[Drama 2023-2024] The Third Marriage - 세 번째 결혼 - Mon to Fri 19:05 KST

0ly40

31 minutes ago, kboramint said:

So wait... we're actually going for the 'FL goes to prison for a crime she didn't commit' daily drama trope? 

Might as well. This drama has already taken the early plot points from 'Second Husband'.

I was about to said this, seems FL will go to prison, but for how many years?? But When she drowning it's when she is out, but I this moment she knows that SR killed her father.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

I was about to said this, seems FL will go to prison, but for how many years?? But When she drowning it's when she is out, but I this moment she knows that SR killed her father.

Maybe two years. They don't really have to age up the kids since they are 6-7 years old in real life and they are suppose to be 4 years old in the recent episodes. 

• Like 1

I don’t think she will go to jail. I think they will take her in for questioning but the ML will come in and rescue her. Maybe bail her out or be a witness/alibi. 

FL will try to find out on her own and try to prove that SR murdered her father. Part of me thinks that she finds the SD card and before she can listen to it. She is drowned by SR or the uncle. Maybe both. 

DJ will be in a coma for a bit and then wake up and have amnesia. Be a different person. Then something traumatic will happen and she will remember everything and seek revenge. She may be married to the ML while she has amnesia or after. 

I still think the FL’s fake daughter will die. Because SR’s plan to pass the little girl off as cheating husband brother’s child just sounds stupid and no one is going to believe that because everyone knows that little girl as her daughter. 

Also SR kind of predicted it. She told the FL’s dad if DJ finds out that the girl is not her’s she will lose her mind. For that to happen something has to happened so that a DNA test is done and the truth comes out. 
Also there is a high chance now that ML’s daughter is DJ’s daughter because SR didn’t tell FL’s dad that the baby died only that she switched them so that is code that she is alive.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, youngae said:

DJ will be in a coma for a bit and then wake up and have amnesia. Be a different person. Then something traumatic will happen and she will remember everything and seek revenge. 

That does sound more rational than coming back purposly pretending to be a Korean American. 

1 hour ago, youngae said:

I still think the FL’s fake daughter will die. Because SR’s plan to pass the little girl off as cheating husband brother’s child just sounds stupid and no one is going to believe that because everyone knows that little girl as her daughter

I could see a scenerio where the little girl is hospitalized again when FL is gone and SR won't save her just because she wants to continue tricking Grandma. She doesn't want others to know the kid and her are blood related. 

1 hour ago, youngae said:

Also there is a high chance now that ML’s daughter is DJ’s daughter because SR didn’t tell FL’s dad that the baby died only that she switched them so that is code that she is alive.

ML's adopted daughter is differently FL's daughter. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, maribella said:

Why would FL want to kill her father? The police will look for a motive. 

Revenge! Think about it she was basically an orphan and live a miserable life until an adult. She got married and had a kid. A great Best friend( they don’t know she her enemy). Her father who abandoned her came back in her life and everything seems fine. Until she finds out that her dad killed her best friend’s dad and she lost her mind. All the pain and suffering she went through and now this sent her over the edge and she attack him. How would you feel if you were a daughter of a murderer? If the ML don’t get her out this mess asap this will probably how SR will twist it with the help of cheating husband and mom for back up to screw over FL.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, youngae said:

Revenge! Think about it she was basically an orphan and live a miserable life until an adult. She got married and had a kid. A great Best friend( they don’t know she her enemy). Her father who abandoned her came back in her life and everything seems fine. Until she finds out that her dad killed her best friend’s dad and she lost her mind. All the pain and suffering she went through and now this sent her over the edge and she attack him. How would you feel if you were a daughter of a murderer? If the ML don’t get her out this mess asap this will probably how SR will twist it with the help of cheating husband and mom for back up to screw over FL.

Right. There is motivation to frame the FL for murder. FL's husband and MIL doesn't want the crime to get pinned oh him. I mean, MIL knows that her son was there when SFL tripped FL's father and caused involutary manslaughter. She told him to keep it a secret and tell people he wasn't there that night.

SFL wants to find a reason to make FL divorce SML. This is the reason. Seperate them by making FL go to prison. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, youngae said:

Until she finds out that her dad killed her best friend’s dad and she lost her mind. All the pain and suffering she went through and now this

This is kdrama, the kpolice could buy that, but she had to show mental instability and that she had ripping rows with her father all the time. If the police arrested her for killing her father, the writer has no respect for viewers, none at all.

2 hours ago, kboramint said:

Right. There is motivation to frame the FL for murder. FL's husband and MIL doesn't want the crime to get pinned o

Of course that group would want her out of the way, but for a child to kill a parent, drugs or lunacy is the only cause.

• Like 3

@maribella Think about the way SR was acting at funeral towards DJ. Acting like she was the loving friend and she was there at her time of need. Acting like nothing has happened between them. They are setting her up to be put in the mental hospital. That way cheating husband can divorce her asap. Think about it the police are going to believe a rich CEO and also she SR has her mom to back her up. The staff has notice her change in behavior. People talk especially staff. Since SR’s mom yelled out how her dad murder her husband.

• Like 4

@kboramint I think she was pushed into the water I don’t think she jump because the way she landed. If she had jumped she would have gone in feet or head first into the water.

She landed on her back in the water and by sheer force of gravity the impact of hitting the water knocked her out. There is no bleeding from her head in the water. So I assume she wasn’t hit in the head. 
Also I assume she fell from a great height. Not high maybe medium height for the impact of water to knock her out and drown almost sort of. Like in the “Second Husband”. So we shall see. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

I think that we won’t have long to wait. With the detectives coming to her. It will make her reexamine her dad’s death. I mean SR stated that she is glad her dad is dead. She will suspect her. Then her drowning will be just around the corner. Maybe this week or next week. Then she will be reborn.

I think the draggy part will be when she remembers who she really is. I think they will drag the reveal when her memory comes back. By the time that happens Noel might realize she is her daughter. 
Noel has to remember her past too. So while DJ is busy with amnesia Noel is busy finding her truth(who she really is). 
That is why I’m not to bother because they have to set this part to setup for when she drowns we are getting closer. 
I just hope they don’t rush the revenge like “The Bride of Vengeance” they took to long to get to it. Then “The Second Husband” the extension made the drama lose the momentum they had for the revenge and it kind of fell flat.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1