[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

17 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

Which ones were they? Also, I've never watched a TV Novel before.

The SBS dramas I'm talking about are "Amor Fati" and "I'm A Mother, Too". Oh, I highly recommend watching KBS TV Novels. I really liked "Sea of the Woman" which has Oh Seung-A as the FL and "Through The Waves" ("Waves, Waves") which had a far more interesting story for the 2FL. The TFL was the typical villianous SFL in this story.

the FL wants to be a singer. Okay, but the SFL gave birth to TML's baby and was going to marry him, but instead TML marries TFL for the money.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

The SBS dramas I'm talking about are "Amor Fati" and "I'm A Mother, Too". Oh, I highly recommend watching KBS TV Novels. I really liked "Sea of the Woman" which has Oh Seung-A as the FL and "Through The Waves" ("Waves, Waves") which had a far more interesting story for the 2FL. The TFL was the typical villianous SFL in this story.

the FL wants to be a singer. Okay, but the SFL gave birth to TML's baby and was going to marry him, but instead TML marries TFL for the money.  

So many female solos? Getting married because they are pregnant seems to translate into real life. In 2 sisters, getting pregnant was greatly welcome. Regardless of the marriage status.

I have watched a few Chinese and Japanese shows, getting pregnant before marriage was something to hide. Esp for the other woman.

Anyway, I see SC’s mother referring to her two grandchildren. So it does not seem very shameful thing in real life.

7 hours ago, kboramint said:

The SBS dramas I'm talking about are "Amor Fati" and "I'm A Mother, Too". Oh, I highly recommend watching KBS T

Amor Fati was bleah to me.

• Like 3

Good morning 

Da Jung knows Ana is her daughter. She is planning to keep it a secret.

Bo Bae knows the truth and advised YH to tell the truth . 
BSC’s mom saw mother and daughter hugging, she had to tell her son about it. 

Shocking new I understood most of the word said in this episode 

Shocking right 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jw2w1n0fa1fpnjp2mk

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jw2w1n0fa1fpnjp2mk

Ana is a happy child and told Da Jung she is happy with her family and her. Sweet moment in this episode. 

Sadly her secret won’t be kept long because Se Ra seems to be stalking her.  She pulls out her camera to capture moments of infidelity.  Once she takes the picture, she tells Noel and the Chairman about it. She is like a dog, craving attention from all the wrong places. 

BSC is such a dumb dumb dumb and because he is dumb, Ana will be in

danger. he now knows Da Jung found their daughter, but he wants to claim her  even after due to his negligence, his other daughter died. Smh smh smh  He is always defending Se Ra and forget she framed him for abuse.  He is a loser 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Sadly I am so sad this thread is so quiet . Where is everyone?? 
i  refused to post since my post keeps mergin. this was a test lol lolL 

Bo Bae tell him to tell Da Jung. She knows what it feels like to lose a child.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7ved7wzqguydrbqceja

wow He tells Da Jung , Ana is a fire drop box baby. She isn’t his biological daughter. Da Jung said I See.  He continues to tell her Ana is her daughter. Then she thank him for. Raising her daughter. She is crying and holding his had , but camera does not capture that only the fact she is holding his hand. 

holding. @Ameera Ali @liyahsbutterfly @maribella @tulip06  It is done Da Jung know the truth.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

How the heck did the Chairman find out that DJ found her lost child??? He then tells SR about it. Why would he do that? Does he have people easdropping SC and DJ's conversation? Was he spying on her?? Back to the SR point. Why would he tell SR that DJ found her child?

Now, SR will keep on stalking DJ. 

Also... Bo-Bae's assistant knows that AN is DJ's daughter.

This is what people know...

DJ, ML, Bo-Bae knows that AN is DJ's daughter

SC kows that DJ's daughter is found but DJ tells him that she's in America and tells him not to let SR know

Th Chairman knows that DJ found her daughter and tells SR. 

Meanwhile... Noel doesn't want to tell SR that DJ's marriage is a contract marriage. 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

danger. he now knows Da Jung found their daughter, but he wants to claim her  even after due to his negligence, his other daughter died. Smh smh smh  He is always defending Se Ra and forget she framed him for abuse.  He is a loser 

SC deserves to go back to prison at the end of this season. He probably will for the murder of DJ's father. 

• Like 4

I must say SR’s mother is thick skinned. She uses the wrong tone with her so called MIL and ridiculed DJ who I am sure had pulled rank. It was quite funny.

I thought Wang Je Guk found out that SR is an imposter. His goons had cornered the uncle and I thought his relationship to her was exposed.

10 minutes ago, kboramint said:

How the heck did the Chairman find out that DJ found her lost child??? He then tells SR about it. Why would he do that? Does he have people easdropping SC and DJ's

Maybe his men were watching them at the theme park. They wanted to keep it secret by going on rides wearing ridiculous head bands. :smirk:

Also... Bo-Bae's assistant knows that AN is DJ's daughter

Maybe the grandmother told  her about it?

But I don’t see the purpose for WJG to tell SR about it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, kboramint said:

How the heck did the Chairman find out that DJ found her lost child???

Wait a minute! The Chairman knows DJ found her daughter.  When did this happen. I can’t wait for subs…

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, maribella said:

They wanted to keep it secret by going on rides wearing ridiculous head bands.

Don't you know that it's custom in K-dramas to wear animal head bands when visiting theme parks? Don't break custom. 

42 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Wait a minute! The Chairman knows DJ found her daughter.  When did this happen. I can’t wait for subs…

In his office. After SR spotted SC and DJ talking in the cafe, SR goes to visit and asks why would DJ meet her ex-husband... and then the Chairman just tells her that they found their child. 

---

Remember... SR denies that she switched babies and tells everyone that DJ framed her for the death of SY. Claiming that SY is DJ's bio daughter. If DJ's bio daughter is still alive somewhere then it detroys SR's narrative.     

• Thanks 4

35 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Don't you know that it's custom to wear animal head bands when visiting theme parks? Don't break custom. 

In his office. After SR spotted SC and DJ talking in the cafe, SR goes to visit and asks why would DJ meet her ex-husband... and then the Chairman just tells her that they found their child. 

hand at a Thank you @kboramint for this info…. omG!! 

I suspect the chairman must know about Noel and Da Jung connections. Meaning he knows about who is Da Jung’s dad 

He is scum, truly scum   If he already knows she found her daughter, he also knows about Ana. That man is horrible. I can’t wait for his Karma, Losing the Company and his freedom, and knowing that the witch ( Kang Se Ra) is evil. He still would dare to let her know Da Jung found her daughter putting her daughter at risk from a murderer.

Exactly @kboramint  by telling her, is to force Se Ra's hand to try to commit Murder again. The fact she is she will try to murder Ana to get rid of her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Is SR starting to believe in her own lies? That SC and DJ's biological daughter died?? That it was reported on the news? That it's SY? Just stop. 

Ofcourse she believes that @kboramint  she has to to have a clear conscious. Lol she so stupid to believe her own lies. Even now she believes BoBae's restaurant belongs to her too. She thinks she is a princess and that everyone loves her.  This is all in her dreams though. 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d76kve79cfq7o2njeygs

BSC facial expression on keeping their daughter a secret. He will be the first to admit to Se Ra his daughter is alive because she is going to ask him.  Smh Smh SMh She is warning him Se Ra will harm their child, he will let Se Ra manipulate him to find his daughter.   smh smh

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

52 minutes ago, kboramint said:

danger. he now knows Da Jung found their daughter, but he wants to claim

DJ isn’t much smarter. Keeping a secret by meeting at a place where there are people she wants to avoid.

38 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Don't you know that it's custom in K-dramas to wear animal head bands when visiting theme parks? Don't break custom. 

This is not the time to visit parks nor bring attention to themselves. I would say that is what a lot of parents would think if they want to protect their child. Maybe the park is also an advertisement. But leave it to the end. 
Unless it’s part of the storyline.

• LOL 4

17 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

A question ...

When it comes to Dailies, am I imagining things or are MBC dramas alot more polished than KBS dramas?

I'm not talking story arcs/plots, they both have their ridiculous moments, just general looks, lighting, wardrobe, sets, etc.

What do you guys think? :unsure:

I think you are right. Everything is better produced.  SBS dailies used to be the best, but they’ve stopped making them, I think.  And some KBS dailies are insanely bad, like Unpredictable family: the acting, the dialogue, the fashion all suck.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Ofcourse she believes that @kboramint  she has to to have a clear conscious. Lol she so stupid to believe her own lies. Even now she believes BoBae's restaurant belongs to her too. She thinks she is a princess and that everyone loves her.  This is all in her dreams though.

She is so stupid. Look at her hanging around TML like they are a happy married couple and he never demanded a divorce and having a normal conversation with her FIL like she never blackmailed him. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

32 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Is SR starting to believe in her own lies? That SC and DJ's biological daughter died?? That it was reported on the news? That it's SY? Just stop. 

She always believed her own lies. She thinks she never did anything wrong and everything is everyone else’s fault. You can see it when she reacts. It’s always a fake reaction and when she gets caught out, she goes cold. She doesn’t actually feel much except entitlement. If she doesn’t get what she is entitled to, she gets enraged. Even with JH, she doesn’t treat it ans a business marriage, she feels entitled to his adoration and loyalty, so she is always trying to force him. Everything that has happened to DJ has been about SR’s entitlement. 

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Sadly I am so sad this thread is so quiet . Where is everyone?? 

I’m busy getting ready for Ramadan , enjoying reading your thoughts & gifs & everyone else ❤️

* yet to watch latest episodes 

• Love 3
  • Thanks 2

In order to protect Anna, DJ decided to end everything, maybe including her revenge and marriage contract to JG.

I’m scared for her because now the chairman is obsessed with her and maybe  he will  force DJ to stay next to him by any means:frown:
====

The note read: "I knew what you have done two years ago. The person who killed BSY was you."

pLD3CD.gif

Why still cut and paste when there is a device called printer?Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1