[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

I am afraid the poor guy has a 50/50 chance of ending up with a poor, manipulative fake with a shameless mother.

Is the kid going to die? She has been ill for many episodes. Or is it just to do a match to reveal her parenthood?

2 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

population of South Korea 51,784,059

half of it women , but the poor guy keep only meeting SR everywhere

I have seen this kind of scene so many times :headbang:

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, maribella said:

I am afraid the poor guy has a 50/50 chance of ending up with a poor, manipulative fake with a shameless mother.

Poor guy , he so good to end with cruella :joy:

the mother most have short memory, did she forget her daughter dating married man , the way she run looking for her daughter to meet him , you will think SR is single :D

# where she , she should have dress up for him 

IMG-7451.gif

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

I just realized this drama has so many reveals that the FL needs to find out. 

• She needs to find out who killed her father
  • She needs to know that Song Yi is not her bio daughter
  • She needs to find out that An Na is her real daughter
  • She needs to know that Chairman's wife is her real mother
  • She needs to find out that The restaurant Grandma is her real grandmother

The SFL and Third ML meet and they meet like how the stereotypical FL would first meet the ML in dramas. Where is this going to lead too?  

• Like 2

twitch speculate GIF by Hyper RPG 
What if SR kills cheating husband and steals the fake daughter? 
Think about it. She could have her cake and eat it too. Cheater is the only one who knows about what happened to FL dad(one person too many). So SR could marry cheating husband in secret(or not) and frame DJ since now they are battling for custody. DJ is presume dead due to the “drowning”. She raises the fake daughter because she is such a good aunt raising her best friend like sister’s daughter. She still marries the SML and they all live under the same roof with the ML. ML married DJ who has amnesia and then they all will be under one roof. It will not be pretty. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

32 minutes ago, youngae said:

What if SR kills cheating husband and steals the fake daughter? 
Think about it. She could have her cake and eat it too. Cheating is the only one who knows about what happened to FL dad(one person too many). So SR could marry cheating husband in secret and frame DJ since now they are battling for custody. DJ is presume dead due to the “drowning”. She raises the fake daughter because she is such a good aunt raising her best friend like sister’s daughter. She still marries the SML and they all live under the same roof with the ML. ML married DJ who has amnesia and then they all will be under one roof. It will not be pretty. 

This sounds like another daily drama. I can't think of the name? 

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1

9 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

so he didn’t divorce just because his wife couldn’t forget there dead child & love their adoptive child , she a cheater too :w00t:

Yes, he told someone earlier, I can’t remember whom.

@Ameera Ali I can’t think of anyone else the writer could match, unless he goes back to the US to marry his old GF. She is too nasty but There are so many more episodes, anything can happen,

However,  for FL, coming back from the US a rich woman, with or without amnesia is too hackneyed. Can we have a homegrown amnesiac?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, maribella said:

@youngae killing tye cheater will still get her redemption from writers, but if they have her kill a child, there’s no forgiveness.

True! Let’s see where the writers go either they will kill the cheating husband or child. Maybe both will die? She will be really screwed. 

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, youngae said:

True! Let’s see where the writers go either they will kill the cheating husband or child. Maybe both will die? She will be really screwed. 

If they both die then I could see SFL get closer to Chairman's son, and end up marrying and moving into their family. The latter can still happen even with them both alive though.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

she really so rude like her mother , I’m so offended for the grandfather :w00t:  

- was he that smelly :D

He did look like he didn’t shower much. :hwaiting2:

14 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

we need SR’s lover to torture/blackmail her

If it’s the creep, I don’t think he can do it. He’s like his mum, wishy washy.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

On 12/29/2023 at 5:48 PM, kboramint said:

I just realized this drama has so many reveals that the FL needs to find out. 

• She needs to find out who killed her father
  • She needs to know that Song Yi is not her bio daughter
  • She needs to find out that An Na is her real daughter
  • She needs to know that Chairman's wife is her real mother
  • She needs to find out that The restaurant Grandma is her real grandmother

The SFL and Third ML meet and they meet like how the stereotypical FL would first meet the ML in dramas. Where is this going to lead too?  

I feel like this is leading to SR and TML may end up together. The signs of their chance meetings are pointing to it.  I also feel like his father may have had a hand in how SR's father died. If that is true then it is fitting for her to end up with the man's son even thou the son is innocent. In the end its a huge blow to her. After all her delusions that DJ and her father were the cause of her so called misery it turns out that her father in law was. 

I feel like DJ's ex will not end up with SR. SR sees he is a climber and after they way he treated her when she told him she was pregnant and all the things he has said to her and now with the missing phone that she suspects he has more then likely he will get dumped. He will be very angry as will his mother. They kicked out a perfectly good daughter in law (thank goodness) for SR who will throw him over in a second for something better. His only claim was having the kid but he let that kid go with DJ. Even though SR told him it was her child she did not listen or believe her. (karma for sure as she lied and told the man she aborted the baby so he would never believe her.) If the child gets sick and needs blood we know that DJ will be the first one to do it only to be told she is not a match which means the poor child is not hers. (I hope this does not happen. This kid is sweet and innocent and does not need to know that DJ is not her mom.) Ex will then think back to what SR said to him. But given  his character and the character of his mother they will try to blame DJ. 

Given the first episode. I do not think we will get to that point. I think DJ will be going into that water before that though. (hopefully at the end of the next week.) SR will truly either try to kidnap the child or get rid of DJ to have the kid and stop DJ from asking too many questions to Granny. 

One thing that is awesome is the fact that the phone ended up with DJ's real daughter. Now I wonder how long will it be before this comes to light. Not before DJ is pushed into that water maybe. But then again DJ learns something because her inner commentary when going into the water and sinking is making them pay for taking her father away from her. Not sure if that is still about him learning about their affair or she gets smart and realizes something else. Either way lets get past this because I am truly sick of seeing SR running around. Lets get with DJ waking up that those two people will do anything to keep their secrets.

@maribella

I think it will come to that. If SR goes off to marry the TML leaving this man high and dry he will try to blackmail her. It will not work because he is an accessory and the min he walked away instead of calling for help for his former father in law he sealed his fate to go down with SR either before her or with her. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 2

8 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I feel like this is leading to SR and TML may end up together. The signs of their chance meetings are pointing to it.  I also feel like his father may have had a hand in how SR's father died. If that is true then it is fitting for her to end up with the man's son even thou the son is innocent. In the end its a huge blow to her. After all her delusions that DJ and her father were the cause of her so called misery it turns out that her father in law was. 

I feel like DJ's ex will not end up with SR. SR sees he is a climber and after they way he treated her when she told him she was pregnant and all the things he has said to her and now with the missing phone that she suspects he has more then likely he will get dumped. He will be very angry as will his mother. They kicked out a perfectly good daughter in law (thank goodness) for SR who will throw him over in a second for something better. His only claim was having the kid but he let that kid go with DJ. Even though SR told him it was her child she did not listen or believe her. (karma for sure as she lied and told the man she aborted the baby so he would never believe her.) If the child gets sick and needs blood we know that DJ will be the first one to do it only to be told she is not a match which means the poor child is not hers. (I hope this does not happen. This kid is sweet and innocent and does not need to know that DJ is not her mom.) Ex will then think back to what SR said to him. But given  his character and the character of his mother they will try to blame DJ. 

Given the first episode. I do not think we will get to that point. I think DJ will be going into that water before that though. (hopefully at the end of the next week.) SR will truly either try to kidnap the child or get rid of DJ to have the kid and stop DJ from asking too many questions to Granny. 

One thing that is awesome is the fact that the phone ended up with DJ's real daughter. Now I wonder how long will it be before this comes to light. Not before DJ is pushed into that water maybe. But then again DJ learns something because her inner commentary when going into the water and sinking is making them pay for taking her father away from her. Not sure if that is still about him learning about their affair or she gets smart and realizes something else. Either way lets get past this because I am truly sick of seeing SR running around. Lets get with DJ waking up that those two people will do anything to keep their secrets.

@maribella

I think it will come to that. If SR goes off to marry the TML leaving this man high and dry he will try to blackmail her. It will not work because he is an accessory and the min he walked away instead of calling for help for his former father in law he sealed his fate to go down with SR either before her or with her. 

She can leave him and not be a millstone around TML’s neck.  His attraction is due to his misogynistic attitude so if he fell for her, another character became ho hum. Furthermore,  SFL and omma are such low class, being related to a rich family will be their greatest achievement and a big reward. Undeserving.

I hope SFL and SML will be out in the streets at the end.

But first, the FL should stop snivelling and start her own investigations. An FL with some smarts will not stop questioning why SFL wanted both she and ML dead. Becoming her assistant is hardly a punishment for attempted murder.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@UnniSarah , @maribella @liyahsbutterfly @youngae 

Now that he got permission to visit :D

IMG-7535.gif

I had this crazy thought , what if Ji-Hoon ( cousin) start having feeling for DJ ,  he the one who will found her & marry her after she got amnesia then he die at the end , she marry ML 

if i not bad with the math that 3 husband for DJ :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1