[Drama 2023-2024] Elegant Empire - 우아한 제국 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

55 minutes ago, kboramint said:

WHAT? They killed off the Third Male Lead and didn't give him a chance to speak to Jackie? 

The writer didn’t use his noddles 
All these old people recovered , when come to him the writer kill him :w00t:

FvjsrPG.gif

• Sad 1
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

So Episode 102 ...

So the writers offed CEO Na :huh: ... we'll come back to that

So after waiting 102 episodes we finally got some actual "revenge-daily" worth revenge.  JT strolling into KY's office with her lawyer and reclaiming her investment with that snarky smile and her sassy ..."Hey Babe" 

standing ovation applause GIF

More revenge than we've seen from JK thus far ... give that snarky sassy JT a revenge drama of her own B)

So KY showed up at Puppy Oppa's again, with his Mom and the police in tow ... they took Soo-A this time ... the police actually acted like police this time too

Speaking of police, why are they so incompetent in dailies??? JK&Puppy Oppa submit actual video evidence and its dismissed out right as "deepfake" while KY submits an actual deepfake and its considered legit.  Add to it the nonsensical press - they're sleuths one moment and lemmings the next. - the writing for this daily is atrocious x 10

No Uncle + Oh Na Hee this episode :tears:

The jailed Assemblyman keeps asking Top Knot Ahjumma for a divorce and she keeps rejecting him ... she still -BY FAR - is the best written/acted character in this drama.

So back to CEO Na ... after being in a coma for 20 episodes, 1 of 2 things has happened ... 1) the writers pretty much forgot about the character and with only 3 episodes left decided to just off him -OR- 2) we have yet another faked death, CEO Na has woken up ( POWER TO THE KDRAMA IVB) ) and working with either JK or Puppy Oppa is planning for the final sneak attack on KY

I give it 49% vs 51% 

And a pretty crap cliffhanger when the preview shows JT clearly didn't shoot him ... what a wasted opportunity ... we should've gotten another "hey babe/snarky smile" moment then ...

gun shoot GIF

... ah, what could've been :rolleyes:

• LOL 4

On 1/17/2024 at 12:12 AM, Ameera Ali said:

The writer didn’t use his noddles 
All these old people recovered , when come to him the writer kill him :w00t:

The kdrama IV did not work @LeftCoastOppa. That fall was from 10th floor? 

Shoot JT shoot, you can do it, KY or JK? Who cares? , I want to see the ending….

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I am so confused. Why are they all in jail? What's happening here?

Who knows every two days , the police drag them to jail :D

Kidnapping the chairman 

kidnapping the child 

etc 

someone need to feed them tufo so they stop returning :joy:

IMG-8300.jpg

• LOL 5

11 hours ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I am so confused. Why are they all in jail? What's happening here?

the logic of the drama flew out many many episodes ago (which is why I dropped it). am very sure there is no real answer to why they are in jail. just some weird illogical stuff. :lol::lol:

am still trying to figure out how @LeftCoastOppa hung on by himself to watch this drama when all of us dropped out. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

still trying to figure out how @LeftCoastOppa hung on by himself to watch this drama when all of us dropped out. 

Because I refused to believe that they would keep Bit Na unfailingly devoted to Puppy Oppa for 80 episodes and just end it with him being her brother (which they have) - her unrequited love for him was more romantically entertaining than the nothing-burger between our supposed leads.

After that, the drama was already well into a death spiral - logic/story wise - and the one thing that made the slow motion train wreck bearable was the Uncle + Oh Na Hee flicker of light.

2 episodes left, but no ending no matter how good will save this daily from its fate ... this - BY FAR - is the worst daily I've watched ( that I actually completed that is ):rolleyes:

So todays episode ...

The only interesting thing ... Uncle provided Oh Na Hee heartfelt consolation ... and called her pretty! :love:

d&d kiss GIF by Hyper RPG

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

2 episodes left, but no ending no matter how good will save this daily from its fate ... this - BY FAR - is the worst daily I've watched

Nothing tops Woman In A Veil for me. Or Man In A Veil... there are few dailies I've disliked aside from those two. (I didn't watch Love Twist or A Place In The Sun- started the latter though.) Wouldn't touch them with a 10-meter pole. :unamused: I couldn't even handle this one and dropped it early. Stayed here to lightly moderate and watch everyone else's reactions/recaps. And ratings.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

35 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Nothing tops Woman In A Veil for me. Or Man In A Veil... there are few dailies I've disliked aside from those two. (I didn't watch Love Twist or A Place In The Sun- started the latter though.) Wouldn't touch them with a 10-meter pole. :unamused: I couldn't even handle this one and dropped it early. Stayed here to lightly moderate and watch everyone else's reactions/recaps. And ratings.

- Never watched Woman In A Veil

- Never watched Man In A Veil

... and my world has been made brighter thereby :lol:

I did like A Place In The Sun - it wasn't great. The little boy was not good, and the friend/savior turned spurned wife, turned psycho, turned mentally recovered restaurant worker was a bit hard to swallow ... otherwise I enjoyed watching it.

• LOL 2

25 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

- Never watched Woman In A Veil

- Never watched Man In A Veil

... and my world has been made brighter thereby :lol:

Me I watch both clearly I don’t learn my lesson first time 

:joy:

waiting for someone to come up with  MIL in A veil to complete set   

:hwaiting2:

• LOL 4