[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

Based off the Character Chart. ML's uncle is married to FL's mother. Are we going to get a Red Shoes scenerio where FL's mother kills FL's father? Also, SFL has an affair with FL's current husband but she falls in love with the ML's uncle's son. He's not the biological son of FL's mom. So, the uncle's son is basically is her step-son.   

Also, the ML is going to have a daughter but who's the mom?  

The Chart also states that the FL's mom marriage with the ML's uncle is their second marriage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

He didn't call her 할머니 (harmoni) when he greeted her stepping out of the car, so I believe no she is not her grandma. He called her "boss". 

I found it. She’s the owner of the restaurant that cheating uncle wants to have a branch or moved into his hotel. She and ML’s father used to have a working relationship.

Shin, FL’s father, is now the delivery man there. SFL’s nasty mother is a maid there - Cheon- seems like a troublemaker. I am guessing she’s the one JDJ called omoni. 

I think SR will do something terrible to the father but because she did it due to a revenge and her mother fed her lies, she will be redeemed at the end, kumbaya ending for her, even though she had ruined many lives. This is a daily. 

The uncle also had appropriated YH’s father’s company - Dream Food or hotel, unsure at present. YH has his own revenge.

1 hour ago, kboramint said:

Also, SFL has an affair with FL's current husband but she falls in love with the ML's uncle's son. He's not the biological son of FL's mom. So, the uncle's son is basically is her step-son.   

Also, the ML is going to have a daughter but who's the mom?  

The Chart also states that the FL's mom marriage with the ML's uncle is their second marriage. 

Perhaps SR broke the marriage by leaving her knickers or nails in the husband’s pocket. :sweat_smile:

She became pregnant by the uncle WJG and YH for some reason or another brought up the baby. So she broke up FL’s mum’s marriage.

The actor playing Shin has been a ‘loser’ in the dailies I have seen. They might kill him off while protecting JDJ. But I hope they gave her a nice ending that nice protagonist’s deserves. The father became Loan shark grandma’s trusted aide and she protects him. :surprisedwut:

• Blob 2

@maribella your theory on SR sounds so “wow” that it seems that they might do that. I have seen some IG posts with SR in a wedding dress. So to get back at the FL and FL ‘s mom she could kill 2 birds with one stone by having an affair with uncle and having him divorce FL mom and marry her. diabolical.

I have a theory. I am throwing it out in the universe. I think the FL is the bio granddaughter of Boss grandma. FL dad probably ran away from home or got disowned. Something tells me that the FL did not marry FL dad just for love. He had to have something of value for her to marry him. 

• Blob 2

2 hours ago, youngae said:

the FL is the bio granddaughter of Boss grandma. FL dad probably ran away from home or got disowned.

Shin ran into the GM while making delivery and there was no relationship there. HI , JDJ’s mum has also met the GM, no relationship there. 

How could YH the ML have a kid? Adopted or real.

with SR in a wedding dress.

Hers could be THE third marriage? Though putting the SFL’s marriage on the title seems odd.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, youngae said:

Based on the second Instagram reel... Maybe, the SFL got pregnant with FL's current husband due to the affair and gave birth but to keep it a secret, she abandoned the baby with the ML. That's why he has a daughter. The FL's daughter and the ML's daughter are half siblings.    

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, kboramint said:

Based on the second Instagram reel... Maybe, the SFL got pregnant with FL's current husband due to the affair and gave birth but to keep it a secret, she abandoned the baby with the ML. That's why he has a daughter. The FL's daughter and the ML's daughter are half siblings.    

Gross, impregnating two women. 

There is a lot said of revenge by DJ so I am guessing she’s going to find out about it soon. I hate watching men or women being made fools.

@youngae it looks like SFL was holding a baby and crying. Perhaps the husband had no use for her.

• Like 3

Here is the link from Instagram you have to get to the last one to see the full video. 
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cyxo8AwyfQF/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I absolutely love the opening to this daily. It's so elegant. I thought k-dramas stopped doing openings, but drama sites just cut them instead... :unamused:

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, liyahsbutterfly said:

I absolutely love the opening to this daily. It's so elegant. I thought k-dramas stopped doing openings, but drama sites just cut them instead... :unamused:

Netflix still shows it's openings, but other sites cut them out because there is an ad break after the OP and before the actual show.  

• Insightful 1

59 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

She so strong  , can’t she leave on her own regard  :w00t:

.. yes finally found material for my live 

Her task was just to deliver the suit, why was she trying remain in the room or bed? :open_mouth:

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Seriously man now  you kissing your wife friend in your home  :w00t:

even in bushes in the neighbourhood :wink:

*didn't here of discreet 

Some men will do anything for a free you -know-what. Even risking a freshly minted marriage.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

54 minutes ago, kboramint said:

I think I somepoint after SFL is going to marry ML's uncle's son. How else is she going to join the company and become a pawn of the primary villians who I think is both the ML's uncle and his wife.

If the chart is reliable, she’s not marrying anyone. There is a one direction arrow from her to the cousin. He’s a chaebol, the chances of him marrying her are slim, unless she is the FL. She’ll probably be the side dish for awhile. 

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

she like if I am not staying in suit , you not staying too

What an idiot! She’s supposed to be a smart woman. If he’s taking a shower in the room, he’s most likely a guest and to play a tug-a-war with a guest…? Stupid. I don’t find it funny since she is supposed to be an earnest person, willing to do any work. Then she sassed a guest. :smirk:

• Like 2

think star wars GIF by Hyper RPGOkay let’s say that two things can be true but not at the same time. 
Class Soldier GIF by U.S. Army

True: A marriage 

A third marriage 

Not the same: people married

At first I was thinking okay first I was thinking the FL marries and divorces and marries again that’s two marriages. If the SFL marries then that makes three. But then I thought what about MH she married twice and then you add FL. Too many numbers. Lol.

Then I took a step back and thought “wait a minute”

What if the third marriage is about the MH? What if the order is wrong. I assumed the FL’s dad was the 1st husband and the Uncle the second. But what if actually the FL’s dad is the 2nd husband and the uncle is the third husband who was the first husband?

What if the first husband is the FL’s bio dad. 
It was said that the FL’s dad, BF and MH grew up in an orphanage and she went to France. What happened in France? 
I still think Boss grandma holds a piece in this puzzle some way.

I’m done thinking. This is my theory for today. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3