[drama 2007] Dal Ja's Spring [달자의 봄]

Guest ovette

Guest sooie

i hav a quick question to anyone who can answer it for me...

i saw a clip of the staff and actors filming a wedding scene for tae bong and dal ja but when i saw the last episode i didnt see that scene...did i miss something or was it cut?

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh My Goodness.. I miss this drama so much.. :tears::tears::tears: I've rewatch this drama for the 3rd time since it offically ended..but I still can't get enough of DJ & TB. Sighssss this drama was truly the best

yes, i also rewatch three times and i just can't get over the drama is ended and still not get enough of it too, :blush: DJS truly a great drama.

I love the chemistry between CR and LMK, hope they will pair up again in the next drama or movie.

Guest ellabel
Sooie, that wedding scene that you saw of tae bong and Dal ja was only dal ja's imagination. :)

Hahaha!!! I also peeped at this thread before i got hold of my copies of the last few episodes and i saw the wedding pics. So, all along, I thot they're getting married. Well, at least, the writer or PD veered away from the usual predictable happy ending presentation. Also, all the characters, major or minor were given a some sort of "closure".

Still, 2 years, i think is a long long time for 2 people who are deeply in love with each other. :rolleyes:;)

Guest xbeybidollx

ahahaha i agree with everyone actually im have rewatch it many times and still goin to watch it in kbsworld every wednesday and thursday its still not finish airing yet... but after that will mawang will also be aired in similar timeslot??? anyways ovetter thank u for the ringtunes ^^ from those ringtunes i wanna create some here is the one i just made now im not a pro doin ringtune but i can take some requests on just msg me for now here i dnt know the title but its the ost plays every end of every episode i like that music.. is goes like "La Ha Hi Ya La La Hi Ya La Yi Ya Wo Ho" hehehe

enjoy btw any members needs in any help just msg me il be gladly to help ^^

CLICK%20THIS]http://www.sendspace.com/file/h1sidw

Guest amane~matsuo
has anyone thought this? You guys made the connection to the J-drama PRIDE...do you also recall that this all started out because of Dalja's 'pride' as well?

Is the japanese name for the jdrama pride, ANEGO??? ^^

I just love Chae rim in this type of role as she breezes thru it with so much ease.

She can be funny and serious at the same time.

CR and LMK have a wonderful chemistry.

The other cast members also acted very well.

Everyone contributed to make Dal ja an enjoyable and relevant drama

I agree~ CR and LMK have such great chemistry, they sizzled onscreen!!! And my basis for two couple actors that has great chemistry onscreen is that you can really feel the love between them, the sadness, I mean you really can connect with them and feel thier emotions, as if theyre reaching out to you... awww I loved them really ^^

I'm sure a lot of gals can relate to Dal ja considering the scarcity of real men nowadays. :lol:

Actually, she can be the epitome of a modern working woman who has needs and wants, who wishes for a perfect relationship and at the same time, keeping her individuality and pride in tact. I wish there are more Tae bong in this world who is principled at a young age, hardworking, sincere and who treasure a woman of substance rather than just a beautiful woman with nothing inside.

*raises hands* I can relate to DJ~ soo friggin much.. haahaa. not exaggerating tho but I do. [and im just 18, heehee] DalJa, SeonJu, and even Go Sombae can be the epitome of modern=day, hard-working women who has different choices and decisions regarding on love, life and morales. But nevertheless they are great and thier decisions are very important that we can also reflect upon them in the future. ^^

I wish too that there's more TB in this world~ but I think thats 10% of finding one since TB can be almost too perfect that it hurts!! ^^

Hee, I finally got around to finishing Dal Ja's Spring. Gotta say, I think it was so heartfelt, so sweet, so beautiful. I love how they conclude Dal Ja and Tae Bong's relationship. I really think they needed those 2 years apart for both of them to grow up, and come to accept their own self. I was so happy to see how DJ becomes more confident, and relaxed at 35. It was so good to see her smiling and grinning again. As for TB, lol, glad that he gave his ex what she deserves. I knew he would do it. And again, glad he quitted the law firm and pursue his dreams cause I think in the long run, had TB and DJ stayed together, at some point, TB would resent DJ for making him give up his dreams. So, it was great to see they both arriving at the same place now.

Ah, I miss it already.

Guest mzsmiley

Aweeeeeez thanks to ovette so much for the ringtones.. It's so cute. Goshh I can't wait til CR and LMK next project.. Hopefully I won't have to wait another 2 years or something.. that would be unbearable.

Guest amane~matsuo

I just finished watching DJS~ again for the 2nd time!!! been watching with my sis again, she loves it ^^ and still watching on kbsworld.. am soo addicted, heehee!!

anyway...

Aww, this song was playing in the background from ep21 when DalJa was breaking up with TB.. ㅠ.ㅠ

and the lyrics really did best described her situation..

DL link: [sS] http://www.sendspace.com/file/mbpu5f

Goodbye ~ Air Supply

I can see the pain living in your eyes

And I know how hard you try

You deserve to have much more

I can feel your heart and I sympathize

And I'll never criticize

All you've ever meant to my life

I don't want to let you down

I don't want to lead you on

i don't want to hold you back

From where you might belong

You would never ask me why

My heart is so disguised

I just can't live a lie anymore

I would rather hurt myself

Than to ever make you cry

There's nothing left to say but goodbye

You deserve the chance at the kind of love

I'm not sure i'm worthy of

Losing you is painful to me...

Guest aurafilla

[HQ] Dal Jas Spring Episode 8

Part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3HS3WN1Q

Part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JMWI6LVC

Part 3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNGCN9RQ

[HQ] Dal Jas Spring Episode 11

Part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LJXNFJYQ

Part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4FHL3WIM

part 3 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B60X9DX0

Credits: Creidesca's Torrent

Uploader's Note: Sorry I skipped to Episode 11, am uploading for my sister. I will upload the rest of the episodes eventually.

Guest shooting_starz
Hee, I finally got around to finishing Dal Ja's Spring. Gotta say, I think it was so heartfelt, so sweet, so beautiful. I love how they conclude Dal Ja and Tae Bong's relationship. I really think they needed those 2 years apart for both of them to grow up, and come to accept their own self. I was so happy to see how DJ becomes more confident, and relaxed at 35. It was so good to see her smiling and grinning again. As for TB, lol, glad that he gave his ex what she deserves. I knew he would do it. And again, glad he quitted the law firm and pursue his dreams cause I think in the long run, had TB and DJ stayed together, at some point, TB would resent DJ for making him give up his dreams. So, it was great to see they both arriving at the same place now.

Ah, I miss it already.

well said!!! this is way i love this drama! it's really close to reality!! they needed that 2 years to find themselves and work out their lives... but at the same time it gave us the happy ever after ending that we need for dramas!! (i hate those sad ones) but dal ja!! gosh i LOVE this drama...its my top favorite now!!

awwww talking about it...i want to rewatch it!!!! :blush:

Guest thunderbolt

QUIZ TIME!! :D

Without referring to the video, can you remember why Dal-ja was covering her mouth in these caps?

fdd74e15.jpg8cb3c480.jpg

bece2f28.jpga2d7d3e6.jpg

983ae539.jpg840a92a5.jpg

4543aa95.jpg1fc3cbed.jpg

screencaps by thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com

Guest kayla16

Hai all...

I just finished watching Oh Dal Ja on cable..I can't believe how much I like it

the drama is so real to me..so so so real!

I love everything about the drama

the story, the cast, the music..just everything

chaerim is so beautiful and bright

made me believe that we can go on big trouble light hearted..

For most of it, I love the way Tae Bong and Dal Ja interact with each other

They have the conversation so naturally that I almost believe that they are real couple

the way they speak to each other come naturally, and I love it..

oh gosh..thanks that the production crew made it..

hehehehehehehe...

im sorry for this post.maybe somebody had posted the similiar one

but can't help it :blush:

Without referring to the video, can you remember why Dal-ja was covering her mouth in these caps?

I think she covered the mouth right after she screamed to Tae BOng that she missed him

then she immediately covered her mouth as she realized that she had just said the "word"

am i right?

Guest helent85

I really can't wait for LMK and CR's next projects because they were so good in Dal Ja's Spring. I hope their next drama will be as good as this one. By the way, the writer of dal ja is the writer for Hotelier. man, the writer is so talented. I love her.

Guest arielcc

screencaps by thunderbolt, jisubaddicts.com

:P one of my favourite scenes.. yes, she blurted out "I missed U jerk" when TB kept ignoring her after giving her that kiss in the restaurant. The first time Dal Ja admitted that she has feelings for TB and I think TB must be elated in his heart :wub: And she closed her mouth becos I think it surprised her just as much as it did him... happy kind of surprise :D

Thanks Thunderbolt for reliving the scene! :)

Guest lilgzl
:P one of my favourite scenes.. yes, she blurted out "I missed U jerk" when TB kept ignoring her after giving her that kiss in the restaurant. The first time Dal Ja admitted that she has feelings for TB and I think TB must be elated in his heart :wub: And she closed her mouth becos I think it surprised her just as much as it did him... happy kind of surprise :D

Thanks Thunderbolt for reliving the scene! :)

Hahaha....yah ..but these caps is right after she said that sentence...this is where she started feeling sick at her tummy and vomiting as she's been eating the whole time she was missing him and thinking about him(without realizing it) so after saying "the I miss you jerk"...it's kinda a relief and she was able to "throw things out"

Am I right??? :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Thanks thunderbolt for the quiz! Now you make me miss my Tae Bong even more.............

THIS IS FROM FASHIONISTA.. SHE POSTED IT ON CR'S THREAD.. IM JUST REPOSTING IT HERE :)

the original entertainment relay clip below was posted before. this one has the english sub in it. i know some ppl have already seen it on kbsworld but i uploaded it anyway for those who'd missed it. (use vlc media player to play the file)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N7ODHOVA

10631th8.jpg

10662fi0.jpg

10697yz9.jpg

10731ok3.jpg

10757tm7.jpg

10848rt4.jpg

11047cj8.jpg

11083yr1.jpg

11271hv6.jpg

11393jl2.jpg

11447yf8.jpg

13589jd6.jpg

13982rs3.jpg

14064dn4.jpg

14104ku5.jpg

14207dw9.jpg

Guest ovette

yey.. finally got back home.... ohhh i missed this thread :)

a2d7d3e6.jpg

yah this was when she said: ''보고싶어 니바보야!!''

i LOVE quizzes!! lets do some more lol! :) let's test everyone's DalJa's Spring obsession! :)

Archived