Director: Jo Soo-Won

Writer: Baek Sun-Hee

Release Date: December 30, 2023- February 25, 2024

Runtime:Saturday-Sunday

Production Company:

OST:

Official site:

Plot

“Happy End” tells the story of Seo Jae Won, who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Seo Jae Won is the representative of a home furniture brand who is meticulous and cool-headed.

Cast

Jang Na ra as Seo Jae won

Son Ho Jun as Heo Soon-Young

So E-Hyun as Kwon Yoo-Jin

Lee Ki-Taek as Yoon Te-O

Character descriptions

Seo Jae-Won (Jang Na-Ra) is fortunate to have a near perfect personal and work life. She is the CEO of a furniture company that has millions of dollars in sales annually and she is also a social media influencer with over a million followers. She scouts a designer, Yoon Te-O (Lee Ki-Taek), to become the general manager of design at her company. In her personal life, Seo Jae-Won has her beloved husband Heo Soon-Young (Son Ho-Jun) and their lovely child.

Heo Soon-Young (Son Ho Jun) works as a freelancer designer and a professor in industrial design. He is a warm-hearted person who hardly ever burst out in an anger. After their marriage, Heo Soon-Young prioritizes his family over everything else.

Kwon Yoo-Jin (So E-Hyun) graduated in the same art department of university as Seo Jae-Won. She is experiencing a difficult time with her divorce and her art career is quickly fading away. After she reconnects with Seo Jae-Won, she becomes jealous of her near perfect life.

Posters

jang-nara-poster2.jpeg

jang-nara-poster.jpeg

Spoiler

jang-nara-.jpeg

son-ho-jun.jpeg

so-yi-hyun.jpeg

lee-ki-taek.jpeg

kim-hong-pa.jpeg

park-ho-san-1.jpeg

Teasers/Trailers

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

• Like 4
  • Love 1

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=tJang Nara In Talks To Star In New Drama

Jan 18, 2023
by S. Kim

Jang Nara may be starring in a new drama!

On January 18, a media outlet reported that Jang Nara will star in the new drama “Happy End” (literal translation). In response to the report, Jang Nara’s agency Lawon Culture shared that it is one of the projects she received an offer for and that she is currently reviewing it.

“Happy End” tells the story of Seo Jae Won, who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Jang Nara was offered the role of Seo Jae Won, the representative of a home furniture brand who is meticulous and cool-headed.

Producing director Jo Soo Won who helmed the dramas “Today’s Webtoon” and “Doctor John” will be in charge of directing, and the broadcast schedule has yet to be decided.

Last year in June 2022, Jang Nara tied the knot with a filming director.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1563444wpp/jang-nara-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama

by lo_ve, January 18, 2023
23 6

Jang Na Ra will reportedly lead the upcoming k-drama "Happy End" (working title). 

On January 18, the media outlets revealed that Jang Na Ra will be the heroine of the upcoming k-drama "Happy End." She will play the character of a CEO of a furniture brand. 

Jang Na Ra's agency Rawon Culture responded to the reports through the media outlet Sports Trends. According to the agency, Jang Na Ra is currently reviewing the offer but nothing has been decided yet. 

"Happy End" will tell the story of a woman who had an unhappy childhood and was hungry for success but tries to escape it with her desire and obsession. 

The upcoming k-drama will be the next work of director Jo Soo Won. He is also the man behind the k-dramas "Today's Webtoon," "Doctor John," "Thirty But Seventeen," "The Time We Were Not in Love," and "Pinocchio." 

Jang Na Ra got the offer to play the role of Seo Jae Won. She is a meticulous and cool-headed representative of a famous furniture brand. She is a character who chases her endless desires. 

There are no official details yet on the broadcast time and channel of the upcoming k-drama "Happy End."

Z8Egk1_2f.jpg

This will possibly be the second k-drama of Jang Na Ra. The actress is set to return to the k-drama scene through "Family" with Jang Hyuk, Chae Jung An, Kim Nam Hee, and Gabee

In 2022, Jang Na Ra officially tied the knot with his non-celebrity husband. "Family" will be her first project as a married woman. This k-drama will also be her reunion project with Jang Hyuk.

Jang Na Ra is known for leading the k-dramas "Sell Your Haunted House," "Oh My Baby," "V.I.P," "The Last Empress," "Go Back Couple," "Hello Monster," "Fated to Love You," "Baby-faced Beauty," and more. 

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-na-ra-in-discussion-to-lead-a-new-k-drama-by-doctor-john-director

• Like 4
  • Love 1

son-ho-jun-jang-nara.jpeg?s=900x600&e=tSon Ho Jun And Jang Nara Confirmed To Reunite In New Drama

Apr 7, 2023
by S. Kim

Go Back CoupleSon Ho Jun and Jang Nara will be reuniting in a new drama for the first time in six years!

On April 7, STARNEWS reported that Son Ho Jun will star in TV Chosun’s new drama “Happy End” (literal title).

Earlier in January, Jang Nara was also revealed to have received a casting offer and was reviewing the offer.

In response to the report, a representative of TV Chosun shared, “Actors Son Ho Jun and Jang Nara are confirmed to star in ‘Happy End’ and will act together as a married couple.”

“Happy End” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won, who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions.

Jang Nara will take on the role of Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a home furniture brand who works restlessly to fulfill her endless desire. Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband who gets swept up in her intense desires.

Son Ho Jun and Jang Nara boasted perfect chemistry as a married couple in the drama “Go Back Couple” in 2017 and received lots of love from viewers. Anticipation is high for their reunion after six years as a couple in the new drama.

“Happy End” is set to premiere in the second half of 2023.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1578503wpp/son-ho-jun-and-jang-nara-confirmed-to-reunite-in-new-drama

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

by lo_ve, April 7, 2023
43 22

Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun are in discussion to star in the upcoming TV Chosun K-drama Happy End (working title).

On April 7, media outlet Star News reported that Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun will be reuniting in a new K-drama and it will be directed by Jo Soo Won, the same director of the K-dramas Today's Webtoon, Doctor John, and Pinocchio.

Happy End will revolve around a woman who had a difficult childhood and now wants to escape from her obsession and ambition after being drunk on success. 

Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun first worked together in the 2017 KBS K-drama Go Back Couple. If the two decided to work together again, this will be their reunion after six years. Back in 2017, the two won the Best Couple Award and the drama also got high ratings. Many also praised the chemistry of the two as they portray the role of a married couple. 

Happy End will premiere in the second half of 2023.

jQqlzz_2f.png

Jang Na Ra will reportedly play the role of Seo Jae Won. She is the representative of a household furniture brand. Son Ho Joon will play the role of a man who will do anything for his endless desires. 

Before Jang Na Ra works with Son Ho Jun, she will first reunite with Jang Hyuk through the upcoming K-drama Family: The Unbreakable Bond. After getting married, it seems like Jang Na Ra has decided to work again with her former male leads. 

Meanwhile, Son Ho Jun will return to the second season of The First Responders Season 2. He will be working again with Kim Rae Won, Gong Seung Yeon, Kang Gi Doong, Seo Hyun Chul, and Ji Woo.

https://mydramalist.com/article/go-back-couple-stars-jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-jun-to-possibly-reunite-in-a-new-k-drama

• Like 4
  • Love 1

September 6 2023

Jang Na-Ra & Son Ho-Jun cast in TV Chosun drama “My Happy End”

My-Happy-End-SM0001.jpg

Jang Na-Ra and Son Ho-Jun are cast for lead roles in new TV Chosun drama series “My Happy End” (literal title). Also cast for second leads are So E-Hyun and Lee Ki-Taek. The drama series features an original screenplay that falls in the human psychological thriller genre. For “My Happy End,” Jang Na-Ra will play Seo Jae-Won. She seems to have everything career wise and in personal life, but everything changes for her. Son Ho-Jun will play Heo Soon-Young, who is married to Seo Jae-Won.

“My Happy End” will air sometime later this year in South Korea.

Plot Synopsis by AsianWiki: Seo Jae-Won (Jang Na-Ra) is fortunate to have a near perfect personal and work life. She is the CEO of a furniture company that has millions of dollars in sales annually and she is also a social media influencer with over a million followers. She scouts a designer, Yoon Te-O (Lee Ki-Taek), to become the general manager of design at her company. In her personal life, Seo Jae-Won has her beloved husband Heo Soon-Young (Son Ho-Jun) and their lovely child. Heo Soon-Young works as a freelancer designer and a professor in industrial design. He is a warm-hearted person who hardly ever burst out in an anger. After their marriage, Heo Soon-Young prioritizes his family over everything else.

Meanwhile, Kwon Yoo-Jin (So E-Hyun) graduated in the same art department of university as Seo Jae-Won. She is experiencing a difficult time with her divorce and her art career is quickly fading away. After she reconnects with Seo Jae-Won, she becomes jealous of her near perfect life. Seo Jae-Won’s life soon changes. She is betrayed by people who she trusts and she faces secrets that people around her hides.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Joon to reunite in new thriller drama “My Happy End”

Jang Na Ra, Son Ho Joon, So Yi Hyun, and Lee Ki Taek confirmed their appearance in the new series “My Happy End”

TV Chosun’s upcoming weekend miniseries “My Happy End” is a human psychological thriller about a woman, who only focuses on pursuing success, facing a shocking truth due to the betrayal of people she trusts.

Director Jo Soo Won, who was named “hitmaker guaranteeing success” for achieving good ratings & topic results with popular dramas such as “I Can Hear Your Voice”, “Pinocchio”, “Thirty But Seventeen”, and “Doctor John”, will take the megaphone for this new project, raising viewers’ anticipation.

First, Jang Na Ra is expected to play Seo Jae Won, CEO of a household furniture brand “Drev” that generates hundreds of billions of won in annual sales and an influencer with more than 1 million followers. Attention is focused on the new image Jang Na Ra, who has done all kinds of genres, will show through Seo Jae Won, who faces the reality of secrets hidden by people surrounding her.

Son Ho Joon takes on the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young, a freelance designer and an industrial design professor. The kind and easy-going Heo Soon Young never gets angry and always prioritizes family. He does his best to be an affectionate husband and a caring father who is like a friend to his child. Recognized for his emotional acting skills in both movies and dramas, Son Ho Joon will captivate small-screen viewers with a transformation they have never seen before.

So Yu Hyun will play Kwon Yoon Jin, Seo Jae Won’s friend at art college and an art college assistant professor. This character begins to envy Seo Jae Won as they reunite after she faces failures. Expectations are high on how Kwon Yoon Jin will look like through the portrayal of So Yu Hyun. 

Lee Ki Taek appears as Yoon Te Oh, general manager of “Drev”. He rejects all offers from big companies to join Seo Jae Won’s furniture brand. Building an impressive filmography by starring in “The Devil Judge”, “Three Bold Siblings”, etc., Lee Ki Taek plans to showcase unexpected charms and deeper emotional lines in this new work.

The production team shared, “With their appearance confirmation, actors with solid acting skills like Jang Na Ra, Son Ho Joon, So Yi Hyun and Lee Ki Taek will create amazing synergy with director Jo Soo Won”, adding “Please look forward to ‘My Happy End’ as it will present a completely new charm with deeper content and more thrilling tension.”

“My Happy End” is scheduled to air its first episode in the second half of 2023.

https://kbizoom.com/jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-joon-to-reunite-in-new-thriller-drama-my-happy-end/

Jang Nara Returns With New Makjang Drama ‘My Happy End’

BY Shai Collins

Jang Nara is coming back to the small screen with another spell-binding series. She is also expected to reunite with her former on screen partner, Son Ho Jun!

Jang Nara will meet the viewers this coming October as she headlines the makjang drama "My Happy End." Adding excitement to her return is that the actress is confirmed to reunite with her "Go Back Couple" co-star Son Ho Jun in this project.

Earlier in January, it was announced that Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun were offered to join forces in this series.

Finally, on August 13, the stars surprised many as the production dropped "My Happy End's" first-ever teaser trailer, giving viewers a sneak peek at what to anticipate in their second-drama team-up.

"My Happy End" tells the story of a woman, Seo Jae Won, who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her bad habits and obsessions.

Jang Nara is Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a home furniture brand, and works tirelessly to fulfill her endless desire.

Opposite her is Son Ho Jun, who will portray Seo Jae Won's husband, who gets involved in his wife's intense desire.

The drama is helmed by "Pinocchio" and "Doctor John" director, Jo Sio Won.

"My Happy End" is scheduled to premiere sometime in October on TV Chosun.

Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun boasted great chemistry as a married couple in "Go Back Couple" in 2017 and received love from the audience. They also bagged the Best Couple Award at the 2017 KBS Drama Awards.

Now that they are reuniting for the first time after six years, anticipation is increasing for both lead stars.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/130849/20230815/jang-nara-returns-new-makjang-drama-my-happy-end.htm

It is thriller or makjang? From the synopsis it has some makjang elements but I hope it is not crazy makjang.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Joon cast to portray a couple in 'My Happy End'

1693965839-my-happy-end-cast-02.jpg

Posted by EunhaYi 

Actors Jang Na Ra, Son Ho Joon, So Yi Hyun, and Lee Ki Taek are set to appear in TV CHOSUN's weekend mini-series 'My Happy End'. This series will mark the second time Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Joon are paired as a couple on screen since 'Go Back Couple' (Also known as 'Confession Couple').

Scheduled to debut in the latter part of 2023, 'My Happy End', an eerie human psychological thriller, follows the narrative of a successful woman who faces a devastating truth as a result of the betrayal of those she trusted. 

Jang Na Ra will portray the character of Seo Jae Won, a powerhouse influencer and CEO with a million followers and household furniture brand that generates billions of dollars annually. 

Son Ho Joon will bring to life the character of Heo Soon Young, Seo Jae Won's husband, who is a freelance designer and a professor of industrial design. Known for his compassion and easy-going nature, Heo Soon Young prioritizes his family above all, making for an endearing husband and a doting father. 

So Yi Hyun will undertake the role of Yoon-jin Kwon, an assistant professor and classmate of Jae Won. Lee Ki Taek will portray the character of Theo Yoon, a team leader in Jae Won's design team.

'My Happy End' will premiere in the second half of 2023. 

1693965799-my-happy-end-cast-01.jpeg

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2023/09/jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-joon-cast-to-portray-a-couple-in-my-happy-end

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Go Back Couple’s Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun confirmed to reunite in upcoming drama My Happy End

Jang Nara, Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun and Lee Ki Taek have been confirmed as main cast for TV Chosun’s upcoming drama My Happy End. Read ahead to know more.

Written by Anoushka Mathew Published on Sep 06, 2023  

373148845_jangnara_sonhojun.jpg

TV Chosun confirmed that Jang Nara, Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun and Lee Ki Taek are the main cast for My Happy End. The drama is a psychological thriller about a woman whose only goal in life is to get success, fame and money. Soon, she gets cheated by the people she is closest to and she begins taking revenge on others. 
Jang Nara assumes the role of Seo Jae Won, a self made CEO who drives the furniture brand Drev, which produces billions in sales consistently. She is additionally an influencer with 1 million followers. Jang Nara, who has demonstrated her wide acting range, is raising assumptions regarding how she will depict the character who constantly pursues success yet is stunned when she experiences the secrets of people close to her unravel. Son Ho Jun plays Heo Soon Young, an independent freelance designer and modern design professor, and Seo Jae Won's husband. Heo Soon Young, who has a humane and nice character, is a dedicated spouse and caring dad who places his family first even after his marriage. Fans are excited to see what sort of change Son Ho Jun, who has shown compassion for his reasonable character, will create. They will also be reuniting after the popular romance drama Go Back Couple in 2017 and fans are waiting to see their chemistry!

So Yi Hyun plays Kwon Yun Jin, Seo Jae Won's classmate and an associate teacher at an art school. Kwon Yun Jin, who has always felt superior to others, becomes a person who experiences her talent in art fading and the disappointment of her marriage failing as she starts her artistic career. She begins to show envy after coming across and hanging out with Seo Jae Won. Lee Ki Taek was chosen to take on the part of Teo Yoon, the head of the Drev design team with the English name Theo Harris. Lee Ki Taek, who acted in dramas like The Devil Judge and Three Brothers Bravely, is supposed to radiate a strong character with deeper emotions. The drama will be released later this year.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/go-back-couples-jang-nara-and-son-ho-jun-confirmed-to-reunite-in-upcoming-drama-my-happy-end-1241450

• Like 4
  • Love 1

by Hazel Jung, September 6, 2023

Xd4PJw_2f.png

Actors Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun confirmed to lead TV CHOSUN's My Happy End.

My Happy End, a new weekend miniseries on TV Chosun scheduled to air in the second half of the year, is a psychological thriller series where a successful woman faces a shocking truth through the betrayal of people she trusted.

Director Jo Soo Won, a hitmaker with a track record of successful and buzzworthy dramas like I Hear Your Voice, Pinocchio, Thirty But Seventeen, and Doctor John, will be directing this series.

Jang Na Ra takes on the role of Seo Jae Won, the CEO of the household furniture brand DREVE, which generates billions of won in annual revenue and is recognized by everyone. She is also an influencer with one million followers.

Son Ho Jun plays the role of Seo Jae Won's husband, Heo Soon Young, a freelance designer and an industrial design professor, known for his easygoing and modest personality and rarely loses his temper. Even after marriage, he prioritizes his family and is a devoted husband.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Watch: Jang Nara Is Perplexed By Pieces Of Memories With Son Ho Jun In Upcoming Drama Teaser

Oct 18, 2023
by S. Kim

Get ready for Son Ho Jun and Jang Nara’s reunion on the small screen!

“My Happy End” (literal title) tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won, who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Jang Nara will take on the role of Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a home furniture brand who works restlessly to fulfill her endless desire, whereas Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young who gets swept up in her intense desires. The two actors boasted perfect chemistry as a married couple in the drama “Go Back Couple” in 2017 and received lots of love from viewers.

The teaser clip portrays Seo Jae Won reminiscing about her past when she married Heo Soon Young. Although what appear to be happy memories pass through Seo Jae Won’s head, her face is full of anxiety and impatience for an unknown reason.

Toward the end of the video, Seo Jae Won recalls the smiling faces of the people around her. The next moment, she turns around and throws a sharp question to someone, asking, “Who are you?” raising tension.

Watch the full teaser below:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1620522wpp/watch-jang-nara-is-perplexed-by-pieces-of-memories-with-son-ho-jun-in-upcoming-drama-teaser

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023] My Happy End, 나의 해피엔드 - Jang Na Ra & Son Ho Jun- Premieres in December

First look at Jang Nara and Sohn Ho-joon in My Happy End

by tccolb

The first teaser has dropped for TV Chosun’s new psychological thriller My Happy End, reuniting Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond) and Sohn Ho-joon (The First Responders 2) in a seemingly happy marriage.

Our heroine is the ambitious Seo Jae-won (Jang Nara), a self-made CEO of a respected household furniture brand – in addition to being an influencer, amassing a humble million followers on her social media accounts.

But in the midst of her busy chase for success, Jae-won is thrown for a loop when she’s betrayed by the people she trusted and because this is dramaland, it’s hard to say if it’s figurative or literal that someone (probably Jae-won) is shown drowning in the teaser.

In the flashbacks, we get a look into Jae-won’s cozy past with her husband Heo Soon-young (Sohn Ho-joon), a freelance designer who also teaches industrial design at a college. Understanding and easygoing, Soon-young is described as a devoted husband and caring dad, always prioritizing his family above else.

I have to remind myself, though, that he’s also a suspect and as the sequence continues, we cycle through all the innocently smiling faces of the people in our heroine’s life.

Playing Kwon Yoon-jin, So Yi-hyun (Red Shoes) is Jae-won’s friend from art school who went abroad to complete her post-graduate studies. But life didn’t pan out the way she had hoped and Yoon-jin can’t help the stirrings of jealousy when she’s reunited with Jae-won in South Korea.

Lee Ki-taek (Perfect Shot) plays Yoon Tae-oh (a.k.a. Tae-oh Harris), the head of design at Jae-won’s company. We also catch a glimpse of supporting characters Kim Hong-pa (Shadow Detective 2) and Park Ho-san (Twinkling Watermelon), before the teaser closes on Jae-won’s question to her betrayer: “Who are you?”

Written by Baek Sun-hee with PD Jo Soo-won (Today’s Webtoon, Thirty But Seventeen) at the helm, TV Chosun’s My Happy End will be coming to our screens in December.

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/10/first-look-at-jang-nara-and-sohn-ho-joon-in-my-happy-end/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
by Lily Alice, November 8, 2023

The upcoming drama My Happy End, featuring Jang Na RaSon Ho JunSo Yi Hyun, and Lee Ki Taek, among others, has confirmed its release date for December 30. 

My Happy End is a psychological thriller that revolves around Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a successful furniture company. From a successful career to a perfect family, Jae Won has everything a woman can ever dream of. But, her seemingly perfect life takes a turn when she realizes she was betrayed by people she trusted and discovers secrets that turn her life upside down. 

Jang Na Ra (Go Back CoupleSell Your Haunted House) plays Seo Jae Won, the CEO of the furniture brand Drev, which generates billions in annual revenue, and a social media influencer with over a million followers. 

Son Ho Jun (The First RespondersMrs. Cop) plays the role of Seo Jae Won's husband, Heo Soon Young, a freelance designer and an industrial design professor. 

So Yi Hyun (HeartstringsWho Are You) will be seen as Kwon Yun Jin, Seo Jae Won's classmate from art school. She works as an assistant professor at an art school. 

Lee Ki Taek (The Devil JudgeThree Bold Siblings) will play Yoon Teo, the head of the Drev design team who goes by his English name Theo Harris, a mysterious character.

E584bp_2f.png

The K-drama also casts celebrated actors such as Kim Hong Pa and Park Ho San in supporting roles.  

Brace yourselves for a cascade of twists and turns, with a riveting storyline and palpable suspense that will keep you on the edge of your seat. In addition to its thrilling plot, My Happy End invites viewers to contemplate the meaning of true happiness.

My Happy End is scheduled to premiere on December 30.

Source

https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-jun-s-my-happy-end-confirms-release-date

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023/2024] My Happy End, 나의 해피엔드 - Jang Na Ra & Son Ho Jun- Premieres on December 30

Jang Na Ra Worries About the Past in New Trailer for “My Happy End”

Posted on November 5, 2023 by Kay

A new trailer is out for the new Korean drama My Happy End starring Jang Na Ra (Sell Your Haunted House) and Son Ho Jun (The First Responders 2). It has a dramatic tone as Jang Na Ra thinks about her past and is filled with worry.

My Happy End is about a furniture brand representative (Jang Na Ra) who had a difficult childhood and is obsessed with seeking success as she tries to change her unhealthy desires.

My Happy End is scheduled to premiere in December on TV Chosun.

https://kdramakisses.com/2023/11/05/jang-na-ra-worries-about-the-past-in-new-trailer-for-my-happy-end/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

News bites: November 14, 2023

by tccolb

202311141141771056_6552df614d713.jpg

Speaking of thrillers, TV Chosun’s upcoming My Happy End released stills from the drama’s first script reading, headlined by Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond) and Sohn Ho-joon (The First Responders 2). Also starring So Yi-hyun (Red Shoes) and Lee Ki-taek (Perfect Shot), the series will be launching on December 30. [Osen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-14-2023/

• Like 2

20231121111941_jang-nara-son-ho-jun.jpg?

Watch: Jang Nara And Son Ho Jun’s Happy Marriage Suddenly Falls Apart In Upcoming Drama

Nov 21, 2023

Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun’s upcoming drama has shared a new teaser!

“My Happy End” (literal translation) tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won, who is obsessed with and chases after success following her unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Jang Nara will take on the role of Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a home furniture brand who works restlessly to fulfill her endless ambitions, while Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young, who gets swept up in her intense desires. The two actors previously received lots of love from viewers when they boasted perfect chemistry as a married couple in the 2017 drama “Go Back Couple.”

The newly released teaser gives viewers a glimpse of how Seo Jae Won and Heo Soon Young’s seemingly happy family falls apart. At the beginning of the teaser, Seo Jae Won and Heo Soon Young are seen having a wedding ceremony, and Heo Soon Young says affectionately, “Jae Won, I will treat you better. I promise.”

Another scene gives viewers a glimpse of the couple’s happy daily lives as Jae Won and her daughter Heo Ah Rin (Choi So Yul) throw Soon Young a surprise birthday party.

However, the scene quickly switches to a depressed Seo Jae Won, who says, “One day, the truth behind my happiness began to emerge.” One scene shows her turning the house upside down while searching for something, while another scene shows her being chased by someone.

In one scene, Heo Soon Young faces Seo Jae Won and laments, “I really don’t know why you’re doing this.” In a different scene, an enraged Seo Jae Won violently sweeps items off a table. The teaser ends with Seo Jae Won’s words, “The cracks created by the truth have destroyed my happiness.”

The production team of “My Happy End” commented, “Even just Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun’s acting transformations alone will make ‘My Happy End’ a drama that is unrivaled in its intrigue. Please look forward to ‘My Happy End,’ in which they will suddenly go from a happy family to a couple on the brink of catastrophe.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1627722wpp/watch-jang-nara-and-son-ho-juns-happy-marriage-suddenly-falls-apart-in-upcoming-drama

• Love 1

Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun's Blissful Life Comes Crumbling Down in "My Happy End" Teaser
by Lily Alice, November 22, 2023

On November 21, TV Chosun unveiled the second teaser for its upcoming weekend drama My Happy End.

The short teaser portrays a couple's happy life taking a drastic turn toward darkness.

The teaser commenced by showing the wedding of Seo Jae Won (Jang Na Ra) and Heo Soon Young (Son Ho Jun), with Soon Young promising, "Jae Won, I'll do better. I promise." Their life was nothing short of perfect.

The teaser shows the blissful everyday life of the couple, continuing with their daughter, Heo Ah Rin (Choi So Yul), holding a candlelit cake and a surprise birthday party. Jae Won expressed her contentment, saying, "Days of perfect happiness that were no different from yesterday."

However, the tone shifts abruptly. Jae Won says, "One day, the truth hidden within happiness started to reveal itself." She is shown frantically searching the house, drenched and seemingly pursued. The tension becomes palpable.

Soon Young asks Jae Won, "I really don't understand why you're acting like this." Jae Won's unsettling behavior escalates as she sweeps everything off the table, shattering household items.

Jae Won says, "The crack formed by the truth has shattered my happiness," intensifies the gravity of the situation.

My Happy End is a psychological thriller that revolves around Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a successful furniture company. From a successful career to a perfect family, Jae Won has everything a woman can ever dream of. But, her seemingly perfect life takes a turn after she realizes she was betrayed by people she trusted and discovers secrets that turn her life upside down.

The production team stated, "My Happy End will be exciting with Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun's remarkable performances. Please look forward to My Happy End."

My Happy End is scheduled to premiere on December 30. Watch the teaser below.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-jun-s-blissful-life-comes-crumbling-down-in-my-happy-end-teaser

• Love 1