[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MoChi_IceCrEam

ANyone know of any other links for the Medium Quality of Ep 12? the one posted from Megaupload on the first page has a video time error...it says the video is like 330+ hours so i cant even fast forward. Is there a way to fix it or any other MQ of Ep 12? Thanks!!!!

^^

^^

there are only 2 MQ links of Ep 12...I'm going to try to DL the second link...but yeah i can still play the video and all but cant skim/rewind b/c the total hours of the video is 330+

Guest ovette

creidesca...

thanks sooo much for the wedding pictures! :)

i love seeing ChaeRim and Minki again!

and yeah.. JungHyook was there, i was thinking because of Hello!God.. and RyuJin because of PilSeung...

thanks again!!!

^^

^^

there are only 2 MQ links of Ep 12...I'm going to try to DL the second link...but yeah i can still play the video and all but cant skim/rewind b/c the total hours of the video is 330+

oh sorry i correct myself.. it's two MQ. il try asking the reup from the one who uploaded it :)

Guest amane~matsuo

not to mention the drama stayed true even till the end...realistic, just like how life is. That's why a majority of would describe the final episode as being beautiful.

yes, i agree ^^ it was very realistic for me too.

and my sis asked, "NO WEDDING?" when we watched the final epi. and then I asked her, did My Girl had a wedding? did MNIKSS had a wedding? did FullHouse had a wedding???

Non.

so yes, great dramas doesnt have to have a wedding in the ending too~ the endings alone makes up the great love story behind the characters ^^

courtesy of minki's dc gallery:

I believe this is of writer Kang Eun Kyung's wedding on 4/6/07! We see Min Ki, Chae Rim (?), Ryu Jin (?)...is that Lee Jong Hyuk to the very far right?

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8064/ph...00313318ws5.jpg

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8991/ph...00324404pk5.jpg

and thanks for this

^_____________^

Guest babymarzy07

^

^

awww.. that was beautiful. i feel sad looking at that. no more taebong and dalja. ill miss this one. :tears:

Guest Elysia

wow, i watched all of DJS in two days! :) i loveeeed it! it was definitely one of the better romance dramas... and it was funny too. they let the romance build up and it wasn't rushed or dragging - their relationship progressed at exactly the right speed.

and i especially love chae rim's trademark BLACK NAILS and her amazing office fashion sense, puahah :]

except i find it kinda funny when she even wears eyeliner and mascara to sleep, lol? but most movies do that anyways

and i have a whole new obession - lee minki! *_*

to danaiwut, I don't think they're the original releases because KBS would never include the names of the actors/actresses in 'chinese'

But how do we know for sure if it's original? I just bought Jumong and it looks like the real thing. But now that you mentioned the chinese names.. I notice my Jumong has the same thing. *sigh..

Guest kinyo

^ the chinese names just make me thinks it's the chinese version of the drama.

the original/korean version wouldn't print their chinese's name (?)

i'm not really sure. .__.

____

o: this drama has leave me to see lee min ki differently as an actor ; so talented. :) Just love him and Chae Rim

Guest lilgzl

yup..they are certainly not original!

beware, as they may have HORRIBLE English subtitles and if the Subtitle are good, it's because they use the fansub ones

I bought many DVDs like these (China made ones) and most of them have horrible English sub!

Saw them today (again) at local china town store, they are sold for AU$18-$22 bucks!

Guest danaiwut

Archived