[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest knockblock

I am just a few episodes into the series and feeling the show out. Will say that I do see some promise. I hope to enjoy more from this anime. No Name if I could ask you. Are the first 20 or something episode you said that is boring basically focused on introducing the main cast and gathering the members?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

^ Thanks!

I'm getting really impatient waiting for the hitman reborn subs. :( and I am REALLY annoyed at the recaps...the whole episode of 119 is a recap, ugh. But I guess it can't be helped. >.<

No prob. Oh man. Is 119 a recap? I might as well skip it. Haha. I used to be really impatient waiting for the subs for this series, but not so much now since I've find more titles to watch & read.

I am just a few episodes into the series and feeling the show out. Will say that I do see some promise. I hope to enjoy more from this anime. No Name if I could ask you. Are the first 20 or something episode you said that is boring basically focused on introducing the main cast and gathering the members?

Yeah, the first twenty episodes is pretty much like that, but there's no real storyline to it. It does get better after 20+, that's when the real action starts. You might even get hooked to it. I remember trying to watch as many episodes as I can each night, crazy... but worth. it.

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i love this anime...especially...hibari...he is soo awesome..

im sooo impatient with subs...but im somehow always waiting patiently..

Guest dearpaperheart.

Oh my gosh. My friend and I love this anime, we both read it and the manga.

Manga spoiler, highlight to see:

OMG. After the longest time in the future arc of the manga, DINO FINALLY ARRIVES. My friend and I have been waiting the longest time to see what future Dino would look like. x]

• 1 month later...
Guest cutehanky

i'm finally able to watch this anime again..i had to refrain watching it for a year but now i'm back and i'm trying to catch up with the manga ..

Guest Fook You

It looks as if Tsuna's gonna be able to open his box weapon soon.

Can't wait to see what it's like : D

IT MIGHT BE A DRAGON LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dearpaperheart.

Darn, chapter 240 isn't out yet x___x and I was so anticipating what was going to happen <3 I loved the ending of chapter 239!

Spoiler below, highlight to see

--->Their outfits were cool, too bad Yamamoto was missing from the picture. And when Squalo came and knocked out Yamamoto's tooth, oh man. x_x.

/needs to catch up with the anime ):

I've only been caught up with the manga because I stopped watching around the time when they stopped subbing it but apparently there's a group out there still subbing it =D

/will catch up eventually x_x;;

Guest _ping_

yeah me too :]

the soundtrack is great *___*

my fave tracks: "tsuna awakens", "Bonds With Friends" , "standing friends" & of course "Reborn! It's Dying Will Time!"

@the pic:

Am i the only one who thinks,that skull & viper looks like a girls? xD

arrrr~ colonello looks so great *___*

Guest dearpaperheart.

^@picture, LOL. Colonello is hot but the arcobaleno version of him, oh my, he keeps saying "hey" a lot I was like "Does he always have to say this?!" was my reaction when I first started to watch it! The soundtrack, I love it I just need to get around to finding it x_x;

@the anime: Ahh, I'm sort of caught up with the anime. Spoiler highlight to read:I just caught up with the episode where I think Gokudera is going to fight Ganma. I love his systema CAI and Uri, who cannot love Uri xD

yeah me too :]

the soundtrack is great *___*

my fave tracks: "tsuna awakens", "Bonds With Friends" , "standing friends" & of course "Reborn! It's Dying Will Time!"

@the pic:

Am i the only one who thinks,that skull & viper looks like a girls? xD

arrrr~ colonello looks so great *___*

Ah , just a question , where did you get your OSTS =]

Also have you heard the Varia Songs too ?

I pretty much like all the beats from that one ,less gola moska one , levi A and Lussuria songs =]

Guest _ping_

@Garadaz:

google is your best friend xDD~

or YESASIA.COM :]

@varia songs:

i think xanxus's song is pretty funny xDD~

hoho such a sexy voice :rolleyes:

love his seiyuu *___*

^

Ah yes , i have them , but erm my problem is that , like i have a plug-in in windows media player , that lets me see the lyrics , and since i dont know the information of whos singing that song , and the title , it doesnt show the lyrics , and since im THAT lame and i like to sing the songs , i get a bit sad haha =]

@Varia songs:

I really like The arcobaleno song , mammon i think @.@

Also , anyone knows any spoiler for the manga thats coming out this friday ?

Guest dearpaperheart.

Not sure if this helps but I found some scans but they are not translated. There are about three pictures I think. Oh, I still definitely love their outfits xD

Spoiler Scans

Guest ninth

i started reading this manga a few weeks ago, a few days before my final ethics essay was due haha.....

procrastination....

i thought that i was gonna be some wissy washy manga, since reborn looks too cute....but after reading into the violent chapters i gotta say it's pretty addictive

i read it pretty quick, scanning the pages, so i missed alot of the action stuff like the names of the attacks

but this is a definitely good read, don't know about the anime though, i started but i really hate it when he does the rebooooorn.....thing, total waste of three seconds

Archived