Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Gong Yoo & Lee Dong Wook News: Gong Yoo Credits Success Of 'Goblin' To Real Life Relationship With Co-Star

gong-yoo-lee-dong-wook.jpg

Baeksang Art Awards Best Actor Gong Yoo is crediting the success of his recent hit drama "Goblin" to his real life relationship with his co-star Lee Dong Wook. But fans who have been feeding dating rumors between the two actors should hold their horses for a bit because it seems that that the genuine affection that the actors feel towards each other is more of a bromance instead of a romance.

According to a report by All Kpop, Gong Yoo said that that it was very easy to work with "My Girl" star Lee Dong Wook because they served in the military together. He said that their rapport comes from their shared history which grew even deeper when they got to know each other better on set.

"I've always thought he was an amazing guy while we were in the military together but I came to think that he's even a better person as we worked together for 'Goblin'." Gong Yoo said about Lee Dong Wook. He added that while the cast members don't get to see each other often, they have formed a really great bond working together and he misses his co-stars dearly.

As a matter of fact, it is rumored that Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook could both be appearing in the "For My Dear" event slated in Indonesia. If the actors appear together, it would not be the first time that they will take the stage together as Gong Yoo recently surprised his buddy at his recent fan meeting. The Goblin and the Grim Reaper reunited to show the power of their bromance to the delight of the audience who attended the event, Korea Portal reported.

Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook are not the only actors to form an enviable bromance on set. Nam Joo Hyuk and Jisoo both appeared in "Scarlet Heart: Ryeo" and became besties ever since. Song Joong Ki and Lee Kwangsoo became best friends while filming "Running Man" seven years ago and have remained each other's best bros until now. Models turned actors Lee Jong Suk and Woo Bin may already be leading men now but they started their friendship on set of "School 2013." The stars of "Dream High" have also kept it pretty tight, making sure to support each other's projects whenever their bus schedules would allow them to.  

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 6

@kler2009 i can't thank you enough for these marvelous pics

If i get the chance to pick my favorite scenes for grim reaper it would be my Wang Yoo scenes , i actually saw a completely new person , i haven't seen any traces of Wookie's previous expressions yet a new expressions ,a new feel . i have re watched this scene almost 50 times now

• Like 6

Ladies, I just wake up. I was scrolling and giggling at young cutie pie pics to respond to @MaysoonD very exciting request and I stumbled upon the word "Japan Fan Meeting 2007", my jaw dropped to the floor. OMG I forgot to translate Hanryu Pia article that I promised long time ago (opening my mouth in horror).

DB0SinBVYAURoQs.jpg

I'm so distracted by continuous events and HD photos that I overlook it, feel bad to @Princi_86 and others who PM me for the request. Well, it's mid May, but May article supposed to be enjoyed in May, right? Hahaha. I wonder if you've forgotten or still interested or have read it somewhere else. But I will do this palli palli.

DB0SinCVYAAs2XA.jpg

My brain is still frozen now, needs lil time to defrost it. But I will chanel all muscles in my limitedly functional brain to prepare a game. Hmm. There are so many exciting pics by the way. Actually we can just start the game already...

@joyezz I would think "Young Oppa's Look" will be the theme now and since Koreans think that young man matured when he finished his military service, then I will regard everything before his army is considered young. But since our LDW doesn't age at all and I'm new fan not aware of his youth, if there's a mistake just consider it as "Oppa Looks Young" instead of "Young Oppa's Look" LOL.

• Like 12

5 hours ago, MaysoonD said:

@noname111 don't you think it's time for you interesting game ? Let's pick our fave young Wookie's look :D

This is tough... which look? Hmmmm.. definitely long hair but I felt in love with him for My Girl look and he looks super cute in Japan fan meeting, arghhh..:rolleyes:

maybe I should provide more options:tongue:

j8-1.jpgj7-1.jpgWookiee in bed look:blush:

Younger Wookiee?? 

mw37n47us.jpg

5274344.jpg

whc7.jpg

whc3.jpg

• Like 12

Okay Chingu-deul! Let's spend a quality time before Jakarta FM this weekend where we will get bunch of photos and videos. BIG thanks to @kler2009 providing us bunch of never-ending collections of young Oppa. Here we go, the best I could gather with my limited knowledge of him! There's always room for more improvement. Feel free to suggest anything. 

Have a FEAST of "Young Oppa's Look"!

DB0SinCUQAEyP_P.jpg

DB0SinDVYAAe7qA.jpg

DB0Sk2DUQAAl2QI.jpg

Which team are YOU in? Pick as many as you want! LOL.

Alpha | Arang  >> Author's pick

Bravo | Boy Next Door

Charlie | Chaebol Gong Chan  >> Author's pick

Delta | Darkside Oppa

Echo | Every Girl's Dream

Foxtrot | Funny Lee Tae Joo

Golf | GONG CHAN FOREVER  >> Author's pick

Hotel | High School Oppa

India | Indonesia FM

Juliet | Joon Soo

Kilo | KEN DOLL (LOL)

Lima | Lovely Oppa