[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Guest drella;

God, I love this series! I didn't know why everyone liked it so much since it didn't really stand out for me, but now I'm addicted D;

I'm up to ep. 70 for the anime right now~ planning to read the manga once I catch up.

I used to dislike Tsuna because he freaks out about everything, he's getting better now though aha~

my favorite would still have to be Hibari & Lambo though <3. & Fuuta is damn adorable!

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NO NAME?

edit: ^ Hizu! Thank you again for recommending this series.

Oh man. I'm loving this anime right now. Lambo is adorable. I'm pretty far behind still since I just started watching this last week. It's worth staying up 'til 6 in the morning to catch up on as many episodes as I can.

Guest anna12125

I must say that the kid is pretty rich to be able to get a new uniform every single time he transforms and shreds his shirt to pieces =_=U

Guest draginkiller015

It's really cool I'm just watching the anime right now tho maybe I'll start readin the manga too. But yeah it's gettin really interestin in the anime right now.

Guest lilazngrl_108

i luv this anime but i dont like waiting for the rest 2 come out

this is like 2nd on my list

this show is great

i think lots of ppl wuld enjoy this

Guest anniexiong

i loved this anime!!!! it's funny so it make you laughed a lot. the anime got better and better, i can't wait for the anime to be completed!!! i definity watch it over again!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 122333

i want/wish that Mukuro possesed Byakura and that he's not really dead...just watched ep 95...hopefully that is true!!!!!

Mukuro is too cool to die!!!!!

Guest knockblock

Is this series ongoing? I hope to see what its about. I am considering plans on seeing Hitman Reborn someday.

Guest NO NAME?

^ Yes, it's still airing. It's actually pretty good. The first 20 episodes are kinda boring at first, but it gets better later on.

Guest 122333

OMFG!!! Hiibari from 10 years earlier is finally back in the manga!!! and he's going to fight!!!!!! ahhhh!!!! i want to read the next chapter!!!!

This weeks chapter was sooo cool!!!!

Hibari is sooo awesome!!!!!! AHHHH!!!! to excited here!!!!

*Extremly big smile *

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Did you guys hear how the subbing teams for the anime got a message from FUNimation to stop? This sucks. Oh well, I can always catch up on the manga.

Guest NO NAME?

^ I've been waiting for the hardsubs of episode 96 too, but I don't think there will be anymore subs for the anime from now on. Well watching the RAWs won't be so bad once I catch up on the manga.

Wow, you caught up really fast. It took me about two weeks to catch up. Haha.

Why does that scene in the screencap look familiar? I can't remember -_-

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i haven't been watching it recently but i guess when i go break i'll start watching it again but it's always caz new ones comes out like craily!!!!!!

Guest NO NAME?

`LANE: Yeah, hopefully the subbing teams will continue to sub this series. Oh yeah. I forgot how those two series are licensed, but they are still being subbed. I kinda gave up on those two. Haha. Freakin' fillers.

OH YEAH! That's the part! HAHA! Oh man. Squalo was so loud that time too. HAHA! I actually kinda like the look of 10YL Bel :D Man, Mukuro can't die now. Byakuran seems to be hella strong. Psh, Hibari probably could beat him up though. Haha.

Guest NO NAME?

^ Oh man. I feel stupid. Who's gamma?

Haha! I never knew that I would somewhat fangirl over male anime characters again. The last time was when I discovered Vampire Knight. You know how 10YL Yamamoto has a scar on his lower right chin? I actually thought he had a mustache at first. I was like WTF!? Haha. Yeah, Hibari hasn't changed at all. Speaking of Hibari, I came across this hiliarious gif of him dancing to dance steps that NEWS did in the Russ-K CM. [

Gif | Video | Original Video]. So amusing.

Yeah, I don't think Mukuro will die yet. Maybe he has something planned? I don't know. Dang it. I might as well catch up on the manga now.

Ah yes. I couldn't stop listening to that song when I first heard it. It's one of my favorite opening songs.

Guest msmilkt

i just started this yesturday ^^;; up to ep 5

it`s kindah repetitive at the moment, and Tsuna and that girl who`s dad is a uni lecturer (forgot name) is annoying at the moment ..

but i know it gets better, as i`ve read about like everywhere .. lol

this is going to be the first anime imma going to be watching in close to a year gods~~~ hahahas!!

Guest NO NAME?

^ Yup, it's true that it'll get better later on. I told my cousin to skip the first 20 episodes because nothing really happens and he's all caught up now :D

`LANE: Oh yeah! That's gamma! I completely forgot about him.

I thought it was pretty cool how he fights. He's like playing pool

:P

I remember that scene! I never really paid attention to Yamamoto, but he's quite strong. Gokudera is kinda stubborn. He always wants to look cool or something, but that's why he's my favorite :D Haha.

I'm actually not far in the manga. I'm currently reading the second volume. There was a big change in the anime that the manga has which is the way Gokudera lights up his explosives. You know how in the anime his explosives suddenly light up out of nowhere? Well, in the manga he lights them up with cigarettes. Pretty darn cool. Here's a scene of him lighting up the explosives in the third chapter.

Haha! Just call me Jing ^^;

By the way, if anyone hasn't noticed yet. There are subs for episode 96. It seems that new subbing teams went ahead and subbed it. Too bad that Veoh already took the videos down. But you can download it here @ the hitman_reborn LiveJournal community

Guest OneChance

OMGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE KHRRRRRRRRRR <33333333

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoOoOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

up to 96 atm :]! i want it to come out faster T__T !

ahhh all the characters are awesome :] <3

hehe and <3 hibari in the future 8) ~!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

No Name did you say the first 20 or something episodes were boring? You're not kidding. But I see some potential.

How much does the anime follow the manga? I am thinking of reading some of the manga too.

I started with a few episodes. I think its good although I get bored at some portions of the show. I suppose I'll be patient and keep hanging on until the point where it gets more exciting.

Archived