[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest flip!

just finished watching dalja's spring!! i truly enjoyed the series, it was hilarious from beginning to end. You'd actually love the couple as the story goes along. Dal Ja and Tae Bong are a good match! good chemistry between the two leads. i just wish they showed more of the couple in the finale, it makes you crave for more dalja and tae bong scenes after dalja came back from the US. Though of course it doesnt take a genius to figure out that they actually ended up together anyway :P great series :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hsin531

I'm really enjoying this series, the storyline and characters are so fun to watch. I also love all the clothes the character Dalja wears.

Guest ovette

^

^

wow now this is really testing my DJS OBSESSION! lol

my guess: episode 8?

go check the right answer...

right answer: episode 7! aww.. missed it by one episode lol :)

Guest arielcc

yey.. finally got back home.... ohhh i missed this thread :)

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a259/thu...Ki/a2d7d3e6.jpg

yah this was when she said: ''보고싶어 니ë°”보야!!''

i LOVE quizzes!! lets do some more lol! :) let's test everyone's DalJa's Spring obsession! :)

Ok! Here's one:

Paraphrasing the summary from Hiyo. The final scene of Episode 19:

DJ packs up and about to leave the company when she saw TB in the company. The two walked past without speaking or acknowledging each other. Half way DJ recalled something TB had said to her in the past "Don't turn around. It'll look like you still have lingering feelings." And so she walked on... but TB couldn't control himself and ran after DJ. He found the distressed DJ who is in tears and DJ turned and looked back at him for an equally long time. * drum roll!!!!!* TB finally CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF and rushes up to kiss DJ!! Of course, after that we have TB telling DJ for the first time that he loved her. :wub:

Question: On what occasion did TB make that statement to DJ?

I totally couldn't recall until i rewatched the drama.. :lol:^_^

Very sorry, didn't know how to load pictures :blush: so the summary will have to do :P

To my immortality : The first quiz is taken from Episode 8 around the 47mins mark ;)

Hey Ovette, you were right on the first guess!! It is Epi8 not Epi7. I just checked and rechecked again.

Guest babymarzy07

hi guys, phew im back holiday break. :sweatingbullets: i see u many people are liking this even more now. finally reading back all of the stuff i missed since this ended, was somewhat preoccupied but still loving DJS of course. question though, im trying to burn my DJS files onto a dvd so i can watch them on tv. having problems burning the last eppie file, since its missing a file or something. it has an error. im wondering if anyone has any problems with their files? or is burning theirs and has encountered some similar? i think something is missing in the avi file, hoping any kind soul can help out or shed some light. thanks so much! :D

Guest ovette

Ok! Here's one:

Paraphrasing the summary from Hiyo. The final scene of Episode 19:

DJ packs up and about to leave the company when she saw TB in the company. The two walked past without speaking or acknowledging each other. Half way DJ recalled something TB had said to her in the past "Don't turn around. It'll look like you still have lingering feelings." And so she walked on... but TB couldn't control himself and ran after DJ. He found the distressed DJ who is in tears and DJ turned and looked back at him for an equally long time. * drum roll!!!!!* TB finally CAN'T CONTROL HIMSELF and rushes up to kiss DJ!! Of course, after that we have TB telling DJ for the first time that he loved her. :wub:

Question: On what occasion did TB make that statement to DJ?

I totally couldn't recall until i rewatched the drama.. :lol:^_^

Very sorry, didn't know how to load pictures :blush: so the summary will have to do :P

To my immortality : The first quiz is taken from Episode 8 around the 47mins mark ;)

Hey Ovette, you were right on the first guess!! It is Epi8 not Epi7. I just checked and rechecked again.

first episode! when DalJa and TaeBong walked past SeDo and SunJoo to their hotel room! :)

oh so my first guess was right!! lol :)

Guest ovette

OK another QUIZ for you guys! :)

DJSquiz.jpg

base from your own knowledge, arrange the following pictures in sequential order. . .

*save this to your pc and edit the picture through paint so you could place numbers on the notepad design :)

then upload your pictures/ answers..*

and for a more difficult one, name what episodes they are in :)

Guest lilgzl

LOL!! ovette, this is a very hard one!!!!!!

I need to to rewatch all episodes againn....haha..you're really something........ :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

anyone care to translate this bit of news? It mentions Min Ki and the writer of 'Dal Ja's Spring'/'Hotelier'/'Oh! Pilseung'...

이민기, 강은경 작가 결혼식서 '보은의 축가' 불러

[스포츠조선] 2007년 04월 06일(금) 오후 09:23

'보은의 축가여서 더 멋지고 아름다웠다?'

신세대 탤런트 이민기(사진)가 금요일(6일) 오후 6시 서울 신라호텔에서 웨딩마치를 울린 인기 드라마 작가 강은경씨를 위한 웨딩축가를 불렀다.

강은경 작가는 드라마 '호텔리어' '오!필승 봉순영' 등을 집필했으며 이민기와는 지난 3월 막을 내린 드라마 '달자의 봄'(KBS2)에서 호흡을 맞췄다.

이민기의 한 측근은 "민기씨가 이경희 작가를 통해서 강은경 작가를 알게 됐는데 직접 출연한 '달자의 봄'으로 더욱 관계가 돈독하게 됐다"면서 "결혼식 당일을 위해 며칠 전부터 피아노 반주자와 함께 열심히 노래 연습을 했다"고 밝혔다.

< 서주영 기자 juleseo@sportschosun.com>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

OK another QUIZ for you guys! :)

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b66/ku_v..._ta/DJSquiz.jpg

base from your own knowledge, arrange the following pictures in sequential order. . .

*save this to your pc and edit the picture through paint so you could place numbers on the notepad design :)

then upload your pictures/ answers..*

and for a more difficult one, name what episodes they are in :)

this is what i can remember LoL.. :unsure:

DJSquizcopy.jpg

as for the episodes:

1 and 2 is from episode 7 when DJ delivered the humidifier and TB followed her and they stayed in a hotel..

3 and 4 is from episode 8 when DJ blurted out that she misses TB.. and she had constipation :D

5 is from episode 10 when TB was about to kiss her but DJ's mom and granny payed her a visit

6 is from epidode 11 when granny bit DJ up because she found out that TB's living with her

7 is from episode 12 when TB finally opened up to DJ on their way home

8 is from episode 13 when SA gave birth and TB delivered food for DJ

9 is from episode 14 TB's birthday

10 is from episode 15 when DJ dated TB out

11 is from episode 16 when TB visited DJ at her mom's house (DJ's mom learned about their relationship)

12 and 13 is from episode 16 when both DJ and TB stayed home

** i wonder if i mixed them all up.. i was having a hard time thinking of the episodes LoL**

Guest Hanneebuff

THIS IS FROM FASHIONISTA.. SHE POSTED IT ON CR'S THREAD.. IM JUST REPOSTING IT HERE :)

Really? people say that CR looks old? I don't think so. Maybe it's because of the super curly hair (bombed hair as what Sae Do's father said :D ) that made her look old.

It's so cute to see them together outside the drama. :blush:

Guest ovette

wow llyrehs_17 you actually answered them, i thought no one would do it lol

anyway.. :) you did really great in answering! :)

btw.. #8 is in episode 14 too :) but it's still in correct order :)

Guest aurafilla

anyone care to translate this bit of news? It mentions Min Ki and the writer of 'Dal Ja's Spring'/'Hotelier'/'Oh! Pilseung'...

이민기, 강은경 작가 결혼식서 '보은의 축가' 불러

[스포츠조선] 2007년 04월 06일(금) 오후 09:23

'보은의 축가여서 더 멋지고 아름다웠다?'

신세대 탤런트 이민기(사진)가 금요일(6일) 오후 6시 서울 신라호텔에서 웨딩마치를 울린 인기 드라마 작가 강은경씨를 위한 웨딩축가를 불렀다.

강은경 작가는 드라마 '호텔리어' '오!필승 봉순영' 등을 집필했으며 이민기와는 지난 3월 막을 내린 드라마 '달자의 봄'(KBS2)에서 호흡을 맞췄다.

이민기의 한 측근은 "민기씨가 이경희 작가를 통해서 강은경 작가를 알게 됐는데 직접 출연한 '달자의 봄'으로 더욱 관계가 돈독하게 됐다"면서 "결혼식 당일을 위해 며칠 전부터 피아노 반주자와 함께 열심히 노래 연습을 했다"고 밝혔다.

< 서주영 기자 juleseo@sportschosun.com>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

summary, provided by Dahee Fanel, taken from the LMK thread:

Minki sang a congratulatory song for writer Kang Eun Kyung (who wrote Dal-ja's Spring) at her wedding on Friday! It says he first met her when writer Lee Kyung Hee introduced her, and their relationship deepened when he starred in DJS. And he'd been practising for the song for a few days beforehand, with the accompaniment of a piano.

---

for those who've forgotten, writer Lee Kyung Hee was the writer for 'My Older Brother' where Min Ki made his first debut. She is also the writer for Sangdoo! Let's Go to School, MISA, IJUKSA, and Thank You.

Hee, I finally got around to finishing Dal Ja's Spring. Gotta say, I think it was so heartfelt, so sweet, so beautiful. I love how they conclude Dal Ja and Tae Bong's relationship. I really think they needed those 2 years apart for both of them to grow up, and come to accept their own self. I was so happy to see how DJ becomes more confident, and relaxed at 35. It was so good to see her smiling and grinning again. As for TB, lol, glad that he gave his ex what she deserves. I knew he would do it. And again, glad he quitted the law firm and pursue his dreams cause I think in the long run, had TB and DJ stayed together, at some point, TB would resent DJ for making him give up his dreams. So, it was great to see they both arriving at the same place now.

Ah, I miss it already.

DEETA..Hi good morning friend. I can't help joining you after watching my DVD copy but still I can't miss watching at KBS WORLD because of the English translation. I like your comment very much, because that's what I feel too. They are destined to be each other no matter what the obstacles are. I'm very happy that their dreams came true, although I am more than happier if their wedding was shown in the end. Probably I'll be shocked..OMG.

Besides, thanks also to everybody.. I'm reading all your messages especially those who efficiently making the summary of every episode... JAVABEANS,etc.

Guest LoH_Ter

I'm starting to like this drama quite a bit :). I really like that short-haired girl (haven't learned her name yet). At first I thought she was a real piece of work, but her character has really grown on me! She's so refreshing. Blunt and strong and goes after exactly what she wants. A character that really doesn't take any crap from anybody XD.

Oh, btw, tahnks javabeans for your wonderful commentary/summaries. And thank you ovette, for such an AWESOME front page guide to everything ^_^.

Guest ovette

^

^

no problem! yeah SunJoo's a totally refreshing character coz at first you'll think she's a snotty character, but later on you'll get to enjoy her relationship with DalJa and how they got around as close friends :)

Guest ovette

the series was good overall, but the ending kind of sucked

i think it's just that the audience obviously wanted more DalJa and TaeBong but the writer intended not to focus on it much, the ending gave more importance to other characters as well.. which is unlike the usual endings where 75% of the scenes are between the two main leads :)

the ending was sweet. i wont deny the fact that i was craving for more DalJa and TaeBong scenes, a wedding perhaps.. but like DalJa said.. there is no end.. no happily ever.. just a new day everyday to start with together..

now... thinking about makes me wanna cry again.. aww! :tears:

Archived