[Drama 2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드

larus

20231127082120_jang-nara-poster-1.jpeg?sJang Nara Vows Revenge In Posters For Upcoming Drama With Son Ho Jun

Nov 27, 2023
by S. Kim

TV CHOSUN’s upcoming Saturday-Sunday drama “My Happy End” (literal title) has dropped new posters featuring Jang Nara!

“My Happy End” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara), who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young who gets swept up in her intense desires. The two actors boasted perfect chemistry as a married couple in the drama “Go Back Couple” in 2017 and received lots of love from viewers.

The first poster below features Seo Jae Won, a self-made CEO of the home furniture brand “Drev” and an influencer with a million followers. She stares straight ahead with an intense gaze which seems to reveal her resolute will. In contrast to the subtle smile on Seo Jae Won’s face, the text that reads, “I will make sure you experience this hell the same way,” hints at her desire for revenge.

jang-nara-poster.jpeg

The second poster depicts Seo Jae Won lying on a bed while gazing somewhere with glaring eyes. The black-and-white contrast between the white bed sheets and Seo Jae Won’s black outfit creates unique vibes. In addition, the text that reads, “I can’t trust anyone anymore,” shows the frustration and despair that Seo Jae Won is feeling.

jang-nara-poster2.jpeg

“My Happy End” will premiere on December 30 at 9:10 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628718wpp/jang-nara-vows-revenge-in-posters-for-upcoming-drama-with-son-ho-jun

• Like 1
  • Love 1

by lo_ve, November 27, 2023
3 1

The upcoming TV Chosun K-drama My Happy End starring  Jang Na Ra and Son Ho Jun will officially premiere this December.

On November 27, TV Chosun released the main posters for My Happy End. It was also confirmed that the K-drama will premiere on December 30 at 9:10 PM KST. 

My Happy End will be led by Jang Na Ra, Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun, Lee Ki Taek, Kim Hong Pa, and Park Ho San

The upcoming K-drama will be produced by High Ground and IN Culture. It will be the collaboration work of director Jo Soo Won (Today's Webtoon, Doctor John, and Thirty But Seventeen) and writer Park Sun Hee (Drama Special Season 9: Miss Kim's Mystery). 

In the released poster, Jang Na Ra who plays the role of Seo Jae Won is showcased as a successful self-made CEO and an influencer to a popular furniture brand. While in the poster, Seo Jae Won is pulling off a subtle smile, it contradicts the caption of the poster stating, "I will make sure you will also experience hell like me," hinting at her plan for revenge.

jQXrgO_2f.jpg

My Happy End will tell the story of a woman who strived hard to be successful and then faced a shocking truth because of the betrayal from people she thought she could trust. The K-drama will raise the topic of what true happiness is. 

The production team of the upcoming K-drama shared, "Please look forward to Jang Na Ra's explosive performance in My Happy End, which will open a new horizon for high-quality well-made genres."

My Happy End will air its first episode on December 30 at 9:10 PM KST. The series will be part of TV Chosun's weekend K-dramas.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-na-ra-and-son-ho-jun-s-reunion-k-drama-my-happy-end-confirmed-to-premiere-next-month

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20231128200827_Jang-Nara.jpg?s=900x600&eJang Nara Is A CEO And Influencer Betrayed By Those She Trusted Most In “My Happy Ending”

Nov 28, 2023
by E. Cha

Jang Nara has shared her thoughts on her upcoming drama “My Happy Ending”!

“My Happy Ending” is a psychological thriller about a woman who faces a shocking truth after being betrayed by those she trusted. Jang Nara will star as the fiercely ambitious Seo Jae Won, who has been passionately chasing success after enduring an unfortunate childhood.

Although Seo Jae Won achieved her dreams after years of hard work stained with blood, sweat, and tears, her seemingly perfect life begins to fall apart after the hidden secrets of those around her—her supportive husband, father, and trusty colleagues—come to light one by one.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Jang Nara makes the picture-perfect career woman as the stylish Seo Jae Won, who is both the self-made CEO of a successful furniture company and a popular influencer with over a million followers.

Whether introducing a new product to reporters or listening the opinions of the employees at her store, Seo Jae Won is passionate and industrious. In order to save time on her way to work, the busy Seo Jae Won forgoes her high heels—which she carries in one hand—in favor of sneakers, which speed up her commute.

Jang-Nara-2.jpg

Spoiler

Jang-Nara-3.jpg

Explaining why she chose to star in “My Happy Ending,” Jang Nara recalled, “At first, I received the script for about half of the entire drama. From an acting perspective, I thought it would be a major learning experience, and I was also really curious to find out what happened next in the story. What would Seo Jae Won do when she faced danger in her everyday life and could no longer trust the people she had trusted the most? And what kind of acting performance would I be able to give? I became curious and intrigued to find out.”

As for her character in the drama, Jang Nara shared, “I both pitied and loved the way Seo Jae Won is constantly endeavoring to survive. When I was acting, I put my focus on Seo Jae Won’s desperation to survive, even though she may seem weak and overpowered by her situation and the people around her.”

The actress continued, “Personally, I absolutely love the [psychological thriller] genre. What I worked hardest on was portraying Seo Jae Won, maintaining the suspense of the story, and depicting my character’s emotions.”

Jang-Nara-4.jpg

Meanwhile, the drama’s production team heaped praise on Jang Nara, commenting, “The way Jang Nara completely disappears into her character is amazing, and she’s flawlessly pulling off the role of Seo Jae Won in ‘My Happy Ending.’ She’s an actress whose focus is unparalleled.”

“Please look forward to the acting transformation of Jang Nara, who will lead ‘My Happy Ending’ with her deep and rich acting, as well as her unrivaled ability to pull off her character.”

Spoiler

Jang-Nara-5.jpg

“My Happy Ending” premieres on December 30 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629037wpp/jang-nara-is-a-ceo-and-influencer-betrayed-by-those-she-trusted-most-in-my-happy-ending

• Like 1
  • Love 1

News bites: November 28, 2023

by tccolb

jQXrgO_2f.jpg

Showcasing a beautifully moody Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond) who vows for revenge, new posters have dropped for TV Chosun’s upcoming My Happy Ending (previously My Happy End). The mystery-thriller also stars Sohn Ho-joon (The First Responders 2), So Yi-hyun (Red Shoes), and Lee Ki-taek (Perfect Shot), and will be coming to our screens on December 30 next month. [Sports Kyunghyang]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/11/news-bites-november-28-2023/

• Like 1
  • Love 1

12+ New K-Dramas To Check Out In December 2023

Nov 30, 2023
by D. Kim

Believe it or not, it’s already the final month of the year! This holiday season, cozy up indoors while watching various new K-dramas with your loved ones.

Here are new K-dramas to check out in December:

My Happy Ending

my-happy-end.jpg

Cast: Jang Nara, Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun, Lee Ki Taek, Kim Hong Fa, Park Ho San, Kim Myung Soo, etc.

Premiere Date: December 30

Broadcast Details: Saturdays and Sundays at 9:10 p.m. KST on TV Chosun, available on Viki

“My Happy Ending” is a psychological thriller about a woman who faces a shocking truth after being betrayed by those she trusted. Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara) achieved her dreams after years of hard work stained with blood, sweat, and tears, but her seemingly perfect life begins to fall apart after hidden secrets of those around her—her supportive husband, father, and trusty colleagues—come to light one by one.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1628769wpp/12-new-k-dramas-to-check-out-in-december-2023

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler

Jang Nara Can No Longer Trust Her Loved Ones Including Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun, And More In “My Happy Ending” Posters

Jang Nara Can No Longer Trust Her Loved Ones Including Son Ho Jun, So Yi Hyun, And More In “My Happy Ending” Posters

TV Chosun’s upcoming drama “My Happy Ending” has unveiled new character posters!

“My Happy End” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara), who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young who gets swept up in her intense desires. The two actors boasted perfect chemistry as a married couple in the drama “Go Back Couple” in 2017 and received lots of love from viewers.

Jang Nara stars as Seo Jae Won, a self-made CEO of the home furniture brand Drev and an influencer with over a million followers. In her individual character poster, she appears to be shocked and saddened by the secrets and betrayal of the people she greatly trusted. With powerful charisma and a complicated gaze, Seo Jae Won’s poster reads, “Just wait and see. I’ll make you all feel this hell the same way.”

jang-nara-.jpeg

Son Ho Jun transforms into Heo Soon Young, a man who puts his family foremost in life as a loving father to his daughter and devoted husband to his wife Seo Jae Won.

The text on his poster reads, “It’s okay to let go a little if you’re having a hard time. I’ll help,” showcasing his affection and sincerity.

son-ho-jun.jpeg

So Yi Hyun plays Kwon Yoon Jin, who entered an arts university at the same time as Seo Jae Won and is now an assistant professor at an arts university. The text on her poster reads, “Thanks so much, Jae Won. You know, right? I only have you,” making viewers curious about their relationship.

so-yi-hyun.jpeg

Lee Ki Taek plays Yoon Tae Oh, the head of Drev’s design team who also goes by his English name of Theo Harris. The poster on his text reads, “Don’t worry. Even if you get the wrong answer, I won’t turn my back.”

Spoiler

lee-ki-taek.jpeg

Kim Hong Fa takes on the role of Seo Chang Seok, Seo Jae Won’s stepfather who loves his daughter more than anyone else. His text, “Jae Won. Are you alright now? There’s nothing wrong, right?” shows his concern for his daughter.

Spoiler

kim-hong-pa.jpeg

Park Ho San stars as Nam Tae Joo, a former homicide detective and current insurance inspector. With a gaze full of ambition, the text on his poster reads, “What is the offer you’re willing to make me?”

Spoiler

park-ho-san-1.jpeg

Finally, the group poster has the five characters Heo Soon Young, Kwon Yoon Jin, Yoon Tae Oh, Seo Chang Seok, and Nam Tae Joo looking at Seo Jae Won, who is reflected within a mirror, with different gazes. The text, “Now, no one can be trusted,” previews Seo Jae Won’s suspicions.

Spoiler

my-happy-ending.jpeg

“My Happy Ending” is set to premiere in December 30 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1629932wpp/jang-nara-can-no-longer-trust-her-loved-ones-including-son-ho-jun-so-yi-hyun-and-more-in-my-happy-ending-posters

• Like 1
  • Love 1

by Lily Alice, December 4, 2023
10 3

The upcoming TV Chosun drama My Happy End has unveiled a group and character posters featuring Jang Na RaSon Ho JunSo Yi HyunLee Ki TaekKim Hong Pa, and Park Ho San

My Happy End is a psychological thriller that revolves around Seo Jae Won, the CEO of a successful furniture company. From a successful career to a perfect family, Jae Won has everything a woman can ever dream of. But, her seemingly perfect life takes a turn when she realizes she was betrayed by people she trusted and discovers secrets that turn her life upside down. 

Jang Na Ra, who plays Seo Jae Won, the CEO of the furniture brand Drev and an influential figure, harbors revenge, saying, "Just wait and see. I'll make you all feel this hell too."

60pN40_2f.png

Son Ho Jun plays Heo Soon Young, Jae Won's devoted husband, who prioritizes family above everything else. His sincerity shines through, especially when he comforts his wife, saying, "If you're having a hard time, you can let go. I'll help you." 

qYO38Q_2f.png

So Yi Hyun, who plays Kwon Yun Jin, Seo Jae Won's college mate and an assistant professor at an art school, exudes sophistication. Shocked by the dazzling life Seo Jae Won leads, Kwon Yun Jin adds curiosity, saying, "Thank you so much, Jae Won. You know, you're the only one I have," adding an air of mystery about their past. 

Spoiler

2wO5gd_2f.png

Lee Ki Taek, playing Yoon Teo, the head of the design team at Drev, who goes by his English name Theo Harris, captivates with his sorrow-filled eyes and a smile that expresses sadness. The text on his poster reads, "Don't worry. Even if you get the wrong answer, I won't turn my back on you." 

Spoiler

RBAbrP_2f.png

Kim Hong Pa, as Seo Jae Won's stepfather Seo Chang Seok, who loves his daughter more than anyone else, exudes warmth. The text on his poster conveys his affection for his daughter, "Jae Won, are you okay now? Nothing happened, right?"  

Spoiler

jQX388_2f.png

Park Ho San, taking on the role of Nam Tae Joo, a detective turned insurance investigator, creates a sense of suspicion with his confident and desire-filled gaze. He asks, "What proposal do you have for me?"

Spoiler

E5lNrp_2f.png

The group poster showcases the mirrored reflection of Seo Jae Won, surrounded by other characters, intensifying the mystery. The text reads, "I can't trust anyone anymore," hinting at Seo Jae Won's inner turmoil, heightening anticipation for the gripping thriller.

RBAbER_2f.jpg

My Happy End is scheduled to premiere on December 30.

https://mydramalist.com/article/jang-na-ra-vows-to-get-revenge-in-my-happy-end

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun Are A Loving Family In “My Happy Ending”

Dec 6, 2023
by S. Nam

TV Chosun’s upcoming drama “My Happy Ending” has unveiled new stills ahead of the premiere!

“My Happy Ending” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara), who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young, a freelance designer and industrial design professor who gets swept up in his wife’s intense desires.

Marking their first reunion on the small screen as a couple in six years since “Go Back Couple” in 2017, Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun preview great chemistry for their upcoming drama.

The newly released stills capture the lovey-dovey couple hugging. After finishing their breakfast together, Seo Jae Won and Heo Soon Young share an affectionate hug before Seo Jae Won gets ready to leave for work. Smiling at their daughter Heo Ah Rin (Choi So Yool), the three create a picture-perfect family.

son-ho-jun-jang-nara-3-.jpg son-ho-jun-jang-nara-3.jpg

Regarding working together again, Jang Nara shared, “I was extremely grateful that actor Son Ho Jun will be acting as an anchor by taking on the difficult role. I felt relieved that Son Ho Jun will be working with me, and while working together, I got the thought, ‘As expected—this is great.’ Like before, the way he thought over things even more maturely and sincerely in ‘My Happy Ending’ was really impressive.”

Son Ho Jun similarly shared, “When Jang Nara said she would be [participating] in the drama, I could take on the role of Soon Young without hesitation.” He continued, “I once again felt, ‘As expected, she’s great! I want to work with her again next time,’ while filming together with Jang Nara again.”

Spoiler

son-ho-jun-jang-nara-1-1.jpg

son-ho-jun-jang-nara-2-.jpg

The production team also praised Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun’s teamwork, adding, “Please keep watch to see what will cause the sweet everyday lives of couple Seo Jae Won and Heo Soon Young, who were happier than anyone else, to change completely as well as the extreme changes and future of the happy couple.”

“My Happy Ending” is set to premiere in December 30 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630359wpp/jang-nara-and-son-ho-jun-are-a-loving-family-in-my-happy-ending

• Like 2
  • Love 1

News bites: December 5, 2023

by tccolb

RBAbER_2f.jpg

TV Chosun came out with a slew of posters as well, showcasing the mystery-thriller’s main six players. Starring Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond), Sohn Ho-joon (The First Responders 2), So Yi-hyun (Red Shoes), Lee Ki-taek (Perfect Shot), Kim Hong-pa (Shadow Detective 2), and Park Ho-san, the series premieres on December 30. [Newsen]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-5-2023/

• Love 1

Watch: Jang Nara Realizes She Can Trust No One Including Her Family In “My Happy Ending” Teaser

Watch: Jang Nara Realizes She Can Trust No One Including Her Family In “My Happy Ending” Teaser

TV Chosun’s upcoming drama “My Happy Ending” has released a new teaser!

“My Happy Ending” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara), who is obsessed with and chases after success as she had an unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions. Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young, a freelance designer and industrial design professor who gets swept up in his wife’s intense desires.

The teaser clip begins with an interview of Seo Jae Won, the successful CEO of a household furniture brand and an influencer with a million followers. Seo Jae Won says, “It was my family, colleagues, and friends that became the motivation of my life,” as heartwarming memories of her busy yet happy daily life appear on screen.

However, the warm atmosphere quickly turns cold when Seo Jae Won says, “When you least expected it, you become unable to trust anyone.” The window shatters and Seo Jae Won is being chased by someone, who follows her with a hammer in one hand. The text that appears on screen reads, “Someone is trying to kill me,” creating eerie vibes.

Watch the full teaser below:

“My Happy Ending” is set to premiere in December 30 and will be available on Viki!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1630719wpp/watch-jang-nara-realizes-she-can-trust-no-one-including-her-family-in-my-happy-ending-teaser

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Son Ho Jun Is Choi So Yul’s Doting Father In “My Happy Ending”

Dec 13, 2023
by E. Ezeji

Tv Chosun’s upcoming drama “My Happy Ending” has shared brand-new stills of Son Ho Jun!

“My Happy Ending” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara), who is obsessed with and chases after success following her unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions.

Son Ho Jun will play the role of Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young, a freelance designer and industrial design professor who gets swept up in his wife’s intense desires. Heo Soon Young is a warm and easygoing individual who rarely loses his temper. He is a devoted husband to Seo Jae Won and a doting father to his daughter Heo Ah Rin (Choi So Yul), and he prioritizes his family above all else.

The newly released stills depict doting dad Heo Soon Young spending time with his daughter Heo Ah Rin. In the first photo, both Heo Soon Young and his daughter hold a finger to their lips in a shushing motion, as if making a secret promise to one another.

In the next photo, a smiling Heo Soon Young appears pleasantly surprised and moved by his daughter’s words.

my-happy-ending-1-1.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631412wpp/son-ho-jun-is-choi-so-yuls-doting-father-in-my-happy-ending

• Like 2

News bites: December 12, 2023

by tccolb

68fb8c94-ae20-4725-af1b-dfc8334d0005.jpg

In the meantime, a new teaser has dropped for TV Chosun’s My Happy Ending, showcasing our heroine Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond) as she discovers the real truth about her family and friends. The psychological thriller is also headlined by Sohn Ho-joon (The First Responders 2) and will be premiering on December 30. [MBC]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-12-2023/

• Like 1

Jang Nara And Lee Ki Taek Are Co-Workers With A Mysterious Bond In “My Happy Ending”

Dec 14, 2023
by S. Nam

TV Chosun’s upcoming drama “My Happy Ending” has unveiled new stills of Jang Nara and Lee Ki Taek!

“My Happy Ending” tells the story of a woman named Seo Jae Won (Jang Nara), who is obsessed with and chases after success following her unfortunate childhood, trying to escape from her unhealthy desires and obsessions.

Jang Nara stars as Seo Jae Won, a self-made CEO of the home furniture brand Drev and an influencer with over a million followers. Lee Ki Taek plays Yoon Tae Oh, the head of Drev’s design team who also goes by his English name of Theo Harris.

The newly released stills depict Seo Jae Won and Yoon Tae Oh working together to make a canvas at a studio. Yoon Tae Oh hands Seo Jae Won an apron for work, and the two put on the aprons to get to work, showcasing teamwork while laying out the canvas cloth and making a frame.

jang-nara-11.jpeg

Spoiler

lee-ki-taek-1-1.jpeg

lee-ki-taek-jang-nara-1.jpeg

jang-nara-lee-ki-taek-2.jpeg

Although Seo Jae Won works with a calm and serious expression, Yoon Tae Oh wears a mysterious smile that is difficult to read as he focuses his attention on Seo Jae Won, raising questions about the strange tension between the two.

jang-nara-lee-ki-taek-3.jpeg

Spoiler

jang-nara-5.jpeg

lee-ki-taek-1.jpeg

Jang Nara remarked, “Actor Lee Ki Taek is like a field of white snow. I felt that he worked hard to gradually add his charms to Yoon Tae Oh.” Lee Ki Taek shared, “Jang Nara, who is a seasoned [actress] and has great acting experience, shared lots of good words by adding her personal experience. I worked hard to learn a lot while watching her by her side.”

The production team shared, “Jang Nara and Lee Ki Taek are dutiful actors who did not spare their efforts in dramatizing the important aspect of ‘My Happy Ending’ being a psychological thriller,” asking viewers to anticipate Jang Nara and Lee Ki Taek’s dual-natured charms.

“My Happy Ending” is set to premiere on December 30 and will be available on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1631790wpp/jang-nara-and-lee-ki-taek-are-co-workers-with-a-mysterious-bond-in-my-happy-ending

• Like 2

News bites: December 16, 2023

by tccolb

Speaking of revenge, TV Chosun released an evocative special teaser for My Happy Ending, where Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond) must face a dark turn and betrayal in her life with Sohn Ho-joon (The First Responders 2). The psychological thriller premieres this month on December 30, with production led by PD Jo Soo-won (Today’s Webtoon, Thirty But Seventeen) and writer Baek Sun-hee. [MBC]

563b1a6a-d424-4db8-80d9-4ac81ac7188c.jpg

1894c10a-27c2-4f3b-81e5-cc75c72eabbb.jpg

Spoiler

957f4c54-559c-4341-9e6c-5a977ed3b98f.jpg

e0d33c2e-cce6-4cdf-8fc4-786238b27525.jpg

5cb3fc8a-7307-46d0-a4da-b19265f795a3.jpg

72d120e6-8c78-4876-b195-ee86e97bca97.jpg

5458cff4-bc8d-4315-9d26-cd85ca36d95d.jpg

f35abfcd-cea6-4ab4-afee-9fe65c5dcfe7.jpg

571e4f2d-b2f1-48af-b7cf-c6680ee195b2.jpg

7ad0c42a-2454-442d-ab8f-26c07142844d.jpg

9eb7adbd-51b0-476e-9ea1-aa9b751f576b.jpg

b59ebabe-9655-4c83-8ca1-a1aa68d236fb.jpg

690d72a4-69cd-4e0c-aa75-f3b8ac7ffc3b.jpg

8e5652c4-f309-4bab-82f5-8b7b19d2395a.jpg

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-16-2023/

• Like 1

News bites: December 19, 2023

by tccolb

news-p.v1.20231219.3a8a348b0de84c1f954bf

The promos continue for TV Chosun’s My Happy Ending with a new batch of stills, showcasing our heroine Jang Nara (Family: The Unbreakable Bond) in a tense first meeting with Park Ho-san (Maestra). With PD Jo Soo-won (Today’s Webtoon, Thirty But Seventeen) at the helm and scripts by Baek Sun-hee, the psychological thriller releases later this month on December 30. [Sports Kyunghyang]

https://www.dramabeans.com/2023/12/news-bites-december-19-2023/

• Love 1

• larus changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Jang Na Ra & Son Ho Jun- Premieres on December 30

Jang Nara And Son Ho Jun’s Picture-Perfect Marriage Is Too Good To Be True In “My Happy Ending”

Jang Nara And Son Ho Jun’s Picture-Perfect Marriage Is Too Good To Be True In “My Happy Ending”

TV Chosun’s upcoming drama “My Happy Ending” has shared a glimpse of Jang Nara and Son Ho Jun’s seemingly picture-perfect family!

“My Happy Ending” is a psychological thriller about a woman who faces a shocking truth after being betrayed by those she trusted. Jang Nara will star as the fiercely ambitious Seo Jae Won, a self-made furniture company CEO and influencer who has been passionately chasing success after enduring an unfortunate childhood. Son Ho Jun will star as Seo Jae Won’s husband Heo Soon Young, who is both a freelance designer and an industrial design professor. 

Although Seo Jae Won achieved her dreams after years of hard work stained with blood, sweat, and tears, her seemingly perfect life begins to fall apart after the hidden secrets of those around her—her supportive husband, father, and trusty colleagues—come to light one by one.

In newly released stills from the upcoming drama, Seo Jae Won and Heo Soon Young get ready to send their adorable daughter Heo Ah Rin (Choi So Yul) to kindergarten in the morning. In an attempt to dress up like her stylish mother, Heo Ah Rin has donned a trenchcoat and sunglasses—and her loving parents can’t help but melt at the sight of their cute daughter.

However, the “My Happy Ending” production team warned, “Please keep a close eye on the everyday life of this ‘lovely family,’ who seems so excessively happy that it almost makes you nervous.”

My-Happy-Ending-6.jpgMy-Happy-Ending-2-1.jpg

“My Happy Ending” premieres on December 30 at 9:10 p.m. KST and will be available with subtitles on Viki.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1633728wpp/jang-nara-and-son-ho-juns-picture-perfect-marriage-is-too-good-to-be-true-in-my-happy-ending

• Love 1