[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest ccamme

spoiler...comments

hey just found out something the ending dialog of this drama must have be take from the j-drama pride....maybe and must be...rewatch it if you have it...:)

one question when TB finally out his own store...is it near where dal ja's company was...anyone???

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ovette

lol it didnt really show if the bento shop was near DalJa's workplace :) and yes the Fate might be-cross-out-must be part was taken from pride.. as a lot of people said here :)

and the pics.. i think someone actually named their bento shop after TaeBong??

the store's name is Tae Bong Nong Won as i read it lol :) hrm... that's kewl if i understood it right..

someone actually made TaeBong's dream come true for him lol!

Guest babymarzy07

anyone know where that Taebong's real bento is near? is it really there?? i have to see that! another have to go if i go to korea again. hahahah :D

Hi guys, I downloaded episodes 12-22 in d-addicts as well as the english subs, but I'm having trouble incorporating them using SubMux of VodSub, (except for episode 13 the srt and avi file joined together). I don't know what to do :tears::sweatingbullets:

Can someone please help. :)

according to KBS cyber PR page, this weekend's Show Power Video will have some NGs from DJS (dunno if they're new ones or not), below is an excerpt:

"2007년 우리를 웃긴 최고의 NG! 일요일 오전의 탁월한 선택!

대폭소의 향연이 펼쳐진다! 화제만발 <딱 걸렸어! NG 동영상> 베스트!

시청자를 안방극장으로 이끈 초일류 드라마의 웃음제조 NG가 총출동`~

지난겨울을 녹인 열풍의 드라마 <눈의 여왕>에서부터

30대 노처녀의 삶을 맛깔나게 그려낸 드라마 <달자의 봄>을 지나~"

Guest ovette
Hi guys, I downloaded episodes 12-22 in d-addicts as well as the english subs, but I'm having trouble incorporating them using SubMux of VodSub, (except for episode 13 the srt and avi file joined together). I don't know what to do :tears::sweatingbullets:

Can someone please help. :)

you can try dl-ing media subtitler.. then you can time the subs so itll be appear at the same time of the videos.

according to KBS cyber PR page, this weekend's Show Power Video will have some NGs from DJS (dunno if they're new ones or not), below is an excerpt:

"2007년 우리를 웃긴 최고의 NG! 일요일 오전의 탁월한 선택!

대폭소의 향연이 펼쳐진다! 화제만발 <딱 걸렸어! NG 동영상> 베스트!

시청자를 안방극장으로 이끈 초일류 드라마의 웃음제조 NG가 총출동`~

지난겨울을 녹인 열풍의 드라마 <눈의 여왕>에서부터

30대 노처녀의 삶을 맛깔나게 그려낸 드라마 <달자의 봄>을 지나~"

lol thatll be GREAT NEWS! still cant get enough of them! :) i want more NGs! i think theyre gonna pick out the best NGs?? :)

Guest aurafilla
Guest eijsr

i just started watching this series (on ep 3) and i really like it so far! Chae Rim looks really different. the eyeliner makes her look much older, but she's still pretty ^_^ Min Ki is actually pretty cute

Guest shihnobie

i'm going to dload this series from ep1 to ep22 today and watch them non-stop tomorrow.hahahhaaha. by the way, i am confused. what is NG?

it's mean not good.. (n_n)v

oh hahahah. tq!!! :sweatingbullets:

thanh you very much aurafilla. I have just downloaded 1-3 and it is so much more enjoyable than LQ. It probably takes me 3 months to download all eps because I do not have much quota . I really appreciate your generosity in uploading DJS for us because uploading is 100 times harder and longer than downloading.

Guest lilgzl

I've just finished watching Anego (jdorama) and it reminded me of this show so much and make me want to see this again ARRGH!! missing my TAE BONGGGG!!

Btw, since this drama is made after Anego (2005), so looks like they use some inspiration from the Anego, as both are about working women after 30s who's looking for the right Prince B) ..and finally fall in love with a much Younger HOT CUTE guy!! LOL~

Guest kneekey

i just finished watching Dalja's Spring and it's soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!

Chae Rim has really made a comeback after this series, ne? :lol:

i really really liked the story, it's not stereotypical and the acting is great too! ^^;

Guest cunho

I love this drama so much !!! I hope KBS will release a DVD boxset with english sub so I could buy and keep for my collection . Crossed fingers !

Guest mzsmiley

Ahhhhhhhhh It's been over a month since this drama ended and I'm still suffering from the withdrawal syndrome. Sighssss I miss DJ and TB so much. I just can't get enough of our couple.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DRAMA... NICE STORY PLOT....ACTING IS GOOD...AND THERE A LESSON THAT WILL IMPART TO THE VIEWERS....CHAERIM MADE A GOOD CHOICE FOR HER COMEBACK KOREAN DRAMA....MORE DRAMA FOR CHAERIM.......SHE'S SUCH A GREAT TALENT THAT SHOULD NOT BE WAISTED. CHAERIM FIGHTING........

Guest Sammi83

Hi, this is really OT, but does anyone know what are the labels(brands) of Dal Ja's coats? Or a website where I can purchase them?

Guest rain_drops

i watched this one scene...and they were kissing! O_O

and the kissing scene was pretty sweet~

so i came by this thread to see if it ended...and it did!

im just slow with all the dramas -__-; should watch the first ep tomorrow! :D

Archived