[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Hi guys, this is a bit sus. I can not believe the production company would have released the DVD that fast . I have heard story that some bad elements just recorded live and released it very quickly . I myself bought fashion 70s and I can see cleary on the screen the name of the station and on the corner 'HDD' . The video is good but english subs are terrible. The subs from fan club are so much better. Check yours and hopefully what you bought are genuine .

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the advice ompi!

anywy.. creidesca who's ko so young again?? :)

She's quite a diva in k-entertainment world.

She'll make a comeback on TV-screen with SBS Weekend drama "Blue Fish" this coming April 7! ^^

That's quite an interesting article actually ^^

thanks n5y17cgirl for the translation <3

Guest lilgzl

Finally...had to courage to finish the last episode last night/morning rather...watched it will almost 3am.

I miss my Tae Bong!!!!

He can be very serious but still looks so cute :blush: :blush:

OK..I'm officially going into the DJ's withdrawal syndrome..

Thank you creidesca for the article.

That is why I stopped buying the DVDs, as I couldn't risk getting the horrible Eng subs.

I bought the RRLY and the eng sub...well..I don't think you can call it english!

Fansubs are much much way better!

Guest bub_popper

hello! I'm a newbie and I've been lurking around this forum using my friend's ID. I finally got to register after ages~ lol. anyway, I so love Dalja's Spring! It's one of the best series I've seen~ Wow.... I'm surprised that the rest of the subs are out already, hooray! I just bought the DVD this afternoon.... the DVD-9 version of it is already out in Manila~ lol. ^^

hello. kimchi-san! really? where did u buy it? i really must have a copy of this one...no matter how terrible the english subs maybe. I just watched ep 16 in KBS World and I'm looking forward to ep 17 later.

Guest amane~matsuo

tomorrow's episode on kbsworld ep17 would have LOTS of LOVEY DOVEY MOMENTS!!! avid watchers must keep watch :w00t:

gahh~~! was sooo busy these last few days and yday was my sis grad so, was soo tired i slept @7pm and when i woke up its already 10.30!!! am sooo sad!! this was the first time i missed DJS!!! wahhh wahhh!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

oh well. thank goodness i have the ep17 already here in the pc and again thanks to withs2 for providing the eng subs.. i wont dare miss DJS later 2nite..! [:

Guest kimchi-san

hello. kimchi-san! really? where did u buy it? i really must have a copy of this one...no matter how terrible the english subs maybe. I just watched ep 16 in KBS World and I'm looking forward to ep 17 later.

I bought it in Circle C somewhere in congressional ave QC. lol. I saw a copy too in shaw blvd MRT station. =)

Guest timlaiquakhu

I don't try to be rude but did Chae Rim got a plastic surgery or something because her face looks different in this drama.

finished watching this last night...THANKS WITHS2 for the subs...i'm gonna miss it...cute ending...it actually mentioned the side/minor characters briefly...plus the OST is VERY good too....now, i need to look for NGs and other vids to fill the void...

also HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CHAE RIM..

Guest ccamme

i been rewatching this drama...and every time i got to ep.16 ...i am always curious to know what seo do gave dal ja when she gave him her notebook on what to feed pregnant women...???...what are those tickets...anyone???

Guest kimchi-san

I don't try to be rude but did Chae Rim got a plastic surgery or something because her face looks different in this drama.

there were rumours that chae rim had her nose done. And I think she admitted that she actually did it. But I still think that she's pretty whether she did it or not. ^_^ There were before and after pics of her in some forums and it's not really that obvious... :sweatingbullets:

Guest liznadia

i been rewatching this drama...and every time i got to ep.16 ...i am always curious to know what seo do gave dal ja when she gave him her notebook on what to feed pregnant women...???...what are those tickets...anyone???

those tickets are actually lunch coupons - free lunch. i think

Guest bub_popper

I bought it in Circle C somewhere in congressional ave QC. lol. I saw a copy too in shaw blvd MRT station. =)

thanks, kimchi-san! omigosh....you bought it in Circle C? I'm near that area....it's a a must for me to go there and buy one. :)

Guest shooting_starz

awwwwwwwwwwwwww :tears: :blush: :blush: :tears: i totally heart this drama!!!!!!!!!! *SNIFF* i just finish it!!! and i just love it! definitely not the typical kdrama...even though it had a bit of the love triangle it wasnt FOCUS on the love triangle but IT WAS just about a women....dependent women who just wanted to be love....... i love it! although i wanted to see them spend more time togther but still the ending was nice..... i love how they ended.... even though it was a happy ending it wasnt one of those fairy tale moments that its an HAPPY EVER AFTER moment...its a reality happy ever moment...

"as long as one's alive, nothing has ended. there's no conclusion, so there's no happily ever after either. there's just starting every new day together." -- dal ja spring...

i thought they ended that perfectly!!! kindof like MNIKSS. how she knows their together for the moment but who knows what will bring because u cant see or predict the future.... u cant say someone is ur destiny or mate because even if ur with them for years...somewhere down the line u guys might ended up going separate ways for reasons......... which is soo true in reality...u can date someone for 10 years...but it doesnt mean you'll ended up with them!!

i love this drama!!!!!!!!!!! from beginnning to end!

2 THUMBS UP!!! :w00t::D :blush:

Guest ovette

aww.....

"as long as one's alive, nothing has ended. there's no conclusion, so there's no happily ever after either. there's just starting every new day together." -- dal ja spring...

this quote really touches my heart.. everytime i hear it, it just makes my heart melt... so true what DalJa said... it's a really great saying to end the drama..

lol shooting_starz 2 THUMBS is not even enough to show how GREAT this drama is :)

Guest aurafilla

[HQ] Dal Jas Spring Episode 6

Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL2OM4EZ

Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BL8JTFXQ

Part 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PGNTMQEQ

File size approx : 235MB each.

Credits: creidesca's torrent

[HQ] Dal Jas Spring Episode 7

Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7S8WRDZ1

Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XB7R3HUD

Part 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MJWYLIHU

File size approx : 235MB each.

Credits: creidesca's torrent

Guest s3rene

This drama is somewhat funny. Chae Rim played a woman in her mid thirties and dated married men. :P Her character is really different from what I have seen her act in. Have not had the chance to watch from the beginning though. ^_^

Guest arielcc

there were rumours that chae rim had her nose done. And I think she admitted that she actually did it. But I still think that she's pretty whether she did it or not. ^_^ There were before and after pics of her in some forums and it's not really that obvious... :sweatingbullets:

CR looked very different in this drama becos she's was supposed to act 33. Thus the "bombed" hair do (it's so funny how SD's father said it :lol: ) and thick eye make up. In fact I do missed her sweet, girly look. But I think she did a good job to achieve the effect since the role calls for it. After a while, it thought it looked quite fabulous especially with her chic fashion. :P As for the surgery, it's a known fact as she had made it public when she was in Taiwan in 2002. I think it was done quite long ago, like after she left school or something. :)

shooting_starz it's great to read your comment. Cos it's like I've moved into this post DJS mode and I've been missing it so much since it ended! And I can only relive the moments by rewatching the episodes. Such a great drama! :wub: Good to hear that so many has come to enjoy the drama. Welcome to the club! :D

Guest smr05

hi there..

ive just finished watchin the whole series..

omg.. chaerim was great in this!!! props to her!

i was jus wondering if someone can tell me where i can find the jjong party pics.. as in the end of drama party pics..

thanks!

Archived