[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest ovette

question about this Pearl Day's song...it's track 13 off their 'Birthday' album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpXxD40OuOo

I know I haven't heard it before, yet why does it sound so familiar...it wasn't featured in the drama in a scene was it? I know I didn't watch this Music Core performance either...maybe it was used in one of the fan-made MVs for Dalja's Spring that's why it sounds so familiar? Any one recall?

yes it was used in one fanmade MV... but before watching that, i was already familiar with the song. that time the OSTs were not released yet and i think ive heard it from the drama?? lol... i thought i really heard it somewhere in the drama!

I just finished watching the last episode and really enjoyed this drama. But now I am wondering what is the next drama on after this? What is everyone watching now?

yeah... im watching 4dramas now...actually managing to.. it's hard to really keep up when i also have to concentrate on my studies. my drama priorities though are Witch YooHee and Mawang :) so either i wont really watch all episodes of hit and H!M and just depend on the summaries, or il try catching up a little later lol

i really loved this drama a lot.. though

i wish we got to see a proposal.. and the maybe/must be thing reminded me of Kimura takuya's drama Pride

yeah!! i think the fate thing was intended to be from pride.. anyway i wanted the proposal too! i needed more of DalJa and TaeBong in the last episode.. i just wished they even extend it to one more episode.. all of them are DJ-TB scenes. then we see them get married and TB having his own bento shop successful, them having the 50 babies lol but of course theyre not gonna stress on that anymore. they just leave it to the audience. and surely we presume they did get married a little later on... and live happily ever after? :)

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilgzl

Guess what..I went to the local video store in china town and they already have the DVD set box! But I thought..hey wait...that soon???

And it's on special offer for more than 50% off the original price (AU$18 which is about US$14)

So cheaaaap! But I bought a few DVDs from them before, and they have hoorrible English so I dare not take the risk to buy it

Anyone else, has bought Dal Ja's DVDs with Good Eng Sub??

I think I'll just hardsub mine (with fansubs) and burn to DVD so that I can watch it again and again on the my TV (bigger screen -> bigger Tae Bong!) hehehehe..

Guest amane~matsuo

FanMade MV`s [I made]

>.<

Heart/심장~ YT

Bad Love/나쁜 사랑~YT

Sim Jang/심장/Heart Romanization

Maji Oonmyeongatathdeon Mannam

Naegeh Bajyeobeoryeothdun Sarang

Ironhgehdo Mamee Appaonunde

Guhdael Ichorago Haneyo

Eottokhanayo Saranghandago

Malhal Soo Eobsdeon Nae Simjangsookeh

Nareul Mootheul Soo Eobseo

Nae Simjangeun Da Dago

Dooneuneun Meoreojigo

Mokee Swieodo chohni

Chebal Ol Soo Ithdamyeon

Nae Simjangeul Taeoogo

Nigyeotheh Sal Soo Ithdamyeon

Geurohgeh Na Haengbokhaltehnee

Bolsooeobsdeon Noonmoolee Heulro

Naegaseumeun Sangjeoro Chajyo

Geudaen Cheomcheom Naegeh Chyeoganeundeh(Keochyeoganundeh)

Haneobsee Naneun Jakahjyeoyo

Eotteokhanayo Icheuryeohaedo

Mal Deuthji Anhneun Nahyeh Yoksimeun

Biweonael Sooga Eobsjyo

*Nae Simjangeun Gathdago

Doonuneun Meoruhjigo

Moki Swieodo Chohoni

Chebal Ol Soo Ithdamyeon

Nae Simjangeul Taeugoo

Nigyeotheh Sal Soo Ithdamyeon

Geurunhgeh Na Haengbokhaltaeni..

Meonchulsooga Eobsneyo

Mianhanun Maldo Mochajyo(Saranghandanun Mal Geuth Maechji Mothago)

Geudael Bonaenun Maum

Algo Ithnayo~

Repeat*

Romanization of 나쁜 사랑 by MRJ

DalJas Spring OST track6

Eo Saekhan Nae Insado

Gunyang Jinabeori Go

Nuhl Barabomyeo Othgo Ithnun

Gu Saramdeulman

Oneuldo Mal Mothago

Gunyang Jinabeorilga

Dasi Nuhl Hanbeon Duh Bogedwimyeon

Honjathmal Hajyo

Eonusae Deun Nan

Gudaega Jamsi

Naegeh Nooneul Majoochilga

Chakeun Momjitheuro

Na Boreumyeo Dolahgagaethjyo

Dasi Neoyeh Iruemul Ddo Boreujyo

Hanbeon Bwadalrago Ddo Nan Wichijyo

Ijen Geureonhge Sokman Seokhin Nae Moseum

Ijeh Jichyeogajyo

Honja Dugo Gajimalrago

Ireohge Ddo Nan Wichijyo

Ireohge Neoreul Bonaeyahajyo

Haruga Maldo Eopsee

Modu Jinabuhrigo

Nae Meorithsogeh Othgo Ithnun

Neoyeh Moseubman

Nuhl Gunyang Miweohamyeo

Ijen Ijhyeojigireul

Jagu Jioryeonun

Nareul Bomyeo Hansimhaehajyo

Eoneusaedeun Nan Gudaega

Chamsi Naegeh Duneul Machijilga

Chakeun Momjitheuro

Na Boreumyeo Dolahagethjyo

Dasi Neoyeh Ireumeul Ddo Boreujyo

Ijen Geurunhgeh Sokman Seoghin Nae Moseum

Ijyeo Chijyeogajyo

Honja Doogo Gajimalrago

Ireonhge Ddo Nan Wichijyo

Ireongeh Neoreul Bonaeyahajyo

Ireon Naega Jagu Mijyeoganeh

Nuhreul Bonaen Naega Chijyoganeh

Ddo Hanbeon Bwajoondehdo

Guhdaenun Bonaejyo

Dasi Neoyeh Ireonheul Ddo Boreujyo

Ijen Geureonhge Sokman Seoghin Nae Moseum

Ijen Jichyeokajyo

Honja Doogo Gajimalrago

Ireohge Ddo Nan Wichijyo

Ireohge Neorul Bonaeyahajyo

Ijen Neoyeh Moseumeul Nan Geurijyo

Dasi Neoyeh Eolgooleul Da Jioojyo

Ijen Geureonhge Aerul Seodo

Ni Moseum Ijen Seonmyeonghajyo

Nareul Dugo Othjianhgireul

Ireohge Ddo Nan Wichijyo

Ireohge Neoreul Icheoyahajyo

Guest arielcc

thanks for taking time in romanizing these :)

Wow, great job!! Thank you so much!! :w00t: I've been googling and there's a chinese translation of the OST posted over at Chaerim Paradise but couldn't find the romanized ones.

Hope someone can also romanize the song by So Yun ie. the love theme for DJ & TB... :P

i am so missing DJS :tears: i think i'll just have to rewatch it over and over again :blush: oh ty for the romanization.. i sometimes tend not to visit this thread coz it makes me miss DJS more, but i cant help it haha.. thanks for such a wonderful thread..

Guest Hanneebuff

I wonder if any local networks here in the Philippines had already bouight the rights for DJS... surely, even tho I have seen it endlessly, I would see the dubbed version too.. all becoz I jst lovelovelove DJS, would never get tired of it ^^

I'm thinking about the same thing too. I would love to hear their dialogues translated to our language and how they would put it into Filipino context. I hope that they will retain the original sound track though and not translate it (just like what they did to Perhaps Love of Goong.) :angry:

Kudos to the subbing team of Dal Ja's Spring for giving us good translations. We were able to appreciate this drama because of you guys.

Thank you also to the creator of this thread for keeping it so organized. I LOVE DAL JA's Spring.

Guest ovette

4. 추억을 열다- 소연 (Joo Eok Eul Yeol Da- Su Yeon)

내 오래된 추억을 열어

nae orae dwen chu eok eul yeolo

지난 날 날 웃게했던 일도 울게했던

ji nan nal nal eut ke haetdon il don oolke haetdon

기억을 하나씩 뒤적이다 무심히 새나온 이름

ki eok eul ha na sij dwe jeok ee da moo sim hee sae naon eereum

가슴이 시리도록 차디찬 눈물로

ka seum ee siri doreok cha di chan noon mool ro

내 추억을 얼룩지게 한 너

nae choo eok eul eol rook jike han no

다 버렸다고 잊었다고 착각했어

da bo ryeot dako ijot dako chak kak haeso

등진 시간이 너인줄도 모르고

deung jin sikan ee no een jooldo moreuko

시간이 지나가면 떠올려도 괜찮을 것 같았어

sikan ee jina gamyon ddo ol ryeo do gwaenchaneul kot kat'aso

그런데 왜 더 아픈지 귓가를 맴도는 음성은 뭔지

keureonde wae do apeunji kwitkareul maem do neun eum seong eun wonji

추억속을 거슬러서 너에게 나 달려간다

choo eok sok eul keo seul roso ne eke na dal ryeo kanda

예전 그 마음으로 너의 기억속에도 남아있다면..

ye jon keu maum eu reul neo eui kiok sokedo nama itdamyon..

오래된 추억을 열어

ore dwen choo eok eul yeolo

애쓰며 가둬두려했던 기억들을

aeseumyon kadwo doo ryeo haetdon kieok deul eul

다꺼내서 먼질 털어내내

da kko neso meonjil dol anene

다 버렸다고 잊었다고 착각했어

da bo ryeot dako ijot dako chak kak haeso

등진 시간이 너인줄도 모르고

deung jin sikan ee no een jooldo moreuko

사랑은 빗나가면 그 뿐이라 괜찮을 것 같았어

sikan ee jina gamyon keu ppoon ee ra gwaenchaneul kot kat'aso

그런데 왜 더 힘든지 그 때 없던 아쉬움은 무언지

keureonde wae do him deulji keu dde optdon aswi oom eun moo eonji

지난 세월 거슬러서 너에게 나 달려간다

ja nan se wol kaseul roso neo eke na dalryeo kanda

처음 그 마음으로 너의 기억속에도 내가 있다면..

cho eum keu maeum euro no eui ki eok sokeso naeka itdamyeon..

지겹던 그리움 서글픈 외로움들

ji kyeop don keu ri eum so geul peun uiro eumdeul

저만치 밀어내 외면해봐도 줄지않았어

jeomanchi mirone uimyeonhae bwado joolji ahnaso

그대론걸

keu dae ronkeol

한걸음 나가면 한걸음 따라오고

hankoel eum naga myeon hankeol eum ddara oko

그렇게 내 뒤에 늘 서있던거야

keu roke nae dwi eh neul seo itdon goya

시간이 지나가면 떠올려도 괜찮을것 같았어

sikan ee jina gamyon ddo ol ryeo do gwaenchaneul kot kat'aso

그런데 왜 더 아픈지 귓가를 맴도는 음성은 뭔지

keureonde wae do apeunji kwitkareul maem do neun eum seong eun wonji

추억속을 거슬러서 너에게 나 달려간다

choo eok sok eul keo seul roso ne eke na dal ryeo kanda

예전 그 마음으로 너의 기억속에도 남아있다면..

ye jon keu maum eu reul neo eui kiok sokedo nama itdamyon..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok tried romanizing it.. enjoy! ^^

Guest ccsg1

i finally watched episode 21 and 22 with the english subs. epi 21 is absolutely amazing. i truly hope chae and lmk win awards for their acting in this. the way lmk stares at cr when she is breaking up with him is undeniably some of the best acting and facial expressions i have seen in any kdrama, he is a force, i am truly in awe.

i shed tears when he told her he loved her and she still insisted she was leaving. how hard this must be for a guy who's first love rejected him and now the love of his life doing the same. i wish he had someone to talk to. you can tell my heart was truly on his side. maybe being in the same age group, i could identify with him. she being older and rejecting him (remember he had the engagement ring ready to propose) just so sad for him.

the final episode i still did not care for. my heart was so into the storyline of dal and tae, that i could not stand watching and hearing about the other people in the show. i just wanted it to be about them........selfish i know.

still.......i am looking forward to a follow up special. i seriously, miss this show alot.

btw....anybody remember when Sun Joo declared words of revenge in the elevator after gargamel made a remark about her daughter? this intrigues me. it gives me hope that we have not heard the end of this drama or maybe some spin off show will emerge.

Guest amane~matsuo

thanks for taking time in romanizing these :)

no problem. as always ^^

4. 추억을 열다- 소연 (Joo Eok Eul Yeol Da- Su Yeon)

ok tried romanizing it.. enjoy! ^^

& thanks too for romanizing this song [:

i finally watched episode 21 and 22 with the english subs. epi 21 is absolutely amazing. i truly hope chae and lmk win awards for their acting in this. the way lmk stares at cr when she is breaking up with him is undeniably some of the best acting and facial expressions i have seen in any kdrama, he is a force, i am truly in awe.

I agree~!!! best new actor for a drama can be given to LMK!!! I really liked his acting in this drama, and knowing in real life, he is shy and all makes me admire his acting abilities, I mean~ didja guys saw him in heroine6??? esp. when they played the catch the mouse game?!? he was soooo far off from his role as TaeBong and he did looked shy, awww. He can make it far in the showbiz industry, I can see a great potential :D

btw....anybody remember when Sun Joo declared words of revenge in the elevator after gargamel made a remark about her daughter? this intrigues me. it gives me hope that we have not heard the end of this drama or maybe some spin off show will emerge.

LOL~ awwww it would be soo fun if there was a sequel for this drama~ but I'm content with the series all I can do is watch it over and over again, heehee. I was laughing when SunJoo said to DongHee never to forget that insult eveer.. Heehee, she's an overprotective mom, really but nevertheless she's such a cutie. And I can see why she was overprotective of her baby, remember that she thought she lost her mom when she was young but really her mom just left them :tears: and having grown up with no mother, she just wants the best for her child ^^ & having no mom, was why she was distant to others and maybe to marriage and family stuffs. Really I symphatize with her.

Guest lilolee

^

^

english subs are available on the first post!

i think it's how THIS DRAMA IS SO NOT CLICHE. in other dramas, when you leave korea, you change your hairstyle once you comeback.

thanks... please tell me which are the ones in the first post....there are so many links.... please advise. thanks again.

Guest arielcc

thanks... please tell me which are the ones in the first post....there are so many links.... please advise. thanks again.

It's just after the Episodes Download section. You'll see a heading for subtitles... I copied the post as follows:

Subtitles by withS2 subbing team

*see the status of the subs here / subtitles forum here

episode 1 episode 12

episode 2 episode 13

episode 3 episode 14

episode 4 episode 15

episode 5 episode 16

episode 6 episode 17

episode 7 episode 18

episode 8 episode 19

episode 9 episode 20

episode 10 episode 21

episode 11 episode 22

Hi everyone!! I haven't been here for a while but it's so good to see that this thread is still going strong. Gawk.. I miss this show so much. And I really taken with MinKi. I notice that I've been looking out for guys with his type of hair style after the show ends.. *sigh..

Guest badhairday

Okay, I was over at San Francisco Chinatown today and they also don't have DJ's Spring... :( I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer.

However, I did get my Jumong DVD set. :) I just couldn't wait for the AZN channel to finish.

Guest ovette

^

^

KEEEWLL!!! so you mean the drama started and ended with something about PRIDE??

i love how the writer was so much into the details :)

i just have to say this.. im having the longest post drama syndrome ever.. next to All About Eve that is..

i still cry whenever i remember their sweet moments. i even connect the lectures of my gen psych class about love and relationships... it's crazy.. whenever i daydream, i immediately think about them! lol

Guest ellabel

Finished Dal ja's yesterday and i really really enjoyed watching it.

Thanks a lot to the Heaven subbing team for all your efforts.

I just love Chae rim in this type of role as she breezes thru it with so much ease.

She can be funny and serious at the same time.

CR and LMK have a wonderful chemistry.

The other cast members also acted very well.

Everyone contributed to make Dal ja an enjoyable and relevant drama

I'm sure a lot of gals can relate to Dal ja considering the scarcity of real men nowadays. :lol:

Actually, she can be the epitome of a modern working woman who has needs and wants, who wishes for a perfect relationship and at the same time, keeping her individuality and pride in tact. I wish there are more Tae bong in this world who is principled at a young age, hardworking, sincere and who treasure a woman of substance rather than just a beautiful woman with nothing inside.

Guest summer0323

Finished Dal ja's yesterday and i really really enjoyed watching it.

Thanks a lot to the Heaven subbing team for all your efforts.

Hi ella~ u also watched Dal Jal's?! :w00t:

I also followed this drama~

It's an enjoyable drama!

Like Dal Jas & Taebong...very compatible!

Guest ellabel

Hi ella~ u also watched Dal Jal's?! :w00t:

I also followed this drama~

It's an enjoyable drama!

Like Dal Jas & Taebong...very compatible!

Hello summer!

Yes, I watched and enjoyed it.

Took me awhile since i hv to wait for my friend to d/l it for me. lol

I've always loved Chae rim since i saw her in AAE. Love her and JDG together.

I liked her more in We're Dating Now. Cant remember how many times i watched both dramas.

First saw LMK in X-Man and i like him in RRLY and now here in DJS.

I feel sad that I finished watching the series already.

I miss Dal ja and Tae bong. :tears:

Guest luisainfante

FROM CR thread, c/o fashionista:

NEW AFTER PARTY VID

DJS cut~ (credits dejavu for the cut :) )

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AXEW3I4H

or

full clip of after parties from surgeon bong dal hee & dal ja's spring

mms://210.122.100.176/29123872/enews01/004/mdh0004366.wmv

Oh! I missed it! CAn some kind soul pls reup for the less fortunate! A million tks in advance!

Archived