Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

3 hours ago, siddy09 said:

Hey @miecha..welcome to the world of LDW...the girls here are really sweet and loving:wub:

I can actually somewhat agree to your thoughts about a bitter-sweet ending for GR-Sunny and I have kind of actually braced myself for a sad one too if the time comes. A bitter ending for them will be more relatable considering the resentments and sins that their story is comprised of; if the writer somehow manages to give them a happily ever after, I am thinking how will it be justified after all? What will GR do that might make Gods pity on him? Unlike Goblin he doesn't have a great record of nobility..he is just a sinner. Regret and redemption for his sins, but then why should god be merciful on him only, there is a whole lot of other grim reapers who want to be set free from this 'grimreaper-ship'  too. I guess, a satisfactory ending for them would be Grim Reaper to continue being a reaper, and Sunny well, she ages as a human and eventually somehow manages to 'not-break-up' with GR anymore. Gahhh..I think I have written the worst possible ending for them. But lets just face it, we are shipping a couple who has made us cry buckets, their ending should be equally painful and tearful so that we could remember them for a long, long time. Sad endings are hard to forget.

PS. I am posting this on Goblin thread also, we have to promote GR Sunny there too..if possible reply me there...chingu:D

Hi chingu @siddy09 I would love to reply in Goblin thread but I am not really comfortable with the thread there since most discussions are fangirling on GB-ET or else GB only in which recently become more aggressive about the skinship. I am not the mod but I find it was inappropriate to discuss something like that in general drama thread. That's why I prefer to join actor thread. I can fangirling anyhow I want.:D I love all the characters but it is a shame that other minor characters like Sunjae (only last week become hot topic about God-Sunjae), the red lady deity or junior reapers are rarely being put into discussion. Tbh, Sunny also does not receive a lot of attention too. Well maybe because I just found these 2 threads last 2 weeks ago and that was my observation. I know we are the ones that supposedly try to bring their attention to our GR-Sunny couple, but I don't have enough confident yet to mingle there. :unsure:

Anyway yeah I agree with you that a sad but satisfactory ending can be work for our GR-Sunny couple.

• Like 8

Are these ratings for real?? I mean seriously how could Grim Reaper or Wang Yeo's scene not be in the highest ratings? :angry: After seeing these ratings, I think LDW might not get appreciated in awards or something too..Aarghhh..life is really unfair.:angry:

• Like 8

@siddy09 As @joyezz rightly pointed, sorry to say, but, Korea is all about popularity, success and visuals. Sad though!

A kiss or skinship between the leads is still the highest selling point

For me, The consequences of being a naive, young & immatured king is too much for the GR. Isn't it enough that he went crazy as a king and then a GR with no identity, memories or feelings. He needs a good closing!!

As a LDW fan, I hope he doesn't take any more second lead roles

• Like 7

@miecha Sorry for the late welcome, chingu, but glad to have you onboard :D Thanks for joining us here! Have you gotten the opportunity to check out other dramas by Wookie?

I like the discussion you brought up! I tend to prefer happy endings for my fave characters, but I can appreciate sad endings as well. There's poignant beauty in sadness. And when done right, tragic endings can leave a stronger impression on viewers and make them feel even more deeply for the characer and/or couple. But in WangSun's case, I hope for a happy ending for them.

Following Kim Sun's death, the King had suffered for many years, grieving the loss of the love of his life, and suffering from immense guilt from causing her death. It drove him to take his own life, after which he spent 600 years being tormented by all those feelings. And then he was punished by serving our GR duties for another 300 years. I don't think we should downplay the severity of his sins, but I think 900 years of emotional torture and reaper duties is just punishment. I'm all for him sacrificing himself as the final part of the redemptive arc for his character, but I do hope he gets his happy ending with Sunny, because all the suffering and punishment he went through should count for something. He's shown a great deal of repentence, and in his present life, we learn who he really is--a kind, thoughtful and selfless person. That's why I feel deeply for him and want him to get a happy ending. He deserves it.

Though we have unfortunately not gotten to see much of their loveline in present-time, I believe that based on what we have seen so far, Sunny loves the GR for who he is now. She is intrigued by him, finds his personality lovable, and constantly finds herself wanting to meet him, even though she thinks his behaviour is perplexing. And even after she found out he is a grim reaper, it didn't stop her from seeing him. She immediately went out to meet him when he called her. I believe she would have been prepared to overlook the fact that he was a GR and still be with him in spire of that. However, with their complicated past revealed and coming back to them, they've hit a roadblock in their relationship. I feel that their past is more of a roadblock, rather than a reason for Sunny to love him (out of pity), because she'd loved him before she remembered her past life :) 

I hope they get their happy ending. When I think about what the Lady in Red said, about how they will pay a heavy price when she brought them together using the ring, I'm not absolutely certain that their story will end well. But I want to believe that they were brought together in this life again, to make amends (on Wang Yeo's part) and change the ending of their story.

• Like 9

@joyezz i agree powerful commending character is perfect

@winterdew i believe Wang Yoo had punished enough through 900 years long and he already helped ET and KS when he was GR and after he realized he was WY.i only want him to love himself , to believe he deserve to be forgiven and seek for forgiveness   i am ready for a sad end if it 'll be an epic scene where he sacrifice himself for Sunny and ET's sake and i am goona be terribly sad otherwise i wish for a happy ending for him and for Sunny

• Like 9

@siddy09 can you please post here the ratings? I will lose my hope in koreans if Wookie's scenes didn't get high ratings. Like come on, Wookie's acting was best so far in last 2 episodes compared to the other actors considering depth and emotions. His role is the most complex one. As a true actor and artist, i value him highly. 

I'm proud of you guys and of myself for discovering and loving the true talent. 

• Like 8

@lucifercorner me too. Never take second lead anymore. In Kdrama second leads are being ignored by the writer. She didn't give WY a heroic moment. when Sunny was in danger,she was save by ET (lol).When Sunny was sick,ET was the one took care of her.The writer seems afraid the supporting characters will overshadow the lead so she gave all the cool scene with special effects to the lead.

Baeksang doesn't even have supporting actor/actress category for TV drama.I believe Wookie is a serious actor.Judging from his choice of roles.

As a serious actor he should do indie movies. I want to see him take more unusual roles. 

@siddy09 that's what the writer intended all along . to put all of her efforts to make the main couple beloved by the audience. This writer is very good at that. The writer is god and god is not on our side haha

@longleg yea so proud of everyone here who noticed his talent :) I always said he is a hidden gem ^_^

tumblr_ojse991HXN1qisd43o4_250.gif

@MaysoonD GR is cute but I miss his brooding characters like in HK and LDV :) He captivated me the most when he played deranged characters haha I keep replying the scene when he shouted Park Joon Woooonn !! haha in HK I loved when CJW is threathening and shouting at people hehe I love heroic scenes more than lovey dovey scenes.

I love seeing him acting mad and crazy

Image result for lee dong wook bubblegum gif

am I weird ?haha

@winterdew @miecha It doesn't matter happy or sad ending for me as long as it's not a lame ending haha I don't have high hope with this writer.she seems to put little effort for WangSun

tumblr_oilavyaLFD1tmjt2ko6_540.gif

• Like 12

Very nice discussions in this thread! Sorry, I couldn't mention all of you since I'm using only my phone now, so I just randomly write my thought based on my backreading. 3 more eps, and I don't even know how KES will end its. Personally, I don't think she'll choose the bittersweet one, after so many backlash during Lovers in Paris, KES always choose happy ending for her own safety. LOL.

Spesifically for GR-Sunny's loveline, I agreed with all of you, too little development in the present time and I feel like being cheated by KES bcos we didn't get any steamy scenes -only one kiss and well, skinship between LDW hand and YIN's leg at poster-, but somehow, I believe they'll have a happy moment at the end. I agreed that Sunny loves GR for being a Kim Woo Bin, and it'll make Sunny finally backs to him after the bridge-goodbye. I imagine both of them will be together and owning their chicken and vegan cafe whereas GR finally learns to socialize with lots customers. LOL. 

About the 3 highest rating, if you see the eps, it was scenes from the latest eps from 11-12 eps wheras the overall rating also higher than previous eps. Even if LDW scenes didn't get highest ratings, I did believe his character was the one who made audience fell in love during some filler eps at first half of drama. I read in some DB's comments and kkuljaem disquss's comments, many of them want to dropped Goblin after 4 eps but still continued its bcos of GR character. 

About the second lead, maybe I'm the minority here, but I was glad LDW took the second lead at Goblin. I don't have a problem if someday he'll choose this path again as long as he loves the complexcity of character and eager to portray it. In my opinion, GR/WY is such a beautiful character which written more beautifully and complex rather than Goblin himself. Yes, we didn't have many heroic moments between the second couple since KES needs work harder to make audience believe in first couple but personally, at the end of Goblin, I think people will be remember the bromance rather than romance, LOL. I also thought KES in LDW's side and she's very kind to write all of GR's works-stuff, dilemma and his personal burden as WY which are deeper than any second lead from KES's previous works. If a writer need a muse to make his/her writing better, I think LDW is KES's muse in Goblin. I didn't want to make comparison, but believe me, the way KES portrayed GR/WY is so much better than the first lead from DotS, Yoo Shi Jin, maybe in 3 or 5 years later, LDW will land in another KES project as first lead. 

Agreed that LDW is so great in portrayed character with so angst and depression but before he chooses project for his next drama or film, please, please, be a guest in a K-variety! I'm kinda miss LDW's friendly vibe in his real life.

• Like 12

@giegie totally agree with you.

I think wether it's first lead or second if a role is good why not play it?  eventhough Wookie as GR might not get as big attention as Gongyoo but still he opened eyes of many people and proved himself to be an amazing actor. Actually, despite brilliant cinematography, cgi and Wookie, for me Goblin is such an average drama. From the 1st episode storyline of goblin and goblin bride was so obvious, but it took most of the screentime and i felt bored and disappointed while watching it. Sometimes i even skipped some parts of goblin and bride scenes.  Am i the only one?  

• Like 12

Hello everyone. I'm new in this thread :)

Dropped by to say lee dong wook was awesome in the goryeo scenes. He made me feel wang yeo's devastation and guilt. Seeing him walk with the ring and bloody royal garment looking dishelved made me feel so bad for him. He was supremely lonely. 

If only the chracter was written to have more guts and died fighting (not by suicide), i think a lot more viewers will be on wang yeo's side. His past as the king and present as grim reaper is so different. We didnt see a glimpse of grims personality in goryeo's wang yeo. 

From the way i see the story, all this can be prevented if shin just requested to meet the young king in private, sat down with him and talked. Open his eyes a bit, for him to see who loves him and who's bad. Besides that, shin could simply not return after he won and laid low (i am aware if this happened there will be no goblin and no drama lol. My logical brain sometimes interfere my drama watching experience hahaha).

Shin knew if he came back it will be treason. The king had warned him earlier. But yet he returned. All the killings on that fateful day was the results of actions from both shin and wang yeo and also the influence of evil eunuch.

I am now jumping in lee dong wook's fandom. I just watched roommate because he was in it. Sadly he did not have a lot of airtime in roommate. If only i hade the luxury of time to watch lee dong wook's other dramas/movies.  Excluding my girl (i've watched that eons ago haha), do you guys have any recommendation on what to watch? Thanks in advance :)

• Like 11

4 hours ago, longleg said:

@giegie totally agree with you.

I think wether it's first lead or second if a role is good why not play it?  eventhough Wookie as GR might not get as big attention as Gongyoo but still he opened eyes of many people and proved himself to be an amazing actor. Actually, despite brilliant cinematography, cgi and Wookie, for me Goblin is such an average drama. From the 1st episode storyline of goblin and goblin bride was so obvious, but it took most of the screentime and i felt bored and disappointed while watching it. Sometimes i even skipped some parts of goblin and bride scenes.  Am i the only one?  

No, you're not. I always skip their scenes because I find their relationship SO boring. I don't think they have a good chemistry. I'm sorry, but I'm being honest here. The only reason why I started and I'm still watching this drama is because of LDW as GR/WY and his relationship with Sunny. 

I became his fan because of his performance as GR. I didn't know him before, to be honest. Now I've watched a lot of his works on tv and I'm in love about how he's such a nice person. Completely adorable, humble and very handsome, of course... hehehe

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

If only the chracter was written to have more guts and died fighting (not by suicide), i think a lot more viewers will be on wang yeo's side. His past as the king and present as grim reaper is so different. We didnt see a glimpse of grims personality in goryeo's wang yeo. 

From the way i see the story, all this can be prevented if shin just requested to meet the young king in private, sat down with him and talked. Open his eyes a bit, for him to see who loves him and who's bad. Besides that, shin could simply not return after he won and laid low (i am aware if this happened there will be no goblin and no drama lol. My logical brain sometimes interfere my drama watching experience hahaha).

Sorry for cutting down your quote :)

First, I feel that Wang Yeo was already feeling trapped in his role as King since he was 17 ( the age where Kim Shin and Kim Sun were killed )... Since he was in his 30s when he died, he was already suffering for at least 13+ years? Carrying all his guilt and frustration. I guess he was already aware how the other members of his family have died, because he stopped the queen from having her 'medicine'. So when he was given that too, he knew he had no other choice except to accept his wretched fate. Since he believed he was not loved, I don't think he felt any reason to live. 

Actually Kim Shin already said in Ep13 when he spoke with Wang Yeo, he did request to meet him privately. But he was unable to, because the king refused it every time. There was just no trust between them. We all know Kim Shin is a good honorable man, but being influenced from young by the evil Park, the young king really had no trust for others. He was even doubting Kim Sun's love for him, despite their mutual attraction, which was such an epic waste. 

In a way, I wonder if the writer wanted to show us that, Generals, guardians or parents, if you love your child from afar... you cannot save them from the corrupting forces beside them? How are you going to watch over or guide them? Wang Yeo's half-brother said the most stupid thing " I loved you by ignoring you." hahahahha excuse me, i need to unroll my eyes from my eye sockets... I blame him. That is the guy who caused it all. 

I am hoping for a Happy Ending for our drama loving Reaper/Wang Yeo. He really can use one. Afterall he took his own penance so seriously that he even tries to stop himself from laughing. 

• Like 11

Welcome everybody! So glad to see you here!

@miecha @katakwasabi @paolaadl glad we share same thoughts!

on my side I will post my comments lately, but I'm emotionally drained after episode 13. I feel so bad for both Grim Reaper and Wang Yeo. 

Grim Reaper Wang Yeo is officially the strongest and the best written character in KES kdrama history. He's the most complex and controversial one. 

I believe Sunny not Sun loves Grim Reaper and Sun not Sunny loves Wang Yeo. She just needs a bit of time to come to the understanding that she's Sunny and Grim Reaper now is not the same as Wang Yeo in past. 

As to ending for both of them will try to comment yyour thoughts a bit later.

• Like 11

@longleg  @giegie in Kdramas, it looks like the whole credit is taken by the main leads and the writer. that way, i feel wookie's next project should be a solid one as a main lead to keep up the momentum. I would love the see the real him in a variety show. Really sad that he can't be a part of running man again. him and Ji Hyo are adorable together

wow!!! so many with the same thoughts as mine...@longleg  @katakwasabi  @paolaadl @st4rdust

for me, Goblin storyline is very much predictable and slow.We all knew sunny & reaper were the queen & king from the beginning and now Goblin will be back in the next episode since 3 episodes can't go without the male lead. so, for sure its a happy ending for the main leads.I am just watching for LDW and to see if Reaper & the other characters would even get a fair share of screen time and I know for sure i am going to be disappointed.

I totally skip their parts:lol: @longleg

@puuuumash B'lated wishes. Ur long overdue gift

PiPC4e1l.jpg

A8lPQ0Ll.jpg

mCJ6KFYl.jpg

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, Princi_86 said:

Welcome everybody! So glad to see you here!

@miecha @katakwasabi @paolaadl glad we share same thoughts!

on my side I will post my comments lately, but I'm emotionally drained after episode 13. I feel so bad for both Grim Reaper and Wang Yeo. 

Grim Reaper Wang Yeo is officially the strongest and the best written character in KES kdrama history. He's the most complex and controversial one. 

I believe Sunny not Sun loves Grim Reaper and Sun not Sunny loves Wang Yeo. She just needs a bit of time to come to the understanding that she's Sunny and Grim Reaper now is not the same as Wang Yeo in past. 

As to ending for both of them will try to comment yyour thoughts a bit later.

I agreeeee hahahaha I have not seen many of KES works, but this grim reaper character is really so connected to the other roles that when my friend told me about some trans of a Korean interview, where KES mentioned this drama does not really have a second lead...it certainly feels the case. We see him interacting with everyone, main leads, his own loveline, his colleagues at work...deokhwa... even the samshin granny hahaha

We see him evolve from a tightly OCDish, very much by the rules kind of guy, into someone who will bend the rules for his friend...  I am so glad that lee dong wook fought for this role and won it. I hope 2017 will be a great year for him...

https://4musingsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/the-most-lovable-grim-reaper/

• Like 11

@giegie @longleg he is great as the GR but I think if he is the lead he could be even more greater, I feel like he is being suppress. Wookie is very good with romantic scenes  but KES give him so little screen time with Sunny.

tumblr_ojdhesYEcN1t0szw6o2_540.jpg

I rewatch WR again. It feels so great when our boy is the lead ^_^

@katakwasabi @paolaadl @st4rdustWelcome to the fandom :D my favorites Wookie's drama are Hotel King and Wild Romance. Yea he is handsome,talented and has great personality :wub:

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, st4rdust said:

I agreeeee hahahaha I have not seen many of KES works, but this grim reaper character is really so connected to the other roles that when my friend told me about some trans of a Korean interview, where KES mentioned this drama does not really have a second lead...it certainly feels the case. We see him interacting with everyone, main leads, his own loveline, his colleagues at work...deokhwa... even the samshin granny hahaha

We see him evolve from a tightly OCDish, very much by the rules kind of guy, into someone who will bend the rules for his friend...  I am so glad that lee dong wook fought for this role and won it. I hope 2017 will be a great year for him...

https://4musingsblog.wordpress.com/2017/01/12/the-most-lovable-grim-reaper/

OMG, me too! When I found out that he actually fought a lot to play this character, I was very surprised and got SO PROUD of him! 

I got very impressed that the author said no to him so many times. I kinda understand that she might have had another actor in her mind but, come on! It's Lee Dong Wook! He's awesome in so many ways. I'm just glad that he convinced her and now he's showing his value playing GR/WY wonderfully. I hope she is regretful of saying no so many times to him, seeing the success of his character now.

• Like 11

@Princi_86 Glad you're back! Indeed, KES did great in fantasy-theme like in Secret Garden better than in real life-themes drama, but in Goblin, she upgraded herself by making such a beautiful and complex character like WY/GR, my delulu mind said LDW was the one who inspires her to gave LDW more backstory as WY. LOL

@longleg I didn't skip the main lead interaction but somehow, I felt their love story was so repetitive, too many lovey dovey scenes, and instead of amazed with the beauty of KGE, after some repetitive shoots when she crossed the street at Canada, I got bored. LOL

@katakwasabi @paolaadl Welcome to LDW thread! Glad so many new fans came after seeing his GR/WY character. About his previous project, you could pick Hotel King, Wild Romance and La Dolce Vita, it came from three different genre but will make you believe how versatile he is as an actor. If you just have few spare time, you could watch his k-variety performance in Running Man or TROS.

Anyway, about WY's suicide choice, I love it bcos it made him a sinner, yes, PJW is the total sinner, but WY's choice to ended his own life made his character more complex and beautiful, well, at least for me. At first, I assumed PJW killed him but the fact he killed himself was such a big surprised. KS/Goblin always be a warrior and great guy even in present-time which made you drooling, meanwhile GR/WY gave audience some thrilled moments, he's not the kind of your ordinary hero but at the end, you'll have at least a little love for him.

@st4rdust About his half bother quoted,  yes, it sounds stupid, but maybe bcos he knew there's some bad people around them who want all the king-clans died? If older brother took care and showed his love to lil WY, I believe WY will die in early age too. The way WY could live and became a puppet king bcos PJW took care of him since he was a child

@lucifercorner indeed, LDW re-gained his status as great actor in Goblin, I assume KKE already had many scripts and CFs offers, but as we discussed before, he needs to be patient and careful to choose his next project. I didn't want him ended up like Jin Goo whereas his new drama as first lead is so-so in rating and popularity.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, st4rdust said:

Actually Kim Shin already said in Ep13 when he spoke with Wang Yeo, he did request to meet him privately. But he was unable to, because the king refused it every time. There was just no trust between them. We all know Kim Shin is a good honorable man, but being influenced from young by the evil Park, the young king really had no trust for others. He was even doubting Kim Sun's love for him, despite their mutual attraction, which was such an epic waste. 

@st4rdust sorry for cutting down your quote. I was going to post my thoughts as ceparate comment but since you have brought it I will continue. As to Kim Shin requesting meeting with King in private. Actually they were in private when King was handing sword to General. Why he hasn't even tried to bring that conversation? And before...how can you talk about the love if you have never shown or talked about your love? He hasn't reached the King when he was letting him to get marry his sister? Even before/during/after wedding? I can't believe it was that impossible. And General ended up trying to come closer to King to explain him after he has already told him that he's traitor and he should stop. After King has hinted General why for he's sending him to war (to protect Queen). And he was still proceeding to King. And now he makes Grim Reaper who's kind and caring feel his burden and pain of sins from  past even more by telling that both he and his stupid half-brother were loving that child? I agree that King was stupit hesitating Queen's love but how on earth he can notice Generals and dead brother's love?

Here comes my unpopulr opinion (in terms of Goblin's fandom) but it has been raised in me in episode 13 and I can't do nothing with it. I'm tagging here people who might share my opinion..or might not. Let's discuss it. Maybe I'm really wrong with my conclusions @winterdew @joyezz @katakwasabi @MaysoonD @longleg @siddy09 @lucifercorner @giegie and maybe someone else.

Maybe I'm weird but I don't see ANY logic in it. If Yeo's brother had really loved Yeo he should have asked Shin to protect him openly. If Shin was ever going to open Yeo's eyes on PJW he should have done it. And now he tries to put all weight of that day on Yeo's shoulders. Honestly I liked KS's character and I was sympathizing his fate and I thought that after 900 years he realised that it wasn't only Yeo's fault but his as well, but when he has ended up turturing Yeo even more then he has received during 20 years after Queen's death + 600 years in hell + 300 years as GR by telling him that it was ALL Yeo's fault and ended up telling that he's coward that asks for death? Coward? I can understand people calling his suicide cowardice though I still disagree. But after innocent GR found out what he did for his beloved Sun and friend Goblin and hearing what a trash he was from his closest friend and how he hates him...after that asking to kill him it's not cowardice. It's desire for Shin to have his revenge and delete him from this earth since he's sure he's no longer deserves being on that earth. And it's KS who has made him to realise it the most. 

After that he stabs GR's heart even more by revealing that (OMG) he and his brother loved Yeo making GR Yeo feel even more misarable and not worth to leave.

Then he asks GR to protect his sister leaving on the date with ET....after making GR/WY realise that he's trash and telling his sister that WY is trash. 

And as the final act before turning to ashes he stabs GR even more by telling "Finally your General is reporting about his brave death". Leaving GR with all his hate for himself.

After all this I don't believe neither in General Kim Shin's nor in Goblin Kim Shin's love to Wang Yeo or Grim Reaper. And people want Grim Reaper to FINALLY show that he's not a coward and do smth to help KS and ET. To redeem himself. And excuse me, but what GR was doing all this time? He has constantly messed with his duties and even after being puting on hold with them he still tries to protect ET dissobeying God's orders. And they still call him coward and that he should prove that he's not the same Wang Yeo the King and he should redeem himself? For who? The only person who has really loved him was Kim Sun and the only person he owes smth is Kim Sun. He has already payed back Kim Shin by protecting ET and revealing who his sister is.He has payed way more then KS deserves after putting all fault on WY's shoulders.

And KS tells that God was on WY's side? Really? Grim Reaper WY is the most pitiful character of KES. His life is solid punishment:

- As a child he has been punished by being all alone with anybody on his side apart of evil eunuch.

- After hesitating his wife's love he ended loosing the only person he has loved and who has loved him. He has punished himself 20 years after and has punished himself with suicide.

- After death he has been punished for 600 years in hell

- After terurning to the life as GR he has been punished by GR duties for 300 years.

- After continuous disobay due to helping KS, ET and well yeh a bit himself with those memory erasement he has been punished by bringing back memory.

- After bringing up memory KS has punished his with ALL the burden of that day's sins.

- Kim Sun has punished him by ending up with him.

- After final disobay (when he used his GR power at the end of Ep 13) he will be punished even more by God.

...what else writer KES has in her pockets to punish Grim Reaper? Sacrifice? Death? I know that the more KES makes her character miserable the more she loves him/her. But seriously it's enough for Grim Reaper.

I will not post such unpopular opinion in Goblin's thread since I will be stabed many times by shippers who will never agree that KS was the one who has died as egoist who has put all the burden of the past on Wang Yeo/Grim Reaper's shoulders.

p.s. sorry for my English. I'm so frustrated and sad that can't controll it lol.And please no offence if I said smth unpopular. It's just my own feelings of this stroy after watching episode 13.

p.s.2. again sorry, I don't want to offence someone. But it hurts me after ep 13. I feel that GR/WY was too much punished already to be punished that much by his only one friend Goblin who should share the burden of that day's tragedy with WY instead of torturing him and treating like the biggest evil when GR himself doesn't deserve it at all.

• Like 10