[Mainland Chinese Drama 2024] In Blossom 花间令

SC2019

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Visuals look so good! How's the drama so far?

Im not a fan of body-swap trope and I liked the first actress and her chemistry with the ML too.

But there is a pretty good mix of mystery, romance and suspense.  The characters are smart and likeable.

Finally, PY realized that Zhu is his wife. Young Master Zhue is friendzoned. 

Im glad  it all got resolved quickly.

In Blossom Livestream

:D

one of my fav scenes..

GJLAmTiboAADx0W?format=jpg&name=small

The Lantern Festival case

Spoiler

The Ripple organization is very powerful. 

They killed the Leader of Relief Hall with the stamp pad, that was smart.

• Awesome 1

I haven't started this one yet.

My plate is full at the moment with Shenli and QoT, mainly.

I'm glad most of you guys have a positive response watching this drama.

I'm so rooting for the ML.

I love how cool he looks.

• Like 2

the romance between PY and Zhi is now quite lovely and funny. 

Of course now their investigation of the Academy case is running smoothly.

Pan is more smiling and it is the first time I've seen that the actor have dimples. :D

The ribbon scene was beautiful.

1wEL0d_3m.jpg

wow....Zhuo and his cool and threatening face...:approves:

I like their special relationship and their calm talks ..:wub:

rNEOYy_3f.jpg

The Academy case

I felt sorry for Shan Yan..but it seems that beside his brother there is another victim.

The actor (Shan Yan) is very handsome. 

Overall the supporting actors are doing a great job in this drama. 

Mr. Sun was the spy in the Silver Terrace but it is still a mystery who is the spy in the Magistrate's office. 

Good development for the second couple. Although the riverside scene was unexpected and a little rushed.

Jiang was so stunned when he saw XS in the ''lantern'' dress. 😀

we got the first kiss...nice...

2w7XOR_3s.jpg

• Love 1

This is good! I haven’t watched a crime-busting drama I enjoyed in a while. 

I think I am enjoying it also cos of the leads - FL I’ve seen in one other show but it’s my first time watching the ML. Never heard of him but he’s definitely period drama ML material. And perhaps also makes an excellent villain - easy for him to turn convincingly evil. :lol:

@rocher22 @MayanEcho hi!!

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, rocat said:

Never heard of him but he’s definitely period drama ML material.

I've only seen pics of him now, but he's one of those who is very good-looking in costumes 🙂 He's also currently in the news, and his agency issued statement of suing those who are spreading malicious accusations against him.

This drama is also in my to-watch list, just need the time to do the binge watching. 😁

• Wiggle 1

31 minutes ago, rocat said:

And perhaps also makes an excellent villain - easy for him to turn convincingly evil

Spon on). Previously he (among others) did a number of "villain" and "semi-bad boy" roles). But he is usually the type of villain you can't hate even if you try hard)). A pitiful one). 

20 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

He's also currently in the news, and his agency issued statement of suing those who are spreading malicious accusations against him.

Ohh, wow. Haven't seen anything in the "English" segment re the matter. Could you share what happened?

• Wiggle 1

43 minutes ago, leo2020 said:

Ohh, wow. Haven't seen anything in the "English" segment re the matter. Could you share what happened?

This passed by my FB an hour ago:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/kPR82USLnbUybVQ1/?mibextid=xfxF2i

Spoiler

"On the 25th of March, #LiuXueyi Studio issued a solemn statement in response to recent online rumors about his "tax evasion" and other controversies: 

STATEMENT: (Translated Version of the Context)

Recently, suspected slanderous and insulting remarks against Mr. Liu Xueyi have continued to appear on the Internet, including but not limited to "tax evasion"; some subjects have even used malicious P-pictures to slander Mr. Liu Xueyi, aiming to maliciously guide negative public opinion against Mr. Liu Xueyi. , causing subjects who do not know the truth to misunderstand and question Mr. Liu Xueyi. In order to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of Mr. Liu Xueyi and avoid the continuous dissemination of suspected infringing content, our studio declares as follows:

1. Mr. Liu Xueyi has paid taxes in accordance with the law from the beginning, and there has been no "tax evasion". Relevant entities have published "tax evasion" and other defamatory, insulting remarks and malicious photos against Mr. Liu Xueyi, which is suspected of being illegal and has seriously damaged Mr. Liu Xueyi's legitimate rights and interests. He should be punished in accordance with the "Criminal Law of the People's Republic of China" and the "Public Security Administration Punishment Law of the People's Republic of China". 》"Civil Code of the People's Republic of China" and bear corresponding legal responsibilities big.

2. The studio warns relevant entities to immediately delete the allegedly infringing content to avoid further damage.

3. In response to this malicious infringement incident, our studio has fully entrusted a law firm to handle it. We have completed evidence collection for the allegedly infringing content on the Internet, and will take measures including but not limited to civil litigation, administrative reports, and criminal complaints depending on the specific circumstances. We will further pursue accountability through other means and will never tolerate it. The Internet is not illegal. The studio would like to remind everyone: There is a lot of information on the Internet. Do not believe in infringing remarks published by entities with ulterior motives. If this leads to the publication of content that damages the legitimate rights and interests of others, it may lead to your own legal liability.

Film and Television Culture Worker
Yongkang Liu Xueyi Film and Television Culture
Studio March 25, 2024

CTTO: @SINA entertainment/#LiuXueyi Studio"

It's more or less the denial of his studio against the rumours that he's committed tax evasion. How sad that because he's doing well and gaining popularity, he's now earned haters too.

We all know that in C-ent, anyone proven to be a tax evader means cancellation, no ifs and buts. 

• Shocked 2

2 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

We all know that in C-ent, anyone proven to be a tax evader means cancellation, no ifs and buts. 

Hooray to the agency for standing strong and defending their actor's rights:)

• Wiggle 2

Hello peeps! Long time no see everyone! 

LXY is so hot in this drama! Loved his sexy bald character in Blood of Youth! 

Hoping to have time to start a drama...I haven't touched one for almost a year now I think...

The scenes in the Master Zhou's hideout...

Jiang & his father, that was so emotional...

it was spectacular when Master Zhou pushed PY out of the room. Thats how he saved the Magistrate. 

Spoiler

Master Zhou was just a pawn. The real Boss is someone else...I dont think it is Madam Qing...the Princess...?

:wub:

GJXeDYdbcAET8cO?format=jpg&name=small

Another great story behind the Heavenly Master Case.

Spoiler

the remaining four victims are the girls from the Flower House.

and Lady Qing wants to find out their killer.  

GJr6KEga0AAwXaX?format=jpg&name=small

The story moves to the capital. 

Zhu's brother, PY's father, the princess and the new character Mr. Sun are also there. 

yay...my couple is so sweet...:D

WP3gQl_3m.jpg

bd575b8a24494555f87880bdcf2cacdb.jpg

• SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] In Blossom 花间令, premierred March 15, starring Ju Jing Yi & Liu Xue Yi

The screenwriter turned Jiang into a bad guy so I guess there wont be a happy ending for my couple.

Spoiler

Jiang killed that innocent man. The man's son was also in the carriage and he saw everything. 

Jiang & XS bed scene...:wub:  but the morning scene was pretty realistic for a c-drama.

Oh, the second couple have a vlog together...:D

On 3/30/2024 at 4:57 PM, rocher22 said:

The screenwriter turned Jiang into a bad guy so I guess there wont be a happy ending for my couple.

Spoiler

You were absolutely right :(

Hi everyone, just finished the drama. 

So I wonder 

Spoiler

who is the N 1?!