talks to HS and his family and changes it again when she is with the rest of the world. 

Truth is out HS and his family know NY is Su Ji's sister. Lol lol  I am so happy great episode.  NY also lost an ally with the PD.  

HS's father is disappointed in HS because he moved way to quick for a break up and got someone pregnant. He did not like HS saying he thinks he likes NY. 

I am also wondering about that. lol lol

I am so happy. She will keep up the pretenses that the baby is HS.
I believe HS will stick with her until Su Ji and Uri break up. 

Love this scene 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

into account with the actress acting. Maybe I am biased again . lol lol 

It is cool you don't like her @maribella  I am a fan of the actress playing Su Ji.

She was ok in Love Twist, got sidelined by the FML and the old leads so I couldn’t tell how good her acting was. Nothing personal. You’ve watched SJ much longer than I have. But someone like NY is a bully and playing cool will make her comfortable to keep doing so.  Just watching the latest episode, I could see that NY has been written as a bully and shameless. After causing SJ to lose her job, she chased after her instead of skulking away in shame.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@UnniSarah  is it confirmed that HS is the father?

I was confused to hear the grandmother say that the son and father worked as cleaners when they were supposed to have a company. But then it seemed that they were leeching on SJ and could not do it now. The son looked old enough to have graduated and hold a job, why isn’t he?

• Like 4

I forgot to tell you, @maribella From my understanding, Su Ji was the breadwinner for the Jin family.  Sure Jang Su had a job but it was Su Ji who paid the house bills for her family including her own.  Jang Su used his Daughter's name to get investment for his company. Even now I still don't know what kind of job Jang Su had.    They smooched off her every single member f her family smooched off her.  Su Ji took out a loan to pay all  the investors Jang Su owed.

We have to wait for the director to let us know who is the father of Na Young's baby

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It will take a while before Jang Su joins Seon Young's team in protecting SJ from NY malicious threats. From the video preview, I heard Jang Su say “ YOU DIDN’T know HS was Su Ji’s HS. He will believe her even though he knows what she is capable of. He will be okay with them getting married.  He will take her word for it even after knowing what she I capable. He will be oaky with them getting married. He is so weak-minded and easily manipulated. like for example His daughter want to remove her name from her mother’s registry . Shouldn’t him as a father explain the meaning behind Adoption. I just learned something new, If someone is adopted, they are removed from their parents registry in Korea. I find that strange.
Remember Su Ji has been waiting for her mom for the past 27 years. how can her mom find her, when her name is changed and her name is removed from her mom’s registry without her knowledge??? Doesn’t something sound fishy.

I can't wait to see how HS's family treat Na Young now. She is so disgusting. 

11 hours ago, maribella said:

The Highlighted comment above  is why Su Ji doesn't smack her the last time she did, SU JI LOST HER JOB AND THE VIDOE WENT VIRAL.  Everyone thought Su Ji is a malicious person, that is why she doesn't appear spunky at all @maribella  You never know with Na Young is willing to be get hit for the camera and ruin her sister life. 

Su Ji was recorded twice for losing her temper. 

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91l8k79ztedcqjhn0spo

giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91zgobqerl87gvap32k5

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

The Highlighted comment above  is why Su Ji doesn't smack her the last time she did, SU JI LOST HER JOB

Ok no slapping but do something so that she knows not to mess around with her.

There is too much on the SFL.

• Naughty 1
  • Blob 2

@kboramint thanks first of all for keeping me up to date on this show with your fact. It is so hard at times to keep track of everything happening in shows due to time constraints and all.

The next thing I want to bring up is the fact where some people are wondering if Suji is a doormat. I think it depends on the people she is confronting. For instance, with her family and people she is close with that might be true but compared with strangers this probably isn’t the case. As a doormat she should be a yes person to everyone around and not try and take risks. But this isn’t the case all the time with her. For instance, when she abducted the minor (even if it was for a good reason) she even tried to give a justification for it. If she was a doormat, she probably wouldn’t have the guts to try something like that or she would have immediately tried to apologize and get the matter resolved.

With family I think it is a bit more complicated. As Asians who value the importance of family she would try and be polite towards them at all times and not try and get in any kind of arguments as that would probably seem rude. Not only that but as the eldest sibling it would have been reinforced in her to look after them. Let’s face it her stepmother was no saint and she scolded her for not looking after Na Young when she went missing as a kid. Then we also know that she has been taking care of her family’s other problems such as whenever her brother got into trouble, she would bail him out. Again, something which was probably encouraged by her mother. So, in a way it makes sense why she may seem like a doormat. Someone mentioned but she was the same way towards her bio mum when that family was only trying to be nice to her. I would say that in this case (frankly I don’t recall which scenes are being referred to) that she was in no mood to fight, argue with anyone at this point due to her own personal issues that she might have been going along with what the others were saying. This would be the best way to avoid any kind of conflict.

Okay now moving on to someone mentioning that they think that Uri is condescending and is just as bad and manipulative as Suji’s Ex and is taking advantage of her vulnerable state. I am going to partially agree with this assessment. The former does make sense as he can come of like that at times. Especially with some of his encounters with Na Young and maybe even Suji. As for being manipulative like her Ex I don’t agree with this part. Let’s just look at what both of them have done or would likely do and we can see the difference. Uri is someone who actually tries to take into consideration what Suji wants and doesn’t try and force his way. Hyung Sun is the complete opposite. Once he discovers where Suji was living or what she was doing he demands that she leaves the place and that he would find her another place or job instead. If Suji wanted any of that she could have easily asked him to do so. Speaking of jobs Uri found places where she could apply and gave them to her. This gives her the freedom and choice of where to go and work if she wanted or to even accept his help. He wasn’t like you have to take a job and go to X hospital. Nor did he try and influence any of the doctors or staff that they had to hire Suji. Hyung Sun on the other hand would have probably tried to use his influence and clout forcing the hospital to select her if it was possible.

Again, this brings up the point about Suji being a doormat or not. If she was one, she would have probably never broken up with Hyung Sun or told him that it was over and that she has moved on. She would be with him and rather be unhappy than bring up this point.

@Lmangla I am glad that you are agreeing with some of the points that have been brought up.

Speaking of Na Young and her getting pregnant. Let’s face it nobody should be surprised at this point. To some extent we were all expecting this. Do I think that it is her former PD who is the father. Highly unlikely. The only way I can see this happening if she was drunk, and he took advantage of that. The guy may be sleazy and out for a big scoop, but I don’t think that it was him at the moment until I am proven wrong. Na Young just comes of with the impression that I am better than everyone around me, so she is only going to be with someone that she genuinely likes or is on her level. The PD probably can’t do that. For her he was probably just a work partner, and she was more than ready to ditch him, if possible, for better opportunities (job wise).  This could be seen when he informed her that she might be the finalist for the anchor position. She initially pretended that she couldn’t decide how she would keep both posts when she was already thinking of leaving that spot for the better one. So, her in a romantic relationship with him seems unlikely for the time being.

I agree Na Young clearly isn’t the smartest person in the room with the lies she is coming up with. Considering the fact that her face was plastered all over the airwaves due to the incidents that she had with Suji and that one press conference. As I explained in one of my earlier posts there is a reason why Hyung Sun or his family haven’t recognized her apart from the said makeover. (Someone brought up the Beauty and Mr. Romantic drama. Can someone please give me some spoilers for it. I dropped it ages ago. Why is the female lead disguised that nobody can recognize her. Last I saw she got the blessings of the male leads family so she shouldn’t be doing that), Anyway back to the point I was making in this show.

There has been no real reason for that family to think about the Suji incident until now. The Father never approved of Suji as Dil material for certain reasons. The scandal probably further intensified his justifications for not wanting her part of the family. He was more focused on the hospital’s reputation and the best method for him would have been to fire Suji and claim that the hospital has no more ties with her. Even if he wanted to consider and give her another chance Incident Number two would further reinforce the idea of letting her go. Plus, as they say where there is smoke there is bound to be fire. In this case her getting into the incident with the same person makes Suji more guilty. So, he wouldn’t try and look into the matter. His wife didn’t involve herself much into the incident as well. She just asked Suji what she could do to help and whether she was innocent or not. The rest she left up to the kids to resolve on their own. So, it makes sense that she doesn’t recognize Na Young as well. Since I already explained earlier why Hyung Sun probably doesn’t recognize her I won’t be doing so over here unless someone wants me to.

Though like some of us have pointed out Na Young’s end game is confusing. Perhaps her initial plan was just to win Hyung Sun over and once she was sure that he was over Suji and into her she planned on breaking up with him. She would be confident that Suji would be hurt that Hyung Sun fell for someone other than her and even when she broke up him (Na Young). Suji would be too proud and hurt to accept him back. Then Na Young’s plan sort of makes sense. She does admit to her mother that she wasn’t planning on falling in love with him but now she actually has feelings for him. So, this certainly complicates her plan. Because now she needs to come up with all these lies which will eventually get exposed.

For instance, her former PD is always after the next big scoop and him discovering that Suji is her sister is certainly enough material to attempt and blackmail her. Considering the fact that he even helped her out a few times, but she continues to look down upon him. But like I said he is always out for the next big scoop, and we knew that he was going to be trouble when he noticed her with Hyung Sun and wonders if she entrapped some Chaebol. Since he is one of the few people that actually knows her, he can threaten to expose her for some kind of gain. Plus, it would be interesting to get an actual villain in this show.

While it is true that both Na Young and her mother can be annoying and causing issues between family members, they aren’t someone that one can take seriously at this point. Speaking of Na Youngs mother someone brought up the fact that she revealed to her family of how Suji’s mother had another man on the side before/after she married into the current family and how she is recently married to someone younger than herself. I think the reason for doing that is the same as Na Young and her treatment towards others especially Suji. She knows that she isn’t great and a common trait among people is how they judge people around themselves. They try and justify their actions by basing other people on how they would act. So just because she would steal/seduce someone else she would only feel better if she thinks that others are just like her so what she has done isn’t anything bad/wrong. Remember when the family was wondering why Suji’s mother hadn’t returned, she is like well she must have found herself another man and that is why she has abandoned Suji and is living happily ever after now. This is because she would have done this if it meant that her kids could live well.

I also suspect that her putting down Suji’s mother like that is also a backup insurance plan. She knows that the family kicked her out of the house because they were furious about her actions regarding the separation of Suji and her mother like that. But all this time she is afraid of getting kicked out of that house if Suji’s mother ever decides to return. She knows that the only reason that she gets to live in that house is because of her son and the fact that Suji’s mother left. Now if Suji’s mother wishes to ever return the family might be more willing to take her back especially after the misunderstanding, she crafted for so long has been exposed. To prevent this, she will try and drive a wedge further between the family. This means that they will be forced to let her stay as she is in their minds still the better person.

Getting back to the Na Young issue. Like people have mentioned over here she is planning on getting married to Hyung Sun but at the same time she is lying about her entire backstory. Living abroad, hence her current name, parents (I forgot what she said about them), her job etc... but at some point, she needs to come clean. Now I get it that someone said over here that if she loves him why doesn’t she simply tell the truth.

The problem over here is that she can certainly tell him that she is Suji’s sister but that will mean an instant breakup between the two. Like I mentioned earlier the only person for him was Suji and he wouldn’t look at anyone else. He treated her family like his own. Therefore, if he knew Na Young was her sister his treatment towards her would instantly change. He would consider her more like a SiL than potential girlfriend material. Hence her wanting to win him over using any means necessary. So, by the time he discovers the secret he can’t do anything but accept her. Plus, I assume that even if the press were to find out after their engagement the family can’t easily break it off as they would look dumb or bad maybe even both. So, in other words they would have been forced to go on with the marriage.

Speaking of when she got pregnant with his kid. Probably the second time from what has been hinted when they could have slept. The first time was when she came over with the excuse that she got the wrong package by mistake and noticed that he was drunk due to heartbreak. She further fuels this. But the next day when he apologized if he made any mistake. She informs him that he didn’t do anything wrong, and she is confident that even in a drunken state he wouldn’t make a mistake like that. So, it is probably true, and nothing happened then. The second time when he was home drunk, she apparently spent the night at his place and told him that he told her not to leave and that she staid back of her own violation so he shouldn’t feel guilty. This seems the most likely time. Even though we don’t see them in bed together at this point it is safe to assume what happened. The third and most recent incident was when the both of them actually wake up in the same bed the next morning. But most likely nothing happened between them at this point. I am assuming this because when both of them wake up they are still mostly fully dressed as they were the last night. The only thing that he had removed while sleeping was his shirt at this point. Normally shows indicate when something has happened with subtle hints, and we had none of that over here.

So, someone also mentioned what was Na Young thinking that Suji would always be depressed and never get back on her feet. To an extent that is probably correct. Like I said she is a lot like her mother in certain regards. She tends to blame Suji for everything that has gone wrong in her life. Whether that makes sense or not is a different story altogether. Not only that she thinks that Suji has been living the perfect life while she has been secretly suffering all along.

For instance, when she found out that Suji was dating not only Hyung Sun but that he was also the son of the hospital owners her jealousy and insecurity rose. Her reasoning here was that while she was struggling to get a decent job her sister was already with a successful person and if she were to get married to Hyung Sun then she would have nothing to worry about and would get to live a comfortable life while she (Na Young) would still be living the same pathetic life. It is also the reason why she didn’t feel a 100% guilty after ruining her life because she justified her actions that even if Suji was suffering now, she would still have a rich friend who could comfort her while she herself had nothing. In fact, she felt that everyone was still ganging up on her when she was also suffering.

So, as I was saying she now wants Suji to go through the same thing that she did and therefore wants Suji to suffer to an extent. The other thing over here is that she wants to move on with her own life and be happy. But the problem over here is that she knows that she is living a lie and that to an extent frightens her. There are people that can easily expose her lies. Such as her family and especially Suji and Uri. Her best bet would be to avoid them at all costs if possible. Now she can be certain that her mother at least will cover for her but when it comes to the others especially Suji and Uri her doubts increase. She can totally try and justify her actions as okay since she isn’t having an affair or stealing a person that is taken. But when she lies about other stuff it is because she knows deep down that she is in the wrong. As someone mentioned if she truly loved him, she would have been honest with him from day one. But she will always be afraid that once he discovers the truth, he will want to leave her.

@maribella you were wondering about the grandmothers comment about how the father and son duo are doing cleaning work when the father should have a company. To answer this question is as follows. The father may have had a company when he was in the States but when they returned to Korea, he worked with a shady person who was his partner who encouraged him to get sponsors so that they could open multiple franchises on one of his items that he used to sell in the States. Which was called Bibbi Roll (a fusion of a burrito and Bibmap from my understanding). The guy being a scammer took all the investors money and made his escape, but he also made it appear that Suji’s father was the face of the company and owner. Hence, they all demanded that he pay them back. It also didn’t help that he used Suji’s reputation to get them to sign up.

This resulted in a mini scandal which Suji was forced to pay them back. Even taking a loan from the second male lead and all. She still needs to pay him back. Anyway, the father and son then initially decided to get their act straight and find jobs to help the family. The son initially worked at a restaurant as a waiter and delivery person. But he was eventually fired due to certain reasons. Later on, the two of them decided to sell their rolls on the street. But that has issues since they don’t have a proper licence to do so. The father has also discovered that his son is sort of in debt. (at the restaurant he caused damages which the owner demanded he pay up. Doori [Uri’s sister] ended up paying it for him. So now he owes her). Once the father discovered this, he ended up taking a few more side jobs to help his son out. Such as he does the service where he has to drive people who have drunk a designated driver and on top of that cleaning washrooms and being a partial caretaker of a building. Once the son found out about the later, he has been helping him. To the family they have been lying and claim they head out early in the mornings to play soccer and sports. It just so happened that the grandmother witnessed them by accident. Hence her comment.

I assumed initially that Na Young had to have taken out a bank loan for her transformation but now I wonder if she has also taken out a loan with loan sharks. This would make her a lot like her mother in this regard. Especially when they come calling. Even more so if she is married into Hyung Sun and his family. Will she end up making the same choices as her mother. That is what the show seems to be hinting at. Perhaps then she will be like I understand everything that you had to do to raise me. I forgive you.

There is something that I don’t quite understand. Suji’s mother has insisted that nobody reveal to Suji that she is her mother until she does so herself. Which is find I kind of understand this. But at the same time, she is doing this because she wants to clear up the misunderstanding between the two that she didn’t deliberately abandon her daughter. Sure, I can even go with that partially. But I feel like there has to be a better way going about this. I get that she wants to slowly break the revelation in, but she should take help when possible. For instance, now that the family is aware of the truth they should reveal to Suji that her mother didn’t abandon her and that she was lied. If it is too risky for them how to explain how they know this then the stepmother should be the one to reveal, simply this fact by admitting her involvement. If Suji asks why she is revealing this fact now. She can simply say that she has started feeling guilty about her actions and wanted to clear her conscious and knows full well that Suji will never forgive her, but she still had to try. This will allow Suji to finally have hope and perhaps she will try and find her mother on her own.

Yes, I am glad someone else has also brought up the point about the adoption and name change. Sure, it makes sense that they changed it to a name that could be pronounced easily when living abroad. They decided to go with her rival’s real name from Dream High. LoL But yes how was her mother supposed to find her after the adoption and name change. Even the grandmother wonders why the mother hasn’t shown up for so long especially since Suji is now famous so if she wanted money, she could have shown up for that. Were they all thinking that Suji still looks like the little kid when she left then so she will instantly recognize her as an adult even with the name change and all. Come on writer please come up with something more believable.

I am also glad that someone else pointed out Mari’s absurd behaviour. She accuses her husband of having an emotional affair but who is to blame for that. She has constantly been giving him the cold shoulder or trying to get one over him. So, when he does go to clear his mind elsewhere, she has issues. She thinks that she is punishing him. When instead she is punishing herself. This character makes no sense at times. When her husband got frightened when he found out that she may have taken too much medication. She tells him that she isn’t taking medication to kill herself. While that may be true, she still needs to be monitored as we witnessed her last attempt and she accidentally? took enough that it was risky for her had Na Young not showed up on time. Even then she claims that she wasn’t taking medication to kill herself. Sure, let’s go with that claim. She needs to be heavily supervised at this point.

In a way it is good that Na Young is giving her company. But how long will that last once she discovers that Na Young is Suji’s sister. At the end of the day, I think she doesn’t have issues with the sisters itself. It is more with the parents especially the mother. Though with Na Young there might be an issue considering that she has been lying about her past, or has she? She mentioned that she lived abroad as a child which technically is true, her current profession though is a partial hogwash. She was never a publicist but the fact that she is writing a book can be true. Probably not mind you. But there is no actual way to prove this. She can claim that she can’t show her work because it isn’t done. If worse comes to worse, then I can probably see her try and steal something belonging to Suji and claim it as her own. Of course, that is a risk, but she might be counting on the fact that since Suji is family, she won’t take any kind of legal action against her and if needed the family can try and resolve the problem internally. Thus, her secret would be secure for a short time again.

Anyway, I will leave my post over here for the time being. Take care all of you. Also, it is nice to finally see more people in this thread. I need to catch up on the last few episodes.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, yamiyugi said:

(Someone brought up the Beauty and Mr. Romantic drama. Can someone please give me some spoilers for it. I dropped it ages ago. Why is the female lead disguised that nobody can recognize her. Last I saw she got the blessings of the male leads family so she shouldn’t be doing that), Anyway back to the point I was making in this show.

The FL in that drama attempted suicide (I have a theory that she was accidentally pushed into the sea) after a scandal that broke out that she went to someone's hotel room. She survived the suicide attempt and swept onto shore and was found by a elderly lady who thought she was her grand daughter. For two years, the FL had amnesia and lived with a different idenity.   

• Like 3