Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Part 2.

DB0OpJCUwAAYqwO.jpg

First story, housewife married 4 yrs, not in good terms with husband, talked about wasting food. He said he feel sorry to not eat his mom’s food. And said ramen is yummy. Noted. He suggested to add variety of ingredients to lure him into eating more. Oppa, if you come to me and lure me to eat garlic, the food I hate the most in this world, I’ll eat the whole clove. He said he gained weight and he easily gain weight? Huh are you sure? Or starve the person, he’ll eat. What kind of suggestion is that? In the end he suggested to eat together. That’s better!

DB0OpJDUwAEKJ22.jpg

Next story, someone with laughing habit, 3rd year middle school, laughed loud at quite place and everyone stared at. And he imitated the weird noise, ggo ggo ggo. Wakakakakaka, he said to record the laugh and listen. LOL. He said when he laugh, he laughs out loud and fans like it. I LOVE it, Oppa. And he read encouraging words from viewers. Then the topic change to sneeze.

LDW’s skin complexion appreciation time.

DB0OpJFV0AA--6M.jpg

Next story, someone who’s stress because of fine dust. The person asked others to wear mask but they ignored. He said you must wear a special mask. Like your airport fashion? Black, White or Red Knight? LOL. He shared something about shooting till night and nose got blocked by dust. Take care, Oppa!

Next story, univ student from countryside moved to Seoul. Complained about roommate not cleaning the room, loud music, late shower. And he shared about military where 7-8 people shared a room and one snored LOL. He suggested to tell the person or someone in charge. Please be considerate of others. He said he read 4 stories and tried to read as many stories. He played Psy ‘I Luv It’, it’s TGIF and he chose fun song.

Oppa laughing while taking a break... or posing?

DB0OrSxUIAAO15T.jpg

Pause button error... hahahaha...

DB0OrSwUQAAlaRo.jpg

Oppa selfie time...

DB0OrSxU0AAw2Iu.jpg 

Next story, someone thinking whether to join his fanclub or not. Huh is that even worth questioning? And you called her? What???? And he asked her point blank? Bravo, Oppa. The girl wanted to ask something, he replied as long as it’s not a curse word. Haha. And the end she asked him to take care and said fighting! How sweet.

DB0OrSvUwAAnPhH.jpg

DB0Ow3LUIAAZuC4.jpg

DB0Ow3LUIAEytb3.jpg

LDW's lips appreciation time...

DB0Ow4dVwAAN9Zl.jpg

DB0Ow4cUAAA5xfc.jpg

Next story, US univ student. And he called her. Call to US? Call me Oppppaaaaaaaa!!!! Connected but keeps cutting off. He tried again, but connection unstable. And he ended it. He said to call next month. So nice! And he asked to send stories.

DB0OzSmUMAAV85d.jpg

DB0OzSnVwAAlSZb.jpg

Last song from Sam Kim ‘Mama Don’t Worry’. Oh, did he call his Mom? Or his sister? Awww, so cute.

DB0OzSmUQAAzImu.jpg

And he closed the show by saying ‘I’ll see you in June’. Looking forward to it! Thanks for another great great broadcast! And you look exceptionally charming tonight (morning for me). Bye!

• Like 15

He got a phonecall just before he put on the 3rd/last song to play. I think he said afterward that the call was from that US girl earlier whose connection had been off. Not sure. Waiting for proper sub. But he did explain who he talked to on the phone during the break.

• Like 7

16 minutes ago, noname111 said:

Part 2.

C_ora1xVYAA2jye.jpg

First story, housewife married 4 yrs, not in good terms with husband, talked about wasting food. He said he feel sorry to not eat his mom’s food. And said ramen is yummy. Noted, Oppa. He suggested to add variety of ingredients to lure him into eating more. Oppa, if you come to me and lure me to eat garlic, the food I hate the most in this world, I’ll eat the whole clove. He said he gained weight and he easily gain weight? Huh are you sure? Or starve the person, he’ll eat. What kind of suggestion is that, Oppa?  In the end he suggested to eat together. That’s better!

C_ora1wV0AIN-eB.jpg

Next story, someone with laughing habit, 3rd year middle school, laughed loud at quite place and everyone stared at. And he imitated the weird noise, ggo ggo ggo. Wakakakakaka, he said to record the laugh and listen. LOL. He said when he laugh, he laughs out loud and fans like it. I LOVE it, Oppa. And he read encouraging words from viewers. Then the topic change to sneeze.

LDW’s skin complexion appreciation time.

C_orfMcU0AQaW0Z.jpg

Next story, someone who’s stress because of fine dust. The person asked others to wear mask but they ignored. He said you must wear a special mask. Like your airport fashion, Oppa? Black, White or Red Knight? LOL. He shared something about shooting till night and nose got blocked by dust. Take care, Oppa!

Next story, univ student from countryside moved to Seoul. Complained about roommate not cleaning the room, loud music, late shower. And he shared about military where 7-8 people shared a room and one snored LOL. He suggested to tell the person or someone in charge. Please be considerate of others. He said he read 4 stories and tried to read as many stories. He played Psy ‘I Luv It’, it’s TGIF and he chose fun song.

C_ormjFVYAANKyi.jpg

Oppa laughing while taking a break...

C_or3a1UIAAsBN0.jpg

Pause button error... hahahaha...

C_or3cWUMAAu_NU.jpg

Next story, someone thinking whether to join his fanclub or not. Huh is that even worth questioning? And you called her? What???? And he asked her point blank? Bravo, Oppa. The girl wanted to ask something, he replied as long as it’s not a curse word. Haha. And the end she asked him to take care and said fighting! How sweet.

C_or3cWVoAEhNXp.jpg

C_or_K4VYAAcd5m.jpg

LDW's lips appreciation time...

C_or_K2UAAAqaSr.jpg

C_or_K4UMAEaQ9M.jpg

Next story, US univ student. And he called her. Call to US? Call me Oppppaaaaaaaa!!!! Connected but keeps cutting off. He tried again, but connection unstable. And he ended it. He said to call next month. So nice! And he ask to send stories.

C_osJpmUMAAwnkX.jpg

C_osJpmVwAESh5F.jpg

Last song from Sam Kim ‘Mama Don’t Worry’. Oh, did he call his Mom? Or his sister? Awww, so cute.

C_osJpnVYAAjXUR.jpg

And he closed the show by saying ‘I’ll see you in June’. Looking forward to it! Thanks for another great broadcast! And you look exceptionally charming tonight (morning for me). Bye!

Thanks for the updates! I did watch the whole thing, except for when my hp went flat despite charging:angry: and i had to use the comp which the connection is so slow and laggy that I missed out many parts. :angry: I did not catch how do we leave him our contact for him to call us? Is it thru the naver address?

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Mojojojo123 said:

I do not know how to insert pictures here but i did upload a pic of his v-live on my instagram!

Just copy the url and paste it on your post directly...it gets automatically converted into an in image in your post! This forum automatically does that with Instagram pics, same with Youtube videos too! Very practical.

If you want to upload a pic from another source than instagram, then you have to first upload it to an image hosting site, then click on "Insert other media" in your post and then "insert image from url". I recommend imagebb.com as hosting site.

Btw what is your IG account name?

• Like 7

@noname111 thanks for recap, chingu! He has talked with that US gal who has called him back during song. If I'm not mistaken she's from Alabama. And he asked her to come to Korea since she misses home and food.

Overall it was so sweet but I'd rather listen more about his whereabouts and simply listen to him talking bts stories of pics taken during his activities then listen those long stories about ppl who have problems lol. Segment with calling fans is nice but short. or he talks too long with one person. Better to call more ppl haha. To make more ppl happy haha. 

I have also heard (read) about new perfume CF. Who knows maybe he has filmed CF for Jimmy Choo as well, not only pictorial. Oh, can't wait for English subs. I'm curious about mag cover as well. Is it already done or in plans? Hopefully in plans and it's for Korean Magazine. Then we'll have Marie Claire TW pictorial and Korean's cover. 

Love his shirt so much! And overall agree with @intrariver that he had great mood and he looked even fresher then during his first broadcast. And we know that he has just returned after hectic rushed trip. 

The way he has dished on his happenings is such a cute and sweet part. He doesn't post in SNS but he has his own unique style to be closer to fans. Love you oppa even more   :wub:

• Like 12

@missbuttercup wookie was quite popular internationally,Hotel king soompi's thread exceeded 1000 pages and 3 million viewers during its broadcast and he is used to be warmly welcomed in his japan fan meetings and also when he traveled to china and Thailand for example but ofc there is a surge in his popularity after goblin especially in Korea where his latest dramas were struggling with rating  .thats why thinking about  his next project makes me nervous ,actually makes me sooooooooo nervous coz he either maintain his  popularity and upgrade his status or God forbidden lose what he gets especially we are talking about Korean fans who are suffering from short term amnesia.so wish him luck ,he needs alot of it 

anyway ,i felt like watching my favorite parts of Goblin and i thought of sharing it with you

to be continued 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, noname111 said:

LOL. Can't restrain myself from doing this. Which KNIGHT is your favorite Ladies? Kyakyakyakya...

C_nqX2zVYAE1s5r?format=jpg&name=large

Why no one choose red knight? I dont want to disappoint Wookie. I choose red knight. :glasses:

thanks for recaps and the goblin scenes makes me want to rewatch the drama again :grin:

• Like 6

Thanks all for the recap regarding last night's v-live on the air. :) My hp's lousy batt keep on dying on me during the 2nd half of the show despite (charging it)  and the comp that I was using last night, the connection was just so SLOW and laggy that I missed out several parts of the whole thing,  therefore I also have to wait for the replay on v-live (not sure when it will be up?). Wookie also makes me wanna re-learn/improve my half past 6 korean too. Last night without the translation I could only understand a little. haha. Wookie looks so good in his hp style and harry potter glasses. Basically whatever he wears, he looks good. <3. as for the knight picture, I prefer black knight! :D or black ninja :D .

• Like 6

11 hours ago, intrariver said:

Just copy the url and paste it on your post directly...it gets automatically converted into an in image in your post! This forum automatically does that with Instagram pics, same with Youtube videos too! Very practical.

If you want to upload a pic from another source than instagram, then you have to first upload it to an image hosting site, then click on "Insert other media" in your post and then "insert image from url". I recommend imagebb.com as hosting site.

Btw what is your IG account name?

Hey @intrariver Thanks for your response. My ig= mojolovesjesus .  I was thinking why the soompi system says I do not have  any existing attachments when clearly I have pics in my windows files. So I should find an image hosting site is it? Thanks for the recommendation. Will try it out soon.

• Like 4

@noname111 thank you for the nice recaps :)

I need to watch replay,the sub will be better in replay video

I am glad that Wookie mentioned international fans

@MaysoonD yea Korean fans has short term memory,look at his IG comments,when Goblin was airing there were a lot of korean comments,now it's back to mostly international fans again haha

@Princi_86 omg perfume will be great because usually they have sexy/cool vibes haha yes I think he talked to long with each fan too and I don't mind him solving other people's problem but I hope they send more interesting problem haha

• Like 6

Hi ladies. New fan here! I watched the broadcast last night. I missed the first one and will catch up later. I like it here because it's so peaceful and you all are fangirling non stop over Wookie Oppa. And sometimes you discuss your concern together and comfort each others together as well, So sweet. I just came from other actor thread and the ambience is a bit scary... I don't post much I usually read more drama thread. But just want you to know that Wookie got a new fan. Cheers! (I hope it's okay to call him Wookie)

• Like 10

1 hour ago, charlotte0303 said:

Hi ladies. New fan here! I watched the broadcast last night. I missed the first one and will catch up later. I like it here because it's so peaceful and you all are fangirling non stop over Wookie Oppa. And sometimes you discuss your concern together and comfort each others together as well, So sweet. I just came from other actor thread and the ambience is a bit scary... I don't post much I usually read more drama thread. But just want you to know that Wookie got a new fan. Cheers! (I hope it's okay to call him Wookie)

HI charlotte,welcome :)

I was lurking around Soompi for a while and it was Wookie and his fans made me create an account and posted here haha I love how passionate and warm Wookie's fans are ^_^

yes you can call him Wookie :D

always nice to know he got a new fan :)

@onrainydays47 mine lagged so badly half way through the stream. the replay is on now but no subtitles yet

@Mojojojo123 I want to ask you something haha how is it feels like to be hugged by Wookie? :D

• Like 8

Oops I forgot to vote on my favorite knight. My vote goes to.....

White Knight.

He's more mysterious/more is covered, and really like the hood. Black knight is well covered too, actually too much as his beautiful eyes are covered! #SuchACrime  ....Therefore I vote for White Knight.

• Like 9