[Drama 2023] A Secret Woman / Woman in the Veil - 비밀의 여자 - Mon to Fri @ 7:50 KST

0ly40

2 hours ago, maribella said:

They forgot she existed. Dailies do that. 
I think once they remembered ' It's past your bedtime when ....'

Well we know it's the lawyer brother who found them.

I knew it, JAR will try to kill the old man. I like his loyalty to GW.

I am rather disappointed they didn't make GW at least amnesiac. At least she can give the idiot goldfish reactions and we can sympathise with her. But no, it was up to auntie MJ to tell off SR. She's almost catatonic.

Ju hopes of claiming & bring down YJ Group will not be an easy task as the old man has full

control of the company and I'm sure he has a separate will written and kept hidden somewhere

only his loyal lawyer would know. For all we know, his beloved daughter in law, GW & grand-daughter might inherited a chunck of his properties and leaves nothing to YJ.

The scenes where SR slapped herself in front of GW reminds me of the RickRoll'D in Man In Veil.

I find most of the dailies scenes are so similar :mrgreen:

I wanted to slap GW so much when she could not convince her mother that she is the real

GW....all she could do is stand there & whine like a dumbo.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

wanted to slap GW so much when she could not convince her mother that she is the real

GW....all she could do is stand there & whine like a dumbo

My FFW button works overtime during her scenes. All she has been doing since SR woke up was open and shut her mouth like a goldfish. She knew the loony tried to kill her but she's still 'SR she, please'.

• LOL 2

On 6/22/2023 at 9:17 PM, Ameera Ali said:

if he kiss her, wouldn’t proof , she isn’t his sister just saying rather than Begging  her :lol:

I find their interactions so hilarious -- there is crackle, exasperation and fighting. he is totally the match for serin because he doesn't even bat an eye even when she says his sister will go to prison. 

• LOL 4

what if the main female leads are long lost sisters at birth? or follow AMIAV's twist one of them is half siblings with TY... 

It sucks for the actress for GW she is either being useless/naive in the beginning or petty/annoying now :rolleyes:

none of them even bothered to ask how can they switch back in the end

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Blob 1

I find it amusing that everyone treats serin like some really annoying but harmless brat. even lawyer brother acts like he is principal glaring at a wayward student rather than a woman who has serious murderous/revenge impulses. ^_^ but her fights with lawyer brother are too entertaining that I am glad that she is refusing to move out. it is going to be amusing to watch them squabble. 

am curious about what kind of ending the writer has for her. will she get reformed because of staying in GW's house and refusing to move out? have lost track of the number of times she has attempted to off someone in this family. at least she is now getting threats of police.

in some ways, her frustration is at least understandable. she is stuck in a body not of her choosing, the original character was a total doormat and so she has to pretend to be one as well, is stuck living with a family she believes is directly responsible for her sister's death and to top it off, the guy who she was in love with now is madly in love with GW even though he showed zero interest in serin in her original body. must be confusing.

:crazily: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

believes is directly responsible for her sister's death and to top it off, the guy who she was in love with now is madly in love with GW even though he showed zero interest in serin in her original body. must be confusing.

SR had always been lacking self control to the point of being crazy. Her sister spoilt her, the uncle was not the father figure, and their parents' helper would not be in a position to discipline her.  Confusion is not what I'd use to describe her. Psychopath that MJ says may be closer to the truth. :lol:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, maribella said:

SR had always been lacking self control to the point of being crazy. Her sister spoilt her, the uncle was not the father figure, and their parents' helper would not be in a position to discipline her.  Confusion is not what I'd use to describe her. Psychopath that MJ says may be closer to the truth. :lol:

thats why I find it amusing that they treat her like a pest around the house -- something you can change by spraying insect spray or something. :lol:

• LOL 4

On 6/23/2023 at 7:23 PM, Ameera Ali said:

for someone who get kidnapped before, you will think they will teach her to stay away from stranger but no :mrgreen:

like mother, like daughter.

mother keeps getting hit in head, caught in freezer.... daughter likes to get kidnapped. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

10 hours ago, maribella said:

That really is a great gif of GW trying to process anything SR is doing. I doubt if she got it right.

What GW can process :D
she can’t even protect her own daughter :w00t:

IMG-0065.gif

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

What GW can process :D
she can’t even protect her own daughter :w00t:

This is where I say 'die, die', I think I said the same to the FL for MIAV.

. For heavens' sakes, she could just kick, punch and scratch, they are alone.

• LOL 3

30 minutes ago, maribella said:

. For heavens' sakes, she could just kick, punch and scratch, they are alone.

say kissing her hand & feet :mrgreen:

she didn’t know how to punch or scratch :D

IMG-0075.gif

she be like every time , she hold her hand , let me kiss it my queen :lol:
IMG-0081.gif

• LOL 7