[Drama 2023-2024] Tumbling Family - 우당탕탕 패밀리 - Mon to Fri 9:00 @ KST

0ly40

It looks like we're about to see Eun Sung and Sun Woo become ride or die partners in their relationship. It's them against Ed Williams hatred and Ha Young's desperation.

Please please please let the reunification of our previously married happen AFTER Jung A finds out what her sister did. I know she'll probably find out right before her sister "was going to tell her today but she already found out" but I can hope.

Sun Joo's character is too immature to be her big age.

7 hours ago, mirandanator said:

It looks like we're about to see Eun Sung and Sun Woo become ride or die partners in their relationship. It's them against Ed Williams hatred and Ha Young's desperation.

Please please please let the reunification of our previously married happen AFTER Jung A finds out what her sister did. I know she'll probably find out right before her sister "was going to tell her today but she already found out" but I can hope.

Sun Joo's character is too immature to be her big age.

I hope the reunification happens soon. We're already 50+ episodes. The two families are suppose to be bickering in-laws, so I should expect the main couple to be married soon. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, kboramint said:

I hope the reunification happens soon. We're already 50+ episodes. The two families are suppose to be bickering in-laws, so I should expect the main couple to be married soon. 

I think we're getting there - they basically confessed their love in today's episode.

I can see how the brothers will already butt heads - Ha Young, and the sisters over Min Guk. Maybe the moms will stay friends, but there's still that accusation of an affair!

• Like 1

So... Yoo Dong-Yoo divorced his first wife because he cheated on her? He then married his mistress which gave birth to Eun-Sung?  

When is Eun-Sung going to find out she's a half-sibling? When is Sun-Woo and Sun-Joo going to find out they have long lost half siblings.  

19 hours ago, kboramint said:

So... Yoo Dong-Yoo divorced his first wife because he cheated on her? He then married his mistress which gave birth to Eun-Sung?  

When is Eun-Sung going to find out she's a half-sibling? When is Sun-Woo and Sun-Joo going to find out they have long lost half siblings.  

Jung Ae thought they were cheating but we don't have the whole story yet. We do know that Jung Ae blames Ko Chun Young for her father's death.

• Like 1

Humm the situation is just too weird, I still didn't understand why JA couldn't take her children with her even partially. 

I don't side with anyone but called a woman we just know as mother or mom it's just weird.

I hope a good mature reconciliation but I don't think we get here anytime soon, probably around EP 110.

So now the eldest girl will want to live with her birth mom??  Because she feel wronged lol

I suppose the lead couple will know the truth soon, but I don't think they will married now probably around the ending or even in the last episode. I suppose they will break up but return together for fighting for their couple.

• Like 1