[Drama 2024] The Two Sisters - 피도 눈물도 없이 - Mon to Fri 19:50 KST

0ly40

Let's settle this once and for all  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would HW be the evil one instead of HJ if HJ had not chosen to follow her mother because of the ‘whisper’ from HW?

• No, HJ is just bad, she will use the abusive stepmother for excuse or something. HW will still be the normal sister with some issues.
    • Yes, the feckless mother and her henpecked husband will turn any child evil.
    • No, the drama has shown us nothing that would indicate HJ was any more or less evil than her sister
    • Yes, her actions since the whisper clearly indicate a pre-existing psychopathic condition that only manifested after the whisper.
    • None of the above / Something else. What?
  2. 2. Will there be more deaths? It’s been a while since someone was killed. (choose as many as you like)

• YC is declining, not as fast as real brain cancer patients, but dying. He is next.
    • They are keeping Chase and Attorney Baek alive so that one of them will die at the end.
    • YC’s sister is next. She can be removed without affecting the story.
    • MIL twin has double crossed too many people, she’s next.
    • San Duel - he's been essentially scene filler material since the writer change - he'll get caught in the crossfire between sisters
    • San Duels Girlfriend - she stole Hye Ji's phone at Hye Won's direction, nations have gone to war for less - she's doomed
    • Sane Aunt - she'll lip off at Hye Ji at the wrong moment, and "poof" ... she's gone
    • The Yoon housekeeper - she helped Hye Ji in the past, but she's probably on Hye Won's payroll - Hye Ji finds out and its time for a new maid.
    • Min Jun - the only level headed/devoted gf in the show, and we can't have her survive, that would be too "warm and fuzzy"
    • None of the above / Someone else. Who?
  3. 3. Will HW go to jail?

• No, the little traps she set for the doctor and her allies were not recorded
    • Yes, for committing BDE to an asylum by manipulating medical reports
    • No, Attorney Baek is kept in the show to play his most important scene, defending HW.
    • Yes she will, together with Chase who has been assisting her.
    • Yes, but only for one or two of her lesser crimes - no more than two years (if that)
    • Something else. What?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/25/2024 at 11:00 AM

12 minutes ago, maribella said:

I caught that part about how touched she was. Really, depriving YG of his mother is hardly a sign of cherishing him. Au contraire, it’s a self love that needs an innocent child to provide her with affection. 

HJ is one character which I had never felt pity or any positive feeling.

Up until todays events, cherishing is a good descriptor - Hye Ji is in the wrong, but from what they've showed us thus far, she does care about the child.

I do pity Hye Ji as a character - she is clearly still driven by childhood trauma, even as misplaced as that may be, and our supposed just heroine, freely allied with a known murder, yet refused to offer her sister even a glimpse at the second chance she gave so easily to the other.

They did bill it as a tragedy, and so far as that goes they've delivered

• Like 3

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Hye Ji proceeds to cook porridge in front of witnesses - drugs it when no ones looking - then feeds it to Chairman Romeo.  She never says "die" outright, but the casual way she upends the drug bottle into the porridge leaves little doubt she was trying to kill him. 

Instead of just instigating murder, she is now murdering her common law husband? 
I would consider it a tragedy if it’s not so over the top. 

Anyone needs a heart melting romantic show, go to Queen of tears. So cute. But as usual, the title evades me.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

Instead of just instigating murder, she is now murdering her common law husband? 

Well he's still not dead ... yet anyways :unsure:  ( in the hospital per preview )

... but yeah she tried.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, kboramint said:

So wait... In episode 71, is the kid that arrived at the airport AND Yong-Ki the same kid?????

Yes, his memories have been altered, he now thinks Hye Ji is his mother and he's afraid of Hye Won ... his name now is "Andy"

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes, his memories have been altered, he now thinks Hye Ji is his mother and he's afraid of Hye Won ... his name now is "Andy"

Ok, he calls Hye Ji... mom at the airport (in the beginning of the episode) but in the middle of the episode, he appears with Hye Won and calls her mom. What's going on??  

Edit:

Oh, I get it. It was a flashback. This is just ridiculous. 

This drama really did want to have storyline where Hye Ji steals Hye Won's baby and claim it as it's own but I thought she would of done it earlier in the season and take him when Yong-Ki was a newborn and pretended to be her child to trick the romeo chairman and his mother.  

• Like 1

Just now, maribella said:

How much cash can one fit into one golf bag? HJ bought YJ with that money? Hmm…

No the golf bag had the key to Bahamas safety deposit box ... which had all the goodies

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

In left handed wife, the wife lost her memory and married Kim Namjun. Remember?

I knew it was familiar somehow. And that daily is somehow better than this one, but THIS is better than the last 2 dailies (Elegant Empire and Secret Woman.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

HJ is a psychopath. Who would mess around with a child’s mind if she is a mother? I am sure they will have some trigger in YG’s mind that in the last few episodes will restore his memory.  In the meantime, we will have to continue watching HJ smirking and gloating over her wins. 

She seemed to be manhandling old Yoon in the preview who had regained consciousness but not his memories, it seemed. 

Now, HW was on her knees, I am guessing begging for YG. 
I am bored with this show. Hope something interesting comes up soon.

• Like 1

This is a lost drama. 🙄🙄 really not make any sense. The main actress I have seen her in other dramas and I like her, but this story is soooo bad, and her acting is not good, sorry but I quit this one. Not even the last episode. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

29 minutes ago, roli said:

The main actress I have seen her in other dramas and I like her, but this story is soooo bad, and her acting is not good, sorry but I quit this one.

The acting in this drama isn't very good at all in my opinion.

• Like 2