[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest simply_dream

HAPPY V-DAY EVERYONE!

OMG!!! thanks for the previews and caps... that kiss between dalja n taebong looks cool haha, like it's good that it's not just a peck on the lips XD i totally HOPE that it's not a imaginary scene XD that's be so sad and disappointing o man... dalhee's rating outbeat dalja's rating this time.. no problem DALJA FIGHTING! i notice that overseas here or just even outside of korea dalja seems to be more popular, once again proving ratings dont really mean anything, altho it is a bonus =P

o yea watching ep 11&12 i rmb someone mention before about TB's past, i think i agree with their opinion about how i think it didnt exactly live up to our expectation... after i finished watching it, i go, THAT'S IT? a bit disappointed, i mean alrdy without that scene that SUPPOSEDLY explain taebong's past, i think we could've all figured it out, and it wasnt all so dramatic as to WHY he'd quit his job, i mean he can help so much more other people... WELL heyy, what's done is done o.0 but i keep thinking there should be more somehow... hmmm welll this show is gonna go to ep 22 right? =D well i cant wait =D

and also the thing with kang team leader being related to taeboong WOAH WOAH WOAH... =P.... and yea um gi joong's wife strikes back.... and seonju getting pregnant, never thought that was coming... but my question is where is taeboong's pretty girly friend? LOL he was so cool!

from magazinet.co.kr:

그녀만의 특별한 사과의 기술

<달자의 봄>의 사과파이

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4213/k0...d5550213dt9.jpg

세상에서 먼저 사과하는 것만큼 어려운 일이 또 있을까. 스스로 내가 더 많이 잘못했다고 느낄 때도 먼저 사과하는 것은 정말 어려운 일이다. 그리고 마음은 먼저 사과를 해야겠다고 생각은 하지만 어쩐지 몸과 입은 그것을 따라주지는 않으니 사과를 하는 일이란 우리 인생에 큰 숙제이기도 해서, 살다 보면 그런 ‘사과의 기술’ 때문에 심각한 고민과 갈등에 빠지기도 했다. <달자의 봄>에서 미세스 지의 독특한 ‘사과의 기술’을 배우기 전까지는 말이다.

적당히 살던 달자에게 ‘부적절한 관계’가 남긴 것

http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/4969/k0000004ck0.jpg

<부탁해요>를 부르며 사과파이를 건네준 미세스 지, 다행히 파이에 독은 넣지 않았다.

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...rticle_id=44738

OMG~!!!!!!!!!! it actually teach us how to make it =O it look soooooo good, BUT WHY! WHY DOES THE DIRECTIONS HAVE TO BE IN KOREAN XD

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY V-DAY EVERYONE!

o yea watching ep 11&12 i rmb someone mention before about TB's past, i think i agree with their opinion about how i think it didnt exactly live up to our expectation... after i finished watching it, i go, THAT'S IT? a bit disappointed, i mean alrdy without that scene that SUPPOSEDLY explain taebong's past, i think we could've all figured it out, and it wasnt all so dramatic as to WHY he'd quit his job, i mean he can help so much more other people... WELL heyy, what's done is done o.0 but i keep thinking there should be more somehow... hmmm welll this show is gonna go to ep 22 right? =D well i cant wait =D

I believe, I must be one of the very few, not disappointed with TB's past. If the writer had added something outrageous, that would have been an insult to our intelligence. The interesting matter is that TB's past has more to do with his family, rather than him "killing" someone, as we have been constantly surprised at his family's revelations. The writer is trying to tell us something about TB, and it has to do with his family...and him "killing" someone stemmed from it. There's still more to TB's past that's been unraveling with each episode.

Guest javabeans

Just watched episode 13 (really, I didn't have time to watch it but I snuck it in somehow), and had a bunch of laugh out loud moments. Great episode! I'm so glad I can rely on DJS to be fantastic every single time.

Summary of Episode 13:

Dal Ja is feeling giddy and happy over the memory of Tae Bong telling her, at the end of episode 12, "You're so adorable!" The thought makes her happy, but when Tae Bong touches her, she feels sparks, which makes her feel awkward around him. With her limited experience, she's not sure what she's feeling, and wonders if she's sick. Sae Do tells her it's just her body naturally responding to Tae Bong. She should progress their relationship, and throw herself at him.

Eom Ki Joong's wife comes to see Dal Ja at the office, while Tae Bong's mother eavesdrops on their conversation. Crazy Wife is looking for an occupation to support herself, and brings Dal Ja more pies. She wants Dal Ja to help her sell them on the home shopping network, but Dal Ja says she can't help her; Crazy Wife would need the appropriate business licenses, etc., to get her business running first before attempting to sell on TV. Crazy Wife gets upset: "Can't you do this much? You're the woman who had an affair with my husband. Don't you feel some responsibility?"

Tae Bong's mother is appalled to hear that Dal Ja had an affair with a married man. Kang Team Leader comes out and recognizes Tae Bong's mother, who's trying to hide her face. She asks: "Sister in law?" Tae Bong's father is Kang Team Leader's younger brother.

Meanwhile, something's going on with Go Soon Ae (Dal Ja's unni). She's working late every night, despite being 7 months pregnant, and seems to be suffering pains/contractions. At the same time, Seon Joo is dealing with a pregnancy, which she keeps a secret.

Dal Ja happily imagines spending a romantic Valentine's Day with Tae Bong. But at home, she tries to avoid him because being so close to him makes her uncomfortable. Tae Bong feels something's up, and calls her on her weird behavior, which Dal Ja denies. When he tries to touch her, Dal Ja yells out reflexively, "Don't touch me!" Tae Bong is hurt and tells her, "I understand. From now on, I won't touch you. I'll be careful not to come too close to you either." He walks off, and doesn't let Dal Ja explain further.

bscap0024xb9.jpgbscap0025zm7.jpg

bscap0026ge4.jpg

Sae Do tells her she was foolish. Dal Ja wonders how to fix it, and Sae Do says the only way is to talk it out. Men are simple beings, and don't know what a woman's really thinking unless she tells him. Honesty is the best policy. She should try it with Tae Bong.

So Dal Ja goes home and tries to smooth things over, acting overly friendly, preparing food for him, etc. But Tae Bong just ignores her, going straight into his room without talking. Dal Ja's determined to have a face-to-face talk with Tae Bong, but he keeps avoiding her and acting distant. He makes a point not to touch her at any time.

Seon Joo goes to the doctor to confirm her pregnancy. She's 5 weeks pregnant. She asks for surgery (abortion).

Meanwhile, in probably the BEST scene this episode, Dal Ja goes to Go Soon Ae, who's fallen asleep working late. Dal Ja knows something's up and asks if she fought with her husband. Soon Ae denies it, saying she's just sensitive from her pregnancy. Dal Ja gives Soon Ae a box of chocolates for a Valentine's Day. "It's the day you give chocolate to someone you love. You know I love you lots and lots, right? Or you can give these to your husband if you haven't bought him any yet."

Soon Ae starts crying. Her husband left the house. He resigned from his job and disappeared somewhere, and she can't get a hold of him. Now she's working late every night, now that she's got to feed her mother and daughter alone. Plus she's pregnant with her second baby. She eats the chocolate, saying thanks to Dal Ja. "It's really delicious. Chocolates are really good. I'm not crying because I'm sad. It's because the chocolates are so delicious. Actually, I've been craving chocolate for a while. Dal Ja, you're the best. Thanks!"

bscap0012rt4.jpg

bscap0013jp1.jpg

bscap0016zq3.jpg

At the restaurant, Grandma asks Tae Bong if they've set a date for their (forced) wedding, and how far he got with Dal Ja. Tae Bong is embarrassed, but answers that they haven't gotten very far, since Dal Ja finds it uncomfortable just to be near him. Grandma says that it makes sense -- Dal Ja's father passed away when she was young, and she grew up only with women around. She went to a girls' high school and girls' university, so it's natural that she finds it uncomfortable being around men. Grandma advises Tae Bong to go slowly with Dal Ja and understand her. "One step at a time, do you understand what I'm saying?"

That night, Eom Ki Joong makes dinner for Dal Ja. He sits next to her and takes her hand, and says that when he was dating his wife, she always took his hand first and held him first -- his wife was always way ahead of his feelings. So he can understand how Dal Ja feels now, since Ki Joong is ahead of her feelings; she probably feels confused and embarrassed. But now he understands how his wife must have felt: always careful, and afraid of pushing. Dal Ja starts crying, and explains that it's not him -- she's had a hard day. She feels grateful to Eom Ki Joong, and sorry. She starts to reject him, but he says, "You don't have to explain. I understand what you're saying. So those difficult words... you don't have to say them. I've known it to an extent for a while, that I was playing a losing game. But I didn't want to acknowledge it."

When Dal Ja gets up to leave, Eom Ki Joong hugs her from the back, and says: "I wish time would stop like this." And the Candy comic panel shows that he's replicating a scene from the book! HAHAHAHAHHA. It's hysterical. It's so not the appropriate saying for the occasion, but that's what happens when you learn dating tips from a comic! Dal Ja rushes out of there, and to the office for an emergency. The chocolates for delivery for Valentine's Day haven't arrived.

Kang Team Leader wants to get all of the customer service reps together to call the customers and apologize, and give refunds. But Go Soon Ae objects, that Valentine's chocolates aren't just chocolates; they're an expression of love. Dal Ja steps in and asks if there's no way to get those chocolates delivered. Kang Team Leader hands responsibility for the situation over to Dal Ja.

The team works all night at the chocolate factory, wrapping boxes of chocolates. Tae Bong waits up for her, and because he's worried, he finally looks for her at the office where her co-workers are all passed out in exhaustion. He finds Dal Ja sleeping on the couch. She wakes up and he tells her he was worried.

She says she didn't act that way with him because she didn't want to touch him, or because she dislikes him. She's just unused to it: "Understand me, okay?" Tae Bong says he didn't respond that way because he was angry, or because she hurt his feelings. He didn't know what to do when a woman reacts like that: "Understand me, okay?" Dal Ja jokes, "Copycat." Tae Bong: "Maybe it just means our hearts are on the same wavelength."

bscap0018hw8.jpg

bscap0019nj2.jpg

Go Soon Ae collapses from stomach pains and gets taken into the hospital. Soon Ae says she can't lose her child, and begs the doctor to save the baby.

Meanwhile, Seon Joo arrives for her abortion. When the doctor asks if she has an emergency contact or the father of the baby, Seon Joo says she has no one; she's all alone. She runs into Dal Ja in the hall just as the nurse asks if she's completed the surgery forms. Dal Ja wonders what Seon Joo could be there for, and puts two and two together: "Oh. My. God."

thanks so much for the summary/spoilers javabeans~ can't wait to catch up on my episodes.

wow ... Kang Team Leader is TB's aunt???!!!!!!!!! how come she doesn't seem to know TB when TB came to office & the time when he joined them for their dinner/gathering?? such a weird family ... and father's older brother at that~

poor Soon Ae!!! hope things work out for her. and reading about UKJ & the hug from behind sounds so :lol:

I think you must have confused Kang team leader with Nam Dae ____...Kang team leader didn't appear till Dal Ja was sent to the Customer Representative dept, therefore, she was never at the New Year's meeting.

wow ... Kang Team Leader is TB's aunt???!!!!!!!!! how come she doesn't seem to know TB when TB came to office & the time when he joined them for their dinner/gathering?? such a weird family ... and father's older brother at that~

hey exupery! Kang Team Leader is a woman!!!! she's Dal-Ja's boss! so that makes her Tae-Bong's aunt!

it could be that TB's father doesn't contact the family much after marriage and TB may not have met his aunt much or even at all?!?!

that office dinner/gathering was when DJ was with the old dept before Gargamel joined the group so she wasn't there when TB was there.

I think you must have confused Kang team leader with Nam Dae ____...Kang team leader didn't appear till Dal Ja was sent to the Customer Representative dept, therefore, she was never at the New Year's meeting.

hey exupery! Kang Team Leader is a woman!!!! she's Dal-Ja's boss! so that makes her Tae-Bong's aunt!

it could be that TB's father doesn't contact the family much after marriage and TB may not have met his aunt much or even at all?!?!

that office dinner/gathering was when DJ was with the old dept before Gargamel joined the group so she wasn't there when TB was there.

oh my bad ... yes i did indeed confuse kang team leader. haha ... i thought the lady boss is always referred to as gargamel so i kept thinking kang team leader is her old boss. sorry and thanks so much for the clarifications!!!! :)

edit: ... gosh ... i actually typed TB's aunt when i mean to say uncle and it was actually aunt ... kekeke ... arggggh ... what's with me? please excuse me. :ph34r:

Guest babymarzy07

hey guys!!! belated happy hearts day :) the summary of ep13 sounds fun! esp the last scene.. what is the panel for this ep? thanks javabeans!! off to dl it, btw which version will sync with the subs sun or eshare? which is a better rip? i cant find any sun vers up yet... excited for ep14... hope that eveything goes well.. aja to grandma (halmoni? did i spell it right) for helping them along :) the twist of Kang team leader being TB's aunt is something hahhaa wonder if she finds out about DJ and TB what would happen.. UKJ is so funny imitating cand candy i think even what he was wearing was a bit similar. hohoho

Guest cafeaulait

~Thank you for all the uploads!!~

Seriously, I fall harder and harder for TB each episode. :wub: And he seems more playful this episode than he did in the past two - I guess it's just as someone said earlier, he had serious material to work with back there.

Ohhhh now I'm dying to know who dies in the ep. 14 preview. Maybe it's a flashback of how GJ and his wife met? :mellow: Otherwise, I don't want anyone to die!

aja to grandma (halmoni? did i spell it right) for helping them along :) the twist of Kang team leader being TB's aunt is something hahhaa wonder if she finds out about DJ and TB what would happen.. UKJ is so funny imitating cand candy i think even what he was wearing was a bit similar. hohoho

Yep, "halmeoni" is grandma. I hope TB's aunt will be their ally, since she knows what DJ is really like. TB's mom seemed intimidated by her! I was thinking GJ's suit looked like the Candy clothes, too. :) I liked GJ a lot better this episode. That scene with him telling DJ he understands he's lost and then pulling a Candy move on her was great.

Guest babymarzy07

Seriously, I fall harder and harder for TB each episode. :wub: And he seems more playful this episode than he did in the past two - I guess it's just as someone said earlier, he had serious material to work with back there.

Ohhhh now I'm dying to know who dies in the ep. 14 preview. Maybe it's a flashback of how GJ and his wife met? :mellow: Otherwise, I don't want anyone to die!

~Thank you for all the uploads!!~

Yep, "halmeoni" is grandma. I hope TB's aunt will be their ally, since she knows what DJ is really like. TB's mom seemed intimidated by her! I was thinking GJ's suit looked like the Candy clothes, too. :) I liked GJ a lot better this episode. That scene with him telling DJ he understands he's lost and then pulling a Candy move on her was great.

YEAH!! TB is such a catch.. sigh.. is there any of the real kind? thank cafeaulait :) me too i hope TB's aunt will be their ally, she seems to like DJ and she knows DJ well. I hope she can defend DJ and TB from the mom. hahhaa I love DJ's clothes recently too, UKJ is more tolerable for me here but im still not on the LHW bandwagon. hahhaha I hope Sunjoo does not go through with the abortion and hopefully Saedo stops her.. Excited for later. Any advice on which HQ rip for ep13 to get? Eshare or Sun? will the subs resynch if ever?

Seriously, I fall harder and harder for TB each episode. :wub:

AMEN TO THAT!

Every time I watch this drama, the more I WISH that a boyfriend like TB existed in real life.

Dang yo, he's a real sweetheart<333

Guest cafeaulait

'강태봉 역' 이민기 Interview

making08.jpg

link:

mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/making25_300/dra_dalja08_300.asf

Dal Ja's Spring Making 08

'Kang Tae Bong' Lee Min Ki interview (700k)

dljssprlngmaking08asf00ly1.jpg

avail @ my CB: http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

Finally, after waiting for the darn thing to download on a 4 KB/second connection...

Interview with "Kang Taebong" Lee Mingi

LMK: Hello, viewers of "Dalja's Spring." (bows) I hope your health is good. (bows)

Q: How has Taebong changed since the beginning of the drama?

LMK: At the beginning, he was unfeeling/inexpressive. Now he has started to open his heart and convey his feelings to Dalja, albeit in a neuggi* way. (*unctuous/greasily romantic)

Q: Which of Dalja's "imagination" scenes was the most fun?

LMK: I thought I more or less fit the part in the Hwangjini parody. (laughs) I don't usually grow out my beard [? I think this is what he said, but he said it a little fast], so it was fun to put on a fake beard. The 70s parody [that's what we thought was the British movie parody :sweatingbullets:] was highly embarrassing. The lines TB says to DJ... "Dalja" (deep voice)... they were just too funny. (laughs) Both of us were embarrassed, and we kept laughing at each other.

Q: (in reference to the difficulty of memorizing the legal info in the scene where TB stands up for SJ) What happened during filming?

LMK: The script for that scene was rewritten. The original dialogue was much more difficult. I had memorized the difficult original dialogue, and then I had to memorize the new dialogue, and that was also difficult. Actually, there were many, many NGs.

Q: How many NGs?

LMK: More than 10, I think.

Q: Do you still remember any of your lines?

LMK: (recites the law)

Q: (impressed)

LMK: (laughs)

Q: While filming with Chae Rim, did you ever have moments when you felt like you had become her oppa* (*older brother)?

LMK: Well, first of all, I am a man. So I am always thinking I am the man in the relationship. (laughs)

Q: What about your actions?

LMK: In the beginning, when it got cold during filming, I would put clothes over her, and when the staff offered me blankets and parkas, I would tell them I wasn't cold, since I was a man. But then from the middle, it would be me who was shivering, and Chae Rim would bring me the heater. (laughs)

Q: As you were acting, were you surprised by women's fantasies?

LMK: When I read the script, there were some lines I felt were really neuggi. But women would tell me they liked hearing those things. For instance, when your girlfriend looks cold, you say, "Are you cold?", gazing into her eyes in a slightly neuggi way. You put your hands on her cheeks, say, "Oh, your face is frozen," blow on your hands, and put your hands back on her face. You rearrange her scarf, take her hand, and put it in your pocket. As you start walking again, you say something neuggi, like "I'm thankful that the sky is here, I'm thankful that the ground is here... I'm thankful that you're here..." You know, something neuggi like that. I have never said anything like that in real life. (laughs) I am surprised again and again at that kind of fantasy.

Q: Through this drama, what aspect of yourself do you want to develop?

LMK: I would like to become someone who can pull his own weight. Also, I would like to have the leisure to reflect more on the character and the story as a whole. Previously, I was only be able to focus on the scene at hand. Of course, even now, I am not performing my scenes perfectly...

LMK: Viewers of "Dalja's Spring," thank you for always watching over me. I will try not to disappoint you and show you a good image of myself. Since we are halfway through, the drama will be more and more interesting. I hope you will continue watching it to the end. Thank you. (bows)

Awww :)

Guest dianaj1985

omg thank you so much javabeans~~ XD

its so detailed~~

haha cant wait to watch todays epi

lol goes back to see the preview again~~ ^_^

cafeaulait

Thank you so much now i can watch the interview again

iam soo amused by the real personality of leeminki~~ hehe

i watched Heroine 6 and YSMM with him in it

he is trully ehmm how to say "slow in his reaction?"

he claim tht sometimes his words is inside his brain for a while :him digesting the words:

but then he actually forgots :his mind has black out moments:

lol he is soooo funny sometimes rite

than in the drama~~ gah who didnt fall for him????

i say tht he exudes some charms of the character

or is it jus the visual effect???

MAN i LOVE DALJA AND TAEBONG~~ :wub:

Guest babymarzy07

thanks! I try :rolleyes: you just wouldn't believe how time-consuming it can be, though, which is why I don't do it often.

you guys in this thread can call me "nsyncgirl" if that would be easier. that's what my sn stands for anyway (just using a combo of letters & numbers, like pager code back in the day...) it's not shorter, but perhaps easier to remember. :)

I noticed the ring, too. but I doubt there's a significance to the drama for it (unless it's something that hasn't been revealed yet). I think it's just his ring.

I'm sure Wed's episode will be sweet... but to be honest, I can't wait for Thurs's ep!! ;)

it seems like a really tough job.. to those who trans here in the thread.. mani mani gomawo for all the efforts and sharing these loveable scenes with us. :) oohhh a fellow nsync fan, hiiii hheheh i think i saw DJ wear a ring on her thumb on one of the episodes (ep 4 it me think) too im not so sure coz it was a bit fast the way they showed it..

yes i distinctly remember the bed scene as a Valentine's Day treat for us hehe!

these last 3 days i've been re-living MinKi's last bed scene in IRRLY (the hospital one not the one at his home!!)

that was so utterly sweet but i hope tonite they'll make that honey-factor a zillion times higher cuz it's tae-bong's birthday!!!!!!!

for those interested, here's appetizer for tonite....

IRRLY kisses

thanks for this i just was skimming back and saw it.. those kisses were the best.. i like the expressions on Bongki's face.. so hilarious and so naive/feigning innocence hahahah

Guest dramaok

i thought it was really cool.. today's omage:

d200702140078yh5fw5.jpg

women.. most of them.. want to be loved.. and we often believe that once we find love in life.. our life will be complete... the fairytale fantasy..

however.. in reality.. that is only an illusion.. because a lotta times women.. after they find their love.. they start to lose themselves..

at the end of the day it is better to depend on yourself than your love. rather.. even if you have a love in your life... don't project your life through him.

dalja and her girlfriends remind me of 'sex in the city'.. sometimes.

not having a lover is not the end of the world. life still goes on. there are greater issues in life.. ^^

unfortunately sometimes when you really need someone during your crisis the one you depend on is absent if that person is not yourself.

thanks cafeaulait for the lee minki interview translations ... awww indeed~ such a sweetie.

thanks to mily & the with s2 subbing team ... i just finished watching episode 9 and i'm loving this drama more. watching it with english subs make it less stressful for me 'coz it requires less concentration. haha. there's always something heartfelt to relate with dalja in her life's experiences. weight of the brick indeed ... it's something we all go through one time or another. i have a few to get rid of too.

dalja's grandma got such good sense indeed ... she was like the first TB supporter from the start and i'm glad to see DJ's mom accepting him to work after hearing his reasons & dreams. i'm sure she'll fall for his character the more she gets to know him~

UKJ is cracking me up too more & more now that his character is not so rigid and he's actually pursuing DJ earnestly. the anger management tape & house cleaning is just too funny. makes me feel sorry for him but i don't know ... i just can't see myself living feeling like myself with a guy like that no matter how perfect he is in society's requirements and isn't it every woman's dream to find a guy like that? love the part when TB swoops in & saves the day or rather saves SJ from the loan sharks harassment~ the guy is just too endearing when he teases DJ. and DJ's insecurities about starting anything with TB ... i think it's perfectly understandable though considering her situation.

from KBS DMZ:

<달자의 봄> 달자와 태봉, 드디어 키스?

태봉의 생일인 줄 모르고 케이크를 먹어버린 달자에게 즉석 키스를 선물로 요구하는 태봉. 그에게 달자는 어떤 선물을 선사할 것인가?

오늘 15일 방송 될 <달자의 봄> 14회 예고편을 통해 달자(채림 분)와 태봉(이민기 분)의 키스 장면이 보여짐에 따라 애청자들의 호기심이 증폭되고 있다.

이는 매 회 등장하는 달자의 상상으로 인해, 예고편에서 보여진 태봉과의 키스가 상상인지 실제인지 확신할 수 없기 때문 .

daljakisswb3.jpg

<달자의 봄>혹시 이 키스신도 달자의 상상이 아닐까?

이에 대해 시청자들은 "드디어 태봉이와 키스를 하네요! 결혼까지 골인하기를!" 등 기대에 부푼 글을 올리는가 하면 "엄기중이 노력하고 있는 이상, 키스신은 이른감이 있네요." 라며 달자의 상상에 그쳤으면 하는 바램도 내비쳤다.

한편 이번 회에서는 달콤한 로맨스 뿐 아니라 위풍당당한 달자의 봄 ‘수퍼우먼’들의 활약상이 전개 될 예정이어서 한층 흥미를 더할 전망이다. 항상 반전에 반전을 거듭하며 극적 긴장을 놓지 않는 <달자의 봄>, 자신의 예상이 적중하는지 지켜보는 것도 드라마를 보는 큰 재미가 될 듯!

달자와 태봉의 키스 성공 여부는 오늘 밤 9시 55분 KBS 2TV를 통해 확인할 수 있다 .

--------------

there's also an event where they're giving away the drama OST:

http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/dalja/event/event07/event07.html

i didn't even notice that joo ji hoon from goong was in the picture until i saw the bottom link. are they good friends?

Yes...I believe Min Ki was the one to invite Joo Ji Hoon to the premiere of his movie 'A Day for an Affair' and JJH stood up along w/ the models of Min Ki's management when Min Ki came on stage and introduced himself.

Archived