2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Everybody are cheating and deceiving 
so now the lead be like if we can’t beat them let’s join them :sweat_smile:

* didn’t he hear of delivery lol

Do you have to ask smart questions about these two? :sweat_smile:

Then there’s a cctv just at the corner.

• LOL 4

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

BoBae did not faint at all. I am tired of that trend , when a character finds out they have been lied too. They would faint and end up in a coma. It is ridiculous to be so weak. How can they protect their assets.

I hope Kang Se Ra does not have any regret because in my opinion she doesn’t deserve to be forgiven.  She abandoned her daughter again for MONEY. Smh smh

BoBae’a secretary is awesome. She is such a badass. She doesn’t waste any time. 

We have 30+ more episodes left and in episode 100, Bo-Bae is going to confront SR and tell her that she knows that SR is not her grand-daughter. Something is going to happen to Bo-Bae. SR might push her down, putting her in the hospital. 

SR is guilt-tripping TML while pretending to be pregnant with his baby. If Bo-Bae is going to be out (for a while) then I believe SR is going to be the new CEO of BoBaejang and with her new found power, she's going to help merge the restaurant with Dream Foods. 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

lol SR’s mom didn’t have idea she eating her LAST FREE MEAL  :joy:

even people in dead row get last meal lol 

She might go to prison. This episode reminded the viewers that she commited child trafficing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Yes Kang Man Seok. Why didn’t she go to him?? 

Paris was more important than man, Noel is ambitious like SR poor lover  wouldn’t do :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Wasn't Kang Man Seok technically still married? Anyway, I think he was killed because the Chairman thought he was Noel's husband at that time. Hence, also burning down the factory. 

Silly Bold Prediction:

SR is going to hospitalize Bo-Bae after Bo-Bae confronts SR about her not being her real grand-daughter. SR then takes full control of Bobaejang as heir. With Bobaejang in her control, she has full control of the soy scauce recipe. She also has an advantage against TML and the Charirman. Using SY's death to get her a higher position at Dream Foods. Hence, merging both companies.

By episode 120, SR will try to become Chairwoman of Dream Foods.    

• Love 2

46 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

He worked for her husband, right? Maybe she wanted to get away from the working class community. The summary mentioned that she was educated.

• Like 3

secretary keeping doing the good job , glad she stop the grandma to talk while SR & mom were eavesdropping :mrgreen:

IMG-3799.gif

Didn’t allowed SR search her 😬

The audacity of SR beyond me 

IMG-3793.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

39 minutes ago, kboramint said:

By episode 120, SR will try to become Chairwoman of Dream Foods.    

She hasn’t been shown to be good ar her job and Dreamfoods have directors whom she had to convince or bribe. 
I think her high flying days are over. She’s fighting to survive. 

The next 5 episodes will see her kicked out of Bobaejung and WJG will also try to get rid of her and keep the baby., before he finds out she’s faking it.

The other episodes will be on Noel and DJ. They will find each other but DJ won’t be too happy. 
Shin’s death will be revisited. SR again and that mother-son team just refused to work for a living.

SR’s non existent pregnancy will be discovered in the next 10 eps.

Boboe granny will find out about DJ between 120-130. Then wedding, time leap in final episode.

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

Wasn't Kang Man Seok technically still married? Anyway, I think he was killed because the Chairman thought he was Noel's husband at that time. Hence, also burning down the factory. 

I will refrain from guessing, I still don’t know the timeline events from the past. 
@maribella I love the breakdown of the events to come for The Third Marraige. I hope it happens exactly like this 

Kang Se Ra and her mother spend their time eavesdropping wherever they go.  They disgust me, thanks to the secretary (Yang Mi Soon) she was able to prevent BoBae from letting the mother and daughter duo know they are on to them. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7zq76me5vot36q3mhy6

• Love 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

The other episodes will be on Noel and DJ. They will find each other but DJ won’t be too happy. 

Basically, the same scenerio from Second Husband.  

• Like 3

@UnniSarah I can’t get why SC & his mom want children to raise when they are starving and jobless, already SC’s mom her hand  full babysitting her son :joy:

Everytime I see these pair joined in hip in every scene I think .. :D

IMG-3870.jpg

• LOL 4

Don’t tell me guys dumb Noel will go to ask SR’s mom  about the past what happened after she left :joy:

- remembering woman  pulling her hair isn’t A hint not to go ask her  🤔

IMG-3876.gif

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, kboramint said:

If Bo-Bae is going to be out (for a while) then I believe SR is going to be the new CEO of BoBaejang and with her new found power, she's going to help merge the restaurant with Dream Foods. 

I could see SR trying. However, Secretary Yang also knows, and SR would have take her down as well, and I just can't see that happening. 

Give Secretary Yang some sharper outfits, and let her wear her hair down, and she could rival Secretary Ahn from Witches Game.  Yes, she's approaching that level of greatness! :glasses:

• Love 3

I think SR will be for A surprise , I can’t remember clearly but wasn’t YH got a lot of share or investment  in grandma business @UnniSarah He will stop SR get hand on grandma business :)

chairman can’t help you girl on this , keep dreaming.. 😂

IMG-3879.gif

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@Ameera Ali Kang SeRa actually believes she  is a queen. She is ambitious and delusional believe she deserves Bobaechang. Her plan to become chairwoman can happen if  something happens to Madam BoBae. I am so disgusted by SR when BoBae did so much for her and yet she plans to betray her.  SMH s

• Sad 3

On 3/18/2024 at 5:01 AM, UnniSarah said:

I don’t agree with cheating but this is actually the first time, I am willing to tolerate it. I usually drop a drama when cheating is involved. 
I find them cute trying to find time together but they are not careful at all. They deserve each other.  @Ameera Ali

. Finally. She knows  I do think this part is a dream.  I will be pissed if they find a way to worm their way out of this. 

Cece Peniston GIF

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Love 1