[MANGA/ANIME] Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn!

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i don't know if this is just me wanting to move on,

but the khr anime

seems really pointless and slow/tedious nowadays...

and it's funny how all obsessed with cooking haru and kyoko are

is amano sexist against her own gender or smth T_T

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

DAMN IT I WANT TO SEE LAMBO IN ACTION! D:<

Lambo is underrated. I love that stupid cow haha

the Byakuran picture is gorgeous, despite of how much I hate him because he's evil--but i can't help liking him haha.

Guest Fook You

Hooray, Mukuro is back!

Kind of funny how that Varia illusionist helped out. I didn't get whether frog-head was one of the "only three illusionists that can trick us" or not. Seems like he wasn't, and is relatively unknown as an illusionist.

Guest BuNnIeMomiJi

Hooray, Mukuro is back!

Kind of funny how that Varia illusionist helped out. I didn't get whether frog-head was one of the "only three illusionists that can trick us" or not. Seems like he wasn't, and is relatively unknown as an illusionist.

Fran is one of Mukuro's student. Fran called Mukuro "master" in the most recent chapter, so it's not weird for him to help out.

And Fran is one of the three illusionist. when the Vendicare guards talked about the three illusionist, Fran sneezed, implying that he indeed is one of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well...isn't byakuran a a little ^PU$$Y!!!!what an underhanded method to be strong. Oh well. Once tsuna beats him hopefully the six wreaths start following tsuna just like every other group... finally, THE EPIC BATTLE is beginning!!!!

I actually like the last 3 funeral wreaths (and daisy...I'm still bum that he is dead...) they all have a spunky and badass personality, so I'm hoping they don't die because that would be such a waste of good power?

I love the Varia Squad to death & Lambo! That cow is like the most cutest little annoying brat ever! I wanted to get a plushie of him, but cannot seem to find one at all.

I'm so disappointed that Ghost was pretty darn useless in the sense that he was only there to suck in flames & then like totally died.....................

Guest gummydork

I seriously gotta get around to reading the manga...... but the anime is awesome!! Can't wait til they start fighting the Funeral Wreaths

and I agree with aahee! The girls are all so lame -__- drive me bonkers how there's rarely any decent female characters in most anime

Guest dearpaperheart.

^ And I agree, I'm interested in seeing the others too haha.

Holy, the most recent chapter was intense. I think I adore the manga so much more. I'm behind several episodes with the anime. I miss watching it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 278:

Another random power up?

Typical shounen action, but the new ring designs look nifty.

This arc looks like it's near its end.

• 1 month later...
Guest NO NAME?

Chapter 284:

Pretty good chapter.

The transfer students are pairing up well.

Shit P.'s name still makes me laugh.

Wonder what Reborn found out on the newcomers.

I'm already liking the Inheritance Ceremony Arc.

• 3 weeks later...

tsuna first hyp after the future... mmm

Ooohh.. So excited to see the fight comming next!

Wonder whats Enmas reaction after he saw Tsunas ownage power.. haha

Guest ~fantasygurl~

didn't want fillers but lovin the fillers ahmg the primo is really hot ^^ love the guardians too and geez they are all hot

• 4 weeks later...
Guest knockblock

I'm liking Reborn now. It did get fun after a certain point as I was told. This series is awesome except it's really weird sometimes.

Archived