[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Min Gi he really so cute

mingi03.jpg

mingi02.jpg

mingi01.jpg

thanks so much pic from :==> www.myspace.com-joonjihoonn Goong

Who is the girl near Joo Ji Hoon ?!!

is tonight air the episode which there is a bed scene between DJ and TB?!!

Can't wait ! (sorry..^^) but they are just so cute !

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lotteworld

omg..!! "The ending... The ending............" How can be end like this.......!!! -- E14 -- sweet sweet episode :)

- Another episode that I can't wait for next week...

"By the way, [when] is next WeeK!!!"

Great episode today! everyone seem to ended their confusion...

- Soon Ae's hubbie came back

- Sudo finally knew Sujoo is pragnant

- UKJ is cute in this episode! LoL, I don't think his wife is that freaky anymore... She is funny interm of the "pie" & "Chocolate" hahah

- TB's Mom ... no comment for her... I start to find her really annoying... btw, the three didn't meet at the same time! TB's dad left the store, while TB's Mom is watching what happened

- And and....... The "Kiss -es" Ooooo........... I like the first one more, because is really funny!! yet the second one is romantic~ Okay, I like both... haha......

wow...overdose of kisses and hugs...but the bed scene won't really take place till next week's episode! The episode ended w/ TB entering DJ's room and DJ's shocked expression. But I like the illustration for next ep. Question...the phone call, was that a wrong number? Also, TB and DJ under an umbrella in the illustration...what type of days do they have ahead of them?

UKJ...guess he'll start to miss his wife now? He completely finished the basket of...and then went for more goodies in the refridge

I'm so happy to watch today episode... Last scene kiss was really sweet!!

Here summary for today episode... This my first time do it, hope it Ok - maybe have a little wrong about the conversation cuz I'm not korean... just base what I thought...

Soon Ae thought that she lost her baby at first but then she was happy cuz know that baby was safe. SD know that SJ was pregnant cuz he overheard that DalJa conversation wit SJ.

DalJa was at hospital taking care of Soon Ae then TB come to send her food. She was imagine that he lean at TB and TB play her hair. Then after that, TB really play her hair and ask her to lean at him.

SD become afraid after he know that Sj pregnant then he avoid SJ... then he have argumant with Dalja then Dalja ask if he already know about SJ. SJ overheard that.

TB father come to shop twice. First he talk with TB but then second time he come to speak with DalJa's mom. I not so sure about the conversation, I think that TB's father said that he still remember Dalja Mom and miss her. But Dalja's mom ask him to leave. At the second time he visit the Shop TB's mother saw that. I think TB's mother also know Dalja's mom.

At home Dalja eat the whole cake, then TB return, I not sure what they argue about but TB ask her to kiss him. She kiss at her check. Then he said that he not a child anymore that she should kiss him at mouth, then she kiss him but just a second. He said something then Dalja give him a long kiss - he was surprise at first then enjoy it. Dalja feel shy then go to her room that scene was so sweet when she open her door then TB also open the door but Dalja already close it.

SJ has argument with SD, but at that time SD already accept that SJ was pregnant. then SJ said something that about SD not father of her child. SD get angry then he left. The SJ saw a present a baby's shoes that SD bought to her.

Then the last part was so romantic.... Dalja was prepare romantic dinner (birthday) with wine and cake. When it begin to start I think TB comment about the dress. She want to change it (I guess - not so sure) then TB said something that he like DJ the way she is... He kiss her at her forehead that her eye... then her month... :blush:

Suddenly when they have their moment Dj's phone ring... Then she went to her room and TB also back to his room after finish 2 glass wine. Then he out again to enter DJ's room. Episode end with Dalja's shock when TB enter...

Today episode was soooo sweetttttttt :)

Yes...I believe Min Ki was the one to invite Joo Ji Hoon to the premiere of his movie 'A Day for an Affair' and JJH stood up along w/ the models of Min Ki's management when Min Ki came on stage and introduced himself.

actually i read during the Goong days (about when IRRLY was aired maybe?) that LMK & JJH are very good friends and they both started out modeling together.

during BTS of Goong, i think JJH mentioned that LMK called him on the phone and encouraged him or something like that....anyone remembers anything?

so no spoilers for tonite's ep? i'm dying to know cuz i didn't get to watch it live!

EDIT: creidesca, khai & lotteworld - thanks for the updated spoilers!!!!

hey the panel.....

looks like TB & DJ are now traveling together (along life's path?) cuz they're seated together on the same "vehicle" (magically transformed pumpkin?)

no matter what rain may pour down, they're under the same umbrella and they'll weather the storm together?

if anything, the big round moon (would be full moon this time of the lunar calendar!) signifies romance, a night when lovers meet.....

oh what do i know....i just like to make things up as i see it.....awgh our sweet red-string couple!!!!

woah,.. it's so hard to avoid seeing those spoilers and pictures! i was like covering my eyes while running through the pictures... i dont wanna get spoiled just yet!

im so disappointed since i didnt get to watch 2 consecutive episodes live!!!

anyway some thoughts on ep13...

i think Kang Team Jang is indeed TaeBong's aunt.. so she's therefore..

강순실 (55세, 여) 강순홍의 여동생이자 정정애의 여고동창이자

손영심여사의 시누이.

...who i thought wasnt out yet! so boss's name is Kang Soon Shil.

i also thought back if TaeBong ever saw boss Kang, and indeed they havent met yet. it's so kewl how the drama showed how small the world is. DalJa still doesnt know that Kang is TaeBong's aunt. and i agree Team Jang is beginning to like DalJa. coz she believes DalJa is good in handling things. this will be a great factor once TaeBong officially introduces DalJa to his parents :) TB's mom was funny! she even followed DJ to her house and was surprised that TB also lived there. i was laughing so much when she asked DJ's age and kept repeating in disbelief with the number 33! and if i got that right, DJ thought TB's mom was angry about her age because she looked younger than 33?

and so many cute DJ and TB scenes!! the first part was like aww... the 'electric' effect scenes when DJ and TB have skin contact was hilarious! and i was pretty sad that DJ kept avoiding TB and later on TB kept avoiding DJ. it's just nice that they also made up in the same episode, unlike other dramas where arguments drag upto so long.. also, the sweetness in TB is again shown when he came to DJ's workplace jsut to check up on her.. how can i ever have my own TaeBong, who would cover me with his coat when i sleep and get tired.. it was such sweet! and i was actually happy that DJ woke up so that she could see how TB cares for her! and they held hands while DJ continues her sleep... aww!! my heart was racing like crazy in that scene!

i would like to comment on KiJeong. i was actually bothered by his being so perfect. he managed to cook for DalJa and the funny thing is he copied the EXACT recipe even how it looked like on the picture! and then the lines from Candy Candy.. i was like ugh??! doing it was so out of place and DalJa's reaction was a bit of surprise and confused? when they showed the comic with the same action and lines, i though KiJeong no originality! it was just weird that he relied much on the comics and though that it might be great help to be closer to DalJa.

SunJoo's pregnant! i didnt expect this to happen (ok maybe before i saw the preview) but i dont remember a time when SeDo and SunJoo actually 'did' it.. was it when they stayed in the motel and SunJoo broke up with SeDo because he was boring?? i kinda thought that was the last time they were together in bed. i hope she doesnt get and abortion! and i was a bit worried for SoonAe too! i didnt quite understand what SoonAe was going through at first but from the expression of her face, she looked like she was going through tough times.

thanks to javabeans for ep13 summary, everything became clearer to me!

i loved how the drama, despite of the clamor of audience of more mushy DalJa and TaeBong scenes, the writers didnt deviate to the goal of the story. they still showed a lot of interaction within characters. the story wasnt focused on DJ and TB, but characters like SoonAe and boss Kang also play impt roles. in ep13, the theme is more focused on women's problems. abortion, pregnancy, and even love. maybe this is in connection to the panel. 3 superhero ladies. but as i noticed, only DalJa wore the real superwoman suit. i think it means, DalJa has been the hero all this time, and she's gonna inspire/ teach SunJoo and SoonAe how to be one as well... because of the problems both of them have, DJ is gonna help them how to be bold and conquer their difficulties. DalJa would convince SunJoo not to undergo abortion, and as for SoonAe, she would be there to make her stronger and healthier for the baby. i was actually touched with the chocolate scene. DalJa makes such a nice friend! she's one of those caring people who worries when her friend doesnt look fine.

another great scene was the SeDo and DalJa conversatins. it's nice that DalJa has a male friend like SeDO who's honest and is willing to help. maybe if not for him, DalJa wouldnt have understood why TaeBong acts that way. they might even have more arguments.. and the great thing too is DalJa doesnt feel contained and tells everything to SeDo. she asks for his help everytime she has a love problem. and in the same way, DalJa also helps SeDo with SunJoo since she's also a woman.

cant wait for the ep14 links!!

ive seen a lot of comments saying the ending was good and the episode was sooo sweeettt... im so jealous. i really wish i could watch it now! i also missed kbsworld's ep5 today arg!!

WITHS2 you once again rock! thank you for ep9 subs!

you are so fast, i actually checked out the status of your subs, and ep10 and 12 are done with translations too... thank you so much for working hard for dalja's spring subs!! :)

ah btw, since i did take a look at the panel already!! it's so nice!! it a good sign! it simply shows how TaeBong and Dalja are getting closer to each other. even under the rain :) maybe rain signifies difficult times. i havent watched ep14 or seen ep15 preview yet, so i dont know if there are some kind of connection with the panel :)

Guest lotteworld

Ovette Here are the links to self recorded version of E14 of DJ's Spring. There are 8 files all together because there is something wrong with Flashget and KBS 2 live stream today, so it has splitted into so many files. (I think Pt 08 can help you "sleep" :) , if you are still awake...)

1. http://www.sendspace.com/file/21rxh4

2. http://www.sendspace.com/file/97jj0d

3. http://www.sendspace.com/file/bj9wut

4. http://www.sendspace.com/file/2anl1a

5. http://www.sendspace.com/file/1syv5g

6. http://www.sendspace.com/file/63qav0

7. http://www.sendspace.com/file/tt1hr2

8. http://www.sendspace.com/file/ritq2t

But go for Creidesca's version of E14 in CB if she uploaded the LQ version later today... :)

OMG!!!! EPISODE FOURTEEN!!!! my heart is beating like crazy!!!!!!!!!!!! so many sweet scenes.... this episodes is the best by far.... aahhhh i just cant help but scream!!! :) :) :)

now i can sleep happy!!!

i hope someone posts preview for ep15.. are they gonna sleep together?? lol

TB so cute, i saw him in the drama with Eugene, but didn't like him in it, but he's really different in here, more aggressive, and so adorable:)

trendy i agree with you. i didnt like minki that much in IRRLY, but here he's like the most perfect guy ive ever seen, next to jandonggun (hyunchul maybe?) lol

now im falling more and MORE in love with him with every episode!

OH MAN~~~ I can't wait to see Episode 15! Forget that, I'm eager enough just for the preview. The end of 14 had my jumping and screaming... literally! LoL! Wahhhh. I don't think I can last a week. T_T!

Is it just me, or does Chae Rim look a bit like Park Shi Yeon when she smiles?

Oh my God!!!!!! I need more TB<3DJ!!!! so sweet and perfect kiss!! Oh, and the hospital, the doors, the dinner... :wub:

Wow, the ending...! great episode!! :w00t:

I like the illustration for ep.15, sooo beautiful.

TB so cute, i saw him in the drama with Eugene, but didn't like him in it, but he's really different in here, more aggressive, and so adorable:)

I think Bong Ki was sooo perfect in RRLY, ... ohhh, I really liked! :wub: He was extremely nice, romantic... with Bong Soon. And he said "te quiero", I love you in spanish (haha, I'm spanish :blush:)

Ok, sure, I love TB, but BK was special for me.

I can't wait for next week! 6 days...

my heart was beating when I scroll the bar,hehe waiting to see the link for ep14. well, it is not out yet:(. Talking about the lady Kang(TB'aunt) do you guys think that she might know DJ's mum as well because , maybe she will be the one to clarify the relationship between DJ'smum and TB's dad for us and for them later. I just laugh so hard while watching this drama, this is the only one I addicted after My girl and Goong. Chae Rim used to be my fav actress back in 2003 with All about Eve. TB is cuter after every episode. Love this serie

Archived